Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2017, 07:57 AM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart felt her heart burst with happiness when Fallenleaf walked back with her. When the tom walked back to the camp entrance, she attempted to walk faster, but ended up stumbling over a trailing wing. "Oof!" Feeling herself heat up, she grabbed the birds neck quickly and padded to the camp entrance.

Why did I have to fall? He seemed fine to wait for me there! Agh! Willowheart! But at least he asked me if we could do this tomorrow as well. I'm so excited! If he could hear me now, he'd probably say I sound like a kit... Oh well, he can't hear me, because these are just thoughts! What I'm thinking! Okay Willowheart, calm down. Calm. Down.

The long-furred silver molly dropped the bird at the camp entrance and took a deep breath of the fresh air before wiaving her tail in a gesture to Fallenleaf that he could go ahead if he wanted to. Willowheart yawned before turning around and grabbing the bird by its wing, attempting to walk backwards into the camp. Nope, even holding it in my jaws is easier. So the maine coon did just that, and padded into camp, buried in her thoughts of embarrassment.
bump @SpringtrapFNAF

fighting
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw rolled her eyes. "Honestly Dungpaw, all you care about is food." The molly was truly amused. It did seem as if the only thing that Dungpaw cared about was food. Food this. Food that. ThunderClan could be attacking and he could still be thinking of food! Gingerpaw found it unbelievably funny. It was clear that Elmpaw just found it annoying, but then, he was Dungpaw's brother. Gingerpaw had never given prey much attention. Dungpaw seemed to the opposite of her. Always thinking of prey. It seemed as though he worshiped prey.
He licked his lips and purred," I love food..." He paused,"I don't know how anyone isn't obsessed with food."

Elmpaw gave him a weird look," because foods is just always available..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:58 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(I remember now!)

Mintpaw ran up to Lynxpaw. "Lynxpaw! What happened to ShadowClan? Why are they comongbhere!" She meowed as she watched a ShadowClan cat pad in. "Was their camp destroyed?"
@Cloudy's RC cat Cloudyfoot is helping Lynxpaw btw )

Lynxpaw tried to turn around but she stumbled on her injured right leg. She yowled in pain, trying to stand up again and again falling down and feeling sharp pains in her leg.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:10 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He licked his lips and purred," I love food..." He paused,"I don't know how anyone isn't obsessed with food."

Elmpaw gave him a weird look," because foods is just always available..."

Gingerpaw pretended to ignore them. She had decided that the toms strange ramblings did not concern her. Instead, she just walked on through RiverClan territory. Though she ignored them visually, her mind still pondered over them. It was hard to come to a worthy conclusion about the two toms. They made no sense. They just talked about food. What did food have to do with anything? Sure they ate it, but still! Gingerpaw realized that they really didn't talk about much other than food. That was Dungpaw's fault, she could tell. Elmpaw seemed to be the "older" of the pair the one who always knew what to do. They but heads often, as they disagreed a lot. They were a strange duo. Gingerpaw could tell she would never even begin to understand them. But that did not concern her.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:14 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I mean, it is RiverClan. Why wouldn't we have to cross a river..." CloverCarnation reasoned. They got to the edge of Riverclan camp. Millions of cats were resting and talking, dotted all over the place. It was clear which cats were Shadowclan and which were Riverclan.
"Well, yeah, I know that...", Zenithwhisker responded.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Gingerpaw pretended to ignore them. She had decided that the toms strange ramblings did not concern her. Instead, she just walked on through RiverClan territory. Though she ignored them visually, her mind still pondered over them. It was hard to come to a worthy conclusion about the two toms. They made no sense. They just talked about food. What did food have to do with anything? Sure they ate it, but still! Gingerpaw realized that they really didn't talk about much other than food. That was Dungpaw's fault, she could tell. Elmpaw seemed to be the "older" of the pair the one who always knew what to do. They but heads often, as they disagreed a lot. They were a strange duo. Gingerpaw could tell she would never even begin to understand them. But that did not concern her.
Elmpaw snorted," Food is delicious..."
Dungpaw nodded," It's delicious."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:20 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Elmpaw snorted," Food is delicious..."
Dungpaw nodded," It's delicious."

Gingerpaw snorted. She glanced over her shoulder. "Could you two stop talking about food?!" She hissed, her voice was heavily layered with sass, and annoyance. Her tail flicked in annoyance and anger as her head spun back around. Gingerpaw liked the two toms, they were good friends. But they talked about food way to much. It was starting to get on her nerves. It was bad to get on Gingerpaw's nerves.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Gingerpaw snorted. She glanced over her shoulder. "Could you two stop talking about food?!" She hissed, her voice was heavily layered with sass, and annoyance. Her tail flicked in annoyance and anger as her head spun back around. Gingerpaw liked the two toms, they were good friends. But they talked about food way to much. It was starting to get on her nerves. It was bad to get on Gingerpaw's nerves.
Dungpaw blinked,"Then what should we talk about?"

Old July 31st, 2017, 09:28 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Dungpaw blinked,"Then what should we talk about?"

Gingerpaw growled in annoyance. "Anything!" she said, practically freaking out. "Anything but food!" The molly looked back over her shoulder, glaring at both the toms. It could have just been Dungpaw, but Elmpaw joined in on the food conversation. Gingerpaw was not happy about that. The molly would explode if she could. She had a very bad temper, and they had gotten on her nerves. Gingerpaw took a deep breath, which calmed her down a little. Though only a little.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Gingerpaw growled in annoyance. "Anything!" she said, practically freaking out. "Anything but food!" The molly looked back over her shoulder, glaring at both the toms. It could have just been Dungpaw, but Elmpaw joined in on the food conversation. Gingerpaw was not happy about that. The molly would explode if she could. She had a very bad temper, and they had gotten on her nerves. Gingerpaw took a deep breath, which calmed her down a little. Though only a little.

Dungpaw blinked," what topic of conversation would be interesting?"

Closed Thread