Today 08:46 AM

Old October 12th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

Well lucky her she'd get to lead a patrol today. Giving a small nod of acknowledgement at her orders Darkcloud sat down and scanned the crowd of cats for her patrolmates, she had met Ospreysplash before but Pristinewish? She wasn't so sure but that didn't as long as they didn't mess around.

This patrol would be particularly dangerous but like Vulturefang had said they could kill any Thunderclanners that crossed the borders it was unlike for them to run into a battle patrol but not impossible so she'd make sure that everyone would be on high alret and doing what they were supposed to and report back to the deputy.

@GhostThief @Ladieboo

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old October 12th, 2023, 02:49 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dalek View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior

Well lucky her she'd get to lead a patrol today. Giving a small nod of acknowledgement at her orders Darkcloud sat down and scanned the crowd of cats for her patrolmates, she had met Ospreysplash before but Pristinewish? She wasn't so sure but that didn't as long as they didn't mess around.

This patrol would be particularly dangerous but like Vulturefang had said they could kill any Thunderclanners that crossed the borders it was unlike for them to run into a battle patrol but not impossible so she'd make sure that everyone would be on high alret and doing what they were supposed to and report back to the deputy.

@GhostThief @Ladieboo

OspreySplash padded up to DarkCloud, flicking her tail in greeting.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old October 12th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dalek View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior

@GhostThief @Ladieboo
Pristinewish paddled over @Ladieboo '

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 12th, 2023, 04:57 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Hawkgrowl trudged towards the rest of the cats searching for his patrol mate. "Daisydream? Where are ya?" he meowed gruffly as he searched for the cat. "Don't know if ya heard 'em, but we gotta go to the Icy Heartlands. To hunt."

@the.lemon.witch
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:20 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Deerpaw-*
116/100
he/they || 8moons || Agatha Kitty: inactive
fluffy brown tom with a stub tail and white chest and muzzle

Another patrol, and this time for the border with RiverClan. Deerpaw didn't have any super strong opinions about the river cats, other than maybe that one who had saved his mentor was ok, but she was probably one of the only ones he'd ever have any significant gratitude for. Her and maybe the apprentice and warrior she had had with her on her patrol, but he couldn't remember their faces so that was a moot point.

Anyway, border patrol, he could let Snowecho he'd done one, too so he wouldn't have to show them around the border himself. Anything that wold make Snow's job easier Deerpaw welcomed. He hated how nervous training made his mentor, so maybe if he got help elsewhere, some of that stress would be lifted from his shoulders. Deer hadn't spoken to the other two on this patrol, but maybe they were nice enough? They hoped so.... A deep breath later, and Deerpaw was scouring the clearing for Cunningthroat (gah... that name sounded scary...) and Stormeyes.
oop my bad//- storm eye had fished training her apprentice for that day as she went on the border patrol as he got rest for the next training she sm=niffed the air "i dont smell anything" she said her scared face looking at deer paw

Last edited by Spider.; October 12th, 2023 at 06:23 PM. Reason: forgot this was Sc
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dark @lynxyboo
The healing Clan leader had been sitting outside her den watching a pest as he sorted out patrols. Dawnstar had thought she'd get more irked with having that crow-food eater as a deputy, but he seemed to avoid annoying her if possible. Which was smart if he wanted to keep his rank a bit longer. Bored and sleepy due to the cold, the leader got to her paws and was going to head into her den when Vulturefang turned his attention to her.

A loud warning hiss and a flash of large fangs was the only response Dawnstar gave for the insolence. He was lucky he needed his tongue. Mood a bit worse than it was a moment ago, Dawnstar rested her brilliant amber orbs on Dovedance. The massive leader snorted in amusement at her comment. "Of course it is." She huffed arrogantly and then glanced around for Hazelstripe. The leader was going to leave her behind if she didn't show up quickly.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:44 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Dark @lynxyboo
The healing Clan leader had been sitting outside her den watching a pest as he sorted out patrols. Dawnstar had thought she'd get more irked with having that crow-food eater as a deputy, but he seemed to avoid annoying her if possible. Which was smart if he wanted to keep his rank a bit longer. Bored and sleepy due to the cold, the leader got to her paws and was going to head into her den when Vulturefang turned his attention to her.

A loud warning hiss and a flash of large fangs was the only response Dawnstar gave for the insolence. He was lucky he needed his tongue. Mood a bit worse than it was a moment ago, Dawnstar rested her brilliant amber orbs on Dovedance. The massive leader snorted in amusement at her comment. "Of course it is." She huffed arrogantly and then glanced around for Hazelstripe. The leader was going to leave her behind if she didn't show up quickly.
Dovedance's eyes narrowed. She knew that Dawnstar could be hostile, but she didn't realize just how harsh the ShadowClan leader was. No need to be rude, Dovedance thought, sniffing as Dawnstar padded over to her. The mottled silver-and-white tabby's tail swished in the air before she let out a yowl. ''Hazelstripe, come on! You shouldn't keep us waiting,'' Dovedance's mew rang across to where the warrior lay beside the warriors' den. Dovedance fixed a firm amber gaze on the ShadowClan warrior as they padded up. Her tail tip flicked dismissively. Wolfhowl, who had been watching with narrowed, dark blue eyes, dipped his head respectfully to the three cats. Dovedance gave him a curt nod. Dovedance flashed Hazelstripe a sympathetic look. She didn't want to be harsh, but she could tell Dawnstar wasn't happy. Ears twitching nervously, the ShadowClan she-cat headed towards the camp entrance.
__________________________________________________ _____________
(Sorry for the late reply! I was busy lol.)
@Dark

Last edited by isla; October 12th, 2023 at 06:48 PM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 10:56 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Hazelstripe

The Collector: Inactive

Hazelstripe belatedly, but not hurriedly made her way over to her patrolmates. She wouldn’t be caught dead rushing to get somewhere, as it would be like admitting she was wrong and one thing about her was that she was never wrong. In addition to never being wrong, she was also never late, as anyone who showed up before her was just early. Scrambling to catch up to others was beneath her, and even if the Darkforest itself were bearing down on her, she would keep the same relaxed and measured pace. Perfect, that's what she was.

”Hello, there Dawnstar. It seems that our… deputy is giving you problems. My condolences,” She said in greeting, before turning her amber gaze toward Dovedance. ”I’d appreciate you not yelling, it’s quite unbecoming. I was on my way, and now I’m here. What’s the hold up now?” she asked, a hint of disdain lining her words. She wasn’t too happy with how Dovedance had rushed her but she was willing to overlook it on account of Danwstar being present.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:38 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Brackenfire

Ooo, her second day back and she was already leading a patrol. If Brackenfire wasn't currently trying to play the insufferable part of the good upstanding(ish) citizen, she would gloat. She would run to the elder's den and cackle maniacally in Smalltail's face. But good upstanding citizens (even if they were just upstanding-ish) didn't taunt and bully the senior citizens, so Brackenfire wouldn't be doing any of that.... yet. Instead, she padded over to where the cats mingled, staying on the outside of the throng of gathering patrols and cats, nose wrinkled slightly. She had forgotten that living in a Clan involved living with a group of cats, and after seasons by herself, she wasn't adjusting so gracefully.

At least she was going with Floodedshadow, rain seemed.... at least interesting. From how Darkfall responded to him in the clearing and how Vulturefang seemed to think it ever so slightly comical to place her with Floodedshadow, Brackenfire was concerned that this cat wasn't completely competent. But it would be fine. Maybe she would want to throw herself off a cliff after this, but at least she wouldn't be bored. Now, all that was left to do was.... wait for her partner to show up. Then they could get this show on the road.

Nabbing a nearby clump of moss, once her patrolmate arrived she would wave it in his face with a cool, teasing chuckle. "Just in case." Hopefully rain had head Vulturefang's "joke" or her words wouldn't make any sense. She didn't really care either way, but she didn't want to be the boring one on the patrol.

[ @vampire ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 13th, 2023 at 02:32 PM.
Old October 13th, 2023, 01:18 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Waspswarm pads up to Cobwebpaw and Sweetbriar. "Well, we should train you on the way."
- @Soldier - @redshiftreign -

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE