Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:08 AM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:06 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 11:03 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:51 AM

Old February 27th, 2024, 02:05 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Fadingsun has permission from Birdsnow to issue these punishments.

Irritation sparked an intense step in Fadingsun's gait. Not only had Birchbranch completely ignored his decision to appoint Marigoldleap as patrol leader, she'd entirely neglected to finish the patrol. With RiverClan in the state they were in, they didn't need anyone slacking off.

Upon finding the warrior, he let out a frustrated growl. "Birchbranch, I don't know who taught you how patrols work, but clearly they didn't teach you very well. First of all, I don't know why you decided to take control of the patrol and take off without Marigoldleap. She was present, so you had no business doing that. While she did end up having to be excused, that was after you decided to take it upon yourself to take off without her.

"Second, you didn't even bother finishing the patrol. I'm not sure what the point was to rush off without Marigoldleap to then not finish the patrol, but frankly it's left me more than frustrated. RiverClan doesn't need cats who can't listen to orders and do their duty."

He gave one quick, angry lash of his tail. "Given that you clearly don't understand how patrols are supposed to work, you aren't fit to remain a warrior right now. For the next half moon, you'll be demoted to the rank of apprentice. You'll be known as Birchpaw once more. You are not to set foot in the warriors' den, nor are you to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you. If any warrior tells you to do something, you'll listen and obey without argument as any other apprentice is expected to do. I want you spending the extra time in camp doing chores and actually being useful to this Clan. If you want to argue with me about it or protest, I have no problem taking you to Birdsnow."

With that, Fadingsun padded away.

( Birchbranch has been temporarily demoted for two IRL weeks. She is to be known as Birchpaw until she receives her rank and name back. During this time, if she is caught in the warriors' den, leaving camp without a warrior to accompany her, or disobeying a reasonable order given to her by a warrior, she will be taken to Birdsnow and may face further punishment.

During her demotion, Birchpaw must complete three chore posts around the camp. These posts must be at least 100 words in length, and must have her doing something useful to the Clan- changing out bedding, bringing prey to elders/queens, visiting the injured, etc. These posts need to be completed before Birchpaw can receive her warrior name + rank back. She will be eligible to return to warrior status no earlier than March 12, 2024. Once the chore posts have been completed and we've reached this date or later, have Birchpaw come speak to Fadingsun here to receive her warrior name + rank back.

Any questions may be directed to me via VM, but please keep in mind that I will not be debating this punishment. If you have any issue with this decision, you may speak to poppy about it. )

-----------------------------------------

Once he was finished with Birchpaw, Fadingsun moved on to find Mothcrash. He wasn't as angry with this warrior as he was with Birchpaw, since while he had left without Marigoldleap he hadn't been the one to try to take control of the patrol. Still, that didn't mean he wasn't annoyed.

Upon finding the warrior, Fadingsun shot him a cold stare. "Mothcrash. I've got to say, I'm very disappointed. Not only did you take off with Birchbranch to do your patrol without Marigoldleap to accompany you, you didn't even finish it. How is RiverClan supposed to function if its warriors can't be bothered to do their duty?

"I recognize that it was Birchbranch who made the decision to leave without Marigoldleap, but that doesn't exclude you from any blame at all. You're a warrior too; you should be well aware of how patrols work. You're on thin ice with me, so if there's any further issues with you I'll see to it that you're recommended for demotion."

The warrior had to dig his claws into the ground to stop himself from shaking with anger; thinking about how disrespectful his Clanmates had been to Marigoldleap had his blood boiling once more. "As punishment for failing to complete your patrol and for disobeying my order to have Marigoldleap lead your patrol, you'll be confined to camp for one quarter moon. If you set foot outside of the camp during that time, you'll be taken to Birdsnow. During that time, I want you making yourself useful by doing chores around camp. Don't let me catch you sitting on your ass doing nothing. If you want to argue with me or disobey me, I have no problem dragging you straight to her now."

( Mothcrash is confined to camp for one IRL week. He is not permitted to leave the camp until March 5, 2024 at 3 PM Eastern. If he is posted with outside of the camp before then, excluding roleplays that began before this post, he will be taken to Birdsnow for further punishment.

In addition, during this time Mothcrash needs to complete three chore posts. Each of these posts should be a minimum of 100 words a piece, and should have Mothcrash doing something useful around camp- changing bedding, assisting with the sick/injured, etc. If these posts have not been completed by March 5, Mothcrash will be restricted to camp until they are finished. Once we reach March 5 at 3:00 PM Eastern and once Mothcrash has finished his chore posts, have him speak to Fadingsun here.

Any questions may be directed to me via VM, but please keep in mind that I will not be debating this punishment. If you have any issue with this decision, you may speak to poppy about it. )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 27th, 2024, 02:48 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Fadingsun has permission from Birdsnow to issue these punishments.

Irritation sparked an intense step in Fadingsun's gait. Not only had Birchbranch completely ignored his decision to appoint Marigoldleap as patrol leader, she'd entirely neglected to finish the patrol. With RiverClan in the state they were in, they didn't need anyone slacking off.

Upon finding the warrior, he let out a frustrated growl. "Birchbranch, I don't know who taught you how patrols work, but clearly they didn't teach you very well. First of all, I don't know why you decided to take control of the patrol and take off without Marigoldleap. She was present, so you had no business doing that. While she did end up having to be excused, that was after you decided to take it upon yourself to take off without her.

"Second, you didn't even bother finishing the patrol. I'm not sure what the point was to rush off without Marigoldleap to then not finish the patrol, but frankly it's left me more than frustrated. RiverClan doesn't need cats who can't listen to orders and do their duty."

He gave one quick, angry lash of his tail. "Given that you clearly don't understand how patrols are supposed to work, you aren't fit to remain a warrior right now. For the next half moon, you'll be demoted to the rank of apprentice. You'll be known as Birchpaw once more. You are not to set foot in the warriors' den, nor are you to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you. If any warrior tells you to do something, you'll listen and obey without argument as any other apprentice is expected to do. I want you spending the extra time in camp doing chores and actually being useful to this Clan. If you want to argue with me about it or protest, I have no problem taking you to Birdsnow."

With that, Fadingsun padded away.

( Birchbranch has been temporarily demoted for two IRL weeks. She is to be known as Birchpaw until she receives her rank and name back. During this time, if she is caught in the warriors' den, leaving camp without a warrior to accompany her, or disobeying a reasonable order given to her by a warrior, she will be taken to Birdsnow and may face further punishment.

During her demotion, Birchpaw must complete three chore posts around the camp. These posts must be at least 100 words in length, and must have her doing something useful to the Clan- changing out bedding, bringing prey to elders/queens, visiting the injured, etc. These posts need to be completed before Birchpaw can receive her warrior name + rank back. She will be eligible to return to warrior status no earlier than March 12, 2024. Once the chore posts have been completed and we've reached this date or later, have Birchpaw come speak to Fadingsun here to receive her warrior name + rank back.

-----------------------------------------

Once he was finished with Birchpaw, Fadingsun moved on to find Mothcrash. He wasn't as angry with this warrior as he was with Birchpaw, since while he had left without Marigoldleap he hadn't been the one to try to take control of the patrol. Still, that didn't mean he wasn't annoyed.

Upon finding the warrior, Fadingsun shot him a cold stare. "Mothcrash. I've got to say, I'm very disappointed. Not only did you take off with Birchbranch to do your patrol without Marigoldleap to accompany you, you didn't even finish it. How is RiverClan supposed to function if its warriors can't be bothered to do their duty?

"I recognize that it was Birchbranch who made the decision to leave without Marigoldleap, but that doesn't exclude you from any blame at all. You're a warrior too; you should be well aware of how patrols work. You're on thin ice with me, so if there's any further issues with you I'll see to it that you're recommended for demotion."

The warrior had to dig his claws into the ground to stop himself from shaking with anger; thinking about how disrespectful his Clanmates had been to Marigoldleap had his blood boiling once more. "As punishment for failing to complete your patrol and for disobeying my order to have Marigoldleap lead your patrol, you'll be confined to camp for one quarter moon. If you set foot outside of the camp during that time, you'll be taken to Birdsnow. During that time, I want you making yourself useful by doing chores around camp. Don't let me catch you sitting on your ass doing nothing. If you want to argue with me or disobey me, I have no problem dragging you straight to her now."

