Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rise of the Golden Moon
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 10:19 PM
the borders and everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:13 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 10:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2019, 02:04 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Needs Soap and a Rubber Ducky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Splashcloud had been looking for the cat she was to train, ears twitching as she watched the cats began to follow Oakflame to the area Lionstorm had assigned them. She had been looking in the wrong direction though, as she heard questioning if her name behind her.
Spinning around, Splashcloud spotted whom she was pretty sure was Timberspark. She wasn’t amazing with names, so having Skyclan here had been particularly difficult for her. “Yep, that’s me!” She exclaimed, blue eyes scanning the tomcat. “And I’m going to assume you’re Timberspark.” She meowed, waving her tail. “Let’s go a little further downstream, most cats will probably be training right around the willow. We need to give ourselves room.” She held her tail high in the air as she pushed through the throng of cats, so Timberspark could easily follow her ded area.

The somali tom had silently cheered, a grin on his maw. He was glad he'd found Splashcloud and not some other feline . Seeing her begin to walk off, he hurried to catch up. "You'll save me if I start to drown, right?" the words may have sounded a little childish due to his wording, and his tone. But he had every right to sound scared, and somewhat doubtful. Of course she will, bonehead!. "that was probably an ignorant question ahah." he meowed, tail flicking.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; August 5th, 2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old August 5th, 2019, 02:24 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnpaw kept pace with the front of the group throughout the duration of the walk, daydreamy thoughts of how this was one of the best things to ever happen to his training floating around his mind. He'd learn how to swim, then he wouldn't feel separated from his own clanmates; he could teach other apprentices, he could save a drowning cat... the list of possibilities was endless and had him occupied until the moment they'd reached the riverside. Fawnpaw was forced to awkwardly twist and scramble back so he didn't distractedly walk himself right into the water, being caught up in his thoughts and completely tuned out of his surroundings.

Once Oakflame had found him and Grousestar, Fawnpaw shifted his weight from one paw to the other in nervous excitement. "Yeah, I mean-- I think so?" he replied, breathless with energy because this was the day he'd learn how to swim. It was akin to a rite of passage for RiverClan. Peering over his shoulder, the river was alluring in its deceptively calm trickle through the territory, an observation that dimmed Fawnpaw's demeanor slightly. It... was sort of dangerous. Cats drowned here. It was Grousestar's question that pulled him back, and he added, "Uh, I... I would like to know that too." Particularly because stumpy legs had not grown to the size he'd hoped they would by this point in his apprenticeship.

"Also, what... happens if, like, I get in the river and can't swim?" he asked, a concerned edge to his tone. "Not that I would do that, I know how to swim in theory and everything... just-- wondering."

@Rosemew ; @The Cannibal

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 5th, 2019, 03:11 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Dipper @The Cannibal ]

This was great already! Both of the toms were ready, and didn't seem to be grumpy. The question made him give a hum. "Ah, the river is quite deep. So you'll have to be a bit careful getting in. " he told, hoping the answer wouldn't give them doubt. To Fawnpaws question, he gave a grin to the apprentice. "Well then, I'll jump in and get you out. But I can promise that nothing bad will happen." His tone was serious, which clashed with the easy going grin on his maw. After a slight moment of silence passed, he began.
"Anyway, let's begin!" The tom nodded, making his way over to the river. He settled in a spot that wasn't too crowded , wanting to make sure the leader and apprentice had room. "Now, when you get into the river, keeps your legs close to your body, and tail floating just above water. You want to paddle, pushing yourself with your hind legs." he hoped that his words weren't too much to take in.

