Last post by zozelen
Today 06:10 PM

Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:19 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Honeybrume entered the nursery and set Pebblekit down into an empty nest. "Here we are! Your new home." She purred, gazing around the nursery herself. She'd recently joined the Clan as well, so she'd never been inside the nursery before! She loved how full and lively it seemed! Much nicer than ThunderClan's...

"Now let's see...uh, who here is called Sugarapple?" Honeybrume called out, large ears perking curiously.

@PebbleStorm @vermin

"Sugarapple here!," she called out sweetly from behind the warrior, stepping out to circle around facing her. Yellow eyes shimmered excitedly and kind at the two newcomers. "It's a joyous day to see two new faces in Riverclan. Welcome! You must be Honeybrume..no, Honeyflame!" she corrected herself, stepping forward to give the lovely golden feline a nose boop. "The new name really suits a beauty like you darlin'." Looking down she smiled cheek to cheek at the curious kit. "And who is this small bundle of cuteness?"

@PebbleStorm

Last edited by tye; February 3rd, 2020 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:21 PM

Pebblekit would introduce herself. “I’m Pebble! But my names PebbleKIT now! “ She’d look very proud of herself

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; February 3rd, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:38 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

@CheetahPelt
Green'kit just stared up at the older kit in confusion.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:54 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Greenleap @amber'light @Daylily Orchid @PebbleStorm @Bluepetal @vermin

Asterkit sprinted into the den. He was almost grown, almost reaching apprentice aged. He raced around the younger kits, long limbs letting him easily dodge the small piles of fluff, half his height or smaller. He raced around the nursery at full speed, moss and bracken going flying under his paws. He skidded to a stop at the entrance to the nursery, thin chest heaving. His huge ears swiveled back and forth, long face split in a huge smile.

The tom smiled at the younger kits as he plopped down. "Hey Cherrykit, how are you?" He asked. "Honeykit, how are you?" He asked his two foster sisters. Sugarapple had taken in the young tom when he was about three moons old. He recognized the two she cats from when he was inside earlier.

"Oh hello." He said, his expression splitting from his happy smile to a cold, "I'm better then you" look, when he spoke to the kits he didn't know. Who were they? Oh well, they were beneath him.

He turned back to his foster sisters. "Have you two seen Sugarapple lately?" He asked, sharp kitten claws working the moss beneath his paws. "Are you doing any better Cherrykit?" he asked, tilting his head at the shekit.
Honeykit purred. "I'm fine, how about you? And I haven't seen SUgarapple today, but I saw her yesterday." They licked their flank. "But I don't know about Cherrykit..."
Old February 3rd, 2020, 02:55 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

An alluring tune float out of the queen's maw once taking a paw step inside the nursery den. She'd only went out for some air doing some daily stretch outs so that her muscles won't weaken. Already from the new, strong scents she can tell there's new kits ! My goodness, Riverclan is getting popular! Stepping up to the crowding, busybody hyper kits she greeted everyone with a loud purr. Her pale yellow eyes glanced at Cherrykit who seemed to be feeling much better. The diluted tortie's tied up heart quickly loosened up now that it looks like she's out of harms way and no other kits here looked ill. Thank Starclan, she thought heavily in a small prayer. "Cherrykit sweetie, nice to see you up and chattin', my heart feels lighter now but you will need a check up soon from Shiverpetal," eyes strolled over to Honeykit. "Thank you for keeping her company. I can tell you will be a fine warrior indeed~!" Amazement flashed through her warm gaze at the sight of Asterkit. Wow, he's certainly bigger now. Not much longer until his ceremony, she will miss the speedy kit. "Asterkit, I saw you dashin' around early on', my eyes could barely keep up," she purred, brushing her tail against his shoulder. "Now that you're gettin' older, you hafta be careful of the young kittos here but you're speed is amazin' sweetie- maybe you should be called Asterdash or Asterflight! Agility is definitely on your side and will be a great asset to Riverclan. " Next, she saw two new faces. How adorable are they, she fought the urge to swoop them into her paws and cuddle the two lovely bundles. "Good thing I have been keeping somewhat of a track, haha. So you must be Featherkit anddd Greenkit?" Green? Ha, it reminded her of a certain grumpy white tom. Unlike those mean green eyes, this kit hues only shimmered innocence. "Nice to meet you two. It's scary at first but I know you two will fit in well. Any help I'll be right here lickety split!" Finally but not least, the grey kit strut forward from Honeyflame's side to greet himself with proud eyes. Sugarapple nodded. It's nice to have a happy kit come in to lighten up the moods of others who still grieving of their lost/gone parents. "You're darn right, Pebblekit. You got those twinkle in your eyes that I like- you will be a fascinating warrior one day. Please, join the other kits I'm sure they'll be happy to know that they will have a new friend to play with!"

Old February 3rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
An alluring tune float out of the queen's maw once taking a paw step inside the nursery den. She'd only went out for some air doing some daily stretch outs so that her muscles won't weaken. Already from the new, strong scents she can tell there's new kits ! My goodness, Riverclan is getting popular! Stepping up to the crowding, busybody hyper kits she greeted everyone with a loud purr. Her pale yellow eyes glanced at Cherrykit who seemed to be feeling much better. The diluted tortie's tied up heart quickly loosened up now that it looks like she's out of harms way and no other kits here looked ill. Thank Starclan, she thought heavily in a small prayer. "Cherrykit sweetie, nice to see you up and chattin', my heart feels lighter now but you will need a check up soon from Shiverpetal," eyes strolled over to Honeykit. "Thank you for keeping her company. I can tell you will be a fine warrior indeed~!" Amazement flashed through her warm gaze at the sight of Asterkit. Wow, he's certainly bigger now. Not much longer until his ceremony, she will miss the speedy kit. "Asterkit, I saw you dashin' around early on', my eyes could barely keep up," she purred, brushing her tail against his shoulder. "Now that you're gettin' older, you hafta be careful of the young kittos here but you're speed is amazin' sweetie- maybe you should be called Asterdash or Asterflight! Agility is definitely on your side and will be a great asset to Riverclan. " Next, she saw two new faces. How adorable are they, she fought the urge to swoop them into her paws and cuddle the two lovely bundles. "Good thing I have been keeping somewhat of a track, haha. So you must be Featherkit anddd Greenkit?" Green? Ha, it reminded her of a certain grumpy white tom. Unlike those mean green eyes, this kit hues only shimmered innocence. "Nice to meet you two. It's scary at first but I know you two will fit in well. Any help I'll be right here lickety split!" Finally but not least, the grey kit strut forward from Honeyflame's side to greet himself with proud eyes. Sugarapple nodded. It's nice to have a happy kit come in to lighten up the moods of others who still grieving of their lost/gone parents. "You're darn right, Pebblekit. You got those twinkle in your eyes that I like- you will be a fascinating warrior one day. Please, join the other kits I'm sure they'll be happy to know that they will have a new friend to play with!"

Honeykit purred at Sugarapple's compliment. "Thank you," and they turned to the two other kits.
" I'm Honeykit. I like your eyes," they complimented Greenkit and Pebblekit. "So what do you guys like? Do you want to play?"
@Greenleap
@PebbleStorm
Old February 3rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit smiled brightly as she saw her foster mother, she let out a loud purr and wished she could get up and nuzzle her, but a sudden cough reminded her she was still very sick
Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:25 PM
left <3

"Hide and seek!" Featherkit squealed happily "You guys hide!" She covered her eyes with her paws and began to count. "One..... Two.... Three..."
(Sorry for late reply, I was offline all day yesterday)
@amber'light @Greenleap
Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:32 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit looked around the nursery and saw a small hole in the nursery wall that had a small gap behind it for her to hide in, she crept to the hole and backed up into the hole starring out at featherkit who was counting.
Old February 3rd, 2020, 06:38 PM
left <3

"Seven... Eight.." Featherkit shivered with excitement. I finally have friends! Suddenly realizing she had stopped counting, she tried to remember where she had stopped. Was it five? She didn't know, so she just continued. "Five.. Six.. Seven.."

(I'll also wait until Greenkit & Pebblekit [If Pebblekit wants to play] can hide)
@amber'light @Greenleap @PebbleStorm

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; February 3rd, 2020 at 06:43 PM.