Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:34 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:31 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 05:30 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:26 PM

Old July 11th, 2024, 05:25 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing cause I haven't posted her as an apprentice yet
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Beyond Enemy Lines

Mantispaw joined.

Porcupinepaw joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old July 11th, 2024, 05:39 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PINEPAW
#PinepawTHC
PURRKS: The Collecter, Silk Spinner // THC APPRENTICE // HE/HIM // 6 MOONS OLD

Wooo! They were going to steal from the fish! That sounded fun! Generally, he wouldn't want to steal from nobody, but the fish had an exception. Exploring Fishland would be fun! Ok, maybe they weren't going to steal from them, but that was ok. He could probably bring back a gift for Pheasantpaw! He had always been quite The Collecter, always finding new things to collect and having a knack for carrying a lot at once. Plus they were good friends, after all! He padded up to Bumblestar, prepared to ask a question. "Are we going to go to the camp we drove them out of? We could steal their herbs- if they left any behind- and help out Springlight. She's probably under a bit of stress after being thrown into working solo, and I bet she would appreciate the help. Oh, and we could destroy it also. Make it as hard for the fish as possible when they come back." Normally, Pinepaw wouldn't be this eager to weaken another Clan and it's cats, but he hated the fish so much. From what he could tell from stories and such, they were slippery too. You get so close to destroying them once and for all, and then they slip right out of your paws. Like sand, he supposed, but fish were slippery. Better to compare them that way.
[ @dino. - Bumble ]

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by phantom; July 11th, 2024 at 05:44 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Salmonshade-A dad-

Salmonshade padded forward hmm this seems like fun and I a good learning opportunity for whitepaw..though he’s deaf he’d like to see this.He looked around for the apprentice

@Windy.(If you want to throw white paw here)

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 11th, 2024 at 05:51 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:06 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SilverPaw Limped Over, This Would Be Fun. Scouting Out Otter Territory? Sounds Fun.
(Open For Interaction!)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; July 11th, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

OUTING! OUTING! WALKIES FUN OUTING!!!

Mudhounds tail was going a mile a minute as they bounded around the gathering group, occasionally flexing their 'Im related I can get away with being annoying' privileges by headbutting their sister and bouncing away "Mrrp!"ing and chirping. @dino.

It was just too exciting! A fun outing to a new place that promised peace with no fighty cats and seashells and other cool stuff to grab and bring home to Sunset-bird. She wasnt coming today, full of guilt Mudhound could understand but refused to linger or dwell on, but she'd be getting lots of cool stuff especially after how prettily she blushed after the rock, declaration of loving it fluttering Mudhounds heart and setting them ablaz- NOPE! NO NO NO SHUT UP BRAIN! WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN LOVE WITH OUR BEST FRIEND! BAD MUDHOUND BRAIN, DISTRACTION, NOW!

The tripods skipping faltered as they violently shook themselves for seemingly no reason, altering course to poke head into the medicine cats den.
"Hey Wolfpaw? I know youre still down but the clans doing an outing to riverclan to poke around, wanna join? I can help you with doing a mini lesson on better walking and stuff on the way and if you get tired Im more then big enough to badger ride you home. Its gonna be fun, Im going to go on a pretty shell hunt and Id love company~"

@Bean

Last edited by Rani; July 11th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:42 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Brackenclaw: 24 moons old, He/Him, Thunderclan, No purrks.

Brackenclaw was already awake preparing to get started on his daily grind of Warrior activity when he heard Bumblestar calling out about the Riverclan Territory Tour. Brackenclaw's tail twitched with curiosity. He hadn't gotten to go to the Battle on the account that he wasn't chosen for the battle patrol but this was something Brackenclaw was able to volunteer himself for. Brackenclaw would pad over ready to hunt and look through Riverclans territory so he can help know where things can be.
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:15 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

She had already been awake when big leader bum bum made the call for an exploration. To say she was excited was an understatement, she couldn't put it into words just know that she was jumping in place. Sunpaw couldn't careless about why Riverclan was no longer on their own territory, that was a them problem. "Are we going to see big scary beasts in their territory?!" she yelled out, if she somehow got answered that would be a miracle in itself. The orange fluff ball wondered if Swanpaw was going to join or if one of her parents would come with her. All she knew was that she wanted to share this soon-to-be core memory with someone she cared about.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 12th, 2024, 02:11 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Bored. That was the only thing he was right now. Even though Wolfpaw had healed fully, he still wanted Springlight's a-okay for moving out of the den. That was yet to happen. He lifted his head as a familiar voice coming from the mouth of the den. Mudhound!!! Wolfpaw bounced up almost instantly, A grin on their maw. "YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!! And I really need ta know how to walk without constantly falling," he purred, limping over to his mentor. An outing!!! This was gonna be fun!! "Seashells?? Do ya think I could grab one for morningpaw??" he chirped, standing next to the older tripod. Seashell hunting sounded fun!! And wolfpaw could really use the lesson on walking better. It still felt strange with only three legs, harder to balance and all that stuff.

[ @Rani - apologies for the bad post ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 12th, 2024, 03:54 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted

ACORNTUFT

// TC // Warrior // She/Her // 28 Moons //
// Aphrodite Giant Khao Manee mix //

Acorntuft heard the call and padded over with a excited expression on her face. She was really excited for this, she’d wanted to see all of RiverClan territory for moons! It was going to be really fun. She smiled at some cats, then stopped near the camp enterance, bouncing on her toe-beans. Her mis-matched eyes blinked, one blue, one green, and she waved her fluffy tail.

Off to explore some marshes! Yay!

Well when I think it like that… Acorntuft rolled her eyes at herself, and sighed. “I try so hard to be optimistic and happy but my brain always says no.” Who was she talking to? She was definitely tired.
[ OPEN! ]

[FONT=Garamond]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; July 12th, 2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 04:12 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Drizzlecloud peeked her head out of the warrior’s den, watching as a crowd began to grow near Bumblestar. Well, it didn’t look like she had called for a meeting, so… it must be something else. With her head tipped to the side, she muttered out a quiet, ‘what?’ to herself.

Off to explore untraversed waters.

She had grown used to the murmurs that would interrupt her quiet. Well, for the most part. Some of the voices weren’t all that bad, while others were the opposite.. It was just luck of the draw. Whoever was lingering about the area, she supposed.

With a flick of her tail, she merged with the crowd, seating herself near the back as she took the time to groom the fur on her chest while they waited for Bumblestar to guide them out.
[ open! ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit