Last post by Omari
Today 07:23 AM
let me wrap my teeth...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 AM

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:55 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post

Plumpaw - 18/100
ThunderClan | 7m | he/she/they
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

He shouldn’t have stayed out here. He should have dragged himself and his sister into the den by force. What he just saw… what he was seeing… what was he seeing? One moment Bumblestar was kneeling before Violetfreckle, and then the next she was bleeding. Throat shredded by invisible claws, killing her instantly. A gruesome sight that Plumpaw would have nightmares about later.

Warriors rushed to her aid, though what they could possibly do for her now was beyond him. Clanmates wailed, rambled of whether this was truly the end for their leader. But Mudhound-- Muddy-beast as Plum knew them-- was shouting something that confused the young apprentice. Confident words that their obviously dead leader would ‘come back’.

Plumpaw respected the warrior as much as anyone else, but that had to be the dumbest thing he'd ever heard. His denial was worse than his sisters. No one comes back from death. That's absurd!

But sure enough, sure as blood was red, she woke from the dead. The wound on her neck sealing in place, healed by possibly the same invisible forces that had torn Bumblestar's…. Except, the ‘she’ in this case was not for Bumblestar. Violetfreckle… dead just a moment ago, but alive again.

Time slowed for him, but his thoughts were racing. This wasn’t real. Cats don’t just come back to life. Three cats had died, and in mere minutes one of them was back, another expected to return soon after.

Plumpaw backed into the opening of the den, hiding his small frame in the leaves and vines while his head peered out from the entrance. He was technically still inside and hoped that would be enough to avoid punishment. He just… he had to see if Bumblestar would wake up next.

@Barnaby (mentioned Fleckpaw)
–– Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ––

Fleckpaw

She also watche din horror from the leader dyeing to Violetfreckles half death. The she wailed for her mentor but knew she had to be inside the apprentice den.
Fleckpaw layed their eyes wide, fur still raised and claws digging into the moss bed. While she leaned against Plumpaw also looking outside all she could think about was Violetfreckle and wondering if she was ok, her mentor has been through so much.

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:57 PM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!

Fleckpaw

Fleck rushed to her mentor not careing about the rules. "Violetfreckle! Are you ok! please be ok!?," she said with watery eyes and her chest aching. She knew that they were alive after what happened but still need to make sure.

(Sorry for late reaction with her have been really busy)
@vellichor

Last edited by Barnaby; January 29th, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Spiderthroat seemed deep in thought when Drizzlenight found him, so he wasn't too surprised at the curt response. Seeing a deputy focused and thinking was always an encouraging and welcome thing. Not wanting to distract him for too long, Drizzlenight launched into his reason for being there.

"I was speaking with Bumblestar the other day; I mentioned that I think we need a proper evacuation plan in place for the Clan, and that we should practice that every so often. Just in case we end up in another Haggard Ruins situation or something like it. We'd have cats assigned to specific jobs- help the sick and injured, help the kits, help the high ranks if the Hornets are unable to and they're overwhelmed or badly injured. A few strong cats would stay behind and do one last sweep of the dens before leaving themselves.

"In addition, having a set place to congregate would be wise, so we don't have cats running panicked through the whole territory. A backup location in case the first is compromised would also be smart, I think. Practicing the plan, say, once a season would be good, to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. I'd ask for volunteers for each of the jobs, since I'd rather have a cat who chose to be there helping me than a cat forced to be there."

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

Hm, this was new. Now his attention was piqued, eyes now on the Warrior who was speaking to him. Taking a second to properly think about it all before nodding his head. "I agree with that plan, the Haggard Ruins was a mess, many injured when there was no need, one died I believe." a pause as he recalled the absolute chaos that was their former home.

"If you're able, you have my support. But I don't want this to be half finished, I don't want minimal effort in this I want all your effort, as well as those who volunteer. This isn't a fun event...lives are on the line and kit's are easy to mold and fool." he said, his tone taught and his gaze narrowed.

"But...good lookin out and tossin the idea out in the first place." a rare compliment, something the deputy didn't often hand out.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 30th, 2024, 01:14 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

It was a fairly nice day, if a bit cold for the thinly-furred, and for some time now Poppykit had been simply stuck staring at the almost white-looking sky. Only, she'd been watching for so long, the wobbly kitten was getting bored. You see, she had recently learned that her littermate Plumy had become an apprentice, just like FleckFleck! But that meant that she was all alone in the nursery again, at least until she found Pap and Mumzie and Acorn and Eel.

Why hadn't she become an apprentice yet? She didn't know, nor think about it, but chances were that it had to do with the long time she spent being sick in the meddie's den. Much had changed during that time, too! For instance, it was suddenly far more grey and gloomy and cold outside, and everyone seemed to be in some sort of foul mood. On top of that, two of her siblings had seemingly disappeared, alongside Pap and Mumzie! She still didn't understand where they could be. She looked everywhere already with no avail, and now all she could do was wait for their return - but she got so bored.

FleckFleck and Plumy were busy doing grown-cat stuff, while she was still figuring out all the changes and disappearances and how to keep herself busy on her lonesome. So! What better way to keep busy than to pester the nearest grown cat? She remembered Mr.Crunchy Goat's story about the squirrels and the frogs (were they frogs? She couldn't remember), and was positively dying for another fun story.

So she did what any sensible kit would do in that situation, and that was wobbling across the clearing to the nearest interesting-looking cat. Her movements were still rather clumsy as she went, paws much too spread out when she walked, and stumbling - if not falling - every few steps as she approached her victim. But as always, Poppykit was entirely unaware of this difference in movement (she had hardly seen any other kits, or cats in general, over the past three moons after all), tripping to a halt in front of what must be a warrior - just like her Pap!

"Mister, mister!"
She called, head craning to look upwards, eyes momentarily squinting to get a good look at this cat's face.
"Can mister tell Poppy a story?"
Though it was a question, the patched tabby already let herself fall back onto her hind. She sat at the ready, expectantly looking up at Drizzlenight with wide hazel eyes, as though he had already agreed to her request. After all, why would he refuse?

[ @Cherry~ ]

Drizzlenight was loafing off to the side of the clearing, his paws tucked neatly under him. Blue eyes turned as movement heading in direction was caught in his peripheral vision. It was a kit, wobbling towards him on rather unstable legs.

It was a little odd, he thought, for a kit that big to still be walking like that. He figured Drizzlecloud, and by extension Bumblestar, was aware of the problem. Drizzlenight wasn't sure how a kit on such unsteady legs could manage to be a warrior, but perhaps if that wasn't a good path Bumblestar could find another use for her. He vaguely remembered some "Caretaker" role that Sparrowstar had made; it seemed that rank had disappeared, but perhaps it could make a comeback.

His ears perked as the kit spoke to him, addressing him more politely than possibly any other kit ever had. She requested a story, and then promptly fell back on her hindlegs as if he'd already said yes. The whole thing made his grinchy heart melt just a little bit. Only a little, however.

Clearing his throat, he rose into a sitting position. "Sure, why not. Not like I currently have anything better to do. Let's see... Hm, a long time ago, and I mean a long, long time ago, there were these cats. They all lived together in one group, and everything was happy and peaceful. Sure, they had their diseases and their runs with predators, but they enjoyed a good life with one another."

He leaned forward a bit. "But nothing ever lasts forever, as they say. One night, a terrible storm came. During that storm, a rival rogue group decided to launch an attack. The outcome was terrible! Cats dying left and right, their screeches ripping through the air like claws slicing through flesh. By the time the storm receded, almost everyone was dead.

"It was a sad, sad day for this group. They spent three days burying all of the dead, mourning and lost in grief. But soon, that grief turned into anger. Cats began turning on one another, breaking seasons-long promises to always be loyal to each other. Blame was cast around like a hot stone, with everyone having their own opinion on why this terrible tragedy occurred."

He leaned back, tail sweeping low along the ground. "Four of these cats were named Thunder, River, Shadow, and Wind. They were the loudest of the group, with their own ideas booming out above the others like claps of thunder. Over the next moon, this group- a group that was once as tightly-knit as family- split into four. They became groups known by the names of their leaders."

Drizzlenight swept a paw across the air to emphasize his next point. "Many seasons passed, and eventually these groups got so big that they could no longer just call themselves rogue groups. They needed a better name. One night, the night of a full moon, the leaders gathered under a temporary truce and decided to call themselves Clans. And so, they became ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. This was also the night when the tradition of the Gathering was established." A stupid tradition we all could do without.

"The Clans have lived on ever since, fighting amongst one another for territory, prey, herbs, and sometimes just plain and simple ego. Throughout their history, one lesson from their origin has remained: nothing can last forever, whether good or bad."

( @Alchemist Kitsune Feel free to have Spruce drop by and listen! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 30th, 2024, 07:46 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Moonfeather
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Moonfeather dragged herself out of the Warriors' Den, her eyes wide with fear and confusion. Things seemed to have settled down a bit, and yet everything that happened seemed unbelievable. Never in her life would she had expected anything like this to happen, not to her Clan. Not to ThunderClan. Not to Bumblestar or any of the warriors here.
She glanced around desperately trying to meet her Clanmates eyes. She wanted answers. Why did this happen? Surely there has to be a reason for all this. After all, she was not around when it actually happened.

{OPEN RP}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old January 30th, 2024, 12:22 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post
Mousekit was bounding around, playing with a butterfly
( @Fawnheart<3 )

Cloverdove smiled from her sunny patch of grass, mousekit was getting so big !! “Mousekit,” she called to the kit, “Do you wanna learn to hunt leaves,” as dining with a grin, “or my tail.” She knew the kit was close to becoming an apprentice and she felt that it would be a fun - yet useful - way to spend the good weathered afternoon.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; January 31st, 2024 at 10:52 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 12:38 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

Cloverdove smiles from her sunny patch of grass, mousekit was getting so big !! “Mousekit,” she called to the kit, “Do you wanna learn to hunt leave.” She knew the kit was close to becoming an apprentice and she felt that it would be a fun - yet useful - way to spend the good weathered afternoon.
Mousekit whipped around to the she-cat with stars in sea's eyes "really?! you mean it??!"

(mousekit is so sweet I'm going to cry if baby gets traumatized by clan life [if... if is good] so exited too )

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old January 30th, 2024, 06:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It had been just days since her... incident, and Violetfreckle needed to be out of the medicine den. Somehow, she'd managed to get herself out and to the edge of the clearing by its entrance. The entrance to the medicine den was overlooked by a few hanging icicles. She wondered... With a flick of her tail, Violetfreckle reached up and batted one of the icicles down with ease. She rolled it toward her, sniffed it, and picked it up. Huh, cold. So, really, just like normal ice. Her mouth was getting cold so she went to spit the thing out.... but couldn't. She tried again, again, to no avail. She was stuck. Ohhh, mouse-dung. Flattening her ears, she turned her back on the camp to wait til her breath melted this thing. How humiliating.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:08 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

It was a bit of a struggle to get out of the medicine den, what with a broken leg and all. Pain still spiked every time she dared put weight on the leg, but she'd be damned if that would stop her from going out into the clearing, if nothing else. On her way out, she did slip on a patch of ice and fall unceremoniously onto the ground with a hiss, but before any cat could even try to coddle her, she got up and kept moving. She was not going to be held back by some stupid injury.

She made it to the prey pile, picked up one of the fish she'd caught just days prior, and sat down to eat. It was a bit lonely watching the buzz of the clearing, sure, but she would be fine. She just couldn't really think about it all that much. With a sigh, Violetfreckle took another bite of her meal and watched.

// @Cherry [Drizzlenight] \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 30th, 2024, 11:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
After her little adventure outside of camp - the pond, the snow, the little squirrel in the cove - Redhawk ducked back into camp with the fish still in her jaws. By now she had gotten used to the taste, and it honestly wasn't as bad as she thought. Yellow-green eyes slid over to the medicine cats den where she figured Violetfreckle would be, and so her paws veered that way with her tail flicking behind her.

...For as squeezed tight as her heart was, her little walk had added some light to her day. Snow was still falling gently from above and for a moment Red slowed to a stop and craned her neck to look up at the sky. Her tail started to swish behind her, the light glittering in her eyes. It was difficult to resist, the sudden playful urge that tugged at her heart. What started with a tail wag turned into her haunches wiggling, turned into...

Running for a bit she gave a small little leap into the air, purring as she felt the flakes hit her head faster and melt into her fur. She gave a couple more jumps, turning in a circle (fish still in her jaws) as her eyes stayed on the sky. Behind the prey her muzzle was twisted into a full grin, fluffy fur ruffled in excitement. It was awfully fun just jumping and running in the snow - and she made a promise that once Violetfreckle was better, she would personally take the lovely she-cat out for a fun snow-filled day! (hopefully it didn't melt before then). Maybe they could even become friends? That was, if the warrior forgave her...

With a soft sigh, Redhawk looked back towards the medicine den and trotted inside the den giving a swish of her tail.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |