Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:52 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:45 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:34 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 02:28 PM

Old August 24th, 2022, 11:58 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Littlepaw listened with slight interest about the duck's feet. She understood their tough exterior, but never knew that the tough exterior could actually help her from getting dirty teeth. It was important for her to keep up her health for as long as possible so she could serve RiverClan for as long as possible. With slight hesitation, she took the other duck foot baby her teeth and began to chew. It was... rubbery. No feathers, obviously, but no meat to swallow. Littlepaw definitely didn't prefer to chew something she couldn't swallow. She'd leave that to dogs.

"It's... gross," she admitted with a nervous chuckle and pushed the duck foot away. "But I'll try to do it every so often, I promise!"

Looking at Slatestripe, she smiled when he mentioned his mother. What was she like? Was she still around or in StarClan? What other stories had Slatestripe heard from her? Did he have littermates that he played, trained, and served the Clan with? It definitely brought a number of questions into Littlepaw's mind. She wanted to know more about her future denmate, but first... she had to accomplish a large milestone. For her, anyway.

"And that story your mother told you when you were still in the nursery sounds disgusting. But, um... Slatestripe? I appreciate you teaching me all these things, and I want to find out more," her tone was near a whisper. "Do... do you think we can be friends?"

Slatestripe chuckled at her reaction to the duck’s foot. It had been similar to his own when his mother first taught him about their helpful qualities. He’d gotten used to it over the season-cycles, although he still didn’t love to do it. He sometimes wondered why he did, given that he didn’t fully believe his mother’s nursery tale.

His wondering was interrupted by Littlepaw’s whispering. He had to angle his ears toward her to hear what she was saying. His whiskers twitched as he finally discerned her question.

“I’d be happy to help you learn to be a warrior of great character and knowledge,” he answered. He typically befriended only warriors, preferring the company of cats with more life experience and freedom. When Littlepaw received her warrior name, he’d be happy to consider them friends. “I’m always here if you need a shoulder, or if you have any questions.”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; August 24th, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:55 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Flamebriar lay in the clearing, her eyes half-lidded as her long fur warmed in the sun. It felt good to be back in RiverClan, where she belonged. Ever since her niece had taken over ShadowClan it had gone downhill. Her sister, Icestar, had made some mistakes, but Dawnstar was even worse. She still loved her niece, deep down, but she wouldn't have been able to survive in ShadowClan. And she'd had to protect Mossygrove, her other niece, after she killed Icestar.

Now though, a lot had changed. She'd recently returned to RiverClan, and Mossygrove and Sedgestorm were gone. She barely knew anyone and hadn't interacted with any of the high ranks. Oh, how she missed Lionstorm and his kindness.

[Open]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old August 25th, 2022, 09:00 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Flamebriar lay in the clearing, her eyes half-lidded as her long fur warmed in the sun. It felt good to be back in RiverClan, where she belonged. Ever since her niece had taken over ShadowClan it had gone downhill. Her sister, Icestar, had made some mistakes, but Dawnstar was even worse. She still loved her niece, deep down, but she wouldn't have been able to survive in ShadowClan. And she'd had to protect Mossygrove, her other niece, after she killed Icestar.

Now though, a lot had changed. She'd recently returned to RiverClan, and Mossygrove and Sedgestorm were gone. She barely knew anyone and hadn't interacted with any of the high ranks. Oh, how she missed Lionstorm and his kindness.

[Open]
Batwind trotted over to Flamebriar “Hello there, are you alright?” He chuckled “Apologizes, my name is Batwind, I did not mean to scare you.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old August 25th, 2022, 09:02 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Echoblue listened to the clearing, her blind eyes shown kindness and her tail flicked, the she-cat felt the ground as someone layed down in the clearing she faced her head to the direction, facing flamebriar she smiled her fur stood up and she got up she walked to flamebriar" hello im echoblue" she said as her blind eyes showed kindness again
@NinjaBloss
Old August 25th, 2022, 10:35 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaws tailed flicked as she sat outside the apprentices den. She was watching the clearing with uninterested amber eyes. There were new cats in the Clan, she wondered what they were interested in. Were they loners who were bored? Or other Clan cats who came here for a different life? What were their goals?

{ @Angelique sorry for taking so long, ive been a bit burnt out }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; August 25th, 2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 11:40 AM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Storm bursted into camp, shouting "RIVERCLAN! LET ME BACK IN THIS INSTANT!!" With Little Storm bursting in as well, shouting "YEAH!! STEMLILY IS A BAD CAT!! AND I WILL KILL THE CATS WHO WERE FRIENDS WITH HER!" Storm and Little Storm looked behind themselves to see Flame and her kits, "HEY! I'M FLAME! CREAMFROST'S MATE!! I AM GOING TO JOIN THIS CLAN AND NO ONE IS STOPPING ME!!" Suddenly, Flame's kits started biting Storm's shoulder, "GET OFF DUMB KITS!!" He shouted, before screaming as he started bleeding. Flame fell over and accidentally slashed Storm, who started bleeding even more. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" He shouted, Flame's kits eventually started attacking Flame, who started bleeding as well. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Flame shouted, that was all before Darkness showed up, and started attacking Flame, who's belly started bleeding harshly. Darkness shouted "THIS IS ALL YOU WANT!!" As she ended up going for the killing bite to Flame, which killed her. Flame spoke her goodbyes "Goodbye everyone..." She spoke, "Goodbye.." As Storm started crying, Darkness started attacking Little Storm, who started attacking Storm on accident. As Storm and Little Storm started attacking each other, Little Storm accidentally went for the killing bite on one of Flame's kits, who was too scared to say goodbye. As Flame's other kit left in shock. The remaining cats, including the dead bodies, stayed. "Will they notice?" Storm asked. Little Storm nodded yes. As they waited to be attacked.

(Open, keep in mind though, one more is going to be killed. Long with Flame and One of Flame's kits)
Old August 25th, 2022, 11:52 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Stardust. View Post
Storm bursted into camp, shouting "RIVERCLAN! LET ME BACK IN THIS INSTANT!!" With Little Storm bursting in as well, shouting "YEAH!! STEMLILY IS A BAD CAT!! AND I WILL KILL THE CATS WHO WERE FRIENDS WITH HER!" Storm and Little Storm looked behind themselves to see Flame and her kits, "HEY! I'M FLAME! CREAMFROST'S MATE!! I AM GOING TO JOIN THIS CLAN AND NO ONE IS STOPPING ME!!" Suddenly, Flame's kits started biting Storm's shoulder, "GET OFF DUMB KITS!!" He shouted, before screaming as he started bleeding. Flame fell over and accidentally slashed Storm, who started bleeding even more. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!" He shouted, Flame's kits eventually started attacking Flame, who started bleeding as well. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" Flame shouted, that was all before Darkness showed up, and started attacking Flame, who's belly started bleeding harshly. Darkness shouted "THIS IS ALL YOU WANT!!" As she ended up going for the killing bite to Flame, which killed her. Flame spoke her goodbyes "Goodbye everyone..." She spoke, "Goodbye.." As Storm started crying, Darkness started attacking Little Storm, who started attacking Storm on accident. As Storm and Little Storm started attacking each other, Little Storm accidentally went for the killing bite on one of Flame's kits, who was too scared to say goodbye. As Flame's other kit left in shock. The remaining cats, including the dead bodies, stayed. "Will they notice?" Storm asked. Little Storm nodded yes. As they waited to be attacked.

(Open, keep in mind though, one more is going to be killed. Long with Flame and One of Flame's kits)
Foamcoast | They/Them

YOU HAVE ONE SECOND TO LEAVE BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR THROATS RIGHT HERE! ” THEY HAD KILLED A DAMN KIT, Foamcoast wouldn’t even give them a warning anymore. The sandy warrior jumped at the rogues,not caring if they even lived or died. A kits life was just taken. The larger warrior aimed at Littlestorm,The child murderer. “You murdered an innocent child,and for that I will never forgive you. I will kill you if I must.” The Warrior spoke lowly and coldly,their voice just above a whisper as they tried to pin the smaller cat under them,hopefully that would give them time to either harm the cat or kill them.
Foamcoast did not have freaking time. One down and few more to go“”You messed up coming here,You will either leave or die. The second option is the none taht is about to happen if you don’t Leave,or I could kill you right now,but that would be mercy now would it? We don’t want that now do we. Thatis something you will never deserve,You will deserve anything. Isn’t that why you were exiled,That exiling was the one thing you deserved.

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; August 25th, 2022 at 12:09 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 11:59 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

What the hell?
Hearing shouting even from his position within the territory, Gingerfrost hurried back into camp only to find... Something. He was dumbstruck upon seeing probably one of the most confusing scenes he'd seen yet. Some one, two, three... Four or five cats (that he did not recognise) had made their way to camp, causing unnecessary ruckus that could've just as well be settled in the outskirts.
"HEY!"
The shield let out a loud growl to get the idiots' attention, glaring eyes moving from some idiot adult, a seemingly you her cat and yes, even Foamcoast. He hadn't the faintest idea who was attacking who (excluding Foamcoast, that much was clear), so no point randomly attacking either of them unless they wouldn't stop right this instant.
"What the hell are you all doing?"
He hated raising his voice, it was tiring. But right now it seemed to be the better choice as he sternly questioned all cats involved. His tail gave an irritated lash, impatiently awaiting some sort of explanation. These bodies didn't come from nowhere.

[ @.Stardust. @Evermore ]

Old August 25th, 2022, 12:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

STORMPAW | SHE/HER

That voice.

That voice.

It had appeared in her nightmares.

Stormpaw’s eye widened as she bolted out of the apprentice’s den. She recognized that cat. Darkness. “GET OUT OF HERE, CLOVERPAW!” she yelled. But she wasn’t greeted with the sight of a simply chaotic Cloverpaw, no. She was greeted with the sight of a dead outsider and a dead kit. “CLOVERPAW, I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME! A MURDERER, AN IDIOT. YOUR MOTHER OAKSONG WAS A BRAT AND I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOU TRUSTED HER AND FOLLOWED HER LEAD.” She hated this cat, she really did. She saw that Foamcoast had Cloverpaw handled. “Get out, Cloverpaw. Now. RiverClan will not have mercy on you again.”

( @.Stardust. @Evermore @Estelle )

Last edited by starry; August 25th, 2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 12:27 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Fawnpaw
From the corner of her den, curled up tightly in her nest, was Fawnpaw. Blue eyes were wide and blank, staring out at the entrance. She heard the screams. She caught the scents. But the ice in her veins froze her body, so even if she wanted to move she couldn't. Coward. She was a complete and utter coward for not going out there. Not making sure her Clan was safe. What would Bluebellcrackle think of her? Wormbite? Pikestar?? Her dad???

With a small whimper, the brown furred she-cat tucked her nose under her tail and hoped that perhaps with enough shaking, she would eventually grow tired and sleep would steal her away into blissful darkness.

She... she couldn't do that. She had responsibilities now, carrying the Clan on her shoulder. So sniffling and wiping her face free of the tears that had pooled, the medicine cat padded stiffly out of her den and stood at the entrance. Multiple warriors were handling it, and even though her jaw opened and closed multiple times no words came. Fawnpaw was pretty sure the entire Clan could hear the way her heart raced, how it thudded like thunder in her chest, like horse hooves drumming the moorland plains.

A few undistinguished sounds came from her - a little squeak, a tiny mumble - but no coherent words as Fawnpaw started to tremble. Tears came again but she pushed them back and forced her paws forward. Wait - should she have brought herbs? Poppy seeds? What herbs did she know again? Standing just a tail-length or two from the den the young medicine cat froze once more, her eyes wavering as if despite being still, her soul was screaming from the inside.

[ @.Stardust. @Evermore @Estelle @marina - Someone might need to come give her a shake once the clean up needs to happen ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; August 25th, 2022 at 12:27 PM.