Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Shrew
Today 09:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:26 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 09:26 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Nixey
Today 09:12 AM

Old March 9th, 2024, 09:49 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

Every day her wounds had been getting better and better, surprising even Dusklion with how fast they were mending; well, everything but her shoulder, which still ached from time to time. She was working through it though, rolling her shoulders back and forth to get strength back to it. It was in the middle of doing this that her ears shot up as her brother called for patrols. There was a sort of... envy-tinged-jealousy in her gaze. Him, sending patrols again? Hmmm...

"Sendin' a 'paw to the ShadowClan border 'n a perfectly good fighter to hunt?" came the cheeky call from the dark tabby, tilting her head as she glanced at Fades. A single lash of her tail was all that notated the change in demeanor, the smirk on her face quickly unfurling as Dusk trotted over to the patrol place. She spared her brother one last glance, whiskers twitching, before looking around for Nettleshadow and Sharkhail.

[ @Moondapple @Fish ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:41 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 6 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@shoomy! @izz

StrawberryPaw rushed out of the apprentice's den after hearing FadingSun's loud call that seemed to echo throughout the whole camp, leaving a ringing in the molly's ear. My first patrol, hell yes! She thought to herself before looking around the clearing frantically looking for FallenWish and BlackWater. Mhm BlackWater is an interesting name, I've never actually seen black water before, sounds gross! What was I doing again? Oh yeah ' ' BlackWater FallenWish come out wherever you are! ' ' She yelled, green eyes scanning the nearby cats for her patrol members.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 10th, 2024, 08:10 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@Starphobia
Blueriver nodded and looked around

Old March 10th, 2024, 08:17 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Firetail @SpiritWolf_yt
Eaglecall @Cubeisdagoat

Owltalon hobbled out into the clearing. Lionsbeach? Seemed easy enough. Hopefully they'd bring back something useful.

She sat down and curled a matted tail around herself, not really taking the time to groom lately had lead to her looking quite unkept, but this patrol wasn't about looks, it was about skill.

And skill was something she certainly had. Not with birds maybe, but she had skill.

She waited for the two warriors, recognizing their names but not their faces. That was pretty common for her though, faces always seemed to blur as soon as she saw them. Probably because of her lost eyesight, it hasn't helped her a wink.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old March 10th, 2024, 08:21 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Hawksun gave a nod. Lifting his tail towards the two warriors. The senior warrior stood with his tail raised until Applebees and Stagheart noticed him.

Applebees ( @Eden ) and Stagheart ( @SentimentalSquid )

The posting order will be just as I mentioned you. Me, Eden, Squid.
If any questions or concerns on Hawksun's choices or words pls VM me <3

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; March 10th, 2024 at 08:22 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:57 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★

@shoomy! @izz

StrawberryPaw rushed out of the apprentice's den after hearing FadingSun's loud call that seemed to echo throughout the whole camp, leaving a ringing in the molly's ear. My first patrol, hell yes! She thought to herself before looking around the clearing frantically looking for FallenWish and BlackWater. Mhm BlackWater is an interesting name, I've never actually seen black water before, sounds gross! What was I doing again? Oh yeah ' ' BlackWater FallenWish come out wherever you are! ' ' She yelled, green eyes scanning the nearby cats for her patrol members.
Fallenwish searched for her patrol members and spotted an apprentice. To the borders? Hm. She thought. "Glad to see you're ready." Fallenwish said. Young cats were good. "Quick question; are you battle trained?" Fallenwish said, looking for Blackwater.
@izz

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old March 10th, 2024, 01:52 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★

@shoomy! @izz

StrawberryPaw took in the warrior who stood in front of her, she shook her head 'no'. ' ' My mentor hasn't got to that yet! We've worked on it here and there! ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 10th, 2024 at 01:53 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:06 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Cowardly blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
SHADOWCLAN BORDER?

Sloerush immediately cowered at the Clan's mention. Oh hell no, he would rather get ripped to shreds by a ThunderClan patrol then step near ShadowClan! His eyes shakily darted around the space, looking for the cats that he was supposed to take to the ShadowClan border.

At least I'm not alone.. He thought to himself, his short plumed tail quivering nervously. At least I'm not alone.

He had to be there. That was his job as warrior. Plus, what kind of warrior gets scared of border patrols? Not this one. Definitely.

{ @Merp Machine - @vei }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old March 10th, 2024, 02:11 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Cowardly blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
SHADOWCLAN BORDER?

Sloerush immediately cowered at the Clan's mention. Oh hell no, he would rather get ripped to shreds by a ThunderClan patrol then step near ShadowClan! His eyes shakily darted around the space, looking for the cats that he was supposed to take to the ShadowClan border.

At least I'm not alone.. He thought to himself, his short plumed tail quivering nervously. At least I'm not alone.

He had to be there. That was his job as warrior. Plus, what kind of warrior gets scared of border patrols? Not this one. Definitely.

{ @Merp Machine - @vei }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Blueriver
He\Him | 25 moons | No purrks

-----------------------------------------
Blueriver was already heading to the camp entrance "are ya'll comin' or not?" he called out

Old March 10th, 2024, 03:18 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Patrols are due 20th of march. If you want an extension let me know through a vm. Mistyshard has permission to do these patrols and not completing them will result in an ic punishment. Patrol leaders are in charge of adding their patrols and things they have collected to the patrol menu.

Post orders are encouraged. If someone has not replied within 24 hours feel free to bump them and if they still haven’t replied within 72 hours from the original post you can skip over them. If you want to be replaced please let me know before the 13th March! Most of the people on patrols volunteered on discord; if you changed your mind and don’t have time to complete the patrol feel free to shoot me a vm.

I apologize for sending out these patrols at almost exactly the same time as Cherry, I’ve been meaning to send these out as soon as Misty is a warrior and it happened now so that’s the reason I’m sending them out at the current time. If you cat is on both Fading’s patrols and Misty’s patrols and you’d rather not have that, feel free to lmk!!

So… she was sending out patrols now. Mistyshard looked at the cats that were currently in the clearing, though she already sort of had a list of cats she wanted to send on patrols. Mostly the ones she thought were reliable and would actually report back, however also some cats she hadn’t noticed much of. Over the past few days she had gathered some more herb knowledge, so now she could actually be of use doing healing and sending out some herb patrols. Not that she was trying to be some replacement medicine cat. She just wanted to help Birdsnow to the best of her ability.

“RiverClan! Listen up, I’m sending out some herb patrols,” she called into the camp. Then, she began to list some cats.

“Sweetsong [ @Tiabirb ]! Can you go to Rugged Range with Adderpaw [ @Fish ] and Cloudheart [ @JackHunt_17 ]. I want you to look for borage, which is a flower with star-shaped petals that can be a range of blue and pink shades. It has tall stalks and we need the leaves mainly, don’t harvest the whole flower if you can help it. The most potent leaves are halfway up the stalk and have a distinct smell. Also bring some cobwebs if you can spot those, I’m sure you know how they look.” She trusted Sweetsong to complete the patrol, she knew the warrior had lots of interest in herbs.

“Next, Sparrowsnarl [ @Micanomancy ] - can you take Dunepounce [ @naiad ] and Rainpaw [ @Bean ] to Haven Springs? I want you to look for poppy flowers, which are bright red in color and have a small dark center. Be careful not to lose too many seeds along the way. Also collect some thyme please, it has slender branches and grows in a shrub. The leaves are grey-ish but it has a pretty distinct smell, which is spicy and strong compared to other herbs and plants.” She didn’t actually know what thyme did but knew its appearance from a herb patrol she had done, so that would suffice. It was never bad to have extra herbs in storage - better more than less.

“Alright, thirdly I want Seabreeze [ @Theraphosa ] to take Fallenwish [ @shoomy! ] and Minkpaw [ @al3cc766 ] to the territory. Go search for daisy, which is a small flower with many thin white petals and a yellow center. It only has one stem and grows close to the earth. Also bring some moss if you find it, I’m sure you know what that looks like.”

“Almost done! Troutstone [ @MockingRabbit ], go to Lionsbeach with Winterpaw [ @dragonwind ] and Boulderpaw [ @Lewolfersl ]. Collect marigold, which is a yellow-orange flower with many leaves around its stem, and some horsetail. Horsetail is a reedy, prickly plant. It grows in large clumps and has a clean scent.”

“Last one… I’m taking Dusklion [ @tally ] and Slatestripe [ @Cherry~ ] with me. We’re going to Sleepy Thicket and are collecting dandelion, which is a flat headed, low growing and vibrant yellow flower. Also some yellow bells, they grow on really tall shrubs and the petals are a yellow oval shape. They’re long and the flowers don’t have too many petals on them.” With a flick of her tail she waited for her patrolmates to join her. She didn’t know what the status of the former mentor-apprentice duo was but she wanted to give them some space while she looked for her own herbs.

Last edited by starry; March 11th, 2024 at 04:52 AM.