Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:21 PM
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:13 PM

Old August 18th, 2022, 10:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Bowing his head, the tall tomcat continued to grieve outwardly, tears now in a constant flow down his face along with the raindrops that poured down on their heads. RiverClan cats here and there seemed to appear around that point, and take notice of the young fallen apprentice. Featherspirit, Pebblefoot, Reedwhisker, Mapledawn and even Littlepaw. The words that some of them spoke were unheard by the dark-furred oriental at first. As Reedwhisker went closer to him, aiming to clean the slash across his nose, Pikestar immediately shook his head, murmuring something along the lines about Fawnpaw taking care of it earlier. He had expected more of his clanmates to be present in camp. Any of his shields, surely his deputy at the very least or even Bluepaw, his other apprentice, but no, none of them were here to say goodbye to Risingpaw. It upset him, more than he would like to admit, but he didn’t let it show. He closed his eye and was thankful for Fawnpaw being here, still pressed to him.

“Rest easy in StarClan, Risingpaw.” Pikestar meowed, his tone quiet as he pressed his nose to the still apprentice, “May they give you a warrior name that suits your strength and inspiring mind. I will miss you… my son.” He inhaled a shaky breath and then exhaled, slowly calming himself down as he sat up. The rain kept on pouring down onto the camp and the RiverClan tom knew he needed to get Risingpaw’s body to the thicket, so that his boy could finally rest. “As his mentor, I wish to bury him by myself.” He meowed to the few cats gathered around the body, “If you wish to accompany me to the thicket, you may. But I do not want any help with digging my son’s grave.” It was a simple order, hopefully one that RiverClan could respect too. He had buried his daughter, Birdpaw, alone. So he wanted to do the same for Risingpaw. No parent should have to bury their own child, but here he was, doing it for a second time. A hard life indeed. He wouldn’t blame Fawnpaw if she didn’t accompany him to the burial. There had been so much death, so much sadness, and Pikestar could imagine how heavy that weight was.

With that, the tall RiverClan leader rose to his paws, gently touching his nose to Fawnpaw’s shoulder before turning to the body laid before them.He went forward and grabbed Risingpaw’s scruff, lifting the apprentice’s corpse onto his back once more. The oriental longhair glanced at his clanmates one last time before turning towards the camp’s entrance. If nobody followed him, it would make no difference to Pikestar. Regardless, he would make sure his son was properly laid to rest amongst his ancestors.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

My next post will be in the Sleepy Thicket. Anyone is welcome to attend Risingpaw’s burial.
( @birdie @Silverfur & Co @l3o.artz @SpiritedWarrior @Fox_Void @/anyone else )
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:03 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan/WindClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepirateking View Post
PIKESTAR
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Bowing his head, the tall tomcat continued to grieve outwardly, tears now in a constant flow down his face along with the raindrops that poured down on their heads. RiverClan cats here and there seemed to appear around that point, and take notice of the young fallen apprentice. Featherspirit, Pebblefoot, Reedwhisker, Mapledawn and even Littlepaw. The words that some of them spoke were unheard by the dark-furred oriental at first. As Reedwhisker went closer to him, aiming to clean the slash across his nose, Pikestar immediately shook his head, murmuring something along the lines about Fawnpaw taking care of it earlier. He had expected more of his clanmates to be present in camp. Any of his shields, surely his deputy at the very least or even Bluepaw, his other apprentice, but no, none of them were here to say goodbye to Risingpaw. It upset him, more than he would like to admit, but he didn’t let it show. He closed his eye and was thankful for Fawnpaw being here, still pressed to him.

“Rest easy in StarClan, Risingpaw.” Pikestar meowed, his tone quiet as he pressed his nose to the still apprentice, “May they give you a warrior name that suits your strength and inspiring mind. I will miss you… my son.” He inhaled a shaky breath and then exhaled, slowly calming himself down as he sat up. The rain kept on pouring down onto the camp and the RiverClan tom knew he needed to get Risingpaw’s body to the thicket, so that his boy could finally rest. “As his mentor, I wish to bury him by myself.” He meowed to the few cats gathered around the body, “If you wish to accompany me to the thicket, you may. But I do not want any help with digging my son’s grave.” It was a simple order, hopefully one that RiverClan could respect too. He had buried his daughter, Birdpaw, alone. So he wanted to do the same for Risingpaw. No parent should have to bury their own child, but here he was, doing it for a second time. A hard life indeed. He wouldn’t blame Fawnpaw if she didn’t accompany him to the burial. There had been so much death, so much sadness, and Pikestar could imagine how heavy that weight was.

With that, the tall RiverClan leader rose to his paws, gently touching his nose to Fawnpaw’s shoulder before turning to the body laid before them.He went forward and grabbed Risingpaw’s scruff, lifting the apprentice’s corpse onto his back once more. The oriental longhair glanced at his clanmates one last time before turning towards the camp’s entrance. If nobody followed him, it would make no difference to Pikestar. Regardless, he would make sure his son was properly laid to rest amongst his ancestors.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

My next post will be in the Sleepy Thicket. Anyone is welcome to attend Risingpaw’s burial.
( @birdie @Silverfur & Co @l3o.artz @SpiritedWarrior @Fox_Void @/anyone else )

Featherspirit sad goodbye to the apprentice by licking them and telling them that they were good and she was sad to see the join star clan so soon

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 18th, 2022, 11:11 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Fawnpaw
The first thing she noticed was how Reedwhisker stepped forward, aiming to clean the wound on Pikestar's nose. Something in her stirred and the young medicine cat felt her breath catch in her throat. Had she... not done a good enough job? Was there still blood?? But she had no strength left to tell the she-cat that, and instead simply pressed closer into Pikestar. She faintly heard him say something about her having already taken care of it outside camp, and she was grateful for it.

Grief was everywhere in the air, hanging all around and clogging the air like thick fog. Pikestar said a few more words, indicating that Risingpaw... was his son?? The revelation zapped Fawnpaw's head up, shock widening her blue eyes. Once again they found the body, and black dots fluttered around their vision. It felt cruel for StarClan to give him the nine lives of a leader, only to take away his son. Birdpaw must be... oh stars. She knew the kind she-cat would be devastated to lose a brother.

He wanted to bury him alone. Fawnpaw could understand that, but if he thought she was leaving his side he was dead wrong. A nose touch to her shoulder made her feel welcome in her steadfast position and the young medicine cat got to her paws. Silence remained as she stayed by his side. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise," came her soft, quiet voice as she returned the nose touch to the shoulder. He was her family, after all. She would be here for him until the stars burned out.

[ @thepirateking ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:29 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

~Paleblossom~ He/him

Death was always a sad thing but Paleblossom wanted to comfort his mostly likely depressed leader so he raised his voice “Snowstar, you should go alone.. Give your son as much respect as they deserve from upon the twinkling stars that watch our actions and movements from above in private. In all due respect to my clanmates, your sons death doesn't include them.” Hopefully his message got through to the leader

@thepirateking {Just mentioned you so Pike can react if he would like to}
{Open for reactions}

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I

Last edited by SplashyLumi; August 20th, 2022 at 05:11 AM.
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:35 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Mapledawn stood up with the leader, her tail low to the ground, "I shall go with you." Their voice was a soft murmur as they had some tears falling down their face. While they weren't close with the former deputy now leader, it was obvious that he needed as much support as he could get. The rain that feel around them seemed to get worse and it made her frown. Risingpaw deserves to have better weather while he was put to rest. Tey thought but shook it out of their head, there was no time to think like that.

[ @thepirateking ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:57 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Pebblefoot
(She/They/He/It)

It took a moment for Pebblefoot to move from her spot. The warrior would attend the apprentices burial. All these deaths happening for Riverclan, where was Starclan? The warrior had started to follow the leader out of the camp. The cat looked at the young Medicine cat who herself was still a apprentice. There were going to be even more hard times for Riverclan.

Last edited by xavier.; August 18th, 2022 at 11:57 AM.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:00 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Darklight sighed "lives ended to soon is too sad... may he rest peacefully in Starclan... and Have a Good after life..."
(OPEN)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:59 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

As Reedwhisker craned her neck to lick her new leader's nose, she took notice of Pikestar shaking his head, declining the warrior's motion. Realizing this, the dark brown warrior stepped back and nodded in understanding. Now was a time to mourn, not a time to clean simple injuries Fawnpaw could tend to.

"I respect your decision, Snowstar," the hazel-eyed warrior whispered and waited for him to mourn a bit longer. "I'll accompany you to the Sleepy Thicket."

Reedwhisker knew Pikestar would want to have time to mourn, so there would be no rushing the tom. No matter if it was accidental or on purpose, she would stay away from Pikestar as he dug his apprentice's grave. Her whiskers were dripping with the rain that fell upon the forest. StarClan must be grieving with us... may they light Risingpaw's path.

After Pikestar had risen to his paws, Reedwhisker followed in suit and stepped beside him to give support if the tall oriental ever needed it with his apprentice on his back. Although she knew Pikestar would never hand RIsingpaw's body to her, she was there to support her leader on the trek to the Sleepy Thicket. The tom was shaky due to his emotions, what was to stop him from being distracted and tripping over a tree root or rock in the path? Once Pikestar got to moving, Reedwhisker waited for a split second and then followed behind, assuming other Clanmates would follow behind too. I hope so, anyway...

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old August 19th, 2022, 06:49 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

birdpaw sat and thought about flowers.

blizzardwind looked around camp for any troublemakers.

firekit twirled around and went whooo.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 19th, 2022, 03:09 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Snailpaw thought long and hard on the most efficient way to be gay and do crimes.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]