Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It's been a long day...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:16 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:01 AM
July Gathering
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:53 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:30 AM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2023, 04:26 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Game Night! [WindClan Kit & Warrior Event]

Poppykit padded over

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old July 3rd, 2023, 07:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

The gentle breeze ruffling the soft looking molly's thick coat, Dapplebreeze snoozed the night away, her apprentice's training leaving her properly exhausted at day's end.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 3rd, 2023, 07:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

It had been some days since Skrun- er... Snowybreeze had come back home. The gentle giant had found it fascinating, that the place he belonged to felt so... right. More so than Alby's nest had ever felt, no matter how much he'd cared for the elder. The petite molly he shared a nest with was one of the few cats he could remember thus far, but in his heart he knew her. Knew how much he loved her from the moment he'd lay eyes on her. Or... after he'd been done panicking for making her cry. Semantics. For now, none of this bothered the massive warrior, too content in sleep as he lay curled up on the massive nest him and Berryfrost had claimed as their own.

-

@Rose [Berryfrost]
| Not sure if you are joining this event or not, just wanted you to know that Snowy is snoozing in the nest just in case. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 3rd, 2023, 07:39 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon was peacefully snoring away, pleased that she had found some nice feathers just that morning to add to her nest. They were making her sleep more restful already, and she hoped that absolutely nothing would happen to them for a good long while.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 11:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

For the past couple .. how long had it been again?, a specific large nest in the warriors' den had remained unoccupied. Entirely devoid of it's usual inhabitants, a snow-white, cinnamon-patched tom and an ivory speckled female.

But today both of it's nesters were here, returned after some time apart. Rolling over, the smaller of the two felines attempted to snuggle further into her companion's warmth. Entirely, blissfully oblivious to the little menaces who would pass through the warriors' den.

Tucked away in a corner of her side of the nest lay a jagged stone, one hidden from the seeing eye but found easily if reached for.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze | No worries! Was just waiting to see if you'd post, lol ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 4th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar watched as the kits slowly roused themselves from their slumber. Most of them seemed willing to play her little game, but she got a few of them that seemed a bit on the confused side. Crookedkit, in particular, but that one couldn't hear if she recalled correctly. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure how versed the young one was in signs, and although Twilightstar was pretty good at reading Cowtuft, she wasn't the greatest when it came to signing herself. Hmm, she wondered if Crookedkit was bright at playing follow the leader, literally? She should probably bug Cowtuft for lessons or maybe Lightningpaw would be better since that paw really needed to learn to be more at ease with her.

She'll add it to her list of things to do later. "Alright, brave ones, off to steal bedding we go." Twilightstar purred, although she made a point of stopping in front of Crookedkit so she sees about flicking his ear with her tail tip and nudge her in the direction she was moving, urging him to wordlessly follow along with the rest of them. At four moons, hopefully, he was quick enough to pick up on such things.

The leader brought her little group of babies out into the clearing, glad that the moon was shining brightly tonight. It made it easier to keep track of all the kits and navigate the camp without running into things. "We've got to be super sneaky and quiet. So everyone shows me your best hunting crouches and silent paws, we'll sneak to the warriors' den so they don't hear us." It was excessive, dramatic, and totally unnecessary, but being silly was part of the fun.

"Copy me, and do what I'm doing," Twilightstar told the kits, sliding into a rather graceful hunting crouch, and she slowly and silently crept along the clearing towards the warriors' den on the far side of camp. She had Lionkit, Hazykit, Cloverkit, Owlkit, Littlekit, Poppykit, and Crookedkit. She made sure she had all seven kits as she approached the warriors' den while glancing over her shoulder to check that no one was running into each other or that paws or tails were being stepped on.

@xavier. [Cloverkit] | @jupiter [Hazykit] | @Woodlow [Owlkit] | @Leafie [Littlekit] | @tulin [Lionkit] | @Cinnamonear [Poppykit] | @Queen_Coral [Crookedkit]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 4th, 2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 01:29 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven

Stealing bedding! Lionkit's eyes gleamed in excitement as she gave a little hop on her paws. But she made sure to not squeak too loud, less she wanted to give them all away - which she did not want to do. Instead, the young kitten simply nodded (rather aggressively) at Twilightstar and was quick to follow her heels out into the camp clearing.

Out here everything was larger and looked different. The moonlight above bathed everything in a pretty silver and it made Lionkit gasp in awe. It was so beautiful, it nearly knocked her breathless off her own paws. But she had a mission to focus on and couldn't risk getting distracted so she hurried to catch up to the leader once more. Yellow eyes turned to see the example being given, a crouch. She knew how to do that! Crouching low to the ground and making sure her tail was sticking out behind her (and doing her best to not wave it all over the place like her excitedly thumping heart commanded her to do) the little kitten following along towards the warriors' den.

"We're gonna get them so good. I'll get the biggest patch of moss for you, Twilightstar!" Lionkit whisper-promised to her leader, looking up with round yellow eyes and a wide grin. This was followed by another aggressive head nod before the kit refocused her attention on their objective; sneaking into the den itself.
Old July 4th, 2023, 02:28 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit could be silent! He was good at that~

Mimicking Twilighstar, he followed along behind her with a crouch- well, more of an uncoordinated crawl actually. His legs were so short and stubby that his belly dragged across the ground. But that didn't matter. He was on a mission!

He hoped the warriors wouldn't be too upset, and if they did get upset they could be mad at Twilightstar since it was her idea.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions: @Moonraven
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 4th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostkit had arrived a little later but still had heard enough to know what was happening she smiled joyfully and tried her best to copy Twilightstar dropping into a smooth hunting crouch not as good as her leader's but almost perfect. The grey tabby point she-kit quietly followed Twilightstar excited and slightly nervous.

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 4th, 2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 07:36 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 5 moons - She/Her

Littlekit was quick to trailing after Twilgihtstar with no hesitation she had nothing to be worried or afraid of with the leader. She had noticed Crookedkit but didn't say anything a bit unsure with how to approach it. Seemed that the leader was handling it so she just followed everyone else, not wanting to get in the way. The kit gave a nod as she listened and got into a crouch ready to turn sneaky just to get to the den. She was going to make sure she would grab all the moss she could carry. She wasn't sure how she'd handle the bigger cats getting mad for taking their nest materials, she never did handle confrontation that well.

@Moonraven

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Closed Thread