Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:48 AM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 03:31 AM
September Gathering
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:16 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:52 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ❤️Sootflare's Sweetheart Social❤️ [ open to rc warriors ]

Oh good, she's open to talking . Petalwish thought to herself as she sat down at a respectable distance. "Yes...I guess? I'm not sure. Sootflare is an admirable tom to potentially fall in love with. But in all honesty, I was more curious and give it a try because it doesn't hurt to try." Shrugging at her remark. Movement in the corner of her eye caught the molly's attention. Soft hazel eyes gazed at Sassafrasfire and Ternsky who made the first move upon the tom. Sootflare did look a bit uncomfortable but who could blame him. She wanted to go talk to him but would rather him come up to her so she wouldn't have the possibility of bombarding/ ruining a conversation he had with a she-cat. Turning back to Spiralheart, "How about you?"

@Skye
Old March 16th, 2020, 09:14 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Lion's Love Lineup

Sootflare

The tom glanced up and put on a smile as the two felines approached, each with their own remarks to share. Ternsky and Sassafras were more than welcome to chat - they appeared to be more interested in the promise of food that this event entailed, "Yeah, I don't seem to be the main attraction, despite Lionstar's intentions." he replied with a bitter laugh, "Though I do have to take some credit for that - I have been more than forward with my... distaste, I suppose." He shrugged, "Ah, perhaps I'm being rude, but I didn't exactly sign up for this."

His gaze trailed back over to Fawnsqueak following Sassfras' mention of the tom. Mock-fights would surely be a lot more enjoyable than the current awkward setup. A smirk climbed onto Sootflare's face as he turned back, and with a slight tilt of his head, "I'm more than up for some mock-fighting if you are."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 10:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You are rude!" Lionstar called over to Sootflare, displeased with his disinterest. "You should be HAPPY, that you have potential suitors willing to be your mate but you're sitting around like a SOURPUSS. LIVE A LITTLE, OLD MAN!"

Lionstar let out a 'weh!' when Fawnsqueak swiped at him, and he didn't hesitate to twist and pounce at Fawnsqueak, intending on knocking him over and pinning him.

[ @Dipper, @shortstack ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 17th, 2020, 02:28 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"Hey, it's not rude..." Fawnsqueak pointed out, meow lowered to avoid embarrassing Sootflare further. "He's probably just, y'know, kind of shy and this is different." To his knowledge, Lionstar was the only cat present who had actually attended a social before. Fawnsqueak wished he could add more, that Sootflare wasn't like Lionstar. Not extroverted, not a party animal. This wasn't an ideal event to thrive, but he wasn't sure Lionstar would truly comprehend that.

Fawnsqueak deflated like a balloon when he was pinned by Lionstar's beanstalk limbs and surprising amount of weight. With how lanky he was, he'd forgotten the guy's pounds had to be somewhere. Bringing his hindlegs up, he batted uselessly at the belly fluff only to scrunch his eyebrows together. "Oh my god, what is that?" he asked through a laugh, thumping his paws on the bunch of flabby, pooling fur near Lionstar's legs. "It's so soft, dude!"

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 17th, 2020 at 02:28 AM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Cherrypounce slowly approached Sootflare, her hips swaying and tail held high, her blue eyes flaming and fluffy brown cherry tinted fur groomed carefully. "Hello Sootflare, how are you?" The molly chirped her head tilted a little @shortstack

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:16 AM
dont try to wake me

"I'm only willing to be your mate if you can confirm I get food, and even then I don't think the payoff will be enough," Sassafrasfire says matter-of-factly after Lionstar interjects, looking at the bachelor. Then, they look at Ternsky again and press their lips together. "You didn't need to show, you know," they then say. "I mean... If it makes you so unhappy to be in the center of attention like this, then why bother? Could have just skipped out. 'Accidentally' taken the wrong path over here and wound up someplace else until it all blew over. As many times as it took Lionstar to realize that you're either hopeless with directions and need to have your paw held as you walked, or that he needed to drop the charade." Pausing, they stoop down to finally dip into that fish they'd gotten, forgetting to offer any to the unfortunate deputy at their side.

They finish up the little swimmer before speaking again, to Cherrypounce. "Before you speak to him, you must prove your worth in a mock match," they say, hoping that Sootflare would both forgive them for interjecting and play along on top of that. They knew that their female counterpart would get the gist without needing any clue. "Choose any cat to spar with, and if you win you get a chance at this hopeful and willing bachelor." They spoke extremely seriously, staring at the approaching molly deadpan.

@FlameQueen @shortstack @RedHead
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The she-cat was listening intently as Sootflare and Sassafrasfire conversed, nodding along in agreement with her companion. "I'm an added part of that package." She interjected at Sassafrasfire's first comment. "Food, and Ternsky." She cast a small wink in the feline's direction, then another one towards Sootflare. "But I suppose two would satisfy Lionstar, don't you think?" She purred, but then burst out laughing, shaking her head. She waited until Sassafrasfire finished their suggestion about him not showing up, giving herself time to compose herself. "I'm sorry but this entire thing seems like mouse-dung to me. Sassafrasfire is right, you could've just not shown up." That's what Ternsky would've done if she was forced into something she did not agree with. And if Lionstar was going to have a problem with Sootflare's clear distaste of the situation, Ternsky would personally handle the large tom herself. Fawnsqueak seemed to be battling against him well enough, Ternsky believed she could probably take him if things had to get physical.

The she-cat watched Sassafrasfire for a moment as the warrior began to gulp down the fish that they'd brought over, before blinking and looking over to Cherrypounce, who had intervened. Ternsky narrowed her eyes slightly, tail flicking behind her in annoyance. She could already tell this she-cat was putting on a front. Her entire being seemed to scream FAKE. Ternsky would not tolerate that. The she-cat was glad that Sassafrasfire seemed to be on the same wavelength, with the words that came out of their mouth. "Sassafrasfire and I are this lovely bachelor's bodyguards for the night. You have to prove yourselves to us before you get a chance with our man of the night." She sent a smile towards Sootflare, hoping that he would be down for playing along. If so, this might just turn out to be one of the most fun days she'd had in a while. "So? Go ahead and choose your competitor." She egged on, sweeping her tail across the clearing to indicate that the fight was open against anyone. Anyone against Sootflare, that was.

@shortstack @implimm @FlameQueen

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:13 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@shortstack

A mock battle? So that's what he was into.
Spiralheart puffed out her chest a little. She wasn't the best fighter, but she'd try anyhow.

"Alright, then, Sootflare. I accept your challenge."

- I left -
Old March 18th, 2020, 06:21 PM
You say, stuff is way

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover'Wish_101 View Post
Cloverwish would wait by the river, watching for a large trout to come out. She'd then gasp in shock, and awe as she saw a large trout leap out of the water. She would quickly snatch the fish. It wriggled in her jaws like a worm. Although it was as big as a small woodchuck, she still held a firm grip on it. She'd then carry it back to the picnic. " I'm back! " She'd mew, dropping the large trout.

Clover
" What is desired is given, what is forced is seized. "
Old March 18th, 2020, 08:24 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare resisted the urge to roll his eyes and appeared to think for a moment before calling back to the fluffy yellow leader, a new grin on his face, "Maybe you should learn to RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, LIONFLUFF!" He was loosening up a little bit - all this talk of fighting instead of flirting was very much welcome. He turned back and smiled at Sassafras and Ternsky but shook his head, "I'm afraid you don't know Lionstar very well if you think he would let me get out of this that easily."

He opened his mouth to greet Cherrypounce as she approached but the two warriors interjected before he had the chance to. Bodyguards? That was new. He wasn't exactly the type that needed protection. His temper was usually enough of a defense, let alone raising a paw. This time, though? He'd play along. This was going somewhere he expected would be very amusing. "Sorry, Cherrypounce. Rules are rules," He said with a light shrug,"Perhaps you could start with Spiralheart there? She seems eager." He nodded to the other molly that padded up.

And with that, he glanced over to Cloverwish. It appeared she had detoured to catch her own meal. "Uh, hey. Welcome, I suppose. You know... you didn't have to catch your own... right? Food's provided." He said, gesturing over to the small pile of prey nearby.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.
Closed Thread