Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Concorde
Today 10:33 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:30 AM
scavenger hunt [bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 10:23 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kix
Today 10:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 30th, 2023, 12:26 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Downpour [RiverClan Flood Event]

Scalekit was scared ‘what happened to beanstar’ she thought still a bit too young to know what war really was, she stood there trembling but when beanstar said run she couldn’t move “HELP, PLEASE” she said screaming and crying hoping for someone to save her

@Lillian (since your oc is grabbing kits just thought I’d mention you)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s

Last edited by Ymir; July 30th, 2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:26 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| open! |
——————
She had been pacing beside the medicine cats den, waiting for the patrol she went out with to get treated… That was until all hell broke loose and water began rushing in, almost immediately, water came crashing over her… With such extreme force, you’d expect the mollie to be dead, but no… claws dug into a nearby rock, and you could see the pain on her face as she dragged herself out…

PebbleSplash was stranded on a large stone in the clearing as water rushed around her… soaked and scared, she takes a big leap upon one of the dens. She crashed with a small crack and a painful cry escaped her jaws… she was safe, however she had sprained her paw… letting out a huff of relief, she looks back at her camp… “IM HURT, WHERE ARE WE GOING?” She yelled,
——————
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:30 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Flamebriar
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Beanstar burst into camp and immediatly started yowling about WindClan. There were so many things wrong with what he was saying. So many things that didn't make sense. He was lying, but there wasn't time to question him when the walls of the camps started collapsing.

"SEDGESTORM! Help me grab the kits!" Flamebriar yowled, hoping her mate was nearby and could here. Water swirled around her paws as she splashed toward the nursery, blue eyes flickering wildly as she searched for any kits.

"Kits! Come to me! We have to get out of camp, okay?"

@Abyssopelagic [Open for any kits!]
Sparrowkit was sleeping when she woke up when she heard someone yelling to run and she saw someone who was telling kits to come to her. She was a kit, right? The tiny three pawed kit stumbled up to the much larger cat, her amber eyes barely open.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 30th, 2023 at 12:53 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:30 PM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
The hell broke loose all right, and he SCREAMED. Water was not supposed to do this. He could only think, run, run, run, run. His siblings! No, no, no! Autumnpaw, Summerkit, Springpaw and Minnowpaw couldn't be hurt. "Springpaw, Autumnpaw! Summerkit, Minnowpaw!?" he yelled as loud as possible. Panic, chaos! Water, breaking!

If they died here, he should die. To be honest, he should die. Just in general. Then the rest of the Clan would have better luck. He was a waste of resources. Summerkit should be an apprentice. He shouldn't exist.
But the Clan might need him. Flooding, flooding, flooding. Danger, danger, danger. It'll all be okay. It will all be okay... right?
And then...
he...
ran.
[ @Leafie @Octavia! @|~SkzStayForever~| @Beetlenose - Siblings ]
[ OPEN (to anyone who wants to comfort him) ]

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:31 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

~~Bluefang~~

{ @sol.(Lilycreek) }

{ Open for elders }

The water was already covering his paws as Bluefang raced around to find kits and/or elders. He heard Lilycreek call to him to find and help the elders.

The elders! Got it! He started making his way to the elder's den. "Anyone need help?!" He called, raising his voice to be heard over the rain and roaring water.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:31 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

[[ closed c: ]]

splinterpaw had peeked his little nose out of the apprentice den when the metallic scent of blood reached his nose. beanstar looked... horrid. the feeling of dread coiled around his stomach before the windclan attack was even announced. he swallowed hard; hadn't the leader only just gotten his lives? a-and now one was gone? war loomed on the horizon and threatened to steal splinterpaws breath with a panic attack but before the runty thing could begin to congur up situations to worry around, an awful creek made his fur stand on end and blood run hot.

it was like everything was in slow motion; a wave of horrid rain and river water slowly creeping towards splinterpaw. his muddy paws were glued to the ground, frozen like the ground was made of a block of ice. he couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn''t breath.

and then it hit. he was immediately swept from the ground and engulfed in the brutal currents. the tom was tiny, even for six moons he was undersize. 'you should have eaten more.' now, his body was filled with water and his lungs lacked any oxygen as he made the mistake of breathing in as his head went under, a second too late.

splinterpaw was quick to bob up, his brown fur blending in dangerously well with the murky waters. he coughed and splattered, paws paddling hard under him to keep his muzzle above the waters. he knew how to swim but lacked the stamina, only starting his training that moon.

"Help-!" even his meows were drowned out by the sloshing of the water around him. if nobody helped soon, splinterpaw would no doubt be taken under by the water again.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; July 30th, 2023 at 01:18 PM.
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:50 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy. View Post
[[ OPEN TO WARRIORS! ]]

splinterpaw had peeked his little nose out of the apprentice den when the metallic scent of blood reached his nose. beanstar looked... horrid. the feeling of dread coiled around his stomach before the windclan attack was even announced. he swallowed hard; hadn't the leader only just gotten his lives? a-and now one was gone? war loomed on the horizon and threatened to steal splinterpaws breath with a panic attack but before the runty thing could begin to congur up situations to worry around, an awful creek made his fur stand on end and blood run hot.

it was like everything was in slow motion; a wave of horrid rain and river water slowly creeping towards splinterpaw. his muddy paws were glued to the ground, frozen like the ground was made of a block of ice. he couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn''t breath.

and then it hit. he was immediately swept from the ground and engulfed in the brutal currents. the tom was tiny, even for six moons he was undersize. 'you should have eaten more.' now, his body was filled with water and his lungs lacked any oxygen as he made the mistake of breathing in as his head went under, a second too late.

splinterpaw was quick to bob up, his brown fur blending in dangerously well with the murky waters. he coughed and splattered, paws paddling hard under him to keep his muzzle above the waters. he knew how to swim but lacked the stamina, only starting his training that moon.

"Help-!" even his meows were drowned out by the sloshing of the water around him. if nobody helped soon, splinterpaw would no doubt be taken under by the water again.

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*

Almost at once, Larkwing caught sight of a young apprentice, newly named by the size of him, eye the sudden flood and get immediately swept away by the current that was rapidly coming her way as well. There wasn't any time to think, nor was there any time to process just how dangerous what she was about to do was, but she had made up her mind that she was going to rescue this cat. As the tidal wave of flood water came barreling in her direction, Larkwing deliberately dived right into it.

She wasn't the strongest swimmer in the clan, in fact, she wasn't really the strongest anything in the clan, but if she could even try and help, well, maybe she'd feel good about that, and maybe the clan would praise her, and, maybe... maybe there wouldn't be too many needless deaths.

The current was strong and the water was cold as she dove in, swallowing a small mouthful and trying not to choke. Bobbing to the surface, kicking her feet and using her tail to stay afloat, Larkwing, pushed her way through the current and to the apprentice.

"Hey!" she called, voice strained with the effort as she inched closer, the apprentice seeming to only be swept farther and farther away, "I'm almost there, hold on!" And she dove back under, hoping to have an easier time swimming below the surface than above. In a way, it was easier, and Larkwing caught up faster than she would have if she had stayed above the water. Bobbing up to the surface once more, she coughed and sputtered as she tried to pull the scared apprentice towards her, "c'mon! Let's get out of here!" She spoke, and took the small cat into her mouth by the scruff of his neck, getting another mouthful of water in the process, and began to fight her way to high ground where they would be safe for the time being, trying to keep the small body above the water as best as she could.

<><><><><>
Old July 30th, 2023, 12:53 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE LOVER •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| he/him ||

Raccoonpelt had been staring at the prey pile. The tom had been trying to find something for his two kits to eat.

But everything was spoiled.

There was nothing his kits could eat. All the food was covered in mold and crow food. It didn't help that the endless rain made it damn near impossible when it came to hunting. The tom had seen it first hand. The raccoon-like cat stomped on of his paws in frustration sending a splash of water onto himself before going to turn to try and go hunt for something. Though before Raccoonpelt could even walk to the entrance of the camp. The bloodied and battered Beansprout had came through the reeds. Raccoonpelt listened to what the 'leader' had to say.

The gray tom took a step closer to Beansprout. Do not mistake it for concern. Raccoonpelt wanted to know exactly what happened. Though before the tom could question the one eyed siamese. Beansprout yelled for the clan to run.

That's when the walls broke.

Thats when one thing filled his mind.

His kits.

Raccoonpelt took a beeline to the nursery pushing past cats not caring about them. The only thing on his mind were Minkkit and Flintkit. Raccoonpelt ran to his families nest and looked in.

Only to find a sleeping Flintkit.

Raccoonpelt quickly nudged his son awake.

"Love. Love. Wake up. We have to go on a trip. Where's your sister?"

----

> THE REMINDER •°..
《 No active purrks 》
|| he/him ||

Flintkit was of course sleeping soundly in his nest. There was no reason to go outside. It was pouring and he was pretty sure he got hit in the head with a piece of ice from the sky. So yep, no outside the den. Though the nursery wasn't better. It was wet in here too. At least he wasn't getting hit in the head with ice. Flintkit curled into himself with no knowledge of what was happening outside.

That was until he was nudged awake and Flintkit looked up at his papa. Trip? Huh? Where were they going? This meant Flintkit had to go outside. Then the topic of Minkkit came up. Flintkit looked around. The pale she-kit was no where in the nest.

"I-I don't know? What's happening?"

| @Rose - Minkkit; Anyone outside of Rose do NOT interfere for now. Me and Rose have stuff planned |
Old July 30th, 2023, 01:18 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!

• Cormorantpaw •
long-furred smoky-black mackerel tabby molly with bits of white; yellow eyes

The harsh, angry yowling of Big Beanie rushing into camp was enough alone to make Cormorantpaw jump onto all fours. The five moon old feline incessantly blinked as she tried to comprehend the wave of words that escaped her leader’s mouth. Something about WindClan attacking a patrol, something about WindClan taking one of his lives, and something about how RiverClan shouldn’t trust any Windclanner. The young feline herself never really interacted with any of cats of WindClan yet, and now she definitely didn’t want to. They sounded like huge jerks and they sounded like they put their noses into businesses where they didn’t belong to. Yeah, that is exactly what they sounded like! Opening her jaws to proudly state this, a sudden rumble overcame the camp walls as her jaws quickly snapped shut as soon as they have opened. Where in the world was the rumbling noise coming from? What was going on?

Suddenly, a frightened screech escaped her throat as a sudden wave of water poured down into camp, almost sending the mackerel tabby down onto her back from the sheer force against the gushing water. Her paws slipped beneath her as a sudden burst of fear rushed through her veins, a flurry of coughs escaping her maw from dirty water coming into her mouth. What in the world just happened? Her brain tried to comprehend the sudden situation of being soaked in water and quite literally getting herself stuck on the floodwater that rushed into camp. Her legs grew tired as she desperately tried to kick and squirm herself away from the rushing water, frightened by the sheer thought of being swept away. “AUNTIE LILY!” she screamed, her voice breaking away by the sheer amount of panic and fear that rushed through her system, tears almost forming around the edges of her eyes. Where was Auntie Lily? She’ll save her, right?

Right?

@sol. [ because i want some cormorant and lily moments okay ]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old July 30th, 2023, 01:18 PM
s

Quote:

Almost at once, Larkwing caught sight of a young apprentice, newly named by the size of him, eye the sudden flood and get immediately swept away by the current that was rapidly coming her way as well. There wasn't any time to think, nor was there any time to process just how dangerous what she was about to do was, but she had made up her mind that she was going to rescue this cat. As the tidal wave of flood water came barreling in her direction, Larkwing deliberately dived right into it.

She wasn't the strongest swimmer in the clan, in fact, she wasn't really the strongest anything in the clan, but if she could even try and help, well, maybe she'd feel good about that, and maybe the clan would praise her, and, maybe... maybe there wouldn't be too many needless deaths.

The current was strong and the water was cold as she dove in, swallowing a small mouthful and trying not to choke. Bobbing to the surface, kicking her feet and using her tail to stay afloat, Larkwing, pushed her way through the current and to the apprentice.

"Hey!" she called, voice strained with the effort as she inched closer, the apprentice seeming to only be swept farther and farther away, "I'm almost there, hold on!" And she dove back under, hoping to have an easier time swimming below the surface than above. In a way, it was easier, and Larkwing caught up faster than she would have if she had stayed above the water. Bobbing up to the surface once more, she coughed and sputtered as she tried to pull the scared apprentice towards her, "c'mon! Let's get out of here!" She spoke, and took the small cat into her mouth by the scruff of his neck, getting another mouthful of water in the process, and began to fight her way to high ground where they would be safe for the time being, trying to keep the small body above the water as best as she could.

<><><><><>

another shakey gasp as he took in some pathetic gasp for air, half filling his cheeks just as he bobbed under once again.

sticks and pebbles and other camp-building materials swirled in the water around splinterpaw, like little missiles in the water. floods weren't always dangerous just because of the water, but everything it carried with it.

before he could attempt to paddle up again, his rescue arrived! someone had heard his little mews and came to his rescue. who?? he didn't care. as long as It wasn't a windclan cat.

he was grabbed by larkwing, hauled out the water with a strangled squeal as water came pouring out his mouth. his throat burnt and his lungs were tight, breathing hard as he took quick, short, brearthes.

he scrambled close to the bigger cat, aiming to cling to Larkwing body. although, even in the middle of drowning, splinterpaw was conscious of himself and getting in the way of... his own rescue? he was self-aware that he was taking up someone else's time, oh god. Was he being a nuance? maybe he shouldn't just let himself sink away... blub blub blub. larkwing would hate him for this, obviously

"tha-thank you, thank you," his words came coughed out, bringing up a mouthful of water as he took another hard gulp of air. his body was already lacking the energy, and having the stamina of a kit did not help at all.

you couldn't help with his soaking, shivery form that tears were pouring out of his dichromic eyes, large droplets of tears falling from wide blue-amber eyes.

hopefully, the she would dump him somewhere out of the way, and he could curl up and die not from the lungs filled with water but from the pure anxiety of having to be in this situation to begin with,

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread