Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:13 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:05 AM
The Webbing filled with...
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 05:46 AM
THE MOSS AND WILLOW...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:33 AM
☆ [The Dark Market] ☆...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:27 AM

Old August 22nd, 2024, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Spottedpaw's Training Tracker [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

"Tch, I feel we were worse by ganging up on them. The fight was not fair." Spottedpaw flicked her ear as her stoic look darkened in annoyance. Sure things were black and white but forgetting to add things in wasn't helpful and Spottedpaw was strong on actual justice not whatever the three clans made up. "Sorry, I am a little passionate. Some don't like that." She said before bowing her head realizing that starting off with the 'Tch' attitude was rude and she was supposed to be respectful of her mentor. Yet this was her last straw with clan life but the only thing that had held her back was her adopted mother's pleas for a second chance. Still, Spottedpaw was on a hairpin trigger.

Oh they had a warriors code—Stop it Spottedpaw you are being too cynical. Its not helping. "I would love to see the Thunderclan border, thank you." Spottedpaw said politely. She was thankful that she didn't have to walk on the mud anymore but having these massive trees looming over her felt almost... Suffocating. It was like some ancient beast was peering down upon them. A primal part of Spottedpaw wanted to dash away back into the open fields. At least then it would be easier to spot birds of prey... Or any other predator.

Ah questions? Spottedpaw looked around the place warily. She knew what was really bothering her and the older cat must know the answer. Right? "So with all these trees, how does one spot a predator? They can easily hide around everywhere unlike in the moor." Spottedpaw tried to not let her fear be heard in her voice but by her body language it was obvious she was terrified of the forest.

Buttercuptwist
she/her - 75 moons

Hmm. That seemed true enough. RiverClan hardly stood a chance against three other clans. That said, Fallownose was a great loss to WindClan - but was it really justified to drive out the whole clan? It was far too philosophical for her, this is why she never intended to become a fury, let alone a deputy or leader - it sounded terrifying. "Don't you worry," she chuckled, pleased that Spottedpaw was becoming more open with her. "What's life without a little passion?" she chirped as she jumped over a rock. As they moved on, more oaks appeared - a little undergrowth too. Buttercuptwist was a fan of the glade, but, it seemed Spottedpaw might not be. "Well, a lot of it's about using your nose, and ears." her eyes darted around the glade, the mention of predators reminding her to double-check. It was never really something she thought about. It was true that there were far more places to hide - especially on ThunderClan's side. WindClan's side of the glade contained a few scattered trees, but the ThunderClan border was easily identifiable, with a thick line of trees. ThunderClan must be really in touch with their senses.

"I certainly don't smell or hear anything." She lifted her nose, trying to figure out what direction the wind was flowing in. "I was gonna do some hunting practice here, but I'm guessing you don't wanna stay here much longer?" She tilted her head, "the sky glade only has one tree, would that be better?" She smiled.