Today 08:18 PM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:45 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
The white she-cat made her way over to her mentor. For once, she didn't mind going on patrol, mostly because she was bored out of her damn mind. Seedpaw wanted to step up her game. She'd sworn not to compete with Dogskull but she wanted to be a warrior nonetheless.
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

Giving a small nod of acknowledgement at her apprentice's arrival, Darkcloud began to pad towards the entrance of camp flicking her tail to beckon Seedpaw while also saying a few meaningless words "Let's go. "

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 28th, 2023, 08:28 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**

The last patrols had been brief and rather rushed and yet he was still finding himself under the shadowledge doling out more punishments. This part of his job was growing increasingly tiresome. Clan cats should not have to be threatened with demotion or other punishment in order to simply do the bare minimum expected of them.

"Leapmoon and Thornflare! You've both failed to do the very basic of responsibilities when living among a clan. That you're so entitled to believe everybody else should be carrying your slack, you're being demoted. Go through your training again and come back to me when you believe you've earned back your rank."
[ @Ladieboo Leapmoon is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:13 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE NOV 4TH!
Requirements
•There will only be two day extensions
• You will need 3 post minimum ( One arriving, one doing your task, and one reporting back!)

For every responsible cat, there always seemed to five more morons who couldn't keep up with their duties. Shaking his large mangled head, Vulturefang took his stand beneath Shadowledge and prepared his duty. There had been quite the influx of unfinished patrols lately, and the more this behavior dragged on, the more pissed he ended up. Dark eyes scowling over the clearing, he open his scarred jaws in summoning.

| @spooky sleek. @lem~ |
Hawkgrowl, Daisydream! You failed to bring back any prey from your hunting patrol, so now you're going to pay double. I'm requiring you to catch three pieces of prey each at Icy Heartlands, don't come back until you're done."

| @redshiftreign @hex_cat @LostSoldier |
"Sweetbriar, Waspswarm, and Cobwebpaw....Another failed hunting patrol. Since there was so many of you, I won't be looking for excuses... Each of you will catch two pieces of prey minimum. Am I clear? Good. Now go back Shadow's break and fulfill your duties."

| @Spider-in-the-corner @Haunting Pangolin @FrostyGalaxy |
"Stormeyes, Cunningthroat, and Deerpaw.... Can you explain why I didn't get an update on the Riverclan border? Actually I don't want to hear any excuses. Go back out immediately and recheck the borders asap."

| @The Dalek @Ladieboo |
" It seems those guys weren't the only ones who failed... Darkcloud and Ospreysplash,The whole lot of failed to check out the Thunderclan Border... C'mon guys, we do this to often to forget... Ugh... Go back out to your job, and don't come home until it's done."
----✠----

IF YOU ALREADY COMPLETED A PATROL WITH YOUR GROUP AND YOU SIMPLY JUST FORGET TO REPORT BACK, THEN VM ME WITH THE PATROL POSTS !!

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:49 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

[

QUOTE=elaif;1494476]

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE NOV 4TH!
Requirements
•There will only be two day extensions
• You will need 3 post minimum ( One arriving, one doing your task, and one reporting back!)

For every responsible cat, there always seemed to five more morons who couldn't keep up with their duties. Shaking his large mangled head, Vulturefang took his stand beneath Shadowledge and prepared his duty. There had been quite the influx of unfinished patrols lately, and the more this behavior dragged on, the more pissed he ended up. Dark eyes scowling over the clearing, he open his scarred jaws in summoning.

| [MENTION=19507]spooky sleek.[/MENT ION] [MEN TION=17817]lem~[/MENTI ON] |
Hawkgrowl, Daisydream! You failed to bring back any prey from your hunting patrol, so now you're going to pay double. I'm requiring you to catch three pieces of prey each at Icy Heartlands, don't come back until you're done."

| @redshiftreign [MENTION=17949]hex_cat[/MENTIO N] [MENTI ON=14972]LostSoldier[/M ENTION] |
"Sweetbriar, Waspswarm, and Cobwebpaw....Another failed hunting patrol. Since there was so many of you, I won't be looking for excuses... Each of you will catch two pieces of prey minimum. Am I clear? Good. Now go back Shadow's break and fulfill your duties."

| [MENTION=19063]Spider-in-the-corner[/ME NTION] [MENTION=18734]Haunting Pangolin[/ ME NTION] [MENTION=19297]FrostyGalaxy[/MENT ION] |
"Stormeyes, Cunningthroat, and Deerpaw.... Can you explain why I didn't get an update on the Riverclan border? Actually I don't want to hear any excuses. Go back out immediately and recheck the borders asap."

| [MENTION=18562]The Dalek[/ME NTION] [MENTION=19142]Ladieboo[/MENTI ON] |
" It seems those guys weren't the only ones who failed... Darkcloud and Ospreysplash,The whole lot of failed to check out the Thunderclan Border... C'mon guys, we do this to often to forget... Ugh... Go back out to your job, and don't come home until it's done."
----✠----

IF YOU ALREADY COMPLETED A PATROL WITH YOUR GROUP AND YOU SIMPLY JUST FORGET TO REPORT BACK, THEN VM ME WITH THE PATROL POSTS !!

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
[/QUOTE]

storm eyes "Can i at least bring my apprentice? you know to show them the boarder." she said

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old October 29th, 2023, 10:26 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Deerpaw-*
126/100
he/they || 9moons || agatha kitty - inactive
a fluffy brown tom with a white chest and muzzle

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!!" Deerpaw apologized over and over again, running over as soon as the patrol he had been on was called. Did the warriors not report that everything looked fine? There had been no issues, sure, but why didn't they report it? He wanted to go out immediately, but did he need the rest of the patrol to come too? Would that get them in even more trouble if they went on their own? They cut their eyes to the camp exit and back to VultureFang, a silent question for permission.

[ vulture - @elaif || storm - @Spider-in-the-corner || cunning - @Haunting Pangolin ]
Old October 29th, 2023, 11:13 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Brokentalon let out a small sigh of relief. He didn't have to undergo any punishment. Good. Wolftooth slowly ambled by, watching as Vulturefang handed out the punishments.
Old October 29th, 2023, 12:49 PM
Raven

PATROLS DUE NOVEMBER 8 BY 11:59PM EST
If you wish to be replaced, let me know by NOV 2.
PM me if an extension is needed.
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Elmshadow and/or Dawnstar.

Report to Elmshadow in this thread with the number of each herb and links to the herbs collected. Realistically, no single cat should be able to carry more than 5 herbs - obvious exception for OCs with The Collector purrk.

Every character deposits their own herbs unless stated by the patrol lead.[/B] **Returning empty-handed could result in IC punishment!

Any questions, feel free to VM or PM me!

*If none of the warriors are showing to the patrol, it is still the apprentices' responsibility to either let Elmshadow know or find another warrior to go with!

**Elmshadow**

[ @Shadowed Flower @The_Pirate_Queen @LostSoldier ]
"Dreamingbloom, take your apprentice and Tidebreak to Croaking Swamp for borage, burdock roots, and dock. The borage will have broad fuzzy leaves and could possibly have blue flowers still. The burdock has round wavy leaves and spikey sticker balls, but you'll be digging down for the roots. Try not to take too much from the root that you kill the plant. The dock is a low growing plant with broad green leaves."

[ @PhantomFeurSturm @spooky sleek. @Pitou ]
"Shadowlight, you'll take Softpaw and Risingpaw to Shadow's Break for a poppy flower, marigold, and catmint. The poppy flower you'll only need a single flower and it'll suffice. The marigold are round, fluffy-looking yellow or orange flowers. The catmint you should know quickly enough by it's pleasant scent."

[ @els @MrWolfu ]
"Whiteclaw with your apprentices, go out towards the Thunderclan border and look for oak leaves on the ground and thyme. The time is low-growing woody shoots with tiny, sparse green leaves and a strong scent."

[ @val @spookywynds @lynxyboo ]
"Sagechaser, take Batpaw and Bristlebrook to Sunkissed Creek for blessed thistle and yellow bells. Blessed thistle will be green stalks with tiny clusters of lighter green blooms at the top. Yellow bells are yellow, drooping yellow bell-like flowers."

Herbs must be listed and linked individually by every patrol member, unless specified by the patrol leader. Failure to report herbs will be considered a no report.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 29th, 2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:07 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom nodded. Her wounds were healing fast, so she could move much more. "Little Owl, Tidebreak! Let's go!" She said, turning tail and starting to walk.
@LostSoldier |Tidebreak| @The_Pirate_Queen | Owlpaw |

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 29th, 2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 02:38 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight sighed internally, memorizing the planta in her head. After a moment she quietly looked around for Soft and Rising. @Pitou @Spooky sleek
(Woohoo herbal knowledge!)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 29th, 2023 at 02:38 PM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 04:39 PM
Raven

**Risingpaw**
@PhantomFeurSturm @spooky sleek.

Oh another herb patrol! She’d been on an herb patrol before and then a border patrol. Maybe Mister Deputy Fang would send her to hunt next, she could show off all of her hunting skills that GreatMo had taught her. She bounded out, stopping near Papa Elmshadow so the medicine cat could see she’d arrived then looked around, not entirely sure who she was supposed to be looking for. What did Papa Elmshadow say? Soft…Softlight and Shadow…wait, one of those was a paw like her. Shadowpaw? Or Lightpaw? Softpaw? She shrugged then her pale blue eyes, glinting violet in the cool sunlight, stopped on a warrior looking around. She bounded over to the warrior and stopped, sliding on her bottom then sitting up tall. ”Are you…I’m Risingpaw! Yep yep,” saying her new name out loud still felt exciting since Miss Star had allowed her to pick it out. Her very own name, just hers! ”Was it Risingpaw that you were looking for? ‘Cuz that’s me, and I’m looking for my patrol, yep yep!” She opened her mouth to continue then thought better of it, remembering Papa Elmshadow’s talk about decorum, only speak when you have something to say and make sure it’s something you should be saying. So she kept quiet and waited, her feathered gray tail twitching behind her.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing