Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:54 AM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:17 AM

Old July 6th, 2024, 12:15 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Nightshade walked around hoping someone would hang out with her.

(Open)

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw sighed as he came into camp from some outing for training with a warrior. The usual happenings from before everything kicked off and has since resumed from the fight. The apprentice still wasn’t at his best nowadays but he was certainly getting better. He missed being his usual happy and cheerful self. The blonde didn’t let that down though because as he said before, he’s getting better! Yep! And training was as good as it always is! Rabbitpaw loved lessons and training! It was so much fun but now he’s hungry! The apprentice started to trot his way over to the prey pile when a something caught his eye. More so one of his clan mates, he wasn’t as familiar with the other feline but he could recall a name for her. Miss Nightshade if he wasn’t mistaken. She looked a bit lonely. Well! What’s better than sharing a meal with a friend?! Even if it’s a friend not yet made hehe.

Miss Nightshade! Do you wanna share a rabbit with me? No pressure or anything, of course.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 6th, 2024, 12:49 AM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw sighed as he came into camp from some outing for training with a warrior. The usual happenings from before everything kicked off and has since resumed from the fight. The apprentice still wasn’t at his best nowadays but he was certainly getting better. He missed being his usual happy and cheerful self. The blonde didn’t let that down though because as he said before, he’s getting better! Yep! And training was as good as it always is! Rabbitpaw loved lessons and training! It was so much fun but now he’s hungry! The apprentice started to trot his way over to the prey pile when a something caught his eye. More so one of his clan mates, he wasn’t as familiar with the other feline but he could recall a name for her. Miss Nightshade if he wasn’t mistaken. She looked a bit lonely. Well! What’s better than sharing a meal with a friend?! Even if it’s a friend not yet made hehe.

Miss Nightshade! Do you wanna share a rabbit with me? No pressure or anything, of course.

Nightshade looked up to see an apprentice. "Rabbitpaw is that you? Remember me nightshade well nightpaw as you would remember I had the nest right next to you. Oh also sure ill share a rabbit with you." Nightshade mewed but when she looked at the apprentice she got butterfly in her stomach.
"What is this feeling? Do I LIKE Rabbitpaw?" She thought while looking at the tom.
Old July 6th, 2024, 01:02 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
69 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The chaos that had erupted in the clearing had taken the senior warrior by surprise. A bloodied Twistedpaw rushing in by herself was surprising enough. Batglare was not the type of tom to condone such blatant rule breaking. Which meant she instantly assumed the shy apprentice must have been out in the company of a warrior. A warrior that was in danger if she had come back running alone. Was it RiverClan? Had the water dwellers come back with a vengeance before their banishment was over? Dapplebreeze perished the thought, but would gladly go and battle the fools if she must. She might have missed the first fight, but she would not be absent from a second one.

As cats swarmed around the older apprentice, the lieutenant remained behind. A young upstart had decided to try and take control of the situation in a rather abysmal fashion, but thankfully Leechscar had shown up to speak some sense. Honestly... talk about a waste of time being suggested in what was otherwise a time to use your heads. Twilightstar of course was not far behind, and judging by the fact that Lightningstorm was not darting out of her den at the scent of blood, she could only assume she was out of camp at the moment. No doubt taking a rare moment to stretch her legs. Much as she disliked the idea of chastising her for it, considering how often she was readily available, it was a dreadful moment for the calico to have gone for a walk. Still... she was never out long. She would be back sooner rather than later, she was sure.

The leader there, Twistedpaw managed to power through an explanation of what had happened despite her usual timidity... and the camp exploded. Dapplebreeze herself couldn't help the grimace that settled on her normally demure, polite features. It sounded... dire. It took a powerful warrior to handle a dog... or if Crowtooth was right - which she was inclined to believe was the case - a coyote. Wolffang was a powerful warrior. Incredibly so. But coyotes had proven his downfall once before. Was this some sort of test from StarClan? To send his previous demise before him again? If so, it was horribly cruel.

The fury's thoughts on Lichenpaw's and Crowtooth's outbursts of emotions leaned towards the sympathetic. Yes. There was no time. They couldn't afford to be emotional at a moment like this. And yet... the patched molly could not blame them. Not in the same way that some of the others spoke out against them. Lichenpaw was young. Impressionable still. And Crowtooth? There had been so many losses of late, and he hadn't built it up yet. The cool detachedness that came with either age or the weight of the clan resting upon your shoulders. Yes. It was a moment's weakness, but not one she would hold against either darling.

Besides, it was clear that even in his grief, Crowtooth had a level head. It would have been far too easy to have become irate in a passionate fit of despair when the others turned on him. Instead he spoke sensibly. Offering himself to accompany the patrol for practical reasons. She had no doubt there were the ulterior motives of discovering Wolffang was alright behind them, but it was true that he would be indispensable in the battle against the coyote if he had expertise fighting them.

The patrols being divvied up, she heard her name being uttered from the deep, gruff voice that could only belong to the fury commander, and she instantly felt compelled to join his side. So busy she'd been studying those grieving - Crowtooth, Deadmoon, Lichenpaw - that she hadn't noticed his arrival to the scene. No doubt close after Twilightstar herself. The dark warrior was never far from the leader whenever she was in need. A commendable trait that she only wished more warriors shared with him. Settling her much smaller form besides him, she turned an eye to Leechscar, knowing the tom might still rounding up the fighters to tackle this most foul beast. It was very possible they would encounter it on the way to recovering their fallen ally's body, after all.

"If needed I will of course come along. Just give the order, Leechscar," the patched warrior mewed in an even voice as she looked to the younger fury. Proud she might be, Dapplebreeze had never been one to seek power. If the leader had made the tom head of this patrol and he saw her a sensible fit for it, she would follow his command with ease.

@Moonraven [Batglare] | @Undertaker [Leechscar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 6th, 2024, 01:24 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar
She turned stiffly ready to head back to her place beneath the Galewood, when she felt the bony form press against her and tongue rasp again her scarred side. Her muscles stiffened as the scent of blood clogged her nose and her eye stung as she bit back tears begging for freedom. She swallowed the giant boulder stuck in her throat and offered Twistedpaw a mild smile grateful for the small comfort she had offered.

Her name was called and her attention drawn towards the apprentice in the clearing. She took a few breaths, calming herself as best she could, and began to walk towards Willowpaw. But not before a bundle of ginger plopped in front of her, clutching her tiny paws around her. As Owlkit pulled back, Twilightstar dropped her head to nuzzle the sweet kit while simultaneously cleaning the tear that rolled down her cheek. She felt terrible wanting to stay here breathing in the comforting scent of the kitten, but duty called.

"Thank you, Owlkit." She meowed gratefully and watched the kit padded off. The leader huffed, taking a second to groom herself. She had let a little sorrow escape and now it all wanted freedom, bursting at her seams, threatening to drown her. The will that had kept her at this for so long pulled the plug, dragging all her heartache, pain, and sadness into the void to be visited when she had time to lay down and feel. Her single green gleamed with her usual focus as she walked towards Willowpaw and the cat.

"Willowpaw were you out of camp by yourself?" She asked, eyeing the unknown kit. It wasn't WindClan, but she could faintly pick up some ThunderClan within his scent. "Why are you bringing unknown cats into our home." Twilightstar fixed the apprentice with a stern glare. Kit or otherwise, it wasn't clan and thus didn't belong here. Willowpaw was in some trouble with the clan leader.
@TheRedWyvern [Ash] @Rustleaf [Willowpaw] @Blaaze [Owlkit]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
The kit’s heartbeat accelerated. Willowpaw’s leader wasn’t happy, even if he didn’t know why. But with what he had learned before, it was not a good idea to approach an angry cat that had scars. It was even dangerous… unconsciously, his paws started to shake. I have to control it he ordered to himself. He tried but they were nevertheless shaking, even though he managed to calm it down a bit.

He wanted to say something, that Willowpaw wasn’t outside by her own but he didn’t. It was probably better that she said that, the WindClan leader didn’t seem to be willing to trust him. The kit eyed a prey for an instant, but didn’t move. His attention came back to Twilightstar and Willowpaw. He waited for her to answer.

{ @Rustleaf || @Moonraven || @Blaaze (I guess I’ll mention you too) }
Willowpaw stared into Twilightstar’s eye steadily. “I just came back with my patrol from the ShadowClan border.” She mewed without a hint of a tremble in her voice. “We found this little one sitting right on one of the markers. He’s starving, so I brought him here, hoping that you’d have the same compassion as me, but judging by your glare, I’ll take it that you won’t.”
Willowpaw didn’t care that Twilightstar didn’t want this kit in camp. He was clearly starving, so Willowpaw had just done what she thought was right.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old July 6th, 2024, 08:04 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
Nightshade looked up to see an apprentice. "Rabbitpaw is that you? Remember me nightshade well nightpaw as you would remember I had the nest right next to you. Oh also sure ill share a rabbit with you." Nightshade mewed but when she looked at the apprentice she got butterfly in her stomach.
"What is this feeling? Do I LIKE Rabbitpaw?" She thought while looking at the tom.

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw thought about it and realized that yes, Nightshade had been Nightpaw recently. It must’ve slipped his mind. Though he blamed it on being tired from the raid and training still. The apprentice gave a small laugh, “Yes! Sorry that must’ve slipped my mind, I’ve been awful tired from the attack recently. How are you? What’s it like in the warriors den?” The apprentice asked as he pulled a rabbit from the pile and then motioned to a nearby place to the side of the clearing where the sun was shining down peacefully on. Well actually most of the clearing was sunshine-y but that was the spot that Rabbitpaw liked to rest when he did soooo yep! Hopefully Mi- Nightshade didn’t mind him choosing a spot for the pair to continue the conversation.

The apprentice sat down and padded the floor close by to signal that the newish-ly named warrior should settle down as well. “What was your warrior assessment like? I’ll have to do mine soon! I’m a bit nervous about it.” He really was. He had been planning to ask Crowtooth about it for awhile but he’s still so young that he didn’t want to at the same time. His mentor had shown worry at how fast Rabbitpaw was going for his apprenticeship so he didn’t want to worry the older tom more than he already did at times. The apprentice sighed inwardly but tried not to let his slight anxiety show outwardly too much. He didn’t want to worry Nightshade as well as Lightningpaw and Crowtooth and Quailheart. Though it was also nice knowing that people care. Green hues moved from the warrior he was speaking to and down to the rabbit as he tore into it while waiting for Nightshade to speak.
[ Some small OOC things hehe: 1. How old is Nightshade? I think it would be better to wait for any crushes and stuff to wait till Rabbitpaw also gets his full name just so things are 100% appropriate. Also 2. Regardless of being fully named or not, a crush on Rabbitpaw would ultimately be unrequited as Rabbitpaw isn’t super big on romance or anything. That’s all :3c thanks! ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old July 6th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Shadowkit was in the clearing. She was bored.
@Cat7

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old July 6th, 2024, 08:14 PM
The rogue king

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Shadowkit was in the clearing. She was bored.
@Cat7
Hi there he said with a big smile you ok you look bored Lightclaw looked suprised to see a kit out here @Windy
Old July 6th, 2024, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat7 View Post
Hi there he said with a big smile you ok you look bored Lightclaw looked suprised to see a kit out here @Windy
"Uh, nothing! Wanna play mossball or something?" Shadowkit, her tortie and amber eyes looking cute on her.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old July 6th, 2024, 08:22 PM
The rogue king

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
"Uh, nothing! Wanna play mossball or something?" Shadowkit, her tortie and amber eyes looking cute on her.
sure whatever you want lightclaw said @Windy
Old July 6th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat7 View Post
sure whatever you want lightclaw said @Windy
This was a nice cat! "I'll get the moss ball!" Shadowkit said cheerfully. She got it and threw it up in the air. "Catch!" she called out.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL