Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:58 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 03:56 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Omari
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:55 PM
The saddest death in...
Last post by Beaan
Today 03:54 PM

Old March 10th, 2024, 04:18 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Dusklion

...She couldn't have heard that right. The patrol wasn't the issue, but the cats on it... A low growl rumbled in her throat as she padded over to Mistyshard, not even bothering looking for her former mentor. Between the last meeting and now this, Dusklion felt as though at any moment she would explode. It would likely end up with another dead body like it had the last time. Oh well.

"If Smalls doesn't show up in time," she muttered to the other she-cat once she was close enough, "I say we leave him behind. Sort of like how he left us behind." The disdain was clear in her voice as the already irritated dark tabby took a seat purposefully, a frown on her face.

[ @starry ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:22 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tiny tabby apprentice was suprised he was put on a herb patrol. Their first patrol, If they remembered correctly. He remembered that he used to show interest in herbs, but that was long ago. Poppy seeds and thyme, he hadn't heard of those two before. Well, lets just hope he could find some for the clan. Rainpaw's one eye scanned the clearing for his two patrolmates

[ @Micanomancy @naiad ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:57 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

minkpaw approached at mistyshards call, hopefully she would be able to go on one of the patrols. she waited, quietly repeating the information misty had listed off, daisies and moss didnt sound like something she'd struggle with but some of the other descriptions were definetly something she wanted to remember.
she wandered around for a moment before settling for waiting for her patrol member to come to her. fallenwish and seabreeze hmm, she kind of knew both of them but there were other cats she wouldve rather gone on herb patrol with.

@Theraphosa @shoomy!

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 10th, 2024, 05:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked over to Mistyshard as he heard her voice ring across the clearing. An herb patrol, alright, he was with Minkpaw and Fallenwish. Minkpaw he knew, had quite the talent with herbs. Fallenwish, Seabreeze hardly knew at all, so the cat may need some additional help but daisy is an herb that's easy enough to recognize even with no experience. The sandy grey-blue tom got up from where he was fixing his fur, it was tugging oddly around the fresh scarring on his chest, and padded up to Minkpaw. He nodded to the other with a small smile.

"I'm happy to have your experience on the patrol." Seabreeze mewed respectfully, before turning his eyes around the clearing in search of Fallenwish. Luckily, the tom also had some experience with daisies so this patrol should be relatively easy, hopefully. He closed his eyes for a moment and recalled the information that he was taught, they grew more in meadows and tended to bunch together. Perhaps, they should go towards Windclan's borders, though not enough to conflict with patrols in the area. Just enough to get to a place that daisies prefer. Fortunately, once they find some, they'll find a few which is nice. Moss is easy to find so no issues there.

Seabreeze opened his eyes with a gentle hum, waiting for the final member of the patrol.
[ @al3cc766 - Minkpaw | @shoomy! - Fallenwish ]
[Posting order: Seabreeze, Minkpaw, Fallenwish. I'll post the patrol arriving after Fallenwish posts here ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 10th, 2024 at 05:37 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 05:36 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked over to Mistyshard as he heard her voice ring across the clearing. An herb patrol, alright, he was with Minkpaw and Fallenwish. Minkpaw he knew, had quite the talent with herbs. Fallenwish, Seabreeze hardly knew at all, so the cat may need some additional help but daisy is an herb that's easy enough to recognize even with no experience. The sandy grey-blue tom got up from where he was fixing his fur, it was tugging oddly around the fresh scarring on his chest, and padded up to Minkpaw. He nodded to the other with a small smile.

"I'm happy to have your experience on the patrol." Seabreeze mewed respectfully, before turning his eyes around the clearing in search of Fallenwish. Luckily, the tom also had some experience with daisies so this patrol should be relatively easy, hopefully. He closed his eyes for a moment and recalled the information that he was taught, they grew more in meadows and tended to bunch together. Perhaps, they should go towards Windclan's borders, though not enough to conflict with patrols in the area. Just enough to get to a place that daisies prefer. Fortunately, once they find some, they'll find a few which is nice. Moss is easy to find so no issues there.

Seabreeze opened his eyes with a gentle hum. Waiting for the final member of the patrol.
[ @al3cc766 - Minkpaw | @shoomy! - Fallenwish ]
[Posting order: Seabreeze, Minkpaw, Fallenwish. I'll post the patrol arriving after Fallenwish posts here ]
fallenwish saw her patrolmates and joined them.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 10th, 2024, 06:15 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
34 Moons
She/Her
Herbal Knowledge T1; Flock Together T1; Dreamwalker
-----------------------------------------------------------------

She was being chosen to lead a patrol? For a moment, her eyes glittered with worry, but then she heard that it was only an herb patrol. She let out a tiny breath of relief. "I can do that," She said with a smile, turning to look for her patrol mates. She had gone on an emergency run with Adderpaw before, but she had yet to see how Cloudheart fared with plants.

She kept the information in mind on how to gather the herbs, and she gave Mistyshard a nod as she waited.

@Fish [Adderpaw] @JackHunt_17 [Cloudheart] @starry [Mistyshard]
Old March 10th, 2024, 06:37 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

The tiny tabby apprentice was suprised he was put on a herb patrol. Their first patrol, If they remembered correctly. He remembered that he used to show interest in herbs, but that was long ago. Poppy seeds and thyme, he hadn't heard of those two before. Well, lets just hope he could find some for the clan. Rainpaw's one eye scanned the clearing for his two patrolmates

[ @Micanomancy @naiad ]
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred, fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mistyshard - @starry ] [Dunepounce - @naiad ] [Rainpaw - @/Bean ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl dipped his head to Mistyshard as she locked eyes with him and requested he lead a patrol, the tabby's long feathery tail swishing behind him as be began his search for his patrol mates. He noticed Rainpaw looking for the patrol, and padded over to the apprentice. He dipped his head in greeting, but didn't say much. He wasn't a very big talker. He settled by Rainpaw, dwarfing him with his size, and awaited Dunepounce.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
---
Mistlewhisker sig art by @/redshiftreign
---
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; March 10th, 2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:23 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

This was the first time since returning to RiverClan that he'd been assigned to a patrol. Thoughts about whether his Clanmates trusted him enough to send him on a patrol had begun to surface, but they were quashed as Mistyshard called his name.

A tiny flicker of hope flared in his chest as he was ordered to go on this patrol with Dusklion, but that flame was extinguished as he approached and caught sight of his former apprentice's demeanor. She didn't look all too enthused that he was going to be going with them, and frankly he didn't blame her. If the roles were reversed, he'd certainly feel the same way.

Slatestripe gave an awkward dip of his head to Dusklion in greeting before shifting his gaze to Mistyshard. "Ready whenever you are."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 11th, 2024, 03:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

Okay.. maybe it had been a mistake to place the former mentor-apprentice duo on a patrol together. She frowned at Dusklion's reaction and shrugged. Of course they'd leave Slatestripe behind if he did not arrive in time, but she doubted that would be the case. Mistyshard had simply wanted to give them time to talk things out. However she had not known the status between the two cats was so negative. They did need to make up to eachother at some point, they were clanmates that saw eachother daily. She wouldn't pressure them into the decision but she hoped something would change.

When Slatestripe arrived she started padding towards Sleepy Thicket without saying anything. She did not want to set the duo more on edge than they already were. Maybe with the herb gathering they could distract themselves from the conflict between them going on.

[ @tally @Cherry~ ]
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:33 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Bayblood nodded and looked for her patrol partners
( @Minkuu & @{DaisyMist} I'm down to to the prompt u 2 :3 )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; March 11th, 2024 at 05:34 AM.