Today 02:17 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:05 PM

Old September 9th, 2021, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Darktiger waited on Buzzardpaw and nightfoot and nods "yes dawnstar." she mews she wanted to help somehow without being in the main action all the time

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 9th, 2021, 10:18 PM

My Mood: Chatty

mountainmist sat there looking at downstate " why would you rip her ears off?" She questioned disturbed, she twisted around to the rest of the cats staring at her, she twisted back around looking at the leader rock
Old September 9th, 2021, 10:19 PM

mountainmist sat there looking at dawnstar" why would you rip her ears off?" She questioned disturbed, she twisted around to the rest of the cats staring at her, she twisted back around looking at the leader rock
Old September 9th, 2021, 10:44 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Nightfoot bowed his head to Dawnstar and glanced over at Darktiger. They'd have to figure out the details later.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:12 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Papaya (No need to respond if you don't want to, just Gingerpaw being Gingerpaw)

Gingerpaw nearly leapt out of her fur as Dawnstar called her name. So she was going to Riverclan after all! Her claws ripped up the dirt beneath her paws. Don't get too excited, Dawnstar is watching! Gotta seem cool. Sophisticated. Warrior-like. After a few super casual licks to her chest, got to look good for her fish dinner, she scampered off to find the rest of her patrol.

"Hey Whisperkit! Don't let the fishies scare ya!" She called out, a smug look etched on her face. She was not going to let that sorry excuse for a cat get the best of her again.
Old September 9th, 2021, 11:51 PM

Silentwhisper nodded before walking off
Old September 10th, 2021, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar shot a very irritated glare at the warrior called Silentwhisper. This was the second time that it seemed her ears failed to work. "Silentwhisper, if you can't use your ears properly, I'm sure Elmshadow and Berrypaw would be willing to rip them off your head." Dawnstar spat out while curling the tip of her tail. It seemed that the she-cat was getting on more than just Dawnstar's nerves. The clan leader was not above letting cats settle their differences with their claws, but not when it took attention away from what she was announcing. "Continue acting a fool and yowling at cats, Silentwhisper, and I'll demote you and let them rip off your ears." If the cat wasn't going to act like a warrior, why the hell should Dawnstar keep her as one, the warrior had the maturity and attention span of a newborn.

"Those of you with injuries are free to rest or can assist with work around the camp." The leader wrinkled her nose when Shrewstep spoke out, Dawnstar had a nasty cruel streak but hadn't hit the point where she'd be pushing those with injuries to their limit. Dawnstar was amused with how many cats were willing to start a fight with RiverClan over staying safe at home. Dawnstar wasn't eager about sending too big of a group over to RiverClan, perhaps three patrols of five cats would work. The rest of the clan could help her prepare for the worst.

Even if RiverClan allied themselves with WindClan to raid them, which was the most likely outcome, win or lose, it would help ShadowClan in the long run. Dawnstar would learn from it, fix what needed fixing and praise what was done well. ShadowClan had an extra place to stay and recover and a whole second forest to hunt from should they get pushed out again. Whatever repercussions that came from this, Dawnstar would make sure the other clans paid back every lick of pain they may cause ShadowClan. Unlike the other leaders who screeches and proposes peace or a stalemate, Dawnstar was an unrelenting force that would keep coming until she was satisfied that she got her point across. Peace didn't exist with her.

"Dapplecloud, you'll lead a patrol with Tigerrose, Daisypaw, Hogstep, and Spottedleapord.
Shadestorm you are in charge of Snakebite, Cougarivy, Sparkpaw, and Whisperpaw.
Fiercefire, you're patrol will consist of Badgerscar, Icesplash, Falconfur, and Gingerpaw."
Considering that Dawnstar was just stirring up trouble for right now, fifteen cats should be more than enough to turn RiverClan's attention to them. If that doesn't get the guppies at least yowling if not running to WindClan immediately then Dawnstar would have to up her game. She wondered if there were any twoleg traps around the territory, it might be fun if she figured out how to play with them.

"Rest up or whatever, I'll take you to the border tonight." Not that she didn't trust them to make it to the border themselves, but Dawnstar wanted to make it very clear that this wasn't a fight to the death, they were there to tear apart whoever they found and come home immediately. Dawnstar would rather not deal with casualties right now.

"Darktiger you can go with Nightfoot and Buzzardpaw on a hunting patrol. Try hunting in the Icy Heartlands." Order the feline as she picked up Nightfoot speaking about hunting to his new apprentice.

"The rest of you can help with the evacuations, it's been some time since we've returned to the... Hidden Haven, so I may take a few you to help me check that it's clear of predators and loners." It was a bit of a hike through the Icy Heartlands to reach that old camp, but worth it. She could refresh the scent trail and the borders around the place and at least make sure there was a den set up for the queens and kits should it be needed.

The squealing mews of a kit had Dawnstar peering down fourth to look at the small gray kit down below. "I like the enthusiasm, hairball, but you need to get bigger before you can do any real damage." Cocking her head, Dawnstar shifted her attention over to Goldenstep when the queens were brought up.

"I'll be working with the queens and kits on evacuation drills once I've got a solid way of getting out gorge, but while you're waiting it wouldn't be a bad idea to brush up on some of your fighting skills. You are warriors before you are queens, you should be able to defend yourself and our kits on the off chance that there aren't warriors around to defend you. The kits can go through some basic training to fight as well. I'm sure I can find a spare warrior to help with the training or I'll help myself if I have the time." Dawnstar didn't like the idea of being of those leaders who used the death of a kit as some sort of fault or excuse to lay blame on another. If a clan wasn't strong enough to defend their young or watch them then they had no one to blame but themselves when they ended up dead.

Dawnstar took a seat on the Shadowledge as she waited to see if any of the cats had any problems with anything. If not she was going to dismiss the meeting and get everything moving. The clan needed to be training or patrolling, whatever kept them up and busy. If war was coming, worst come to worst, ShadowClan would have to be able to stand on their own two paws. She'd make certain that they could do it.

"I'm up for helping" he meowed
Old September 10th, 2021, 12:51 AM

My Mood: Cool

Goldenstep dipped her head respectfully, taking in a deep breath. She would await Dawnstar's orders and in the meantime she could maybe use this time to be with Elmshadow when he had some spare time to spare with her. And maybe the activity would encourage her kits to come sooner...she stopped, her heart freezing in her chest. What if her kits came during all of this? Her stomach churned nauseatingly. She filled her lungs to ease the restriction she felt on them. There was nothing she could really do and worrying would not solve the problem. She looked at Elmshadow, seeking his comfort.
@Ravensong

Pigeonkit stopped in her tracks as she wove through the crowd of cats. A flood of mixed emotions warred within her. Dawnstar acknowledged her. She could almost fly at the idea of her leader noticing her specially. And she likes my enthusiasm?! Pigeonkit felt dizzy with excitement.
But the dismissal felt like a twig-slap across her face. Hairball? She swallowed roughly and backed out of the crowd of cats to sit idly along the outskirts. She shook out her pelt and nodded determinedly. She'd get bigger and she'd get stronger and she'd prove herself to Dawnstar and everybody else!
Gingercry
Old September 10th, 2021, 01:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow flexed his claws into the packed dirt of the clearing. He stood taller and his lip twitched in the start of a snarl, though he did not look away from Dawnstar to give more attention to Silentwhisper. But should Silentwhisper give him any excuse to carry out Dawnstar's threatened order, he would do so without a second thought.

He listened to the names listed assigned to Riverclan stealth patrols. When he did not hear his name called he nodded. It'd be an honor to join Dawnstar to check out the Hidden Haven but he would be equally enthusiastic in his efforts to prepare the clearing for evacuation or training and sparring. He pressed his flank against Goldenstep, catching her look from the side of his eye. He awaited any further instruction from Dawnstar.

At the mention of a kit, Elmshadow switched his gaze to track his leader's. Through the throng of warriors, he caught a small grey bundle. He recognized Pigeonkit, the unbidden thought striking into his mind, my daughter, but he shoved the thought away as quickly as it appeared. Still nobody but Batsong knew about his relation to the grey kit and her sister and he was set in keeping it that way. Dawnstar appreciated the kit's enthusiasm, that was all.

__________________________________________________ _____

**Cougarivy**

Dawnstar listed the names to be on the stealth patrols. Cougarivy...Cougarivy...Cougarivy... Her name repeated in her mind after it crossed Dawnstar's lips. She shivered, her heart pounding. She'd been chosen to go on patrol. She bounced then racked her mind. Shadestorm. she'd check in with him after the meeting.

Her mind buzzed with images of bleeding guppies. Cougarivy quivered, still struck with disbelief. She, Cougarivy, had been chosen for such a fun mission! She couldn't wait for the excitment to begin! She focused on settling in to listen quietly to Dawnstar, impatient for the meeting to be over and for the night to come quickly. Rest up? She wouldn't be able to sit still until then, much less get any sort of rest.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 10th, 2021, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow flexed his claws into the packed dirt of the clearing. He stood taller and his lip twitched in the start of a snarl, though he did not look away from Dawnstar to give more attention to Silentwhisper. But should Silentwhisper give him any excuse to carry out Dawnstar's threatened order, he would do so without a second thought.

He listened to the names listed assigned to Riverclan stealth patrols. When he did not hear his name called he nodded. It'd be an honor to join Dawnstar to check out the Hidden Haven but he would be equally enthusiastic in his efforts to prepare the clearing for evacuation or training and sparring. He pressed his flank against Goldenstep, catching her look from the side of his eye. He awaited any further instruction from Dawnstar.

At the mention of a kit, Elmshadow switched his gaze to track his leader's. Through the throng of warriors, he caught a small grey bundle. He recognized Pigeonkit, the unbidden thought striking into his mind, my daughter, but he shoved the thought away as quickly as it appeared. Still nobody but Batsong knew about his relation to the grey kit and her sister and he was set in keeping it that way. Dawnstar appreciated the kit's enthusiasm, that was all.

__________________________________________________ _____

**Cougarivy**

Dawnstar listed the names to be on the stealth patrols. Cougarivy...Cougarivy...Cougarivy... Her name repeated in her mind after it crossed Dawnstar's lips. She shivered, her heart pounding. She'd been chosen to go on patrol. She bounced then racked her mind. Shadestorm. she'd check in with him after the meeting.

Her mind buzzed with images of bleeding guppies. Cougarivy quivered, still struck with disbelief. She, Cougarivy, had been chosen for such a fun mission! She couldn't wait for the excitment to begin! She focused on settling in to listen quietly to Dawnstar, impatient for the meeting to be over and for the night to come quickly. Rest up? She wouldn't be able to sit still until then, much less get any sort of rest.
Silentwhisper glared at Elmshadow in annoyance