( Mothcrash is confined to camp for one IRL week. He is not permitted to leave the camp until March 5, 2024 at 3 PM Eastern. If he is posted with outside of the camp before then, excluding roleplays that began before this post, he will be taken to Birdsnow for further punishment.

In addition, during this time Mothcrash needs to complete three chore posts. Each of these posts should be a minimum of 100 words a piece, and should have Mothcrash doing something useful around camp- changing bedding, assisting with the sick/injured, etc. If these posts have not been completed by March 5, Mothcrash will be restricted to camp until they are finished. Once we reach March 5 at 3:00 PM Eastern and once Mothcrash has finished his chore posts, have him speak to Fadingsun here.

''I don't know where 'Birchbranch and Mothcrash left without Marigoldleap' came from, but that is most certainly not true.''

Birchpaw (branch) stepped forward, deep amber eyes narrowed to slits. ''Marigoldleap could be lying to you, you know, Fadingsun,'' She snarled. ''We never left without her. She followed us out. We'd know because she was on the same damn patrol.''

White tail lashing, the she-cat dug her padded over to Mothcrash and his soaken form, rather pissed off.

The RiverClanner didn't see why she was getting the worst of it. Sharing a glance with Mothcrash, she growled after Fadingsun.

''I guess Marigoldleap came slinking back into camp since she didn't want to leave her precious kits for a few moments,'' She hissed. ''Yet she's not getting punished for not completing the patrol, either.''

Birchpaw's pelt was soaked, and so was Mothcrash's. ''You wanna know why we couldn't get anything done?'' She snapped harshly at the tom.

''Mothcrash had fallen from a tree into the river while looking for cobwebs and I was busy saving his tail, but I supposed that even you are too blind to see that. Be grateful we're even still alive, Fadingsun.''

Birchpaw (branch) wasn't finished, though. ''And no, I did not take over the patrol. The only thing I did was tell them some herbs I knew that we needed and suggested places for said herbs to be found. But,'' She flashed a blazing glare at Marigoldleap. ''nobody would know what exactly happened if someone 'hadn't' been there, and then we wouldn't be having this conversation.''

[ @RoboPrism // @poppy - Feel free to bring Birdsnow over. ]

[ @/Cherry~ - Birchpaw (branch) will no longer acknowledge Fadingsun or interact with Fadingsun until the tom gives her an apology worth her forgiveness. ]

[ @Catherine - Marigoldleap has found herself on Birchpaw (branch)'s bad side. If Marigoldleap is seen anywhere near Birchpaw (branch), Birchpaw (branch) will immediately snap out and pin the blame on her. This stated, Birchpaw (branch) will no longer acknowledge Marigoldleap, nor will she interact with her in any way, shape, or form. Especially not on patrols. If Birch is ever put on another patrol with Marigold, I will be requesting for either Birch or Marigold to be switched out. This is permanent. ]

Last edited by paedyn; February 27th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

Mothcrash winced, cowering a bit. He avoided looking into Fadingsun's eyes and glanced over to Birchbranch instead. The warrior didn't understand why they had been reprimanded, he thought Brichbranch had shown initiative to carry on when Marigoldleap seemingly abandoned their patrol.
Not only that, but they couldn't have possibly been on time when he had made his colossol error in the tree.
"It's my fault," he muttered, his tail if he had one, lowering. "I'm sorry. This is all because I fell out of that tree..."
He shivered in guilt, and partly because he was still not dry from the crash into the river. Though he held nothing against Marigoldleap, he wished she could have been there to ease their situation. Who knows what she had left them for though?

Sighing, he glanced at Fadingsun and Birchbranch before padding away with his head down. "If anyone, I should be demoted for slipping out of a tree like a clumsy-pawed kit..."
@Shellwhisker @Cherry~
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 27th, 2024 at 05:27 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Mothcrash winced, cowering a bit. He avoided looking into Fadingsun's eyes and glanced over to Birchbranch instead. The warrior didn't understand why they had been reprimanded, he thought Brichbranch had shown initiative to carry on when Marigoldleap seemingly abandoned their patrol.
Not only that, but they couldn't have possibly been on time when he had made his colossol error in the tree.
"It's my fault," he muttered, his tail if he had one, lowering. "I'm sorry. This is all because I fell out of that tree..."
He shivered in guilt, and partly because he was still not dry from the crash into the river. Though he held nothing against Marigoldleap, he wished she could have been there to ease their situation. Who knows what situation she had left them for though?

Sighing, he glanced at Fadingsun and Birchbranch before padding away with his head down. "If anyone, I should be demoted for slipping out of a tree like a clumsy-pawed kit..."
@Shellwhisker @Cherry~

Birchpaw touched her nose to Mothcrash's ear tip. ''It's not you're fault you slipped,'' She murmured gently. ''If it is any cat's fault that we are being punished at the moment, it's Marigoldleap's.''

There was no possible way for Marigoldleap to have been lurking around whenever Mothcrash's accident had taken place, but it was also the only explanation.

[ @Cherry~ // @poppy (dont know if you want bird here or not but im mentioning you anyway.) ]

there's no way i just spotted a potential ship- birch x moth

Last edited by paedyn; February 27th, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:35 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing grinned, so happy to be in charge of a patrol again. She looked around for the cats she would be leading, hoping to get this done quickly and well.

@Batt. @Frozen Reign
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple padded nervously up to the group. she was still shaken from the recent battle, and didn't say anything to Amberwing or Treepaw. she just nodded slightly at the warrior leading the patrol.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:41 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
These patrols are due by March 11, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern. Fadingsun has permission from Birdsnow to do these patrols. If you need an extension, please ask me no later than March 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern. If you wish to be excused, please let me know no later than February 28 at 11:59 PM Eastern.

Your cat is expected to complete this patrol. Please refrain from taking control of a patrol, either OOC or IC, if your cat isn't the assigned leader unless the assigned leader hasn't posted within the past 72 hours and has been bumped. Failing to adhere to this may result in punishment for your cat. The assigned patrol leader should add their patrol to the patrol menu, and mark it as complete when done. Patrol leaders should be the one to report the patrol; please do not report the patrol as a regular patrol member until the due date.

Patrol leaders are encouraged to establish a posting order. If someone hasn't responded after 72 hours, give them a bump. If they have not responded after an additional 24 hours, feel free to skip over them. Please ensure at least 24 hours is given after the bump for your patrolmate to respond!

If there are any issues or questions, please VM me!

Time for patrols again. It was a task that Fadingsun actually found himself enjoying, so he didn't mind taking up the responsibility again. The tough part was finding cats to go after the battle; many of them were still recovering from their various injuries.

"Mistypaw ( @starry )! You'll be coming with me and Moonfawn ( @Streamtail ) to check the WindClan border."

Optional prompt: On a weak spot of the earth, the ground collapses beneath the patrol and they tumble into an old tunnel!

"Sparrowsnarl ( @Micanomancy )! Please take Deerspark ( @Marigoldwhisper ) and Bunnytuft ( @chickadee ) to the ThunderClan border. Make sure to mark it thoroughly; I'm sick of ThunderClan thinking they don't need to respect our borders."

Optional prompt: While patrolling, you spot a nice cluster of cobwebs decently high in a tree. RiverClan could use them; are you willing to take the risk to go get them?

"Birdsnow ( @poppy ), if you don't mind, please take Riverwhisper ( @forest ) and Talonpaw ( @Lillith ) to the ShadowClan border."

Optional prompt: While passing by a stream as you near the border, someone notices the water running red with blood. Is this a sign from the stars, or merely a coincidence?

"Beanfloat ( @Beanz )! Take Stormwhistle ( @cybervoid ) and Adderpaw ( @TheLostAmongTheStars ) hunting at Sleepy Thicket."

Optional prompt: While someone is hunting, they hear something that sounds like a disturbed howl coming from deep within the thicket. Hmm, maybe this place is haunted after all.

"Amberwing ( @Sklee )! Take Treepaw ( @Batt. ) and Dawnripple ( @Frozen Reign ) hunting at Haven Springs."

Optional prompt: The patrol has a hard time finding any prey. After coming back together, they spot a huge rabbit nearby. They'll need to work together to catch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark sat curiously in the clearing, somewhat surprised to be chosen for another patrol so soon. This time, shockingly, he wasn't scared half to death by the thought of interactions. Sure, it still made him queazy, but he was slowly getting better.

