Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by taillow
Today 11:38 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:26 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2022, 06:46 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Let's get down to Business

Whitefeather shrugged. I suppose I could. She walked over to the entrance slowly.
(open)
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old February 26th, 2022, 11:48 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

(Perchclaw)

The blind elder shoved her way through the crowd of cats, "Tw-Twili-Twiligh-Twilightstar" She mewed, "Why do you want ev-eve-ever-y cat in th-this even-nt, I a-am blind so I can't hu-hunt" She said, "Ca-can I lo-ook aft-after ki-kits?" She loved kits more than anything

@Moonraven (You will probably see it anyway but just in case)
Old February 26th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

~Streampaw~

The slender apprentice padded over to the rest of the cats that were summoned by Twilightstar's call. Her ears perked up at the sound of training. Streampaw still needed some fighting sessions, so possibly a strong warrior could help her out. The dilute calico heard a she-cat call out that she would teach apprentices some battle skills. Streampaw hadn't had a battle session at all, so this was a perfect time to finally learn how to battle. She padded over to the she-cat that she heard talking about training. There was another apprentice surrounding her, and she seemed younger than Streampaw. "If you're not already busy with them, then I would like some training. My incompetent mentor hasn't been the best at being a mentor, and you sound like a respectable warrior to learn from."

@Naiad @tulle

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old February 26th, 2022, 02:53 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Lioncloud of WindClan}

She joined the training event. "I'm here."

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old February 26th, 2022, 03:01 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird
The turn out was... less than optimal, and Bravebird could not stop the look of disappointment fluttering onto her face. Did the rest of WindClan just not want to train? Frustration burned like hot licks of fire that lapped at her patience; not even her own apprentice had shown. A more logical part of her argued that maybe her Clanmates were tired, or had not been in camp to hear the leaders call. It was hard to hear, though, over the cacophony of annoyance that flashed through her.

At least a few apprentices were seeming to take charge of their training; Bravebird smiled and nodded at the two who approached her. Tidepaw seemed enthusiastic and ready to head out, while Streampaw approached with a more refined composure. Her ear twitched as the she-cat spoke of her "incompetent mentor" and Bravebird found herself silently agreeing.

"Alright then. Let's head out now, shall we?" No more apprentices seemed to be approaching, and two was good for now. Lifting her head in an attempt to catch Twilightstar's gaze she gave her leader a nod before trotting towards the camp entrance. "Now, while we head out, tell me what, if any, training you've had so far." Sure, she was offering to get some basic battle training accomplished but Bravebird was not opposed to venturing into hunting or even patrolling as well, if time allowed.

[ @Naiad @DeltaDace ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old February 26th, 2022, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Tawnypaw
For @Rani

Tawnypaw bounded over as Twilightstar called for extra training. Ooh, she could definitely use some! There weren't a lot of cats, but the molly nodded Bravebird already heading out with two apprentices. Then there was Crowtooth, calling out for... What was that? Underground Hunting? That sounded SO cool! She padded over to the tom, keeping her head up proudly. "I want to come hunting underground!" she mewed, excitement flooding into her voice. It sounded even greater than normal hunting!
Old February 26th, 2022, 04:38 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Thymepaw | @Rani
____

The black tom's golden optics narrowed as he drifted over to the array of cats who crowed about apprentice education, kits being allowed to frolic, and allowing queens and elders to socialize with their eyes on the kits. Thymepaw hesitantly placed one pad in front of the other in Crowtooth's direction. "Greetings, Crowtooth," he meowed, dipping his head in utmost respect for the older cat. "I heard your call about 'underground hunting', and I'd like to participate." In his mind, he promised himself that he would put forward his greatest attempt in this training; Though he had only recently become an apprentice, and had much to learn, the tom was determined to show how well he could listen and perform what was instructed of him quickly and smoothly. He knew he could do this. It was his only dream to have a cat speak praising words to him.
Old February 26th, 2022, 04:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Skunkblaze

Skunkblaze listened to Twilightstar as she explained the event. Some extra training for warrior's and apprentices alike? That wasn't too bad... She pricked her ears at the exercises that were being named, but there was one thing none of them had thought off, which was quite a shame. They were WindClan, after all.

"I'll be taking some apprentices for stamina training," Skunkblaze called out, her voice loud and clear. She hoped that at least some apprentices would join.
Old February 26th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: after a week :))
My Mood: Inspired

Iriskit showed up anyway, despite her not being able to do any training, that didn't matter, did it...? She was pretty young, 1 moon old and everything but that didn't mean she couldn't participate. Right? She bounced over cheerfully, and then came to a sudden halt. Hopefully... she wouldn't be judged?

Eh, whatever. Carelessly the slate grey kit trodded out of the crowd of warriors where she'd been hiding herself, and her paws hit the snow heavily as she fell over face flat. Her fur heated up, uncomfortably of course, as she stumbled to her paws unsteadily. She tilted her head up, lifting her chin defiantly, gaze raking the clearing for any suspiciously squinting eyes. Iriskit made sure to be more careful after that one little incident, her face hot, pale green orbs fixed on the leader as she padded over. She really wanted to join, but doubted that she would be allowed to.

"I want to watch!!" she squeaked excitedly, her tail swishing around in excitement as the grey kit padded over to the leader, at the foot of the Breezerock. Iriskit tipped her head upwards again, almond-shaped eyes widening slowly. She felt extremely tiny compared to Twilightstar.

@Moonraven
Old February 26th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Toadpounce**
@Rani
@Clock Dragonshifter @Shade. @luminous @Epsilon-11
@Moonraven [for the mention]

The lithe mottled tom perked up at Twilightstar's call. Training. He was reminded once more of his own failings as a mentor. He'd been trying. It didn't help that he was exiled shortly after receiving his first apprentice then it seemed like every time he started thinking he was making some progress forward with her they seemed to backslide like there was an insurmountable language barrier. He blamed himself. If he could only figure out how to speak to her in some way that wasn't his usual ramblings. He never seemed to be able to put things exactly how he wanted to put them. Maybe some time practicing with other apprentices would help give him some idea as to how he could better help Lionpaw. He looked over the gathering cats hoping that Lionpaw would join. Maybe some time training with another warrior would help get her the jump start that Toadpounce just hadn't yet been able to provide her.

He heard Crowtooth mention tunnel hunting. He wasn't officially a tunneler and he didn't have any official training in the tunnels but he considered himself self-taught. From a young age he'd had an obsession around the undergrounds, choosing to spend more of his time alone within the edges of the tunnels over time with his clanmates, leaving his parents concerned about him. The life and the death that those tunnels provided was of endless fascination for Toadpounce. He grew more intrigued as a good pawful of apprentices showed interested in being taught underground hunting by Crowtooth. He padded to Crowtooth, glancing over the apprentices. "You're definitely more knowledgeable than I am but I've spent a fair share down in those tunnels. If you could use the extra set of paws to help with all of the apprentices, I could also tag along. I'll follow your lead, of course. I'm more useful for hunting training anyway, not so much a fighter, you see...." Toadpounce trailed off, feeling heat rush beneath his pelt as he realized, yet again, that he was rambling unnecessarily.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread