Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:42 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM

Old September 19th, 2024, 06:56 PM
Olivekit

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Olivekit -- ThunderClan kit (5 moons)

She gazed off into space."I hope someday, I can be useful to ThunderClan, and Bumblestar, and everyone else." She then played different fantasies across her mind. One held her being mentored by Bumblestar. She shook it out of her head while another flashed in front of her mind's eye. Her standing as a Medicine Cat of ThunderClan. She had always hoped for that position.

Time flew by. Olivekit's memories scuttled with possible, desirable futures. By the time she had fallen asleep i the moonlight shining through a hole in the Nursery, her whole body had started to tingle with anticipation for what could come."I won't let you down, ThunderClan. I won't fail you. Which ever position I get, I hope to use for the better of others." she whispered in her sleep.

Last edited by olive-shine; September 19th, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 07:46 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Loonkit
2 moons • ThunderClan kit • she/her
fluffy, mostly dark gray torbie with bright amber eyes

Bleary, heavy eyelids were pried painstakingly open. Her limbs felt like they were made of rocks, or... well, she wasn't in the state of mind to be thinking up metaphors. She looked around at the strange place that met her tired eyes. She tried to dig through the cloudy memories of what was happening when she'd fallen asleep. She didn't feel worried or anything — in fact, she actually felt rather safe and comfortable, if a little out of place. She remembered the tom that had brought her here, and the warm, safe queen he'd given her to...

Loonkit. That was the name she'd been given. It was a little strange... why not just Loon? Anyone could tell she was a kit, she was only two moons old! All this change was just so confusing.

After a jaw-cracking yawn, Loonkit shook herself out. Shakily, she got to her paws. The nest she was in was quite big, and she wondered why that would be. The other nests in this den were all a lot smaller. More than a little dazed, she looked around for someone to help her make sense of things.

[ @Rose but also open to anyone! ]
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

"Just like Daddy!" Kitekit gasped.

"Yep!" Robinkit responded, puffing her chest up in pride. "Isn't it just the coolest thing ever?"

"Uh-huh," Kitekit replied softly. Wide-eyed, she inspected each of the feathers very closely, sniffing at them and tilting her head to get every detail. She privately came to the conclusion that the bluejay one was prettiest, but she did still appreciate the cardinal one most of all.
Emberkit watched, a bit down that nobody was looking at his owl feather

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:30 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Softdaisy
She/Her

Softdaisy blinked tiredly at her newest daughter as Loonkit finally stirred. Perhaps the kit had finally gotten enough rest to shake off the ordeal she'd been through. Smiling gently, Softdaisy yawned with exhaustion - 14 kits sure was a responsibility - and leaned down to wordlessly nudge Loonkit. "Go have fun, little one." she murmured under her breath, looking around the den. "Just don't stray too far."

[ @lark. - Loonkit | Thought I'd just do a quick post for you since Softdaisy isn't one of my mains and I'm currently kinda swamped :sweats: ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:43 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 32 Moons | Posts: 3
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ACTIVE]

The warrior sighed, hanging around the nursery as her green gaze flicked from kit to kit. Oh how this is the life she wished of. She would need less kit-like behavior and energy that is but…she was maturing, or at least trying to. The kits were so adorable, the queens chatting…it felt so soothing. She missed the times when she actually had her own excuse to hand around here, as WillowKit is now WillowPaw and has more responsibilities among the clan. She wanted kits of her own…but it’s not that easy. She can’t just go around stealing kits, now can she? The thought brought a small grin to her face as she continued observing.

@kayce<3

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 21st, 2024, 04:04 AM
Warrior forever:D

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Loonkit
2 moons • ThunderClan kit • she/her
fluffy, mostly dark gray torbie with bright amber eyes

Bleary, heavy eyelids were pried painstakingly open. Her limbs felt like they were made of rocks, or... well, she wasn't in the state of mind to be thinking up metaphors. She looked around at the strange place that met her tired eyes. She tried to dig through the cloudy memories of what was happening when she'd fallen asleep. She didn't feel worried or anything — in fact, she actually felt rather safe and comfortable, if a little out of place. She remembered the tom that had brought her here, and the warm, safe queen he'd given her to...

Loonkit. That was the name she'd been given. It was a little strange... why not just Loon? Anyone could tell she was a kit, she was only two moons old! All this change was just so confusing.

After a jaw-cracking yawn, Loonkit shook herself out. Shakily, she got to her paws. The nest she was in was quite big, and she wondered why that would be. The other nests in this den were all a lot smaller. More than a little dazed, she looked around for someone to help her make sense of things.

[ @Rose but also open to anyone! ]
Scorchkit was very happy today. She couldn’t say why but she only was happy. She saw a gray cat. “Hello, you’re Loonkit? Do you want to play?”

Willowheart
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Look at my art shop!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=88864
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:37 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Status: ♪ we're all dead in devil town. that's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. ♪
Bump Policy: wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 hours if urgent, 4 if it's the weekend.
My Mood: Distracted

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°

Honeypetal practically leaped into the nursery. She hadn't seen her mother in a while, and that worried her. What if she was in danger and all she needed was her daughter there to help? Honeypetal felt so ignorant, but tried to brush those feelings off as she trotted towards her mother. "Mother!" Honeypetal said. "Hello!"

Please read my RP policies!

Vapcool on DA
❝ Acting on your best behavior–turn your back on mother nature. ❞
Honeypetal (ThC), Darkice (ShC), Aspenkit (ShC), Miresong (RC), Autumnwhisper (WC), Topaz (rogue, soon RC), Quailpaw (Missing, WC), and Copperstreak (Missing, RC)
Characters (WIP) | SageClan Signups!
Darkice = Agatha Kitty. Autumnwhisper = Heightened Perception (Hearing). Both active.
Old September 21st, 2024, 08:52 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°

Honeypetal practically leaped into the nursery. She hadn't seen her mother in a while, and that worried her. What if she was in danger and all she needed was her daughter there to help? Honeypetal felt so ignorant, but tried to brush those feelings off as she trotted towards her mother. "Mother!" Honeypetal said. "Hello!"

Weepingwillow looked up, her fur a bit messy as she sat up, rushing halfway to curl her tail along her daughter back and lick her ears frantically. "Your not sick? Oh good oh good." Weepingwillow purred brightly, her purr softening to affection as Emberkit prodded his sisters side in a soft greeting. Weepingwillow's eyes were filled with greif, Skykit was gone, Cinderkit was just this close to being gone as well.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 22nd, 2024, 12:32 AM
matching with @/oakcrane

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

*°·. Flowernose .·°*

Flowernose was resting in the nursery when she felt something.. and it hurt! Her eyes widened as she realized that.. the kits were coming!!

[Time skip to 5 minutes later since I don't want to do all that stuff]

Flowernose looked down at her four kits. "What darlings you all are." She whispered.

(Sorry guys. Was offline on the 20th so..

@Queenie @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @RamenThePigeon @Luna16 )

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old September 22nd, 2024, 06:36 AM
chronic napper

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Fanatic

mitekit rolled around