Today 08:41 PM

Old July 7th, 2024, 04:31 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit huffed, circling about WindClan camp in a wild swirl of paws and fur. One question kept running through their mind, sending them spinning and gnashing their teeth. WHY? Why did Sneezekit have to be so little? Why couldn’t they leave camp with everyone else in WindClan? Furthermore, why did camp have to be SO BORING half the time? Sure, playing with Cool and energetic cats like Blazingkit made things a lot more interesting, but in the times when Sneezekit couldn’t find anyone to humor them, everything was just SO BORING and WHY couldn’t Sneezekit just be an apprentice already and ARGH.

Sneezekit finally collapsed to the ground in a dizzy heap. Who would pay attention to Sneezekit? They were Fun and Interesting! They thought so anyways, which had to count for something! They should have cats climbing over each other to play with Sneezekit, seriously. They exhaled sharply through their nose. And wow, how sad, not even watching the small stones and grass run away from their breath made them giggle like usual. They were stuck. Stuck Stuck Stuck but wait look! There’s Whisperkit! Sneezekit hadn’t interacted with any of their siblings in a while, actually. But there was Whisperkit! And she was required, actually, to play with Sneezekit. ‘Cause they were siblings, and that’s just what siblings do.

“Whisperkiiiiit,” groaned Sneezekit, practically dragging their face along the camp floor as they pulled themself over to their sister. “Everything is So Boring today! So we should play a game. Like right now! Or else I think I’ll really die of boredom, and that’d be so so awful!” Sneezekit pulled themself to their paws, little bits of earth falling to the ground from their head.

( @JellyCat )
Old July 8th, 2024, 09:31 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

˚₊‧꒰ა Whisperkit | 1 Moon | She/Her ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
brown and white tabby she-kit with green eyes

Whisperkit yawned sleepily as her sibling called, well, groaned her name, doing her best to blink away the sleepiness. ”Maybe try taking a nap, furball.” She grumbled, but still proceeded to tumble out of the nest. Her little nose wrinkled as dirt fell from her sibling’s head. ”Are you trying to be a worm? A bird would like a snack like you.” She teased, wiggling her hindquarters before pouncing on Sneezekit, a giggle escaping her lips as she tumbled off.

”What should we play? Mossball? Should we go bother some warriors?”

( @Fits - sorry for short response )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:34 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

“Nuh-uh!” cried Sneezekit in response to Whisperkit’s worm comment, though their giggles overshadowed their indignation. “Not even a bird would be stupid enough to try something like that! ‘Cause if it did, I’d be like--” they crouched down, eyes fixed on an imaginary bird in the sky before they leapt into the air, one paw extended, “POW! FOOwooom. That’s the sound of me beating it up and sending it flying all the way home!” explained Sneezekit with Great Satisfaction.

“We should play some mossball!” said Sneezekit, hopping over to steal collect some moss from a nearby nest. “Plus, I don’t really feel like talking to any adults today. ‘Cause maybe that could make things even more boring.” They began to roll their little scrap of moss on the ground, turning it into a perfect ball shape.

“Alright!” piped Sneezekit, whirling around to face Whisperkit. “Here it comes! Are you ready?” Not waiting for a response, they tossed the mossball into the air before giving it their best whack with a forepaw, sending it flying towards their sister.

(dw about it! ^^)

( @JellyCat )
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rani - Crowtooth | @Alchemist Kitsune - Dapplebreeze | @Moonraven - Batglare | @gs29513 - Deadmoon

Leechscar looked at Crowtooth as spoke to him. He frowned, but he made a good point. Still, he waited until Batglare spoke before making any set decision. Unsurprisingly, Batglare backed Crowtooth, and Deadmoon as well. He wasn't sure about this, but Crowtooth wasn't one of the most respected cats within WindClan for no reason. He doubted Batglare and Twilightstar would be so supportive of the tom if he wasn't up for the task.

"Alright, you can come along then." He told Crowtooth with a firm nod. As for Deadmoon... though bossy, she seemed more stable than Crowtooth at least. "Since Batglare's willing to vouch for you, you can come too." If they did have to fight the coyote, they might have to split up and Leechscar would rather keep the stronger fighters with him.

The other cats, Silverrose, Dapplebreeze, Snowybreeze, and Hawkfur... Leechscar didn't think they needed that many cats. He already has two highly experienced seniors and furies with him, and Deadmoon. Still, coyotes sounded like big problems and they should probably check to ensure that it was just a lone coyote and not a whole pack. He also did not want to come home with any more dead cats; no need to further break his mother's heart.

Dapplebreeze, thankfully, showed up almost immediately after Batglare spoke her name and sat at Head Fury's side. Perfect, another senior fury. "Always glad to have you, Dapplebreeze," Leechscar replied. That should be more than enough. Four furies and an experienced warrior, probably a bit overkill but he'd rather over than under.

"Let's head out." Leechscar orders, they've wasted more than enough time. The large gray warrior cast one lingering glance on his mother's back as she dealt with some new issue, and began leading the patrol out of camp. He'd hasten his pace once in the territory, he doubted it, but if there was a slim chance that Wolffang was still breathing if they could keep him alive somehow, it'd save him a devesting trip to the nursery.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Crowfade looked around for her brother or his mate, she didn’t really know Tallgrass that well but he was family. Blossomkit, do you know if you were born in WindClan?
@Tallstar @Spider.

Last edited by Honey Bee; July 8th, 2024 at 05:15 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:15 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"Yeah i was born in Windclan." She said looking at her mom confused. " If I wasn't would you leave me?" She said afraid of the answer.
@Honey Bee
( Also I don't know why but when u put my user name it didn't show that you mentioned me)

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:20 PM
Southern Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
"Yeah i was born in Windclan." She said looking at her mom confused. " If I wasn't would you leave me?" She said afraid of the answer.
@Honey Bee
( Also I don't know why but when u put my user name it didn't show that you mentioned me)

No I wouldn’t leave you even if you where a kittypet, I was just wondering where your real mom was. Crow froze unsure if it was, well a -touchy- subject. She wrapped her large tail around her in what was supposed to be comforting but Crow wasn’t sure how Blossomkit would take it

Last edited by Honey Bee; July 8th, 2024 at 05:20 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:26 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Blossomkit looked at her moms tail that was wrapped around her. She had never experienced this kind of affection. " Hey Mom, what if the other kits don't like me because I'm adopted?" Blossomkit mewed. @Honey Bee

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:35 PM
Southern Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Blossomkit looked at her moms tail that was wrapped around her. She had never experienced this kind of affection. " Hey Mom, what if the other kits don't like me because I'm adopted?" Blossomkit mewed. @Honey Bee

Im sure they will love you. Crow purred and looked her in the eyes But what I’m worried about is if the flying deer eat you she teased wondering how Blossom would respond to her humorous teasing.

Crow pulled Blossom closer wondering about what happened to her family. She saw a little blue thing in the corner of her eye and said Blossom, I’m going to grab a present for you okay. without waiting for an answer Crowfade padded over to the small feather and padded back to Blossomkit If you are ever alone you can where this feather. And know that a part of me is in the feather.
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:37 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Oh thank starclan he was on the patrol. Crowtooth was pretty sure he was going to have to struggle to maintain composure against an emotional outburst if he was left behind. Ones ability to regulate an otherwise emotional self did have its limits after all.

But this did not come to be and something in Crowtooth eased at the ability to act and help rather then being stuck languishing helpless and useless in camp with no outlet. He could act, he could help make sure Wolffang came home and everything would be fine again.

They just had to kill a coyote.

Crowtooths acknowledging nod was swift and claws snck-d out, the tunneler ready to move out following Leechscar and Batglare's lead and finish this.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune @gs29513

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; July 8th, 2024 at 05:37 PM.