He waited patiently for the two cats. He wondered what might happen at the border patrol. Toe beans crossed that Thunderclan wouldn't be too hostile.

Tags; Sparrowsnarl @Micanomancy Bunnytuft @chickadee
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred large fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Deerspark - @/Marigoldwhisper ] [Bunnytuft - @chickadee ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl left the den he was helping to repair, coming over to the gathered cats. Patrols, good. His flank and muzzle stung with dozens of claw marks, but none of them were serious enough to warrant confinement to camp. He nodded to Fadingsun, then made his way over to Deerspark. ThunderClan border... that was asking for trouble. He would be sure to keep everyone in line. He nodded to the other tom, settling down and letting his aching leg rest.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old February 27th, 2024, 06:07 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Birchpaw touched her nose to Mothcrash's ear tip. ''It's not you're fault you slipped,'' She murmured gently. ''If it is any cat's fault that we are being punished at the moment, it's Marigoldleap's.''

There was no possible way for Marigoldleap to have been lurking around whenever Mothcrash's accident had taken place, but it was also the only explanation.

[ @Cherry~ // @poppy (dont know if you want bird here or not but im mentioning you anyway.) ]

there's no way i just spotted a potential ship- birch x moth
-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior

"...We can't know if she left for something important though..." He twitched the ear she had touched. His fur standing on end when a fuzzy feeling welled in his skin.

()
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior

"...We can't know if she left for something important though..." He twitched the ear she had touched. His fur standing on end when a fuzzy feeling welled in his skin.

()

Birchpaw's deep amber eyes narrowed slightly at Mothcrash's response.

''She does have kits,'' The light brown-and-white RiverClanner mewed gently. ''but the fact she has kits does not justify her actions.''

The she-cat shook her head, generally confused yet pissed off all at the same time. ''It makes no sense. She wasn't there at the time of your accident, but there's no other explanation for why we're being punished.''

Me worse than you, Birchpaw added on silently.

wooo i have enough to buy her beefed up tier one yay-

Last edited by paedyn; February 27th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:37 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Heavily scarred large fluffy dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Deerspark - @/Marigoldwhisper ] [Bunnytuft - @chickadee ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl left the den he was helping to repair, coming over to the gathered cats. Patrols, good. His flank and muzzle stung with dozens of claw marks, but none of them were serious enough to warrant confinement to camp. He nodded to Fadingsun, then made his way over to Deerspark. ThunderClan border... that was asking for trouble. He would be sure to keep everyone in line. He nodded to the other tom, settling down and letting his aching leg rest.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark winced as he eyed the warriors scars. They probably got those in the recent raid.

He shivered. That probably made hostility even more likely.

Deerspark sent a silent prayer to the stars above, lifting his chin as though he was looking those Starclan cats right in their all-seeing eyes. He'd probably never know what hid behind them until he died to join them himself.

As much as he loved Starclan, the idea of dying was still something he wasn't quite sure of. It made him fight for his life during battles just as much as the safety of his clan.

He did know that the best way to die was to die with honor. He probably didn't have much of that. He was just... Average. Like you could see his face in any crowd, fill him in as a background character in any story. He didn't like that possibility. It was eerie and it freaked him out.

He felt like a little kit getting scared over all of this.

Tadpolesprint would be able to calm me down...

A stab of grief shot through him like thousands of cats gnawing at his throat. Deerspark stiffened and guided his eyes to Sparrowsnarl to distract him.

"You alright?" He asked weakly, eyes clouded like a dazed mouse.

(Poor boy misses his wife)

Tags; @chickadee

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies
My Art Shop!

signature picture by @/GreenTheGreat
toyhouse / finders
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:21 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple padded nervously up to the group. she was still shaken from the recent battle, and didn't say anything to Amberwing or Treepaw. she just nodded slightly at the warrior leading the patrol.
Nodding back at Dawnripple, and making sure Treepaw was with them, Amberwing set off towards Haven Springs, gesturing with her tail for them to follow. She wouldn't make em talk if they didn't feel like it.

@Batt.(you can make the next post in Haven Springs)
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?