Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowy the Ghost
Today 11:18 AM
New Beginnings
by Beaan
Last post by Beaan
Today 11:15 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:53 AM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2021, 05:59 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ShadowClan Punishment Games [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
(GROUP #1)
Goldenclaw huffed. Great. Just what he needed. Fighting to give Dawnstar entertainment for the tiny attention span she had. Ugh, whatever. This could serve as training, and he was never one to turn down a fight, so he looked around for his sparring partner, not bothering to call them out. @Silverserenity

(GROUP #3)
Brokenbranch swallowed hard. Ah, he'd tried his best to keep to the shadows and be a wallflower, but that wasn't enough, huh. And now he had to fight, too. Not that he was bad at it, but he disliked it all the same. Nonetheless, the mute tom looked around for his partner. @FunnyFreind
(Group #1)
Oh mouse dung. Hearing the loud announcement made his ears rather numb. "Goldenclaw where is he." Scanning around the room until he saw the oddly golden tom in the shadows. Walking over to him wearly, Glaretail took occational stretches in between the walk. "Ready to go?" He asked once he got there.

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 21st, 2021, 06:07 PM
tea bag

(Group #12) @Angelique
Shadeblossom licked her pelt wearily. This was not her idea of 'fun'. But if it made Dawnstar happy, it would do.
Walking around the camp sniffing for any scent of Clawscar, she stopped to pluck a few pine needles from a nearby tree and cut them open for their scent. Throwing the remains on the ground, Shadeblossom broke off a branch and then twisted it until it became a circle. Dropping it on her neck, Shadeblossom kept scanning the camp for Clawscar

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Old June 21st, 2021, 06:10 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverserenity View Post
(Group #1)
Oh mouse dung. Hearing the loud announcement made his ears rather numb. "Goldenclaw where is he." Scanning around the room until he saw the oddly golden tom in the shadows. Walking over to him wearly, Glaretail took occational stretches in between the walk. "Ready to go?" He asked once he got there.
Goldenclaw huffed. "Yeah. Let's get this over with. The sooner it'd done, the sooner I don't have to put up with hearing her voice and seeing her face for a while," he yawned, rolling his shoulders to loosen them up.

Bump me only after two days.

Old June 21st, 2021, 06:17 PM
tea bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Goldenclaw huffed. "Yeah. Let's get this over with. The sooner it'd done, the sooner I don't have to put up with hearing her voice and seeing her face for a while," he yawned, rolling his shoulders to loosen them up.
Noting his build and his paws, Glaretail concluded the easiest way to defeat this gorilla was by speed.

Walking towards a clear area, Glaretail took his position in a dodging position, and raised his eyebrows, whispering, "Your move"

(PLEASE TAKE DAWNSTAR'S POWERPLAYING TO MIND)

Old June 21st, 2021, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

@thamnophis

Lightleaf padded around looking for Sedgeshade, once she saw him, she padded towards him, “Sedgeshade, right?” She asked
Old June 21st, 2021, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

@Celeste

Lilycreek looked around nervously and slightly shamefully Littlesky
Old June 21st, 2021, 06:22 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Nightsong gaped "I don't think iv'e ever fought before" she said. she looked around for her oppoment
Old June 21st, 2021, 06:55 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Group 19

Ebonyfang heard his cousin say his name and who he was to be partnered up with. He glanced around to look forSootshadow. He hadn't spoken to this cat before but had heard his name around camp before. The warrior was about ready to move around when the warrior came to him. He didn't like small talk, so he kept quiet.

// @Nostalgia; \\

---

Group 12

Huh, interesting? He was to be a part of this. Clawscar looked around to try and find his opponent. He wasn't going to go easy on them at all. As the older warrior, he had more experience and practice. The tom padded up to Shadeblossom. "Hope you know I ain't going easy on you.", he meowed.

// @Silverserenity; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 21st, 2021, 07:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Badgerscar was a bit curious about this and padded over to Grimhound. Hopefully, the tom didn't mind him hanging around. The medicine cat sat down beside his former mentor. "Hey.", he meowed to make sure he knew he was there. These matches better are fun to watch. He had other things he could be doing, but he just had to see this.

The tom wasn't excited to heal these cats though, but it was part of his job. Maybe he could get away with not helping those who aren't severely injured. Cats had a tongue to clean their less serious wounds.

// @spade; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 21st, 2021, 07:05 PM
tea bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Group 19

Ebonyfang heard his cousin say his name and who he was to be partnered up with. He glanced around to look forSootshadow. He hadn't spoken to this cat before but had heard his name around camp before. The warrior was about ready to move around when the warrior came to him. He didn't like small talk, so he kept quiet.

// @Nostalgia; \\

---

Group 12

Huh, interesting? He was to be a part of this. Clawscar looked around to try and find his opponent. He wasn't going to go easy on them at all. As the older warrior, he had more experience and practice. The tom padded up to Shadeblossom. "Hope you know I ain't going easy on you.", he meowed.

// @Silverserenity; \\
Group 12
Clawscar VS Shadeblossom

"Honestly, don't think I'm holding back either" Shadeblossom purred, sharpening her claws.
Walking towards the a close by clearing, Shadeblossom licked her fur slightly. The pine scent that hung in the air was rather refreshing, and her necklace of Pine was helping.

"You have the first move" Shadeblossom smiled at the tom

Closed Thread