Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
test
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 12:51 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:51 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:48 PM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 12:48 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:43 PM

Old October 29th, 2023, 06:18 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Softpaw heard her name being called from inside the apprentice's den. An herb patrol? This would be her first! Although she was pretty surprised that her mentor, Azaleadream, wasn't with her...she liked her. Oh well, this would suffice. She poked her head out of the den and saw a crowd of cats already gathering. She heard one cat- an apprentice, she believed- introduce herself as Risingpaw. That was one of the cats that she was supposed to go with, right? Well, fortune favors the bold!\

"Hi guys! I'm Softpaw! Are you..Risingpaw...and Shadowlight?" she asked cheerfully, trying to make a good impression. She looked from one cat to the next, cocking her head sideways.

[Softpaw is She/Her ]

@Pitou @PhantomFeurSturm
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 29th, 2023, 07:25 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

@Pitou @spooky sleek

Shadowlight
(Female-She/Her)
(14 moons)
Shadowlight looked down at the bubbly Risingpaw. "…Yes, I'm Shadowlight. This is y-your patrol." Hearing the other 'paw, she turned. "Hello, Softpaw. Nice to meet you." She was suddenly reminded of her apprentice Lynxpaw, who was probably dead. Tears welled in her eyes. Don't let it show, don't let it show… She blinked rapidly, trying (and failing) to hide her emotions.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 29th, 2023 at 07:25 PM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 07:59 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE NOV 4TH!
Requirements
•There will only be two day extensions
• You will need 3 post minimum ( One arriving, one doing your task, and one reporting back!)

For every responsible cat, there always seemed to five more morons who couldn't keep up with their duties. Shaking his large mangled head, Vulturefang took his stand beneath Shadowledge and prepared his duty. There had been quite the influx of unfinished patrols lately, and the more this behavior dragged on, the more pissed he ended up. Dark eyes scowling over the clearing, he open his scarred jaws in summoning.

| @spooky sleek. @lem~ |
Hawkgrowl, Daisydream! You failed to bring back any prey from your hunting patrol, so now you're going to pay double. I'm requiring you to catch three pieces of prey each at Icy Heartlands, don't come back until you're done."

| @redshiftreign @hex_cat @LostSoldier |
"Sweetbriar, Waspswarm, and Cobwebpaw....Another failed hunting patrol. Since there was so many of you, I won't be looking for excuses... Each of you will catch two pieces of prey minimum. Am I clear? Good. Now go back Shadow's break and fulfill your duties."

| @Spider-in-the-corner @Haunting Pangolin @FrostyGalaxy |
"Stormeyes, Cunningthroat, and Deerpaw.... Can you explain why I didn't get an update on the Riverclan border? Actually I don't want to hear any excuses. Go back out immediately and recheck the borders asap."

| @The Dalek @Ladieboo |
" It seems those guys weren't the only ones who failed... Darkcloud and Ospreysplash,The whole lot of failed to check out the Thunderclan Border... C'mon guys, we do this to often to forget... Ugh... Go back out to your job, and don't come home until it's done."
----✠----

IF YOU ALREADY COMPLETED A PATROL WITH YOUR GROUP AND YOU SIMPLY JUST FORGET TO REPORT BACK, THEN VM ME WITH THE PATROL POSTS !!

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

OspreySplash
18 Moons
She/Her
ShC Warrior

OspreySplash rolled her eyes, but turns and walk out of camp to go check the thunderclan border properly.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old October 30th, 2023, 02:52 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

△▼△
Cunningthroat - He/Him - 40 moons
▼△▼△
꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Goodness this Patrol leader is the most useless cat he'd ever met. His gaze went towards Stormeyes, why did we trust her...? He should've known this would happen and should've reported it himself. Anyway, he'll think about that later; now he has to go back. He didn't care for the other two, especially Stormeyes over there. So he went out of the camp and head back to the border. Deerpaw can go with Stormeyes or something
╰─▸ ❝ @elaif [Vulturfang] @Spider-in-the-corner [Stormeyes] @FrostyGalaxy [Deerpaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 30th, 2023, 03:38 AM
become seagull

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Waspswarm

A low growl was kept in their throat. Stupid Sweetbriar making this happen, it was their patrol. Mouse-brained to do so, Waspswarm moved towards Vulturefang, "Someone didn't show up! Why are we punished for it?" Seriously, show up to your patrols, not go partying around. Thaanks Sweetbriar.

"If Sweetbriar shows up, I'm still taking lead. I'm not letting our patrol be messed up... again." they said in the general direction of Cobwebpaw.
- @LostSoldier | cobweb - @redshiftreign | psst, Sweetbriar was supposed to lead the original patrol. Sweet never showed up -

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:00 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

| @redshiftreign @hex_cat @elaif |

Cobwebpaw's maw drops open and the apprentice almost glares at Vulturefang before he pulls his face into a mask of indifference. "With all due respect... I don't know how to hunt." He mews as he turns his attention to the other cats on the patrol. He falls anger and depression - he had wanted to be like Darkfall, but now he knows that is not gonna happen. Not... Not with this happening. He then turns his attention to Waspswarm. He comes slightly closer to the warrior.

"I didn't do anything wrong, have I?" He asks them before he looks at Vulturefang. Now he just feels confused. Is this chaos his fault?

#webby

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 8th, 2023 at 12:48 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:39 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@Shadowed Flower @The_Pirate_Queen [The borage will have broad fuzzy leaves and could possibly have blue flowers still. The burdock has round wavy leaves and spiky sticker balls, but you'll be digging down for the roots. Try not to take too much from the root that you kill the plant. The dock is a low growing plant with broad green leaves]

Tidebreak feels sick. She does not want to go on a patrol, but she knows she has to. She struggles to stand, biting the inside of her mouth before she stands and approache sher patrolmates - another warrior and an apprentice. "...greetings. i am tidebreak." She says, her voice conveying how depressed she is. she misses her sister - Bubble.
Old October 30th, 2023, 10:02 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

starry’whisper
Female | 23 moons | warrior
Sir I’d like to take a hunting patrol out if that’s ok with you. But I’d also like to take wasppaw with me to get some training done with him. I’m willing to take any apprentice who hasn’t had a tour or hunting practice done. she mews @elaif

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 30th, 2023 at 10:03 AM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 10:13 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
starry’whisper
Female | 23 moons | warrior
Sir I’d like to take a hunting patrol out if that’s ok with you. But I’d also like to take wasppaw with me to get some training done with him. I’m willing to take any apprentice who hasn’t had a tour or hunting practice done. she mews @elaif

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Attention swaying to the new voice, Vulturefang looked up and squinted at the molly. Someone actually wanted to patrol... This was new. Getting to his paws, the massive tom shook out his pelt and looked to Starrywhisper. "A patrol? Why the hell not?" Shrugging vaguely, he approved the notion with a slight tip of his head. "Go ahead and take the kid out, not really a problem." Who would turn down such an offer? This lady was killing two birds with one stone. " I'll turn any apprentice that needs training towards you. Also do you think you could bring some prey back? You're a real one Starry." adding that, he dismissed her with a slight flick of his tail.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 30th, 2023, 11:25 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend

Oh great...they'd failed their patrol...oh well no use moping about, dipping hee nead in respect Darkcloud spoke a few words "My apologies Vulturefang" she mewed emotionlessly and beckoned Ospreysplash to follow her to mark the border.

@Ladieboo @elaif

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^