Today 05:53 PM

Old January 27th, 2024, 12:59 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

___...*| Pudgekit |*...___
[ He/Him - Thunderclan Kit - 2 moons ]

Stumbling out of the nursery the young black tom with the one white spot on his chest tripped over his feet as he moved around the camp. Every time he tripped he just got right back up. After a while, he decided to slow himself down a bit. Then he saw another kit nearby and hurried over to them wanting to play. "Wanna play a game? There's Mossball, Hide and seek or we can pretend to be warriors.", he meowed with excitement. The chubby kit jumped up and down. He hadn't played any of those games, but they sounded like a lot of fun. Pudgekit wanted to try one of them. Though he hadn't realized she was getting ready to eat something.

[ @Collieheart; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---

Last edited by Madelaine; January 27th, 2024 at 01:00 AM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:52 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze sat.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 27th, 2024, 10:19 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

Wildtwist sat

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old January 27th, 2024, 10:51 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Grovekit looked up in surprise at being approached. "Okay!" she chirped at his request — she loved games! "I have to eat this first though, I'll be really quick." She always heard older warriors saying not to waste prey, and her mother had of course taught her as much. She quickly snarfed it down, trying not to choke.

Finally, she kicked some snow over the remains, and exclaimed, "Done! Lets play like we're warriors! I'll be the leader and you can be my deputy."

@Catherine

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; January 27th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old January 27th, 2024, 12:58 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The snow was beginning to melt. Finally, it had felt like it had been forever since she had seen the grass start to show signs of life. Newlewf was slowly, yet surely starting to succumb itself into the open. Even with this little hope starting to show itself into the open, it still seemed… reserved. Springpaw wasn’t sure how to openly describe the feeling that was swirling within herself, but she knew that it wasn’t good. With the coming of new-leaf came great threats and dangers for not only herself but to all the clans. Was it normal for her to feel worried about how the other medicine cats are coping? They were also aiding in their clan’s fight against the harsh conditions of leaf-bare, and with the fact that clans were almost bound to start fighting tooth-and-claw and spread unnecessary bloodshed, it was only going to make everything worse. As much as she loathed to admit it, but if these fights kept going and cats kept aiming for each other’s throats, it was going to be the death of the code in a sea of rampant violence and hate.

Springpaw forced herself to let loose a tight, yet exaggerated sigh. The thoughts that were running through her mind were muddled, and she wasn’t sure how to handle them. All she felt was an unnecessary amount of fatigue and stress from the amount of energy that had been wasted for the past few moons. It wasn’t easy to handle it, and she wasn’t even sure how to express it, but it was better to handle it herself than to just allow herself to ramble and express them vocally towards her mentor or anyone close to her. It felt embarrassing to think about, but she wasn’t even sure if that was something that she should be embarrassed about. There were far worse things that she could be embarrassed about, but that was just something that was rather feeble and simplistic. Her worries nearly subsided as her ears took in the distant voices of cats calling her name, or so it seemed to be. It had seemed that she had been needed by one of her clan-mates… again.

Limbs fighting against the stiffened exhaustion, the calico lifted herself up onto all fours. She felt a little disgusted by the mud sticking onto her tri-colored fur among her legs, but it was better than there being blood sticking onto her fur. She absolutely despised the acrid stench that it usually left whenever it got stuck to both her arms and paws after tending to a critically injured patient. Naturally, she had grown used to its foul odor, but it was still mildly unpleasant to deal with whenever she was shoved into catastrophic situations like that. Shaking her head in dismissal of the thought, she rushed her way towards a duo of felines that entered camp, her nose instinctively detected a sharp tinge of blood coming off one of her clan-mates, heightening her attention onto the duo. One of them seemed to be critically injured, while the other seemed to have most likely strained claws. Well, that was just her personal opinion, but that may not be likely.

“No need… to call for… me… as I… was in… the clearing… the whole time,” the healer chided, her lips curling into a small, yet light smile as she glanced towards the crooked hind leg among Larkswoop’s body. Almond-shaped hues narrowed as she shifted her way towards the seemingly broken limb, glancing quizzically at it as she began to speak. “How in… the world… Did this… happen?… Come… with me… to the… medicine den… so I can… get that… adjusted… for you,” Springpaw explained, carefully using a paw to gently examine the broken leg more carefully before turning her attention back towards Larkswoop in hopes that she understood what the calico was informing. Thankfully, due to Drizzlecloud’s helpful advice towards broken legs and bones, Springpaw knew how to properly handle broken legs without any difficulty. Well, hopefully without any sort of difficulty, that is.

@Shellwhisker @Desert Rain Frog @Omari

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old January 27th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Mousekit sat in one of the less shaded areas, letting the warmth seep through sear fur

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:21 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Horrified. Violetfreckle's explanation had about shocked Redhawk down to her core. Mapleface had been behind all of that? And had tricked her?? She shook her head as she helped carry the unconscious body of Mapleface back to camp with Violetfreckle. With a body between them she couldn't comfort her Clanmate as much as she wanted to so instead she kept her tail on Violet's back for reassurance; they would clear this up. Bumblestar would know what to do.

In the silence that the trek back to camp brought, Redhawk found herself still angry, and still furious. Claws were unsheathed and digging into the ground with each step. She had wanted to kill Mapleface, to end her threat right then and there. It... terrified her a bit, but more than that it made her feel alive. Her heart hammering in her chest, the blaze of adrenaline... she found that she loved it. Protecting Bumblestar... protecting the Clan...

Ducking into the camp entrance and towards the center, Red let the weight she had been helping carry drop - but not before placing her paws on her to keep her unconscious form down. "Bumblestar!" She hoped her leader was here, and would know how to handle this. The warrior glanced towards Violetfreckle, offering a 'are you sure you're okay?' look towards the obviously shaken warrior, her tail still resting on her Clanmates back.

[ feel free to have your character react to the scene! violet is injured, maple is bleeding a bit and red is keeping her pinned down! ]
[ @BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @CollapsingStars @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Fawnhearted @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @celeste @Tiabirb @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Alchemist Kitsune @Cherry~ @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @dragonwind @Spookez. @Yunhos_Personal_Potato @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Pangoligon @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @K1TTEN @Batt. @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @arsenicCatnip @Micanomancy @hawkboi @Cami @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Eveelution_2.0 @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @Kitty-Kat @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @~MothDust~ @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @Fawnheart<3 @WCFan @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @ashstar1 ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old January 27th, 2024, 05:28 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

DaylightPaw ran over, eyes wide.

'What's going on? Do you need help?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old January 27th, 2024, 06:42 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Redhawk - @talllulah ] [Violetfreckle - @vellichor ] [Daylightpaw - @Ladiebugg ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow glanced up as Redhawk entered camp, not expecting the warrior to be carrying an unconscious cat on her back, and scrambled up to meet her. "Redhawk," she mewed urgently, "what happened?" She noticed Violetfreckle looking shaken and injured, and the lithe tabby startled. "I'll fetch Drizzlecloud." She turned tail and jogged to the medicine cat's den. Just another day in ThunderClan!

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Old January 27th, 2024, 06:44 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It hurt, Starsdamnit all. Her stupid leg, her stupid scratches, all of it. And Violetfreckle was so sick of being injured all the damn time. Once she healed from this stupid injury she was going to be training her tail off. It was easy to explain as they walked, but left Violetfreckle feeling a bit stupid. She had walked right into that situation because her competitive nature had won over her logical side.

As the duo (and unconscious body) arrived in camp and Redhawk called for Bumblestar, she found herself straightening, licking away traces of blood. She even sat down to make her injured leg look less… injured. The leader had worried enough about her; she could pass this off as no big deal for now. Because hee was staying to see what happened to Mapleface, no matter what.

As she waited for Bumblestar, she let out a small ahem and spoke to any cat listening. "Mapleface has been brought here today because she has both admitted to murdering several cats and also just attempted a murder." She hoped her voice wasn’t shaking too much; it was difficult hiding the fear of almost fighting to the death. "Redhawk and I bring her today to face Bumblestar’s judgement; whatever that may be." 'Please kill her. Let her explain, maybe even beg for her life. But kill her. Please.'

And with that, she flattened her ears and glanced down at the unconscious cat beneath Redhawk. One more shaky sigh, then back to the Clan.

// @tallulah @Rose @dino. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?