Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:33 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:20 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 10:18 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:59 PM

Old June 21st, 2023, 04:57 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: *Breathes In* Hi. (Private)

Wow. That was a lot of death and destruction in a short space of time, it was no wonder cats were a bit jittery and the dens weren't full to the brim. That's........terrifying. There weren't really any other words she could come up with for it, which was mostly due to her own limited eloquence, but also because the full scale must have been so dramatic and horrid in the moment. The one thing she didn't quite understand was why a random group of cats attacked Windclan in the tunnels. How did they find the tunnels? It didn't sound like another clan, and though Riverclan at least certainly knew of them, Deadmoon had always imagined them to be on continued friendly terms. They attacked you in the tunnels? Or on your way to them? Maybe they hadn't found the tunnels. It would probably be an issue if one of their best escape routes was no longer secure, although considering they were no longer in that territory the tunnels were probably no longer usable anyway. @~LeafRabbit~
Old June 28th, 2023, 03:29 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Wow. That was a lot of death and destruction in a short space of time, it was no wonder cats were a bit jittery and the dens weren't full to the brim. That's........terrifying. There weren't really any other words she could come up with for it, which was mostly due to her own limited eloquence, but also because the full scale must have been so dramatic and horrid in the moment. The one thing she didn't quite understand was why a random group of cats attacked Windclan in the tunnels. How did they find the tunnels? It didn't sound like another clan, and though Riverclan at least certainly knew of them, Deadmoon had always imagined them to be on continued friendly terms. They attacked you in the tunnels? Or on your way to them? Maybe they hadn't found the tunnels. It would probably be an issue if one of their best escape routes was no longer secure, although considering they were no longer in that territory the tunnels were probably no longer usable anyway. @~LeafRabbit~
"In the warrens, I think they broke up after though," Brightpaw replied. "Then we left the injured cats there, and they were attacked by foxes, while we were making the new camp." Well, she said we, but she hadn't really done much.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 30th, 2023, 06:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Wow. Big wow. Scary wow. I wonder how they found the tunnels? Deadmoon mused, more to herself than expecting any concrete answer. Although, if Brightpaw happened to have one, it certainly wouldn't be unwelcome. How did Cowpaw fare in treating all the injured cats? At least, she knew their medicine cat as Cowpaw. He might have earned his full name in all that time, for all she knew. Either way, dealing with all the injuries from not one but three dangers in such a short space of time must have been a significant struggle for anyone, especially someone who wasn't particularly experienced. At least the syndicate whatchamacalit likely wouldn't trouble them anymore. That was something good. Although, on the subject of trouble....What's Shadowclan been up to? Started any wars recently? They were always, ALWAYS suspect. She didn't trust the pine cats one iota, and wasn't about to put any faith in them now. @~LeafRabbit~
Old July 4th, 2023, 04:36 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Quote:
Wow. Big wow. Scary wow. I wonder how they found the tunnels? Deadmoon mused, more to herself than expecting any concrete answer. Although, if Brightpaw happened to have one, it certainly wouldn't be unwelcome. How did Cowpaw fare in treating all the injured cats? At least, she knew their medicine cat as Cowpaw. He might have earned his full name in all that time, for all she knew. Either way, dealing with all the injuries from not one but three dangers in such a short space of time must have been a significant struggle for anyone, especially someone who wasn't particularly experienced. At least the syndicate whatchamacalit likely wouldn't trouble them anymore. That was something good. Although, on the subject of trouble....What's Shadowclan been up to? Started any wars recently? They were always, ALWAYS suspect. She didn't trust the pine cats one iota, and wasn't about to put any faith in them now. @~LeafRabbit~
Brightpaw said nothing, staring at her paws. Those cats finding the tunnels had been unfortunate. "Er," she hadn't really visited Cowtuft in a while, so she didn't know the answer to that. "I think he is fine. And it's Cowtuft now, and he has an apprentice called Lightningpaw." At least there was something she could say with certainty. "ShadowClan? Not that I know of, but I haven't been to a gathering yet, so all I know is what other cats tell me."

Old July 4th, 2023, 04:26 PM
You're stuck with me

Oh! Well! That was certainly a development, wasn't it? Not only had Cowpaw become Cowtuft, a full medicine cat, he had an apprentice to boot! Deadmoon wasn't personally friendly with the quiet tom, but having a full medicine den could only benefit the clan. It was good to hear that Shadowclan had remained relatively decent, although that could also mean that chaos was likely to come. And now, they had reached the awkward stage where there wasn't really much to talk about but it was somewhat difficult to pull the conversation to a close because......social norms. Or whatever. Um, thank you. Unless you have any questions I'll leave you.....to whatever you were doing before. Hopefully that wasn't too awkward? Paws crossed, and all that. (Unless you think there's anything else to say this'll probably be my last post. Thank you for catching Deadmoon up on the happenings!!) @RedLeif
Old July 10th, 2023, 11:45 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Quote:
Oh! Well! That was certainly a development, wasn't it? Not only had Cowpaw become Cowtuft, a full medicine cat, he had an apprentice to boot! Deadmoon wasn't personally friendly with the quiet tom, but having a full medicine den could only benefit the clan. It was good to hear that Shadowclan had remained relatively decent, although that could also mean that chaos was likely to come. And now, they had reached the awkward stage where there wasn't really much to talk about but it was somewhat difficult to pull the conversation to a close because......social norms. Or whatever. Um, thank you. Unless you have any questions I'll leave you.....to whatever you were doing before. Hopefully that wasn't too awkward? Paws crossed, and all that. (Unless you think there's anything else to say this'll probably be my last post. Thank you for catching Deadmoon up on the happenings!!) @RedLeif
Brightpaw dipped her head the warrior. "It was nice to finally meet you, Deadmoon. See you around." She turned and left, her head spinning with all that she had heard, remembering all the past conversations she'd had with her family about this. She now had another cat's perspective of the puzzle that was her life. Maybe one day she would have the whole view. Stopping, a confused expression on her face, she realised that she was standing in her old nest, in the Nursery. The place where she had first opened her eyes and seen the world.