Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:48 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 12:47 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

PATROLS

Patrols need to be Completed by June 20th.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The last two patrols had done very well. Even though half the members in Honeysnake's patrol had failed to bring any prey back, Beastspark was pretty pleased with the outcome. It was time to send out new groups. He was pretty sure most if not all the traps were gone and he didn't think the twolegs would be setting up those silverdens any time soon.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Forestfrost [ @StealthWarrior ]
Members: Mudfern [ @Terrestrial ] Kestrelpaw [ @Beau ] Cherrymist [ @NIGHTOWL ]
(Optional Prompt: two small twolegs are found running around looking for their lost dog and scaring away prey)
"Forestfrost," the big gray tabby called out as he spotted the russet warrior walking past. "I want you to lead a hunting patrol," Beastspark told him. "Be careful, the last hunting patrol brought back a dog and twoleg activity seems to have increased." He warned, adding the names of the rest of his patrol. "Take Mudfern, Kestrelpaw, and Cherrymist with you. If you need any assistance, speak to Cherrymist, she's led a few patrols and done a good job." He praised the molly.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Sloewhisker [ @a1axis ]
Members: Doveheart [ @Willowfern ] Fallenheart [ @bmkmb ] Jaypaw [ @x ghostie ]
(Optional Prompt: someone catches a mildly toxic bullfrog and doesn't feel good )
"I'm trusting you with this hunting patrol," the deputy called to white and brown she-cat. "Sloewhisker. Gather Doveheart, Fallenheart, and Jaypaw with you." Beastspark twitched his whiskers. "Watch your steps and be wary of twolegs. With the warm weather, they seemed to always be wandering around here." Newleaf was great and all but twolegs seemed to like explore during the warming season. They'd cause nothing but trouble for the clan. "Report back to me as soon as you're done."

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 13th, 2020 at 10:18 AM.
Old June 13th, 2020, 10:57 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

The white tom resisted the urge to roll his eyes when Doepaw corrected him and slipped up, allowing a soft thrill of laughter to tumble through the apprentices' den. He decided that he liked the sound of her laughter, and also the sound of her voice. It was just as nice as the noises of the forest and the silence of the night. Frostpaw's tail curled up in amusement, then settled back on the floor. In his defense, he hadn't been expecting for him to be attac- er, accidentally swiped to the floor this early in the morning. The nest beside him had been empty for moons until Doepaw arrived in the shadows.

Interestingly enough, Frostpaw never noticed the difference between Doepaw's size and his until she compared her swipe with another cat's possible attack. While he wasn't the largest cat in the clan - he wasn't a maine coon or anything like that - the white tom was still fairly tall. He suspected that he was a bit larger than the average cat and as far as he knew, he still wasn't done growing. The apprentice had nothing against his larger stature. The more pesky cats left him alone, and it was interesting to compare himself with Lionpaw, who was perhaps a bit smaller than average. His size didn't stop the golden tom from confusing opponents in battle, though. Back a few moons ago, they had been the same height. It made Frostpaw question what had happened. Perhaps the golden tom had grown since last time they met.

"I believe that I could defend myself from any other cat very easily, thank you for wondering," Frostpaw replied. "I will be sure to fo a better job at dodging your not-attack next time." The apprentice's eyes shone with levity as he returned to grooming. He probably hadn't spoken this much in moons. It was nice to have a non-serious conversation for once.

There was something about Doepaw that made Frostpaw feel relaxed. Not the type of relaxation that he felt near Flintfreckle. That was more of him trusting the other cat. This type of relaxation resembled a comfort that he hadn't felt in moons, back when he was loyal to thunder. Back when he would sneak out to meet with Lion and Raven. It was a combination of trust and understanding, and some other feelings that - as usual - he didn't know how to describe.

Frostpaw was only vaguely aware of Doepaw inching closer to him as they continued to groom themselves. One of the downsides of having even moderately long fur was that it took forever to groom, and the white fur made even a dot of dirt stand out. When Doepaw accidentally bumped into him - and it actually had been an accident that time; the molly looked too busy with her own fur to have noticed - Frostpaw only turned to the other cat and watched her for a second before returning to his own grooming.

@Arie
Have a wonderful day!
Old June 13th, 2020, 11:23 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

-- @bmkmb --

It was silent... comfortably silent. Yet it was never truly silent for Doepaw. Her ears were already constantly working, twitching and rotating trying to find any new sounds, anything strange. There was the constant echos that reverberated from their breaths and and the steady sound of their hearts... It was all melding together and she quite liked the sound... it was intriguing to say the least. She'd never gotten to experience the quiet outside of those eventful moons in the cold frozen wastes where life had not been particularly enjoyable despite the silent... Well the howling wind couldn't be called silent could it. Yet nevertheless the rhythmic sounds of their grooming was a comfortable sound to listen to, despite her hearing and feeling Frostpaw's breath stop for a second... he was looking at her. Yet it only lasted for a moment but... it felt longer. It felt like it had a lasting impact on her one way or another and the molly lifted her own head, despite being unable to technically look at Frostpaw himself... Maybe it was time she should ask some questions... the silence was comfortable but there was still so many unanswered questions. She'd only been in Shadowclan for a day after all... Yet that all flew out of the window as an idea sparked in her head. She was going to do something, probably another stupid thing but... she had to take tries and form up a friendship she could rely on. She wasn't aware exactly of how others would react to her, she might've just been lucky and ran into someone less judging than others. She didn't know. Slowly giving her chest fur a final last lick she lifted her head properly, gazing at the darkness in front of her. She could... see. But only black was in front of her... no light, no shades... just darkness forever. Nevertheless she took in a deep breath and then moved her head so it was resting on his shoulder for a moment before lifting it and giving the taller cat a small lick before resuming her grooming, this time of his fur instead of her own... She'd never been the one to instigate... to take the lead but it seemed like Frostpaw was truly living up to his name. "Can you... tell me of... what you can see? What colours... what shapes... what colour your fur is..." These were all harmless questions and the she-cat was truly intrigued to see what answers he would come up with. Doepaw could see... in her dreams. But it scared her so very much that after she had learned the colours of most things... she even dreamed with her eyes closed. It was better for her.... A blind cat afraid of seeing... What a cat she was, but she didn't want it any different. Her blindness might be part of her struggles but it was what... made her her. It was what had shaped her and what had lead her down this path... of life. So while awaiting Frostpaw's answers she just continued the grooming of his shoulder... it could've been many colours but she had no interest in assuming as of yet... colours were harder to assume too... Only black was a colour of fur you could actually feel, as it often heated up when the sun was out... so that was only occasional as well. "How is it... to see?" she mused, it was... a strange concept. She never wished to see but she understood some who could not live without it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 13th, 2020, 04:46 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
PATROLS

Patrols need to be Completed by June 20th.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The last two patrols had done very well. Even though half the members in Honeysnake's patrol had failed to bring any prey back, Beastspark was pretty pleased with the outcome. It was time to send out new groups. He was pretty sure most if not all the traps were gone and he didn't think the twolegs would be setting up those silverdens any time soon.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Forestfrost [ @StealthWarrior ]
Members: Mudfern [ @Terrestrial ] Kestrelpaw [ @Beau ] Cherrymist [ @NIGHTOWL ]
(Optional Prompt: two small twolegs are found running around looking for their lost dog and scaring away prey)
"Forestfrost," the big gray tabby called out as he spotted the russet warrior walking past. "I want you to lead a hunting patrol," Beastspark told him. "Be careful, the last hunting patrol brought back a dog and twoleg activity seems to have increased." He warned, adding the names of the rest of his patrol. "Take Mudfern, Kestrelpaw, and Cherrymist with you. If you need any assistance, speak to Cherrymist, she's led a few patrols and done a good job." He praised the molly.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Sloewhisker [ @a1axis ]
Members: Doveheart [ @Willowfern ] Fallenheart [ @bmkmb ] Jaypaw [ @x ghostie ]
(Optional Prompt: someone catches a mildly toxic bullfrog and doesn't feel good )
"I'm trusting you with this hunting patrol," the deputy called to white and brown she-cat. "Sloewhisker. Gather Doveheart, Fallenheart, and Jaypaw with you." Beastspark twitched his whiskers. "Watch your steps and be wary of twolegs. With the warm weather, they seemed to always be wandering around here." Newleaf was great and all but twolegs seemed to like explore during the warming season. They'd cause nothing but trouble for the clan. "Report back to me as soon as you're done."
Forestfrost nodded, he understood. "Alright. Mudfern, Kestrelpaw, Cherrymist, ready?"

@Terrestrial @Beau @NIGHTOWL
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old June 13th, 2020, 06:03 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
Forestfrost nodded, he understood. "Alright. Mudfern, Kestrelpaw, Cherrymist, ready?"
[MENTION=11431]Terrestrial[/MENTION @NIGHTOWL

Kestrelpaw stood at the mention of his name and turned to look at who called him. The tortoiseshell apprentice pulled himself to his paws and trotted over to the entrance with a nod to Forestfrost before sitting down to wait for the others.
Old June 13th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Acornfall couldn’t stop himself from mustering a happy go lucky smile as Pineclaw emerged from the warriors den. Though he was accustomed to his moods he couldn’t help but feel slightly set back by his un amused tone. “I just thought we could eat... and maybe go hunting today” It felt wrong to suggest it but nonetheless he was hopeful.

He turned to step out of the way of the entrance to the den and set the shrike down curling his tail over his back and giving his chest fur a few licks to pass the awkward silence.

Pineclaw was a little bamboozled by the smile that was quickly wiped off his partner's face. Upon his suggestion, the brown tabby tom gave a small nod of approval. "I'm okay with doing that, sounds like a good plan for today," he replied. He took a glance at the shrike then craned his neck a little bit to take a small peek at the fresh-kill pile in the camp before looking back at Acornfall. "I suppose we should have some breakfast and head out before the heat sets in, huh?" the tabby gave a little smile.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 13th, 2020, 07:15 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

It was a nice day. Warm weather with a slight breeze to cool you down if you got too hot , the clouds blocking the sun slightly. Who wouldn't be at least a tiny bit happy on such a beautiful day? Well , there was one person. That person was Fleapaw. Her little fits of anger weren't shocking , mostly being over bad weather or annoying people or having nothing to do. This time it was over something...not very smart. Or to put it bluntly , very idiotic. Idiotic enough that she was sure she'd be scolded if a warrior or an older apprentice heard her talking about it. So , knowing that , she was in the farthest corner of the camp with a piece of prey to make sure she didn't stick out too much. If she had just been sitting there , she was pretty sure someone would've thought she was planning something evil and confront her about it. But even with a piece of a prey and trying to seem as normal as possible , someone could possibly still come over and want to talk to her.

The molly let out a grunt , pushing the mouse she had picked from the prey pile aside. Something was very clearly off with her. She was wanting , itching to fight something. That something was a dog. Ever since she had been kidnapped with a few of her clanmates , interacting with that big and ugly dog , and not being able to even get close to it. It annoyed her. Had the deputy decide to not let it chase him , they all could've fought it and make it run for the hills! Though she knew for a fact even if they decided to fight the dog , someone would tell her to stay back. Whether that someone be her mentor or another warrior , she knew they would say it because she was such a young apprentice , barely seven moons old. That probably should've comforted her , they would say that because they cared for her. Even so , the made up scenario made her more angry. Did the clan doubt her strength and her knowledge? She knew Blackpaw did when they first talked with eachother , even if she acted like she didn't notice , she definitely did.

She felt her claws unsheathed and dig into the dirt , her eyes narrowing to the point they looked like thin slits. Her gaze slowly made its way across the clearing , landing on the entrance. They probably wouldn't notice if she snuck out and went into the twolegs territory where she could easily find dogs. If she was lucky she'd find one in the clans territory. “That won't work.” She finally spoke up , realizing the many flaws in her plan. There was someone who would see her sneak out of the camp , probably follow her and tell her go back to the camp. Or just report it to Icestar or Beastspark. Sitting up , Fleapaw sheathed her claws but held her glare. She definitely couldn't ask her mentor to come with her— would be too sudden and if she was honest , not too much like her. The molly suddenly asking to go hunting? Yeah right.

A low hiss made its way from Fleapaw. “I wish I was a warrior. Then I could fight a dog and nobody would doubt my strength.” She huffed , lifting her paw and slamming it into the ground harshly , causing a full ache to go up her paw. Her words were a bit dishonest. There were probably tons of warriors who had fought things bigger than them and were still doubted , and bring a warrior didn't mean you had all the strength in the world. “Not gonna be one for...forever.” She grumbled to herself , a bit dramatic. Screw it! I'll fight a dog no matter what! I'll go out into the territory later , if I don't find one , I'll go to the twolegs place. Although she wasn't exactly sure where the twolegs lived , she was sure she could manage to find it.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; June 13th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old June 13th, 2020, 07:26 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
BlackSwift chuckled, tackling the younger tom and pinning him down. "Try again." He stared into SwiftPaw's annoyed eyes, "Once I teach you some more moves, we are going to have a 'battle'." BlackSwift waited for the apprentice to pretend to go limp, "To make it even more believable you can wait until the cat turns their back to strike."
He did as he was told, falling limp.
Old June 13th, 2020, 07:39 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
[ Open ]

It was a nice day. Warm weather with a slight breeze to cool you down if you got too hot , the clouds blocking the sun slightly. Who wouldn't be at least a tiny bit happy on such a beautiful day? Well , there was one person. That person was Fleapaw. Her little fits of anger weren't shocking , mostly being over bad weather or annoying people or having nothing to do. This time it was over something...not very smart. Or to put it bluntly , very idiotic. Idiotic enough that she was sure she'd be scolded if a warrior or an older apprentice heard her talking about it. So , knowing that , she was in the farthest corner of the camp with a piece of prey to make sure she didn't stick out too much. If she had just been sitting there , she was pretty sure someone would've thought she was planning something evil and confront her about it. But even with a piece of a prey and trying to seem as normal as possible , someone could possibly still come over and want to talk to her.

The molly let out a grunt , pushing the mouse she had picked from the prey pile aside. Something was very clearly off with her. She was wanting , itching to fight something. That something was a dog. Ever since she had been kidnapped with a few of her clanmates , interacting with that big and ugly dog , and not being able to even get close to it. It annoyed her. Had the deputy decide to not let it chase him , they all could've fought it and make it run for the hills! Though she knew for a fact even if they decided to fight the dog , someone would tell her to stay back. Whether that someone be her mentor or another warrior , she knew they would say it because she was such a young apprentice , barely seven moons old. That probably should've comforted her , they would say that because they cared for her. Even so , the made up scenario made her more angry. Did the clan doubt her strength and her knowledge? She knew Blackpaw did when they first talked with eachother , even if she acted like she didn't notice , she definitely did.

She felt her claws unsheathed and dig into the dirt , her eyes narrowing to the point they looked like thin slits. Her gaze slowly made its way across the clearing , landing on the entrance. They probably wouldn't notice if she snuck out and went into the twolegs territory where she could easily find dogs. If she was lucky she'd find one in the clans territory. [B]“That won't work.”[/B She finally spoke up , realizing the many flaws in her plan. There was someone who would see her sneak out of the camp , probably follow her and tell her go back to the camp. Or just report it to Icestar or Beastspark. Sitting up , Fleapaw sheathed her claws but held her glare. She definitely couldn't ask her mentor to come with her— would be too sudden and if she was honest , not too much like her. The molly suddenly asking to go hunting? Yeah right.

A low hiss made its way from Fleapaw. “I wish I was a warrior. Then I could fight a dog and nobody would doubt my strength.” She huffed , lifting her paw and slamming it into the ground harshly , causing a full ache to go up her paw. Her words were a bit dishonest. There were probably tons of warriors who had fought things bigger than them and were still doubted , and bring a warrior didn't mean you had all the strength in the world. “Not gonna be one for...forever.” She grumbled to herself , a bit dramatic. Screw it! I'll fight a dog no matter what! I'll go out into the territory later , if I don't find one , I'll go to the twolegs place. Although she wasn't exactly sure where the twolegs lived , she was sure she could manage to find it.
A tom trotted around the clearing. What a beautiful day! he thought. Spotting Fleapaw, the orange tabby padded over to the apprentice. You'll be a warrior someday, he meowed, pausing to let out a yawn and continuing, The day comes faster than you think. The cat yawned again. So much for peace. This was Sunfall. His greatest desire was to become Clan leader. For now, he was stuck with an untrained, stupid, lazy apprentice named Hawkpaw. Wow. What was Icestar thinking?
Old June 13th, 2020, 08:04 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
A tom trotted around the clearing. What a beautiful day! he thought. Spotting Fleapaw, the orange tabby padded over to the apprentice. You'll be a warrior someday, he meowed, pausing to let out a yawn and continuing, The day comes faster than you think. The cat yawned again. So much for peace. This was Sunfall. His greatest desire was to become Clan leader. For now, he was stuck with an untrained, stupid, lazy apprentice named Hawkpaw. Wow. What was Icestar thinking?

The feline kept a close eye on the orange tom padding up to her , rolling her eyes at his words. Comes faster than you think? He was probably just saying that , or he ended up becoming a warrior early somehow. “No.” Fleapaw remarked , her temper not dying down. “So far it's going pretty slow and I'm not a big fan of it.” The only good thing about her apprenticeship was her mentor. Duskblossom was enjoyable to be around , so it made things a bit better. That didn't mean she enjoyed being an apprentice though. Most people still treated you like a kit if you didn't have battle experience or haven't trained much. Which...was funny since she applied to both of those things. “Im going to become a warrior early though.” Ah , yes. Her master plan to fight a dog and become a warrior early! 'Course , Sunfall couldn't really know that , now could he?

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread