Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:59 AM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:56 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:55 AM

Old February 11th, 2024, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: night in the marshes

His lips parted into a snarl, he was not hunting that bird, he only took it once he noticed it was above him, "How dare you call me a prey-thief, I know very well that this bird was on your side first, I was not hunting it, but when it flies so mockingly above me in our territory it is now ours to hunt, I did not cross the border for it, once it crossed over even if it makes its home on your side, it became our prey! I will not be dishonored by your sly tongue, I would have Starclan strike me dead should I ever become a dishonorable warrior!" he hisses out, his fur bristling and his claws raking the ground, he was furious at being called a thief

@Tiabirb

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 11th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong snorted, "You watched it and waited for it. You knew it wasn't ShadowClan prey. You do know that if I actually were hunting that bird, which you do not know if I was, or someone else was, your claims of it being yours once it crossed the border will be flimsy and invalid. Because that prey was not on your side of the border long enough for it to call anything home. The birds do not know borders. The sky is free and limitless. But to warriors, such as yourself, it is a clear and vile thing that you are obligated to bring up in your defenses anytime a dispute erupts."

She sniffed, "If you take that bird, I will report you right away. You know very well it wasn't yours to take. You want to talk honor? Then give it back so it can be mourned properly. It wasn't it's time to be anyone's prey, much less a greedy warrior from ShadowClan." She shook her head, "Talk to me about honor when you show your prey the proper respect they deserve."

@Lewolfers
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:06 PM

The more she put down his honor the more it enraged him, he was ready to jump over and put an end to the cat, but something within him stopped him, he wasnt wrong, it was shadowclan prey, it was on their side wasnt it? Surely starclan would see it as a proper hunt...

His eyes glare at her, thief, greedy, honorless, never would he allow anyone to call him such things, but there was that irritating suspicion within him... had he in fact.. been wrong?

"I have never dishonored any of my freshkill, anything and everything I catch is for the betterment of my clan, for the future of shadowclan, I have never disrespected any of it!" he yells out in frustration, he doesnt know if he is right or wrong anymore, its his freshkill, its for his clan! But... was it really his to prey upon? If he is right then he can take this to his clan with his head held high.. but if he is wrong.. would starclan look upon him with shame? Would be be breaking the warrior code and be made a mockery in front of all his warrior ancestors?

@Tiabirb

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:14 PM
Why bother?

She was an island of calm in the face of his rage, and she raised her paw for silence when he began to yell. "I have not raised my voice at you, so I ask for that same courtesy. My claws and teeth have not bared once, even when my heart broke seeing you take that bird's life." She blinked slowly and lowered her paw back to rest on the ground. "That bird is no one's prey. It was not meant to die today..."

She moved forward then, padding up to Nightwolf and searching his eyes, "I am going to bury it. You can watch me, but, you are still on my side of the border." She pointed out lightly, given that she had taken the bird back to the RiverClan side before he had snatched it back. He hadn't returned to his side either. "I suggest returning to your side- without the bird." She murmured, but she placed a small paw on the bird, her chin lifted even though he was much bigger and taller than she was.

@Lewolfers
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:24 PM

He wanted to resist, he wanted to take the bird back with him for his clan, but she was right, he was still on their side of the border, he had been so enraged he had not even realized he had crossed the border, was he truly wrong then? Was this bird not his to prey upon, had he in fact stolen prey like some petty rogue thief?

His fur began to lay flat and his claws sheathed.. he was filled with shame, he couldnt look her in the eyes, he was indeed wrong, he had stolen and broke the warrior code, he lowers his head and takes a step back

"I... I am dishonored..." he says softly, he messed up, had broken the warrior code, in front of another clans cat and in front of his warrior ancestors, he bows his head and looks back at her, expecting to see the look of disgust on the she-cats face at what he had done.

@Tiabirb

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:31 PM
Why bother?

Relief filled her from ears to tail, and when he stepped away, she picked up the bird and brought it back to the tree, where she dug a swift grave and placed the bird inside. Covering the new grave with the earth, she looked up to see the other bird watching, it's head bowed. She took a step away, turning to look at Nightwolf, but now her gaze was kind and warm, and she reached over the border on her toes to touch her nose to his.

"Thank you," She purred, "I am so sorry for creating this strife, but I could not bear to see such a thing." She pulled back, looking embarrassed, "StarClan will understand. I-I know not..many see the world like I do...a-and I am so very sorry for making your fur all...ruffled. Truly, I am." She looked openly at Nightwolf, her eyes pools of honesty and regret, "But I must stand by my beliefs, and in my belief of StarClan...they would not have wanted this to happen...newleaf is so precious to every creature...why, Starlingflight only reported a week ago that there were fledglings taking flight for the first time..."

@Lewolfers
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:41 PM

He was surprised at how affectionate she was, especially when she pressed her nose against his, he has only done that two other times, when he got a mentor and when he got an apprentice, he was at a loss for words

"I. must apologize for my misdeeds, I hope starclan will not be too tough with their punishment for me," he says slowly stepping back, her kind and warm voice was new to him, it was unexpected and caught him by surprise, for a moment he thought she was amazing at how strong her beliefs were that she would even stand up to him, he can tell just by looking at her, he could tear her apart if he wanted to, she truly was something, but he shook his head of those thoughts, and again in his mind flashes the image of a certain golden cat whose smirk annoyed him to no end

"I will not make the same mistake again," he says as he backs up and goes back to his side of the border, "I am sorry for the trouble I caused," he says disappearing into the darkness of shadowclans marshes

@Tiabirb

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 11th, 2024, 04:49 PM
Why bother?

She dipped her head, a sign of respect as he departed. Truly she was grateful for his understanding, and she stepped away from the border as well, watching him disappear into his territory.

"May we meet again," She murmured to herself, her tail swaying as she turned to find the herbs she had abandoned.

@Lewolfers