Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:24 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:45 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old May 30th, 2024, 03:09 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: [ Herb Gathering Event ] well stocked and well of mind

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
95/100

Midnightpaw trotted over, standing near the back of where the crowd had begun to grow. She needed something to work towards, and she felt that there had been no opportunities open to her until Mossfreckle had called for volunteers, it was a perfect opportunity! So, of course, she had arrived.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 31st, 2024, 04:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

Rainpaw bounded up towards the medicine cat with a hopeful expression. She didn't know Mossfreckle well, but her mama worked closely with him, so he had to be a good cat, right? She tilted her head to the side a little as she approached, listening to the herbs that would need to be gathered. With enough cats, they can restock the supplies! She was sure of it! Perhaps, she could learn a couple more herbs too! A win-win!

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

This cat was soooo good at sending shivers down his spine. What for?!? Why did he always get this way around the pretty kitty?? He didn't understand the emotion that pulled at his chest and brain. Trying his best to contain the emotion, Fogwatcher would pad after Mossfreckle like a lost puppy.

Taking up a spot beside the oriental, the tom felt his pelt tingle beneath the eyes that would be watching the duo in front of the group. Pushing off the feeling, he focused solely on Mossfreckles voice, finding solace in the others voice. He'd murmur his agreement to come along with him. Of course he'd come! Fogwatcher would always be ready to help, especially if it was Mossfreckle.

@ellie

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 31st, 2024, 11:49 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

GROUSEPAW
THE TRAILBLAZER

"the sky above us shoots to kill. rain down, rain down on me."
[open]

grousepaw, on idle paws, found himself trotting over to join the gathered cats. desperate to do something- to help the people he grew up beside and watched with once star-struck eyes, then with criticism. he could hate the sin, love the sinner. he could have both.

and he did. with a long yawn escaping his jaws, he ran his tongue over his teeth as an old habit and trotted up to the group. he'd found a new respect for mossfreckle over the past few days. all things considered, the meddie had had his paws full to to the brim with just about everything. herbs, injuries, and probably leagues more that grouse realized he was ignorant to. it left one to wonder what it all entailed.

he still had to get some sharp words in against mistle for her abandonment of him- the feelings still festered and burnt like hot stones under his paws, and made him want to flinch away from her every disappointed look. she had no right to look at him with any such feelings- she'd tossed him aside for a quick power grab, and he'd expected that, but it still hurt like hell.

whatever. as long as this kept him busy until things settled down he'd be right as rain. he just needed some kind of something to do while camp-leaving rules were being enforced like sacrilege. something to bide time until he could effectively slink off and fall back into his solitary routine of waiting for night to crest and sneaking off to hunt or think, or explore or whatever it is he did out there, alone, in the dark before the rules got so tight and threatened to suffocate.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old June 1st, 2024, 01:19 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Kitty Softpaws: (Perm)

It seemed like she would be seeing Mossfreckle a bit sooner than she anticipated! She’d been doing a whole lot of nothing, sniffing around and trying to get a feel for her new surroundings, but hearing the voice of the healer calling for assistance instantly dragged her attention from the menial task. When she looked over, she saw Mossy next to Fogwatcher. Again. A flash of irritation ran through her features but she quickly pushed it down. She was perfect. There wasn’t a jealous bone in her body.

As she approached, she saw Runt doing something. Well, that something was more like shuffling to the back. DId she really think she could avoid taking up the brunt of the work by hanging out in the back of the crowd where she wouldn’t be noticed? Eyes narrowing slightly, the tricolor tabby decided she’d have to chat with her apprentice about that later on. Disappointing is what that was. Oh well.

Confidently – boldly, Hazelstripe sauntered up to the other side of the medicine cat and gently pressed into his flank. ”Hey Mossy~” She cooed softly, gently nuzzling his shoulder ”Is there anything I can help you with~?” Amber orbs batting in a captivating fashion as she looked up at the lanky tom, she gave him her sweetest smile. Then almost as if seh didn’t notice, she looked over his back at Fogwatcher in mock surprise. ”Oh and would you look at you? Aren’t you absolutely gorgeous as well~ I do hope we can get along~” She purred in a smooth tone. Within her introduction of sorts there was a hidden threat, one that wasn’t overwhelmingly obvious but what she really meant was ”Don’t get in my way” with the slightest of subtones suggesting ”I’ll make you mine too”.

Hazelstripe had officially claimed both of these cats as hers, at least for now, and with that it meant that she would be devoting her full attention into winning their affections for herself.

