Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Ravens and Storms both...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:16 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:05 AM
Jagged little teeth...
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 11:05 AM
Moony's art stuff!
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 10:47 AM
test
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 10:45 AM

Old August 13th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: from the shadows to the sea [private lesson]

Most of the trainee’s actions remained within the back of her mind, their idle chatter pointing to no immediate danger or distress which she had to step in on, ears mostly tuning into Rookfire’s words as he mentioned putting one’s head under water. She flicked her ear at that, sight resting on the still shallows surrounding her dark paws, single white one slightly shifting. That couldn’t be comfortable… And yet. It held interest; beating an opponent at their own game. She blinked, slowly, contemplating. She could try it. She could try paddling, too. She was still paying attention. Even when her head was fully submerged under water in an unceremoniously brisk movement, entirely forgetting to take in a breath of air before doing so. Blup, blup, blup.

Terror strikes. Sleepysunrise, under with her head for far longer than ought to be safe, got a striking feeling in her chest that something was amiss. Not with her. But with another. It would be easy to laugh at the ridiculous appearance of namely her head when she finally lifted it from the water with a big gasp of air – fur ruffled wildly and sticking to her thin frame, making her look more like some wet rabbit or dog or skeleton than a cat. But her vibrant eyes soon found the cause of concern, eyes briefly widening at the struggling Birdpaw. A strange feeling seized her heart, and without hesitation the youngest enforcer met her sister halfway, walls collapsing as did her frame when she moved to support her sister, upholding her within her paws like a protective wall from the dangers of the world, drips of concern prickling her normally stoic expression.

“Birdpaw. What is wrong? Breathe.”
She whispered.
“You’re safe. Birdpaw.”
It was an odd feeling. She knew many of her siblings were attained by difficulties, she never knew what exactly, nor did she know what to do. All she could think of was to calm her sister, looking deep into her eyes as she slowly began to breathe in and out, trying to probe Birdpaw into doing the same, into following her pace and calming her nerves. Would it help? Pray, Sleepysunrise hoped it would, holding the younger apprentice within her arms in a protective embrace.
“You’re safe.”
She repeated, voice low, mimicking the comforting tones she had heard from Nightshiver and mama all those moons ago, carefully stroking her sister’s back.

[ @Mica @alec ]

Old August 28th, 2024, 12:39 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: from the shadows to the sea [private lesson]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire sort of blended out most of the following chatter, mostly lost in thought, vaguely watching the apprentices with an empty look to his eyes. that was until birdpaw started splashing around and the tell tale grinding wheeze of air being force in and out of a throat wholely disagreeing with the motion, which snapped him back to attention. with birdpaw already halfway towards sleepysunrise and the younger enforcer offering quiet words and support, rookfire felt unsure, yet momentarily frozen in place, thoughts filing through any knowledge that might be relevant if this got worse and he had to step up. with water quietly sloshing around his legs, rook stepped a bit closer to the two, silently hovering behind the sisters to watch, not yet feeling the need to intervene with something sleepysunrise appeared to know how to handle. in all honestly, it made him a bit anxious to just stand by and not be able to do something, perhaps another reason he should either bring as much distance between himself and any and all medical emergency situations, or invest more time in it.
rookfire left them the time they needed, remaining motionless, ..more than he wouldve liked before continuing but it wasnt quite her fault anyway, "sleepysunrise, birdpaw feel free to catch a breather with roachflare and tell me if it gets worse, the rest can progress into the deeper water now. i want to see some nice swimming now, no more messing around until i can be sure you wont drown out of nowhere" the dark tom announced, having straightened back up to full height, looking a bit slimmer now that a good portion of his fur was slick against his body.

[ - @Luminous - pigeonpaw
- @Oliver - muddypaw
- @Mica - birdpaw
- @redshiftreign - grousepaw ]
- @Estelle - sleepysunrise
i would like to kindly encourage the people that have not replied between my last post and this one to catch up on the things their character has missed, as i do not see this as full training unless every lesson post has been interacted with in some way ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE