Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:33 AM

Old January 27th, 2018, 04:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Irisgaze was shocked to hear what the kit had said, ``O-Oh yes, of course.`` She mewed, this kit really knew a lot, where did she get all that knowledge from!? Irisgaze was pretty surprised to hear a kitten say "sexist" or "flirt" or anything related to that matter, She'll probably be the smartest cat in the whole clan! She thought, Great Starclan she thought to herself. ``I'm sure Grousestar would pick the perfect and fittest mentor for you.`` She assured Eveningkit.
(She probs will be or she’ll discover what it is like to fall in love and always pretend to be helpless and forget her brains always flirting and needing a tom aronud her, or she’ll be so smart she’ll turn into a murderer who covers up the evidence really well due to her smarts)
Eveningkit purred realizing she was impressing a warrior. She smiled in pride slightly,” Yeah. Grousestar is a smart leader. He will give me a good mentor.” She hated how her sister always sugggested that maybe when she was a warrior she’d become deputy due to her brains.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(She probs will be or she’ll discover what it is like to fall in love and always pretend to be helpless and forget her brains always flirting and needing a tom aronud her, or she’ll be so smart she’ll turn into a murderer who covers up the evidence really well due to her smarts)
Eveningkit purred realizing she was impressing a warrior. She smiled in pride slightly,” Yeah. Grousestar is a smart leader. He will give me a good mentor.” She hated how her sister always sugggested that maybe when she was a warrior she’d become deputy due to her brains.

Okie))

Irisgaze nodded, ``I'm sure he will!`` She said again, ``You must be really serious about you're future and education.`` She mewed, giving a purr. Usually kits always love their mentors, whoever they are and are always eager to train and explore rather than knowing what education they might get, or how their future might turn out. Eveningkit was a great kit and Irisgaze was 100% positive she'll succeed in anything she does.
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Okie))

Irisgaze nodded, ``I'm sure he will!`` She said again, ``You must be really serious about you're future and education.`` She mewed, giving a purr. Usually kits always love their mentors, whoever they are and are always eager to train and explore rather than knowing what education they might get, or how their future might turn out. Eveningkit was a great kit and Irisgaze was 100% positive she'll succeed in anything she does.
(She’ll fail her first time flirting)
Eveningkit nodded,” I am serious and not really excited.” She meowed,” Training shouldn’t be fun or I’ll be a bad warrior.” She added casually not thinking much about what she said being scarily nerdy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
(She’ll fail her first time flirting)
Eveningkit nodded,” I am serious and not really excited.” She meowed,” Training shouldn’t be fun or I’ll be a bad warrior.” She added casually not thinking much about what she said being scarily nerdy.
Irisgaze felt as though Eveningkit was a warrior that was even smarter and wiser than any cat, ``Right!`` She mewed, ``But training should also be fun too, I mean, would you rather train with your mentor while having fun and being joyful or would you rather train being snapped at all the time and always follow strict rules?`` She asked, ``It's up to you and your future mentor to decide that, but the mentors should always let you decide, it is your apprenticeship and it's your choice to do what you what too, not just them.`` She mewed and licked a paw, drawing it over her ears.
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Irisgaze felt as though Eveningkit was a warrior that was even smarter and wiser than any cat, ``Right!`` She mewed, ``But training should also be fun too, I mean, would you rather train with your mentor while having fun and being joyful or would you rather train being snapped at all the time and always follow strict rules?`` She asked, ``It's up to you and your future mentor to decide that, but the mentors should always let you decide, it is your apprenticeship and it's your choice to do what you what too, not just them.`` She mewed and licked a paw, drawing it over her ears.
She sighed,” Well I’d prefer fun, but I’d be a better warrior having a tough mentor not allowing fun.” She meowed,” After all warriohood is longer than apprenticehood.” She meowed cheerfully.

Old January 27th, 2018, 06:16 PM

Quote:
She sighed,” Well I’d prefer fun, but I’d be a better warrior having a tough mentor not allowing fun.” She meowed,” After all warriohood is longer than apprenticehood.” She meowed cheerfully.

``Of course, but life can always allow fun, being a warrior is about being serious, protecting your clan and hunting for your clan but it's also about protecting your clan besides your friends and kin, hunting with all your friends and family too!`` She mewed, ``If you were apprentice, even the toughest mentor will allowed a tiny moment of being joyful in it.`` She said, ``But like again, it's your choice to do whatever you wish to.`` She mewed and flicked her tail.
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
``Of course, but life can always allow fun, being a warrior is about being serious, protecting your clan and hunting for your clan but it's also about protecting your clan besides your friends and kin, hunting with all your friends and family too!`` She mewed, ``If you were apprentice, even the toughest mentor will allowed a tiny moment of being joyful in it.`` She said, ``But like again, it's your choice to do whatever you wish to.`` She mewed and flicked her tail.
Eveningkit shrugged,” Well...I don’t really think friends are necissary after all, training is suppose to the top commitment. And friends would probably be a distraction from training.” She meowed that really was her belief.

Old January 28th, 2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Eveningkit shrugged,” Well...I don’t really think friends are necissary after all, training is suppose to the top commitment. And friends would probably be a distraction from training.” She meowed that really was her belief.

Irisgaze was shocked to hear such things from Eveningkit but she didn't push I any farther, ``Well... I guess everybody has their own opinions of things.`` she mewed, ``But all that matters is that apprentices succeed in training, become warriors and hopefully have a good life.`` She mewed but she didn't quit believe that. She didn't want to argue with a kit about apprenticeship. Everybody is different and unique in their own way, it was up to Irisgaze to argue with them to change their life, personality or their beliefs!
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Irisgaze was shocked to hear such things from Eveningkit but she didn't push I any farther, ``Well... I guess everybody has their own opinions of things.`` she mewed, ``But all that matters is that apprentices succeed in training, become warriors and hopefully have a good life.`` She mewed but she didn't quit believe that. She didn't want to argue with a kit about apprenticeship. Everybody is different and unique in their own way, it was up to Irisgaze to argue with them to change their life, personality or their beliefs!
She blinked,” I know. And I think the best way to be the best warrior I can be is not having friends throughout apprenticehood and only focussing on apprenticehood. It’d be easier making my two littermates not remember me for six moons, but I can’t make that happen.” She replied.

Old January 28th, 2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
She blinked,” I know. And I think the best way to be the best warrior I can be is not having friends throughout apprenticehood and only focussing on apprenticehood. It’d be easier making my two littermates not remember me for six moons, but I can’t make that happen.” She replied.

Irisgaze didn't really think that was a good a idea, making her own littlermates forget about her? No friends through apprenticehood? Eveningkit must be really serious that she would want all that! ``Why would you want your own littlermates to forget about you?`` She asked in slight shocked, ``Besides, they won't be distracting, they'll have their own training to do.`` She pointed out, is that really the best way to become a warrior though? She asked herself, must be a really serious life.