He took a small breath. "If you feel doubtful or nervous about it, you can get out of the river and take a break." oakflame told with a nod, slipping into the water. It'd be way easier to learn if the mentor was also in the water and could demonstrate right? Right! He went under the water for a split second, popping up after to make sure all of his fur was wet so there wasn't just random dry spots. Tail laying on the surface of the water, it gave a barely noticeable flick, his amber gaze resting on the two.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; August 5th, 2019 at 03:15 PM.
Old August 5th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

@Dust

Willowwings strode towards the Skyclan molly, her sleek fur rippling as she sat down in front of Honeynose, her ears flicking in anxiety. “So you’re Honeynose?” The molly meowed, trying to keep a monotone voice to avoid aggravating her trainee, after all, she had decided to make an effort to get to know these new cats, hoping to be rid of her distrust for them. Or at least most of them.
With a dismissive flick of her tail toward Lionstorm, Honeynose instead turned her undivided attention to the warrior that approached her. This was Willowings? Truth be told, the Skyclan feline had never taken the time to get to know new people. She was stuck in her old ways, nose up to the culture and members of Riverclan. It wasn't like she thought any better of herself... she just REALLY disliked it's leadership... Sure, Grousestar wasn't perfect, but gosh did want to swat Lion & Fallen whenever they spoke. Give em the ol' angry mama thwack - smack some sense in those big heads. Regardless, Willowings had done nothing wrong to her, so she wouldn't be nasty off the bat. "I do have some manners, it's nice of you to teach me Willowings." Dipping her head politely towards the molly, Honeynose shot one final dagger back towards the Riverclan deputy before accompanying her mentor to the river. The territory was quite beautiful. She didn't care much for the bog, but the admiration for the beauty of the river and the more solid forest nearby always made her breath catch in her throat. It reminded her of home... their true home. As they made their way to the willow tree, Honeynose would watch some felines filing into the water with a guarded expression. "So, what should I do first?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
The way lionstorm had spoken to frostflight had disturbed her, could the deputy not swim? The thought was troubling enough as it is without the added pressure of her life being in the toms paws. Would he really let her die? She padded along the outskirts of the traveling group with her breath growing ragged with each step. Would frostflight really not be able to save me? What if I’m caught by a current and swept off forever? Perhaps this entire thing was a bad idea in the first place. Duckpuddle felt her fur twist with discomfort as a gust of wind battered against the travelling group, slicing through the fur on her stomach like icy claws. She glanced up quickly, noting how the trees seemed to sway with the wind and how beautifully blue the sky was. It wouldn’t be such a bad day to die right? She hadn’t realized her mind had run off to crazy places before she suddenly felt her weight shift as her paw when it dipped into a small pothole and tripped right over herself. Just managing to keep her balance and stumbling slightly. She looked around nervously- her eyes darting from clanmate to clanmate with sheepish embarrasses smile on her maw.
@Dust
All Frostflight could do was roll his eyes dramatically, a heavy sigh leaving his chest. Of all people, Lionstorm knew he was good swimmer! They had grown up swimming in the river... what an insult. Still, it was progress that he was able to help! 'I'll count that as a win!' The silver tabby produced his own cocky grin as he took his leave with the group. He knew the area they were going to like the back of his paw. His own mentor had taken him there to learn, so as long as recent storms hadn't washed out the river - there were plenty of shallow pools. He wouldn't thrust Duckpuddle straight into the river, the current would be too strong for her baby swimming legs. Speaking of which... where was she? Frostflight had been getting to passively know some of the Skyclan members, but he couldn't recall ever meeting Duck. He'd only briefly seen her brown and white pelt before leaving the camp, so as he slithered his way through the crowd Frostflight managed to spot a similar pelt stumbling over a pothole up ahead. Rushing forward quickly, Frostflight offered a shoulder for her to lean on in case she needed to regain her balance. "Duckpuddle?" He meowed politely, offering a gentle smile and curious expression. Starclan, please let this be the right cat! How embarrassing it would be to find out it wasn't his trainee!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; August 5th, 2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old August 5th, 2019, 03:42 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Nebby

Eaglepaw glanced fearfully at Scarfang. What is he going to be like? Will he save me and Dreampaw if we drown? He wondered anxiously, eyes widening at the thought. He moved closer to Dreampaw, his fur fluffing up.
"Erm...hi." He mewed to Scarfang, attempting a smile. Eaglepaw looked at the water in front of them, and gulped. How could these Riverclan cats even stand being in the water? He wondered. He glanced nervously at Dreampaw, touching his pelt with hers.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 5th, 2019, 04:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
@Okapi @CasperCreates

Leopardblaze looked to her friend with slight disappointment, nodding," I suppose so. Good luck." She trotted a few steps away, flicking her ear as she looked around until spotting her trainer, Honeybee. She couldn't recall if she had met that molly before, shaking her spotted fur she shrugged and trotted towards the Riverclan warrior hoping she had seen her already. "Hello Honeybee," she meowed in greeting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Okapi @Catbee-Nepeta

"I suppose we will," Eagleflight mewed to Rainwhisper. He wasn't too concerned, however. Two RiverClan cats together would surely be able to train these tree-jumpers to swim. He turned to the SkyClan cats. "Don't be afraid; it's not as hard as it looks. We won't let you drown." He wondered if he should have avoided using the word "drown" at all. Ah well, he thought, it's already been said. He flicked his tail impatiently as he waited for everyone to be ready to head out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

@Okapi @Catbee-Nepeta
Rainwhisper surveyed Eagleflight quietly before greeting the tom in return, his fur prickling with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he turned to the cats he would be training, he hoped with wouldn’t take too much of his time, as he still had to train Pidgeonpaw, his own apprentice, but he was sure she would understand.
“Pinepaw,” Rainwhisper dipped his head in greeting to his clanmate, glad that she was ready to start swimming, he had taught Pidgeonpaw the same thing only days ago.
“And you’re Fennelnose, right?” Rainwhisper meowed cautiously, hoping not to get this newcomer’s name wrong. It was a constant problem for him, he even forgot his clanmate’s names sometimes.
“Looks like we’ll be having our paws full, huh?” Rainwhisper murmured to Eagleflight, his whiskers twitching with amusement as he flicked his tail.

@Dust

Willowwings strode towards the Skyclan molly, her sleek fur rippling as she sat down in front of Honeynose, her ears flicking in anxiety. “So you’re Honeynose?” The molly meowed, trying to keep a monotone voice to avoid aggravating her trainee, after all, she had decided to make an effort to get to know these new cats, hoping to be rid of her distrust for them. Or at least most of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Roachfoot who at first thought this whole training thing was going to be fun to watch hadn’t been planning on actually training anybody! And here you are leading some half wit skyclan cat to their doom. With a deep sigh of annoyance the feline turned on his heels toward the exit of camp following quietly after oakflame who lead them out of camp. The name yarrowpounce didn’t ring a bell, but he assumed the cat was following closely after. Couldn’t afford to lose them in the forest now could he.
He glanced over his shoulder hopeful to catch a glance of somebody who looked like a yarrowpounce as they began to fan out against the rivers edge. ‘ ‘ hurry up yarrowpounce I haven’t got all day to wait around ‘ ‘ he snorted over his shoulder. Despite Roachfoot being shorter and with a less graceful build then most he knew just how to swim. His thick fur was dense meaning he could likely outswim most other cats when it came to insulation. The tabby hopped down onto the shore feeling the sand between his toes and edging closer to the water. Now... you see the hunting thing was different. He was so short and small that whenever he swung to catch a fish he threw himself right off balance and ended up with a face full of pebbles or water. He shivered. And flicked his tail with slight annoyance. With a grunt the tabby dropped down and curled his tail around his paws. ‘ ‘ c’monnnn yarrowpounce I won’t bite ‘ ‘

@The Cannibal

The way lionstorm had spoken to frostflight had disturbed her, could the deputy not swim? The thought was troubling enough as it is without the added pressure of her life being in the toms paws. Would he really let her die? She padded along the outskirts of the traveling group with her breath growing ragged with each step. Would frostflight really not be able to save me? What if I’m caught by a current and swept off forever? Perhaps this entire thing was a bad idea in the first place. Duckpuddle felt her fur twist with discomfort as
a gust of wind battered against the travelling group, slicing through the fur on her stomach like icy claws. She glanced up quickly, noting how the trees seemed to sway with the wind and how beautifully blue the sky was. It wouldn’t be such a bad day to die right? She hadn’t realized her mind had run off to crazy places before she suddenly felt her weight shift as her paw when it dipped into a small pothole and tripped right over herself. Just managing to keep her balance and stumbling slightly. She looked around nervously- her eyes darting from clanmate to clanmate with sheepish embarrasses smile on her maw.

@Dust
Honeybee glanced at Leopardblaze,” Am I right to assume you have never swam before?”

