Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:25 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:24 PM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:22 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Bonsai
Today 01:20 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Bonsai
Today 01:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2021, 05:49 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Hunting Fever [Open for warriors and apprentices]

Ever since Skyleaf’s death, Dustypaw had kind of drifted away from Clan life, going about the Clan and her duties almost carelessly, without thought. But it was time to get back into the Clan, and what better way to do that then to participate in a Clan event? “I’lol join,” She meowed lightly, thought she was still unsure of her decision.
Old September 20th, 2021, 07:25 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire didnt seem to mind as she sat there listening to the others explain the event and wandering what she was gonna do and how.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 21st, 2021, 09:37 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Peachfrost watched as the clan gathered. A hunting event? The molly thought with a curious purr. It would be nice to let Windclan unwind, even for a day. And she couldn't deny the way her mouth watered at the idea of a massive fresh kill pile. Hunting wasn't exactly her forte, so she would stay and watch all the prey flood in.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 03:25 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Lepopardsong cocked her head as more clanmates made their way over while Blackmist was explaining how they were doing this. It wasn't a great number of cats, but enough to make Leopardsong smile. So basically, Blackmist wanted them to hunt as much as they can but they'd get nothing as a prize aside from bragging rights. Leopardsong was down for that. Once Blackmist was done explain she glanced at the number of cats that showed, amusement at the sight of Peachfrost as well. Did the medicine cat know how to hunt? It took Leopardsong a second to remember that Peachfrost had been a warrior before she became a medicine cat.

"Wolfie, how are pairing up?" Leopardsong asked, stopping herself before she started trying to put everyone together. As much as she hated being in charge, she did enjoy organizing stuff especially stuff that involve fun and teamwork. But Wolffang outranked her so he was pretty much in charge. "If we're just sticking apprentices and some warriors together in pairs, I'll take Dustypaw with me. If we're doing small groups, I can take some extras."
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 23rd, 2021, 05:41 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(My apologies for taking so long to reply.)

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang listened to Blackmist's explanation, his bright yellow gaze narrowed thoughtfully as the wind whipped through his fur. So, it wasn't just apprentices, but warriors as well. Which made sense, because as the black-furred warrior pointed out, something could go wrong and the apprentices may get injured. He nodded in agreement with that and continued to listen to the explanation. A competition, where they learn to work together, and there's no prize. The concept sounded odd, but at the same time, it made sense. It would fuel WindClan's sense of teamwork and perhaps teach them some good morales or whatever.

Some other warrior, Coldmist, came over and asked about helping. Wolffang dipped his head to him. "Sure. As Blackmist said, we'll be pairing up the cats, warriors and apprentices, mixing them up so we can make sure that nothing bad happens. Apprentices can tend to stray." He waited for the other cats to speak up. More cats were arriving: Jaypaw, Moletongue, Tawnypaw, Crowspeck, Deadmoon, Dustypaw, Leopardfire, and Peachfrost. It was interesting to see the medicine cat, but then again, she had been a warrior. Just like Coldamber had.

Leopardsong brought up a good point there. Although the way of pairing up made sense to him. Apprentices with warriors to watch over them. He thought for a moment, then nodded as he came up with something. "We need to make sure that there's an even number in each group, or at least as close as we can get. We should also try to make sure that each group has as many warriors as apprentices. You'd do good with Dustypaw, you're her new mentor, right? You could take a few cats as well, I'll take some, and-" He turned to Coldmist. "Maybe you could get some. Both apprentices and warriors. Three groups in total, maybe more if more cats show up. We should probably wait a little."

@Moonraven @~Fierce~ @kalor

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old September 23rd, 2021, 07:12 PM
back from the dead

My Mood: Kingly

// finchsplash

[ @Moonraven , @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

the brown molly's breath hitched as she listened, cauda flicking to and fro. it would help the clan, and give everybody some fresh air... deciding she was going to join in, the mademoiselle would push out her fluffed out fur (only making it even fluffier), and padded up towards leopardsong and wolffang quietly.

"i'll join too, sounds fun," the sweet sounding she-cat purred, metacarpals grinding against the terrain inaudibly.

Last edited by friendlyghostz; September 23rd, 2021 at 07:12 PM.
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:08 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong silently counted the number of cats in the group while Wolffang explained his thoughts on grouping up. She counted nine cats, excluding her, Wolffang, and Blackmist. So the leaders of the group were her, Wolffang, and Coldmist. So there were about twelve cats altogether, unless some more cats show up later. "I'll take Dustypaw, Finchsplash, Leopardfire, and Moletongue." Leopardsong meowed, simply picking the next three cats that caught her eye. She was eager to start hunting, her tail refused to stay still and her paws continued to do a little jig nonstop. She did glance at each cat to make sure they were okay with pairing up with her. "Sound good?"
@TheNyanCatMinecart @FriedChicken @ranboozled @Silverfur & Co @FrostCat

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong silently counted the number of cats in the group while Wolffang explained his thoughts on grouping up. She counted nine cats, excluding her, Wolffang, and Blackmist. So the leaders of the group were her, Wolffang, and Coldmist. So there were about twelve cats altogether, unless some more cats show up later. "I'll take Dustypaw, Finchsplash, Leopardfire, and Moletongue." Leopardsong meowed, simply picking the next three cats that caught her eye. She was eager to start hunting, her tail refused to stay still and her paws continued to do a little jig nonstop. She did glance at each cat to make sure they were okay with pairing up with her. "Sound good?"
@TheNyanCatMinecart @FriedChicken @ranboozled @Silverfur & Co @FrostCat

Leopardfire smiled at the other Leopard and nods "Alright lets get this started i cant wait to hunt."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 27th, 2021, 10:53 PM
back from the dead

My Mood: Kingly

// finch splash

[ @Moonraven ]

the molly smiled gently as her name was called, ignoring the sudden adrenaline rush that coursed through her veins. giving a small nod, indicating she was okay with leopardsong's decision, got ready to follow on little-pressured paw pads, physiognomy showing her sudden desire to catch as much as possible.

though she would admit- she was tired, cold, and parched- she still had the tempting urge of killing something, anything. it'd help her clan, and, she'd even have something to eat at the end of the day, making her belly a warm and happy one.

giving another sweet grin, the mademoiselle twitched an auditory before looking at leopardsong, paws trembling in newfound anticipation. "i'm ready."
Old September 27th, 2021, 11:25 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Moletongue was up for it ( @Moonraven )