[slightly messy but it's fine @ellie @SuspiciousMindz @Omari ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 1st, 2024, 09:15 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop
The Golden Giant Strolled On Over. Herb Gathering? Easy Enough! He Smiled, Placing Himself At The Back Of The Crowd On A Rock.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 2nd, 2024, 01:51 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

squirrelpaw and quillpaw pad over.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 2nd, 2024, 01:03 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Dizzycloud and Yellowtwist came over.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old June 3rd, 2024, 02:22 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Freckled pelt prickled with mild unease as the creamy dark stripped molly pressed her pelt to his in a blatant disregard of authority and the most common of manners, part of such excited him but as his mossy hues darted to Fogwatcher in a mild plea he also couldn’t help but flinch - it was internal, instinctual - no more than a mere spasm of the thoughts within his starry mind, Hazelstripe asked in honeyed, masked tones about help… the whole point of him standing at the mouth of his den and gathering free paws was help… her question was silly but the herbalist’s silky fur smoothed at the address of the white clouded silvery tom that stood lovingly where he belonged at Mossfreckle’s side… as long as Fogwatcher’s rightful claim to him - was he claimed? - was acknowledged so be it. A moment passed and a breath slipped soothingly from the medicine cat’s white twinged maw… in and out… turning to the crowd gathering - meagre as it was - Mossfreckle stood and arched his lanky oriental form up into a mountain, petite paws pressing resistantly against the hard packed earth before uprighting himself and canting his oriental shaped head towards his right as he addressed the felines before him, ”We will be heading to Evergreen Grotto as a mass patrol, stay within a yowls length and stay in groups of three if you intend on wandering out of my eyesight,” warnings spoken, the spotted tabby moved fluidly to the camps exit, lichen trailing us lanky freckled form momentarily as he passed the final distance out of the mouth of the medicine cats den.

❦ White tipped paws trod across the new terrain - well, old terrain made new in the sense of home, at the end of the day it was home, the replacement of the old with the new as old memories were left behind of taken along even if it was solely within the confines of one’s own mind: the moments spent with Lostspark where within the annals of his mind, the skeleton was in the den even though Mossfreckle only knew of it as a relic of Elmshadow’s reign as Shadowclan’s medicine cat, this and that and so many changes but they would persevere and thrive… they would have to with the plans against Riverclan… yet another pointless battle, but it would be a good test and lesson for his apprentice whose name had rolled easily off his tongue when the herbalist had spoken to Dawnstar during one of the few moments in which the hustle and bustle of the move had fained for the briefest of moments. Tall pines loomed above the posse of shadowy felines as they moved in unison through the fallen needles that were dappled golden with the sunny rays that slipped lazily through the conifer canopies that laced tightly together in verdant mountains; soon, however, the knotted roots became the only reminiscent reminder of the tightly packed forest as it grew sparse with every paw step, ”Here we are,” the oriental medicine cat motioned to the land with his feathery white tipped tail, ”Without further ado, let the event begin.”

{ @alec // @Luminous // @Neptune. // @Daragca // @SeonghwasBunnyEars // @Fish // @Estelle // @zozelen // @MaplestrikeWCUE // @Omari // @SuspiciousMindz // @redshiftreign // @Dark // @Desert Rain Frog // @furrensics // @Aolani }

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

General Rules:

• Each character can have one post in between each Mossfreckle post, users are free to post multiple times before my next post as long as it is with separate characters - however, I do ask that you abide by the multi posting guidelines and combined post separated by character when possible.
• Due to the nature of the event, please assume that Mossfreckle have brief descriptions so that the herbs could searches for, please refrain from asking their uses as Moss will simply ignore them as there are bigger things at hand and he is unwilling to give lessons mid-[this] patrol.
• Please refrain from setting definitive numbers or dice rolls as I will do so at the end of each round.
• Your post must be a minimum of 50 words and contain mention of your character searching for herbs, however, conversations and the likes will count towards word count - it is simply the number of words in the post regardless of the context (as long as it applies to the event).
• Depending on the number of participants I will create groups to make them event go faster, I will be trying to restock the herb supply through this event in lieu of patrols as it is more IC for moss to go along with the group rather than send them out alone due to Shadowcaln’s current situation.
• Cats that cause drama or the likes in any regard may be dismissed from the event, friendly banter or reasonable discussions are okay but arguments will not be tolerated and will result in a scolding or dismissal.

Dice Rules:

• Cats with The Collector Purkk get plus one dice roll
• Word count of 50 gets you one dice roll [ 50 - 199 ]
• Word count of 200 gets you two dice rolls [ 200 - 299 ]
• Word count of 300 gets you three dice rolls [ 300 - 399 ]
• Word count of 400 gets you four dice rolls [ 400 - 499 ]
• Word count of 500 gets you five dice rolls and two trips [ 500+ ]
• On a twenty-sided die (highest roll will be used, second highest will be used if one meets word count for a second trip): 1 - 6 will net you 1 [ 2 with collector ] herb for the round, 7 - 13 will net you 3 [ 4 with collector ] herbs, 14 - 20 will net you a full collection of either five or eight respectively

Mossfreckle will be leaving the camp, you will not be allowed to join after this post.

POST COUNT OF THESE POST WILL COUNT TOWARDS ROLLS

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; June 3rd, 2024 at 02:24 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 02:40 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ Freckled pelt prickled with mild unease as the creamy dark stripped molly pressed her pelt to his in a blatant disregard of authority and the most common of manners, part of such excited him but as his mossy hues darted to Fogwatcher in a mild plea he also couldn’t help but flinch - it was internal, instinctual - no more than a mere spasm of the thoughts within his starry mind, Hazelstripe asked in honeyed, masked tones about help… the whole point of him standing at the mouth of his den and gathering free paws was help… her question was silly but the herbalist’s silky fur smoothed at the address of the white clouded silvery tom that stood lovingly where he belonged at Mossfreckle’s side… as long as Fogwatcher’s rightful claim to him - was he claimed? - was acknowledged so be it. A moment passed and a breath slipped soothingly from the medicine cat’s white twinged maw… in and out… turning to the crowd gathering - meagre as it was - Mossfreckle stood and arched his lanky oriental form up into a mountain, petite paws pressing resistantly against the hard packed earth before uprighting himself and canting his oriental shaped head towards his right as he addressed the felines before him, ”We will be heading to Evergreen Grotto as a mass patrol, stay within a yowls length and stay in groups of three if you intend on wandering out of my eyesight,” warnings spoken, the spotted tabby moved fluidly to the camps exit, lichen trailing us lanky freckled form momentarily as he passed the final distance out of the mouth of the medicine cats den.

❦ White tipped paws trod across the new terrain - well, old terrain made new in the sense of home, at the end of the day it was home, the replacement of the old with the new as old memories were left behind of taken along even if it was solely within the confines of one’s own mind: the moments spent with Lostspark where within the annals of his mind, the skeleton was in the den even though Mossfreckle only knew of it as a relic of Elmshadow’s reign as Shadowclan’s medicine cat, this and that and so many changes but they would persevere and thrive… they would have to with the plans against Riverclan… yet another pointless battle, but it would be a good test and lesson for his apprentice whose name had rolled easily off his tongue when the herbalist had spoken to Dawnstar during one of the few moments in which the hustle and bustle of the move had fained for the briefest of moments. Tall pines loomed above the posse of shadowy felines as they moved in unison through the fallen needles that were dappled golden with the sunny rays that slipped lazily through the conifer canopies that laced tightly together in verdant mountains; soon, however, the knotted roots became the only reminiscent reminder of the tightly packed forest as it grew sparse with every paw step, ”Here we are,” the oriental medicine cat motioned to the land with his feathery white tipped tail, ”Without further ado, let the event begin.”

{ @alec // @Luminous // @Neptune. // @Daragca // @SeonghwasBunnyEars // @Fish // @Estelle // @zozelen // @MaplestrikeWCUE // @Omari // @SuspiciousMindz // @redshiftreign // @Dark // @Desert Rain Frog // @furrensics // @Aolani }

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

General Rules:

• Each character can have one post in between each Mossfreckle post, users are free to post multiple times before my next post as long as it is with separate characters - however, I do ask that you abide by the multi posting guidelines and combined post separated by character when possible.
• Due to the nature of the event, please assume that Mossfreckle have brief descriptions so that the herbs could searches for, please refrain from asking their uses as Moss will simply ignore them as there are bigger things at hand and he is unwilling to give lessons mid-[this] patrol.
• Please refrain from setting definitive numbers or dice rolls as I will do so at the end of each round.
• Your post must be a minimum of 50 words and contain mention of your character searching for herbs, however, conversations and the likes will count towards word count - it is simply the number of words in the post regardless of the context (as long as it applies to the event).
• Depending on the number of participants I will create groups to make them event go faster, I will be trying to restock the herb supply through this event in lieu of patrols as it is more IC for moss to go along with the group rather than send them out alone due to Shadowcaln’s current situation.
• Cats that cause drama or the likes in any regard may be dismissed from the event, friendly banter or reasonable discussions are okay but arguments will not be tolerated and will result in a scolding or dismissal.

Dice Rules:

• Cats with The Collector Purkk get plus one dice roll
• Word count of 50 gets you one dice roll [ 50 - 199 ]
• Word count of 200 gets you two dice rolls [ 200 - 299 ]
• Word count of 300 gets you three dice rolls [ 300 - 399 ]
• Word count of 400 gets you four dice rolls [ 400 - 499 ]
• Word count of 500 gets you five dice rolls and two trips [ 500+ ]
• On a twenty-sided die (highest roll will be used, second highest will be used if one meets word count for a second trip): 1 - 6 will net you 1 [ 2 with collector ] herb for the round, 7 - 13 will net you 3 [ 4 with collector ] herbs, 14 - 20 will net you a full collection of either five or eight respectively

Mossfreckle will be leaving the camp, you will not be allowed to join after this post.

POST COUNT OF THESE POST WILL COUNT TOWARDS ROLLS

Fallenmoon gave a gentle grunt. The deaf Tom didn't know exactly what to do but looking around he gave a gentle, confused mrrow. Asking once again for something to be repeated... just something for him to understand what they need and why. Fallenmoon looked around and just ended up following the cats, the large Tom gazed around with his large brown hues and flashed a look around his clanmates. His eyes begging for an explanation. Deciding to keep calm and not panic about whatever they were doing, Fallenmoon blinked and shook his fluffy pelt out.

Fallenmoon sniffed around, he scented a mouse and had an urge to follow it. But as he was following Mossfreckle, he wasn't so stupid to not get the hint they were hunting herbs and not prey. Though hunting prey would be nice no? Whatever, his clan needs him to get herbs..... now he just needs to find out which herbs. And the uses of them would be good to. He learned what Marigold looked like and what it was used for with the help of Springblossom, his seemingly only friend. Midnightpaw was also up there, the happy looking little apprentice had helped him on his very... confused patrol. Perhaps Midnightpaw was around here? If not, Fallenmoon would just end up looking away, stopping when others stopped and keeping an eye out for herbs he'd seen before. He knew some of the herbs could help his adoptive mother, Mothcloud. Mothcloud's new mate Iceclaw seemed like a serious and scary guy. But whenever mother got close he turned into a scary ball of white fluff, but with softness in his blind eyes. Fallenmoon wanted to get to know Iceclaw more but couldn't figure out how. One was blind the other was deaf. They could learn much from each other but.... how?

Shaking his head Fallenmoon got away from his thoughts about family and... very few friends. He eventually spotted a plant, it looked cool enough, perhaps it was an herb? Looking at Mossfreckle the black furred Tom didn't know whether to tap them, or call out to them.. but if he called out to the medicine cat it I=might come out weird, and to double the embarrassment. What if it was just a weed?

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 3rd, 2024 at 02:41 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 12:00 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw
The Collector - active

[510 words]

More cats gathered around and soon they all headed out. It struck Pigeonpaw that she had never been on a proper patrol before. The only times she'd been outside of camp had been for her tour of the former territory, a few training sessions, and then last time when they moved, but never like this. Actually, she wasn't sure if this could be counted as a patrol, since the other patrols she'd seen be sent out were like "go here, get me this" or "mark this border", "go here and hunt or something". Today they were all out as a group so it was more... like an event? Pigeonpaw bounced after the medicine cat. Did it matter what it was? Not really, so time to focus on herb-hunting!

Evergreen Grotto, mass patrol, stay within yowl's length. Got it. Also, "grotto" seemed like a very funny word to Pigeonpaw for some reason. Not the word itself but it sounded so funny to say. "Grotto, grotto, grooottttto..." Ok, time to search for herb! Pigeonpaw took note of the description of her herbs and then trotted off like everyone else. She wouldn't have minded being with a group to be able to chit chat while they searched and also walking a little bit further away, but this was fine too.

Blessed Thistle, Boneset, Borage, and a bunch of other b-named herbs. Were just a lot of plants' names ones that started with B? or had 'Freckles intentionally picked ones that were. She looked around a bit as others to also started looking for the herbs to kinda... copy their technique and all that stuff. She didn't now exactly what one was supposed to do, and so far she hadn't spotted someone like Palesong or Yellowtwist who could tell her exactly what to do, so it was time to pull her famous learn-by-mimicking strategy!

It worked pretty well like usually and the grey apprentice quickly began to pick up on how everyone else was doing it. Checking under other plants seemed to be a common strategy which Pigeonpaw also chose to employ, and also started sniffing around. What would the herbs even smell like? Not like prey, surely. Maybe like moss and pine? But the flowers that Pigeonpaw had spotted around the nursery had a much sweeter scent, so maybe a few of the herbs would also smell like that? It was worth a shot to sniff for something like that, but Pigeonpaw also tried to keep her eyes peeled, just in case a few of the herbs didn't have as strong of a scent or weren't close enough to smell properly. She usually had a thing for finding things, so this shouldn't be too hard, even if these were herbs and not her usual trinkets like pebbles. Well, mostly pebbles, actually, there weren't a lot of interesting items around camp, but she had been planning to ask some warrior to accompany her to go outside of the camp to allow her to search there. Anyway, finding some herbs shouldn't be that hard, right?

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here