———————————
Fennelheart glanced at her nervously,” It’s actually Fennelheart, I believe Lionstorm mispoke on my name. Also, I’m not going to put a paw in water.”
Old August 5th, 2019, 04:10 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
With a dismissive flick of her tail toward Lionstorm, Honeynose instead turned her undivided attention to the warrior that approached her. This was Willowings? Truth be told, the Skyclan feline had never taken the time to get to know new people. She was stuck in her old ways, nose up to the culture and members of Riverclan. It wasn't like she thought any better of herself... she just REALLY disliked it's leadership... Sure, Grousestar wasn't perfect, but gosh did want to swat Lion & Fallen whenever they spoke. Give em the ol' angry mama thwack - smack some sense in those big heads. Regardless, Willowings had done nothing wrong to her, so she wouldn't be nasty off the bat. "I do have some manners, it's nice of you to teach me Willowings." Dipping her head politely towards the molly, Honeynose shot one final dagger back towards the Riverclan deputy before accompanying her mentor to the river. The territory was quite beautiful. She didn't care much for the bog, but the admiration for the beauty of the river and the more solid forest nearby always made her breath catch in her throat. It reminded her of home... their true home. As they made their way to the willow tree, Honeynose would watch some felines filing into the water with a guarded expression. "So, what should I do first?"
Willowwings surveyed the molly with a slight expression of approval at the molly’s temper. Too many of these Skyclan cats tried to hard to fit in, which in turn made Willowwings trust them even less. It was as if they were trying to gain Riverclan’s trust without earning it. But this molly clearly didn’t have a problem making her feelings known as Willowwings caught her glance towards Lionstorm.
“Oh it’s no bother,” The molly mewed quickly, curling her tail around her paws as they spoke, “I don’t have an apprentice, so I have plenty of free time.” She said quietly, turning to look at the river with affection in her eyes and she felt a slight pang of compassion for these Skyclan cats, she couldn’t imagine ever leaving the beautiful surroundings the sat in. Nor living somewhere where the river didn’t constantly bring a fresh breeze.
“Try stepping in the river first, try to get a feel of the currents in a more shallow part before you go splashing off into the depths.” Willowwings purred as she remembered her own mentor teaching her to swim here, “Once you’re comfortable with that, we’ll go in a little deeper. The most important thing is to simply keep your legs churning and your nose above the water, we’ll get into more technicalities in a bit.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old August 5th, 2019, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Honeybee glanced at Leopardblaze,” Am I right to assume you have never swam before?”

———————————
Fennelheart glanced at her nervously,” It’s actually Fennelheart, I believe Lionstorm mispoke on my name. Also, I’m not going to put a paw in water.”
Leopardblaze looked at her trainer, Honeybee, "Well I did get a brief swimming lesson a few days ago, but that's the only time I've been in the river." She was a little excited to be trying again, though she hated how her spotted fur got waterlogged from being wet. "But I think I'm ready to have another go," she meowed, she hated to complain because she thinks the best was to overcome something difficult is just to work as hard as you can to get it done.
Old August 5th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Angery Homestuck

My Mood: Chatty

Pinepaw smiled and dipped her head to Rainwhisper. After all this time, she was finally going to be able to swim like all the other Warriors! She looked over at Fennelheart. “You’ll be okay!”She said, smiling at the Skyclan warrior. “I heard you start to like swimming once you finally get started.”
Old August 5th, 2019, 08:26 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbee-Nepeta View Post
Pinepaw smiled and dipped her head to Rainwhisper. After all this time, she was finally going to be able to swim like all the other Warriors! She looked over at Fennelheart. “You’ll be okay!”She said, smiling at the Skyclan warrior. “I heard you start to like swimming once you finally get started.”
@Catbee-Nepeta @Okapi @CloverFlame

"That's the spirit," Eagleflight's whiskers twitched as he regarded Pinepaw's optimism. He glanced at Fennelheart, understanding her hesitance to get in the water, but hoping that she wouldn't give him too much trouble. "Hey, you'll be safe with us. You SkyClan cats have powerful legs; you'll be able to brave those river currents just fine, I promise." He looked to Rainwhisper for reassurance.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread