miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

At this point, patrols where finally becoming less frightening to the quiet warrior. Even with Dusklion's bitting tone he knew that the situation was urgent, especially if... His stomach lurched. Urg... He'd rather not think about what happened or the dangerous prickly air that surrounded the whole messy situation. He'd rather focus on the fact that he was proven trustworthy enough to go on this patrol, that made a small little smile flicker across his maw.

He sat in the middle of the clearing. If he had a long enough tail then it would be curled neatly around his brown paws. He kept his ears high for the familiar pads of the spoken warriors (Deerspark was pretty good at identifying cats by pawsteps alone).

Tags: Mistyshard @starry
Amberwing @Sklee

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf heard the call and slowly stood up, making his way out of the warriors den he walked over to Fallenwish. He’d never been on a patrol before so he was excited for it, but Dusklion’s words sounded a little bit ominous to him, shouldn’t have to fight? He thought. However he was looking forward to this.
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:49 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

the she-cat stumbled into the clearing with wide eyes. "so so sorry!" her voice was sad and ashamed. "i really thought i came back in time! but i didnt! im sorry." she huffed as she stopped and took a few deep breathes. "sorry. i did it...i marked the border and i thought i came back in time." she huffed.

@Marigoldwhisper
@taillow
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:04 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@taillow @/Myling
(Myling has announced a short 5-day hiatus and while they’d probably be able to get it done I don’t want to put too much pressure on them when they come back, so maybe add someone to the patrol and hope Myling’s able to wrap up the finishing parts or something? thanks!)

Minnowsplash sat alone in the clearing. It was clear that Bubblekite wasn’t present, but they didn’t want to go hunting alone. Fidgeting lightly with their paws, Minnowsplash approached Dusklion and explained their situation.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 8th, 2024, 07:55 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
One ear perked to listen to the cat who approached her without taking her eyes off the medicine den, Dusklion let out a sigh. After a beat the head Lionheart finally tore her gaze off the den and looked at Minnowsplash. "Alright, if they show up I'll tell 'em to head out after you. For now..." the dark tabby glanced around, spotting another warrior nearby. "Emberfang! Head out with Minnowsplash to hunt near Sleepy Thicket. Bubblekit might join you all later." With that she gave a nod to Minnow and turned to look back at the medicine den.

[ @Littlesun0112 @Minkuu @Myling - if you see this myling and want to join the patrol after your hiatus is over, you're weclome to! no worries if not; bubble won't get in trouble if they don't go ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:38 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive]
He heard his name being called. Dammit. Well, no use complainin'. No need to waste anyone's precious breaths because of a dumb thing. Okay, Minnowsplash. A cat he had never talked to in his entire life. Maybe he could get know them or something. Ask them some questions. Should probably focus on the actual patrol unless he wants to get bonked though. For now at least. A bit of the boring part. Hm, perhaps this little patrol he'll be doing could turn out fun. He'll see soon. Nothing even happens usually but eh. Never know. "Aallllright, i'll go". And so the warrior walked his paws onto the clan's clearing. With a smile on his face, he asked: "So, you ready to head out?" he did try to sound at least 80% entusiastic. Listen, even if he isn't actually that excited he gotta make himself look good. Whether or not that'll even make him look good. Or a weirdo. 50/50 chance. "Wonder where Bubblekite is" half of him didn't really care that much considering Liondusk said Bubble's probably gonna catch up soon anyway. But the other half is maybeeee interested in what he's doing.
[ @Littlesun0112 @taillow @/Myling | sorry for the extremely messy post, it's nighttime here and Minku's getting tired ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old April 8th, 2024, 09:32 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

PIGEONPELT

Upon hearing the call from Dusklion, Pigeonpelt's ears perked up from the edge of RiverClan's camp clearing, her black and white pelt glinting under the sunlight. Her brother had been out, and for the while being, she rested at the side to await him. Standing up with a brief shake of her pelt, she crowded alongside other warriors and apprentices to the RiverClan Lionheart, a warm smile on her face.

Hearing that she was called the patrol leader, the molly gave a slight nod and a sweeter smile, one that beamed widely. "Of course," She dipped her head in respect before she retreated to look for her two other clanmates, Springburst and Eaglepaw. Friendly, she'd greet the two other companions again with a nod, "Such a lovely day. We'll head out once you're ready." With a flick of her tail, she retreated slightly to give them time to prepare.

When all was ready, she led the patrol out.

@Eden @Mica (Sorry for short and late starter, will ping again in Saltmeadow Marsh!!)
(First time doing patrols so a bit nervous haha, also just got sick so may be short on replies)
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:46 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior | patrol time

With teeth bared in an eager, lopsided grin, the tabby warrior found himself looking about for his patrolmates. He was happy to help with anything, gladly complying to a border patrol... Even if he was a little apprehensive of the ThunderClan situation. He pressed that down, however, and tried to maintain his excited, amiable presentation of himself.

[ @starry ; @Marigoldwhisper ]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
A patrol, sure. To the Thunderrats' border... hopefully they would not cause too much chaos. The lionheart trotted over to her patrolmates, offering them a nod as a greeting. So far, her patrols had always gone well and she hoped this one wouldn't be an exception. "Let's get going then," she mewed and led the way to Smallpines.

[ @Peril @Marigoldwhisper ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 8th, 2024, 03:46 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Minkuu @/Myling (feel free to make a starter once you’ve read this)

Minnowsplash nodded. ”Yep, ready when you are,” they mewed. As they padded towards Emberfang, they could see a thousand thoughts bouncing around at once. Ooooh boy. Hopefully this wouldn’t end like the last time they hunted with a puffball.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 8th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Closed Thread