Last post by glitch
Today 03:27 PM
Lilacpaw speedtraining
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:22 PM

Old July 16th, 2021, 09:35 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

@Tiabirb @Puddle~ @Fawnhearted

Bristletail turned back toward the goose and bared her teeth at it. It seemed a lot less scary when she had three other cats with her. Three? She turned her head as Baypaw stumbled up. "I don't care what we do. Just get me away from it!" Bristletail was shrieking. She was not supposed to shriek. She was supposed to be calm and collected. Stupid goose always messing things up. Bristletail hissed at the bird, but still slunk back behind Starlingflight.

Following the patrol leader, her fur along her spine and Bristletail showed her teeth. As the goose stared angrily at the group, she began to advance forward, hoping to scare it away. Why did Snakeheart have to like evil geese?
Old July 16th, 2021, 03:46 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Silverfur & Co @WinterRabbit5350
sorry this is so short!! ;0; //

➸ cedarbuzz

ears twitching at stonemask and leopardfire's answers, cedarbuzz crouched down and leaped onto a frog in front of him, killing it with a single bite. he picked it up, letting it dangle half-way out of his mouth before he refreshed the last few border marks ahead of him. "if you two are all done, we can go now."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 16th, 2021 at 03:47 PM.
Old July 16th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stone'mask of Windclan |

He went down as well, and lept onto a frog, except he massively failed this time. He almost grabbed it, but it jumped out from his grasp. ' 'Agh, yeah, we should get going then, pretty sure Wolf'fang wants these done on time' ' That was embarrassing, but one frog would do.

| @Silverfur & Co @finnzel

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 16th, 2021, 10:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Stone'mask of Windclan |

He went down as well, and lept onto a frog, except he massively failed this time. He almost grabbed it, but it jumped out from his grasp. ' 'Agh, yeah, we should get going then, pretty sure Wolf'fang wants these done on time' ' That was embarrassing, but one frog would do.

| @Silverfur & Co @finnzel

Leopardfire nods and looks at her team she caught one.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 16th, 2021, 11:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@WinterRabbit5350 @Silverfur & Co //

➸ cedarbuzz

cedarbuzz gave a short nod, noting that the fog was clearing a tiny bit before he turned and started padding back to camp.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 16th, 2021 at 11:30 PM.
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

The tom padded back to camp as well, thankfully, this wasn't a hunting patrol, or he would've messed up big time with that lack of a catch. Hopefully, with their slight detour, they'd be back in time to report to Wolf'fang.

| @finnzel @Silverfur & Co

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 19th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Jay. @im a cat

Lizardfrost led her patrol confidently. Sher knew little about the cats on the patrol and didn't bother to inquire. As she reached the actual border, she looked around carefully. Nothing seemed out of place so that was good. She began to mark the border, rubbing herself against a stump, not bothering to see what the others do.
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang padded into Sedgewater Valley, his nose wrinkling. He hated it here. A lot. His paws got wet much too easily in this part of the territory, and some of the nearby trees made him uncomfortable. He liked it where it was open... and dry. It had been wet weather lately, which had set the mood for the dog attack and ShadowClan. Either way, he hated it. The rushing of the river told him that it had potentially swelled, but he couldn't be too sure. This was just a border patrol, and they'd be marking the area and getting out of there.

The reek of RiverClan reached his nose, too. Ick. There wasn't any trouble with them, but Wolffang still hated it. Cats who swam in water and liked getting their fur wet. Cats who ate fish and actually enjoyed it. Just the smell of fish made Wolffang want to wretch. At least they didn't stink like crow-food and rats the way ShadowClan did. Looking around, the deputy determined that there weren't any nearby RiverClan cats, so they could hopefully mark the border in peace.

"Snowypaw, Cloudsong." He called the names of the two cats and waved his tail as well to get their attention. "I'll reset the markers over here. Cloudsong, get them on the further side. Snowypaw, you can stay up here with me." He directed with a flick of his tail the direction he intended Cloudsong to go, then gave a nod at Snowypaw. Perhaps he could spend a bit of time with his half-sibling.

Wolffang began resetting the markers. He wanted there to be a strong WindClan scent, but at the same time, didn't want to show any aggression by making them reek. Even though he wouldn't have minded doing that as a younger warrior, since he had really loved a fight, he was more responsible now and knew that WindClan had enough troubles already. Still, we want them to know that WindClan is strong, and knows how to mark their own borders, he thought.

Wolffang had mostly finished and was about to renew the last spot before he turned toward Snowypaw. "Do you know how to properly reset border markers?" he asked them. "You could do this little area here. It would be good experience." He wanted to give them an opportunity to do some things for themselves. After all, what better way was there for them to learn?

[Are you still down for Snowypaw falling into the river?]

@spade @xXCloudsongXx

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:52 AM
chirps

Trotting after their half-brother, Snowypaw was wearing a smile for the first time in quite awhile. Gone from their mind were the rising tensions with ShadowClan, the Gathering madness, or really any other Clan squabbles. To them, they didn't really bother much of daily life - perhaps that was the joy of being a simple apprentice. They got to really just focus on their training (which they hadn't had... any of... yet... whoops) and help out around camp.

Anything happening outside of camp was foreign to them... at least for now.

Blue eyes watched as Wolffang split up the patrol, sending Cloudsong to one area and grouping them with him. Oh good! "Thanks for taking me on patrol," they replied, bouncing along happily after Wolffang as they both headed towards the area to mark. The soil underpaw was a bit squishy, filling the spaces between their toes, but Snowypaw didn't really mind.

Up ahead, the river seemed rather... fast moving though, and that did terrify them a bit. But they didn't want to let it show. Wolffang might never put them on another patrol! Turning their head, they nodded. "When I was on a patrol to the ShadowClan border, Batscreech showed me how," the replied, proceeding to mark the border. They kept a watchful eye on their half brother though, watching how he did it to make sure they were in line.

// @TheNyanCatMinecart @xXCloudsongXx [yeah that works! i'll have it be their next post!]
Old August 20th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

@TheNyanCatMinecart @spade

Cloudsong nodded and padded away.

(Does Cloudsong find the fox issue?)

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-