Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:28 PM
Fallen' down the Windy...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:27 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:27 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:26 PM
Leopardsong x Wolffang...
Last post by lark.
Today 09:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2022, 11:40 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: We can rise! [EVENT - WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES]

//
To say that Mudskip loathed the idea of joining was a gross understatement; he was short, thin, had the reflexes of a waterlogged canary and the stamina of a fruit fly. However, his clan might need help--actual warrior-level assistance--one of these days, and Mudskip didn't want to be useless in the event of another skirmish with the fish.

Before Mudskip could change his mind about attending, the fluffy tom scuttled forward, announcing his presence with a tail-flutter.

Old May 21st, 2022, 02:29 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Batblood

From where the black tomcat sat, he could hear a voice rise up - quiet at first but then stopping, before coming back again, now louder. Sparing? He didn't see why not, so Batblood stood up and padded over.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 21st, 2022, 03:55 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Snakechaser trotted up and took a seat. He was intrigued, and having just become (or is it became ;-; ) a warrior, he was excited to participate in this event as a fully functional member of ThunderClan.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old May 22nd, 2022, 12:05 AM
Dungeon Master

Bump Policy: 48 hrs, 24 if urgent
My Mood: Crazy

«Thunderpaw»
"Id like to join!" She called out.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

Charachters

Oceansong (TC)
Old May 22nd, 2022, 09:42 AM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

{Pinecrash}{He/Him}

The large warrior perked up his ears in interest. Sparring sounded fun! Starclan knew he needed the practice. He padded over to Rainhound his pelt prickling with excitement.

Dogchase Duck
Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:16 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

(i forgot who i signed up for this, so i'm going to use Deadflame, OK?"
Deadflame stalked over, she was borned so he might as well join as they had nothing better to do...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 23rd, 2022, 08:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Event [#event]

[ This event is not closed to new cats joining in, you can still post with your OC and Rainhound will assign them a partner. ]

Rainhound grinned a little as so many cats approached. The first was Thunderblaze, then Stagbound - it was nice to see a new warrior approach! That was she felt a lot more comfortable. Still, an anxious feeling was present within her, and she tried to push it back as much as possible. She surveyed the crowd with pride sparkling in her eyes. There were 15 cats in total, so she would take one on as her own opponent. Unless someone else decided to join, of course. They could always take more cats in, at least until the second round started. Then, the real fun began, and it just wouldn't be fair to let any more of her clanmates in. She was thinking too much, it was time for the groups now. She'd try to match everyone equally, but she could make no promises.

"Alright, I'll be starting with the groups now!" the grey molly called. "I'll try to make them fair, but no promises, 'cause there's a lot of you and I don't know everyone's skill level. I will be participating, since we have an odd number of cats." Time for the teams!!

"First of all, Thunderblaze [ @spirit free ] and Darkpetal [ @AshCloud67 ]. You'll be sparring partners!"

"Next, Roseheart [ @flopsy ] and Birchheart [ @corgigirl ]."

"Sandsmoke [ @AllSeer ] and Jaggedfrost [ @WingedShadow ]."

"Mudskip [ @Ziera ] and Bravemist [ @Leafí ]."

"Pinecrash [ @Sprig ] and Deadflame [ @Aqua Catrina ]."

"Leafpaw [ @Dawnfallstar ] and Thunderpaw [ @Courage ]."

"Snakechaser [ @Pancake ] and Stagbound [ @Willie Warf."

Rainhound directed her gaze towards Batblood. The tom had caught her interest, and she wouldn't mind having a little spar with him. "Batblood [ @Spotty ], you're with me." A small grin popped onto her face as she looked at him, but she still needed to announce something - rules and such boring things. Ugh!

"Sooo here are the rules. Claws SHEATHED. If you hurt anyone I'll bring you straight to Sundust or Cindersky... or anyone who has power over the clan! But you will regret it. ThunderClan does not need any more injuries. That's the strict rule, but I do ask you to pay attention to it. Please. Okay,, next. Basically the winner of the spar will be moving up a rank, and then we'll have new pairs. This keeps happening until we have a winner - easy enough, right? If you understand everything, follow me out into the territory! If you really need to, you can ask more questions there. Stick close to the group." She nodded to them all, then started making her way into the territory. It didn't take long for her to arrive.

"We're here - let the games begin!"

She padded over to Batblood, shaking out her pelt and readying herself. "Ready whenever you are, Batblood!"

[ You can have your cats meet each other, I'll do the attacks in my next post. One post is enough but you can do more if you'd like. You have 48 hours to reply to this ^^ ]

Last edited by starry; May 23rd, 2022 at 09:11 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Thunderblaze heard his assignment and looked for darkpetel, he flatten his ears and walks over to darkpetel" hi darkpatel..." he says a bit nervously
@AshCloud67
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:19 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Batblood @starry [Longer post cuz Bat has thoughts]

He was in a good mood, and waited calmly until everyone who was interested in this had gathered, and his golden gaze scanned the crowd to get a sense of what he'd be up against. Mostly warrior, old a new, an apprentice here and there, pretty normal. He did wish not to be paired with a warrior right away, since he still wasn't all that old yet, and couldn't match most of them in strength, and beating an apprentice couldn't quite be seen as the same accomplishment as it had in say the battle, since he was a rank above them now, despite being younger than some.

The Rainhound spoke again and started pairing the cats up, Batblood following along and eliminating potential dualing partners as they were. Thunderblaze and Darkpetal - two warriors out of the way. Roseheart and Birchheart - if Rainhound paired them because of the suffix he'd slap her. Mudkskip and Bravemist - the former of which he had heard before but the other one was only known to him by the dumb name. Pinecrash and Deadflame - the only older warriors left. Thunderpaw with Leafpaw - the only apprentices. And Snakechaser and Stagbound - two other of the fresh warriors and who Batblood had mostly expected to be paired with. ... and those were all...

His golden gaze flowed back to Rainhound and met hers as the other cat looked back. They were the only two ones left, and while he didn't change his facial expression, the black tom did cock his head a little, watching her. As expected, she took him on. He didn't mind, actually, she was one of the newly made warriors along with him, and he'd rather fight her than any other of the options he had got. She went over the rules and announced the begging of the event as they had moved to another place before turning to him.

He gave her a short dip of his head and quiet as a ghost began to slowly circle her, his mind scrolling through his previous battle, as well as the training as he prepared to make his move. She likey had not seen him in the battle over Firefly cove, and therefore didn't know his previous strategy, but doing the same thing each time was boring as well as useless for learning. So instead he quickly turned towards her completely, moved towards the left side first, throwing a ghost swipe towards her shoulder on that side - claws sheathed and not actually aiming to hit all that well, it was just to distract her as he twisted and instead targeted to tackled her from the other side, hopefully gaining the element of surprise that way.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 23rd, 2022, 09:21 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Deadflame looked around for her opponent...
@Sprig

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Closed Thread