July Gathering
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:58 AM

Old July 7th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: July Gathering

A close step behind her grandmother, the newly named Sleepysunrise was surprised to see neither clans had yet arrived. RiverClan remained in exile, as made évident by their territory's stale scent; that meant that their attack against the fish had been successful, she supposed Miss Grandmama must be pleased with that. And yet, the hulking feline did not look particularly happy - though she rarely did, Sleepysunrise liked to think her in better moods some days. But whatever the issue were, Miss Grandmama would know how to handle it. The young enforcer would not waste further thought on mere speculation anyway, seating herself among the cats of shadows, a darkness enveloping her dark star-tufted pelt, vibrant eyes gleaming in the moonlight when ThunderClan made their wood-scented appearance. She watched them dully as the spilled in, among which stood an older but rather wobbly apprentice - Poppypaw; Sleepysunrise did not know their name, but Poppypaw seemed overly happy to be here.

Old July 7th, 2024, 05:29 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ open ]
RASPBERRYSWIRL

Raspberryswirl entered the clearing behind her clan mates, Bleedingpaw clutched in her jaws by the scruff. As a slim molly, the effort had begun to stress her neck as they arrived, but she pushed through it. She remembered how exciting her first Gathering had been, and when the small apprentice asked for her help, she'd been in no position to refuse. Raspberry set him down gently. Before her teeth were even fully removed from his pelt the little furball was wriggling around. With a laugh she nodded in response, turning the other way and finding a spot near the middle. Somewhere where she could hear all the fun gossip and announcements without being squashed by a bunch of stinky cats. [ @Rani ]

The grey molly sat down gingerly, feathery tail wrapping neatly over her paws. With a delicate sniff she took note of Thunderclan’s arrival moments before Bumblestar emerged, followed by the squirrels. They began to fill in the spots, and she kept a neutral expression on her maw. She had no quarrel with Thunderclan and wasn’t against small talk, but she was also not particularly in the mood to initiate any conversations. She was a little embarrassed by the fact that their leader had had to save her from Birdsnow in the Riverclan battle, whether it had been intentional or coincidental. What kind of Shadowclan warrior needed rescuing? So, she looked anywhere but the stones, trying to avoid the she-cat that was sitting beside Dawnstar. Pretty sky, nice grass, sparkly stone. Ooh! Sparkly stone…

The warrior popped up to her feet and wove through the small group to examine what had caught her eye. Hmm, just a shard of one of those monster things. She sighed in disappointment. Maybe it wasn’t meant to be. Maybe it was a sign from Starclan that she needed to grow out of her lucky charm dependency. She sat down again, spirits lower, impatiently awaiting the arrival of Windclan.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), orion (atari), autumn & kestrel (outsiders)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; July 7th, 2024 at 10:24 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 05:36 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 8 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

The pale furred tom pads along the sand behind his clan mates, eyeing the empty space that signaled that Shadowclan were the first to arrive. Good. They should be punctual-- it made the clan look like it was on top of itself. Powerful. Capable. Smiling a small smile to himself as he thinks on that fact he finds a seat away from the hustle and bustle of the other cats accompanying him to the Gathering. He was here to listen, not socialize, after all.

[ open ! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 7th, 2024, 05:40 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

SILVERPAW "SILVS"
THE MANGLED TRIPOD
LYEBIRDS LULLABYE ACIVE - WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE (AMNESIA - FORGET ONE SKILL)
The Mangled Tripod Limped Into The Gathering Crowd. Oh, It Had Been Too Long Sence Hed Been At A Gathering... Stars, He Forgot How Crowded It Could Get.... And This Was Only ThunderClan And Those ShadowClanners. The Silver-Tabby-And-White Tom Sat Down, Near The Back Of athe Crowd.
(Open For Interactions)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; July 7th, 2024 at 06:37 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 05:45 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Smells crazy 'round here," is Goldenpaw's initial take, spoken with a scrunched nose and a look of awe. He's got jokes, sure, but Seastones is still plenty impressive—unfamiliar stink notwithstanding. It looks like the other clans are trickling in right as Thunderclan gets there, though Goldenpw can only guess that they're not getting the full effect seeing as there's not too many skinny-lookin' cats (maybe Windclan's a little late) and Riverclan is, like, banished for eternity over all those crimes from a while ago. Poor schmucks.

'Other clans trickling in' OKAY so it's only Shadowclan right now. Whatever, they're cool to look at! They're hip, they're valid! Hi Shadowclan! Aaaanyway!

Goldenpaw forces a li'l flounce into her gait, tail raised all happy, bright eyes attentive. If they stand around with their mouth open nobody's gonna wanna come and chat and if Goldenpaw misses out on that aspect of this experience then she'll have no choice but to go home and become evil about it. Like, plan an entiiiiire villain arc, complete with no less than six backstabs and three (and a half) villainous monologues. And Goldenpaw doesn't even know six good backs to stab, yet, so that's gonna suck to have to organize.

Chit-chat is the only way. Chit-chat will save him. Just gotta go and do that.

open — gonna find someone to bother soon one way or another (:<
Old July 7th, 2024, 05:46 PM
silly little guy

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

It had been some time since he had attended a Gathering. Stars, it had been some time since he had done much of anything outside of camp. The pang of loss had gripped him and after the run in with that fisher... Well. He just hadn't been himself. Blinking slowly he acknowledges the scent of Shadowclan, unable to help the way that his ears lay back a bit at the thought of seeing other clan cats again. But he had to do it. Had to pick himself up out of his funk and function like a living being again. A deep breath in to let it out moments later slowly. Alright, Yarrowcrest. Do what you do best. Socialize. Interact. Talk to people.

A shy smile on his maw he approaches a scarred tom that looked to be around his age and took a seat, blue hues concentrated on the shape of Bumblestar and Dawnstar seated above.

"It's a wonderful night for a Gathering, don't you think? Not too hot, no rain... Maybe Starclan is in good spirits tonight."

raggedear | @JellyCat

character bios.
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:08 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear turned his head a purred a greeting as an unfamiliar tom came up to him- he smelled like ThunderClan, so he safely assumed it was a Clanmate he just wasn't familiar with yet. "Howdy. Name's Raggedear." He mewed, whiskers twitching in agreement with Yarrowcrest. "Yes, very nice. We must have done the right thing then, driving RiverClan out for a bit, if they're not angry this Gathering." The tom remarked, settling to wrap his tail neatly around his paws, joining his Clanmate in gazing up at the two leaders.

( @silver. | love ur pfp, aventurine my beloved )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:11 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

So right off the bat, obviously, they've got to find someone outside of Thunderclan to get their chat on with. It's basic networking, a term that Goldenpaw does not know but a concept that she's very familiar with. Shadowclan friends are rarer than Thunderclan ones, so it makes sense to prioritize them right now.

'Friends', with ample, sarcastic quotes, because you're not supposed to have friends friends in other clans but you can be friendly, or however the rules go. Whaaaatever, Goldenpaw's already picked someone out; he's got this uncanny ability, it seems, to gravitate toward cats who are absolutely not here for the same reasons he is—or maybe Bitternpaw just looked too interestinng to ignore in that crucial split-second it takes for Goldenpaw to decide.

"Hey, you! This spot taken? I'll fight for the honor if it is," they chirp, parking in the sand near the pale apprentice. "Not for realsies; that's not allowed and also I can't fight. I mean, probably not, anyway—unless you only talk to cats who're fight-y in which case forget all'a that stuff I just said because I fight real good, actually. But, bein' real, if this spot's taken I'll just scoot around to the other side, no biggie. Every cat's got two sides for a reason. Anyway, speaking of sides, I'm trying to get on your good one. You need some friends? Y'look like you might."

Boom, there's the pitch. Goldenpaw's lifemission is in full swing. No days off, baby.

@silver. ; BITTERNPAW
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:14 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker trailed behind the ShadowClan group, keeping everyone on track as they moved through both familiar and unfamiliar territory. They had settled into their new camp nicely, and the extra travel it took to get back into their regular territory had become normal. Traveling through RiverClan territory gave her the distinct impression of an abandoned den. All scents were stale, and other wildlife had come in to take the place of the absent cats. She wondered absently where they were, if they had completely imploded by now. She wondered if the failing star was still leader, or his abrasive sister still deputy.

Mistlewhisker leapt up onto the stones where the deputies usually sat, watching her clan spread out below her. ThunderClan arrived not soon after, and the clans began tentatively mingling. The attack on the ThunderClan apprentice was fresh in her mind, and she prayed that Hillstrider's goodwill meant no pushback from Bumblestar. ShadowClan had enough to deal with at the moment without self-righteous insects deciding they were bored.

Alas, tonight was a time for sharing news, not declarations of war. Mistlewhisker cast a glance up at Dawnstar, observing her leader with a cool stare before turning her gaze back to the clans. Perhaps Dawnstar's paranoia was rubbing off on her.

A good thing about this Gathering was that Crowtooth was likely to show up. The WindClan tom had become a friend in the very vaguest of terms, and Mistlewhisker enjoyed bantering with him. Though with her up here and him down there... it was a little more difficult. Hopefully they would have the chance to speak before the night was over.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 7th, 2024, 06:18 PM
silly little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear turned his head a purred a greeting as an unfamiliar tom came up to him- he smelled like ThunderClan, so he safely assumed it was a Clanmate he just wasn't familiar with yet. "Howdy. Name's Raggedear." He mewed, whiskers twitching in agreement with Yarrowcrest. "Yes, very nice. We must have done the right thing then, driving RiverClan out for a bit, if they're not angry this Gathering." The tom remarked, settling to wrap his tail neatly around his paws, joining his Clanmate in gazing up at the two leaders.

( @silver. | love ur pfp, aventurine my beloved )

yarrowcrest // he/him // 21 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

"Yarrowcrest..." The younger tom responds, the smile settled onto his features turning down into a frown instead. "Ah, I... I don't know about that."

It was the pacifist in him rearing it's head again. It had always gotten him into trouble but he just... Couldn't help it. Was driving queens and kits from their home really the right call? Innocent apprentices, elders, young warriors yet to have seen battle... It didn't sit right with him. Eyes narrow at Bumblestar from his spot on the ground as he thinks, eyes burning her pelt before finally tearing away to glance back at the warrior at his side.

"Surely there could have been better solutions but... My word means nothing against that of those two up there." Attempting another smile, his gaze turns unto the stars instead, trying to move away from such a bitter subject. "Perhaps it would fair better to talk about something else. Like maybe... What do you think will happen tonight? Hopefully nothing too chaotic."

[ AVEN MY BELOVEEDDD <333 my silly gambler man!! love yours too hehe >:3 ]

character bios.