Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[p] wait wait, okay hold...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 08:15 PM
Flickering Chance in the...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:09 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:08 PM
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:08 PM

Old October 9th, 2023, 09:13 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Shademoss gave a small nod and padded over to Echoshine and Ivorypaw.

Last edited by hawkboi; October 9th, 2023 at 09:13 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:28 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk_Boi View Post
Shademoss gave a small nod and padded over to Echoshine and Ivorypaw.
Echoshine groweled and walked over to Shade moss. "IVORYPAW!" she hissed

{ @LunaStar22 }
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:35 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**

He'd have thought that by now he'd have gotten used to the warriors taking herb patrols to be more negligible yet here he was disappointed once again. This time was rather special though as he'd had some failures fail in a way he'd yet to experience before. Some were straight forward enough, though, so he decided to start with those.

"Frostclaw, Snowecho, Shadowedmist, and Spiralice. You're all grown warriors who all failed to take heed of a patrol that was entrusted in you to complete. It's the most basic of responsibilities as a warrior. And for your negligence, you'll all be demoted back to apprentices unless you can give me a compelling reason why I should reconsider."
[ @SandWing @spookywynds Frostclaw and Snowecho are being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. If you completed the patrol but forgot to deposit the herbs in the herb storage, your OC can explain that in this thread and deposit the collected herbs in the herb storage. ]

"Whisperingpaw, Chirppaw, Daypaw, and Spiritpaw. You're only responsibility in this clan is to learn so you can become dependable warriors for this clan. Today you've failed this one responsibility and thus have shown you are not yet ready for the rank. You'll be demoted back to kits. Do not use this opportunity to slack off though. You'll be expected to continue your training in camp."
[ @Theodore_510 @Zelly Whisperingpaw and Chirppaw are being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They'll be able to resume their normal apprentice rank on 10/17. If you completed the patrol but forgot to deposit the herbs in the herb storage, your OC can explain that in this thread and deposit the collected herbs in the herb storage. ]

"Dovedance and Blackhawk." Elmshadow narrowed his eyes for a moment, waiting for the two to arrive, before continuing. "You both brought back...something, though nothing ever made it into my den. But when I send you out for herbs and you return with just whatever flower fits your fancy, that's hardly helpful. I don't know if you had moss in your ears or are just that frog-brained. I sent you to bring back lady's mantle, lavender, and mallow and you walked back with poppy flowers, catmint, and moss. Care to explain?" He hardly cared what the explanation was, or attempt of, as it was a simple enough request that they had utterly failed to heed. It only made matters worse that it was nothing of any use to him in the moment meanwhile it'd left him painfully short on a vital herb for the battle. "You'll get the opportunity to make up for your transgression only because you met the lowest possible bar of showing up, but don't screw it up again. Leave and bring back the herbs I need. I'll have more reliable warriors get me the lady's mantle, you two manage to bring back the lavender and mallow you missed and I'll consider your patrol completed. Go now."
[ @WhiteDawn @lynxyboo Dovedance and Blackhawk can go to Sunkissed Creek. Each must have a minimum 2 posts collecting lavender and mallow and deposit them in the herb storage with links to the posts by 10/20 or they will face IC punishment]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:50 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

snowecho // he/him // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

The herbs... The herbs! How could they forget! Staring back at the medicine cat with a panicked look in his eye, he simply bows his head, ears laid back against his skull.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry... I-I have the burnet, Elmshadow, please let me bring them there now... I know it won't make up for such a stupid mistake... Someone as pathetic as me deserves to be punished... I-I will go and bring them, I promise... And if punishment is still in order I will... I will obey... S-sorry, sorry...

Idiot... Stupid, stupid idiot... How could they forget something so important?! They deserve worse.

(MITTS IS SILLY AND FORGOT TO GO DEPOSIT THEM JSDNFKS SORRY PITOU IM GONNA RUN AND DO IT NOW SOBS)
elmshadow | @Pitou

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:52 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Elmshadow**

He'd have thought that by now he'd have gotten used to the warriors taking herb patrols to be more negligible yet here he was disappointed once again. This time was rather special though as he'd had some failures fail in a way he'd yet to experience before. Some were straight forward enough, though, so he decided to start with those.

"Frostclaw, Snowecho, Shadowedmist, and Spiralice. You're all grown warriors who all failed to take heed of a patrol that was entrusted in you to complete. It's the most basic of responsibilities as a warrior. And for your negligence, you'll all be demoted back to apprentices unless you can give me a compelling reason why I should reconsider."
[ @SandWing @spookywynds Frostclaw and Snowecho are being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. If you completed the patrol but forgot to deposit the herbs in the herb storage, your OC can explain that in this thread and deposit the collected herbs in the herb storage. ]

"Whisperingpaw, Chirppaw, Daypaw, and Spiritpaw. You're only responsibility in this clan is to learn so you can become dependable warriors for this clan. Today you've failed this one responsibility and thus have shown you are not yet ready for the rank. You'll be demoted back to kits. Do not use this opportunity to slack off though. You'll be expected to continue your training in camp."
[ @Theodore_510 @Zelly Whisperingpaw and Chirppaw are being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They'll be able to resume their normal apprentice rank on 10/17. If you completed the patrol but forgot to deposit the herbs in the herb storage, your OC can explain that in this thread and deposit the collected herbs in the herb storage. ]

"Dovedance and Blackhawk." Elmshadow narrowed his eyes for a moment, waiting for the two to arrive, before continuing. "You both brought back...something, though nothing ever made it into my den. But when I send you out for herbs and you return with just whatever flower fits your fancy, that's hardly helpful. I don't know if you had moss in your ears or are just that frog-brained. I sent you to bring back lady's mantle, lavender, and mallow and you walked back with poppy flowers, catmint, and moss. Care to explain?" He hardly cared what the explanation was, or attempt of, as it was a simple enough request that they had utterly failed to heed. It only made matters worse that it was nothing of any use to him in the moment meanwhile it'd left him painfully short on a vital herb for the battle. "You'll get the opportunity to make up for your transgression only because you met the lowest possible bar of showing up, but don't screw it up again. Leave and bring back the herbs I need. I'll have more reliable warriors get me the lady's mantle, you two manage to bring back the lavender and mallow you missed and I'll consider your patrol completed. Go now."
[ @WhiteDawn @lynxyboo Dovedance and Blackhawk can go to Sunkissed Creek. Each must have a minimum 2 posts collecting lavender and mallow and deposit them in the herb storage with links to the posts by 10/20 or they will face IC punishment]

Dovedance's tail tip twitched, her amber eyes narrowed angrily. ''I had mallow and catmint with me when I walked back in this camp!'' She hissed, mottled gray-and-white pelt bristling with fury. Dovedance gave a lash of her tail, flattening her ears. How dare the medicine cat accuse her of not collecting mallow when she did collect mallow! Dovedance's eyes were blazing with anger. ''You act as if I didn't set those herbs at your paws, Elmshadow,'' She snapped. ''I'm disappointed in you. I never knew that you could stoop down to accusing cats of not collecting herbs that they DID collect. I set that mallow down at your paws and you know it.''
Dovedance stalked away angrily, not waiting for a response from the medicine cat. She could feel Blackhawk turn his head to look at her as she walked off, but Dovedance didn't look back. She slipped through the camp entrance and headed toward Sunkissed Creek, the place she had been told to find the mallow she, quote-unquote, ''didn't collect.'' The she-cat was clearly angry, and she wasn't one to be angered so easily. But a medicine cat accusing a Clanmate of not collecting herbs that they DID collect was wrong. Just so wrong.

@Blackhawk
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:28 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

PATROLS DUE OCTOBER 22ND!
•If you need(or want) to be replaced let me now via VM or PM by October 15th!
•If you and your patrol need extensions feel free to ask !!
•If your patrol isn't reported back to Vulturefang within the given time frame, your character will face IC punishments.
• If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

This patrol takes place sometime after the Sunkissed Creek battle! So not unless you cat was grievously injured, then they should be able to attend this round of patrols. And in the case that they WERE seriously harmed, please VM me so I can find replacements!

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Another day, another pain. Ugh...
Anyway, there wasn't time to be whiny, he'd have to push away the faint stinging from recent wounds and move on with life. Sauntering to the Shadow Ledge, he took his place beneath the stone and began to go over what needed to be done. After he had grasped the essentials, Vulturefang cleared his throat and began his tiresome orders.

| BORDER PATROLS |

| @GhostThief @Ladieboo @The Dalek |
Looking to the first victims he spotted, he called to them, "Darkcloud your're taking Ospreysplash and Pristinewish out to Herondive Hollow. Remain vigilant and kill any and every Thunderclanner that chooses to cross our border. They wouldn't hesitate to kill you, so give them a taste of their own medicine if necessary."

| @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @Zelly @PhantomFeurSturm |
Eyes fanning to another group, Vulturefang continued."Brokentalon, Wasppaw, and Shadowlight. The handful of you guys are heading to the Windclan Border. Refresh the scent markers and keep an eye out for intruders."

| @Spider-in-the-corner @Haunting Pangolin @FrostyGalaxy |
Now it was these bozos turn. "Stormeyes take Cunningthroat and Deerpaw out with ya to the Riverclan Border. This should be fairly easy, the fish faces have yet to prove themselves as a threat. But still, keep your eyes peeled."

| HUNTING PATROLS |

| @poppy. @vampire |
Oh, this one should be fun, anyone who was paired with Floodedshadow would surely go insane, sooooo how bout he chose...."Brackenfire! Since I feel like making you suffer today, you'll be taking Floodedshadow out for a hunt in Mourning Ruins. If you can't get rain to shut up, just shove some moss down his throat and call it a day."

| @redshiftreign @hex_cat @LostSoldier |
Next up on the list, "Sweetbriar, could ya take Waspswarm and Cobwebpaw out to
Shadow's Break? It shouldn't be to hard, so you'll live."
clicking his tongue, his mind wandered off to enlist the other few cats.

| @Undertaker @Dark @lynxyboo |
Grinning maliciously, Vulturefang tried to blink innocently at the leader. "Dawnstar, Snips, my darling... Since you're my favourite bad ass in the clan, can you pretty please take Hazelstripe and Dovedance
to Croaking Swamp? I'd really appreciate it m'lady..."
Winking, the massive cat wondered if that was enough prodding to get her to snap. Hopefully not.... His little shenanigans were only there to show his up most love and admiration...

| @spooky sleek. @the.lemon.witch |
"Hawkgrowl and Daisydream, you're in charge of hunting in the Icy Heartlands. Catch as much as you can please."

| @elaif @SpookyShoomy |
"Yellowpaw, you hit the jackpot! You'll be accompanying me into the lovely ShadowClan Territory! Let's see if you're hunting is as bad as your trash talking. "

| @Orchid @Theodore_510 @Red_Fang |
"Since we mopped the floor with Thunderclan, Larkfire, take Redfang and Whisperingpaw out to Sunkissed creek. Hunt, and while you're there, also make sure to soak in the fact that we annihilated them. That's basically it, so get lost."

See, at this point he was still rubbing salt in Thunderclans wounds. While they did win, it wasn't by a landslide. He recognized this, but he just didn't care. This amazing victory wouldn't last forever, so he decided to hang on to it for as long as possible. While these thoughts crossed his mind, he stepped back from his position and awaited his patrol mate. He was sure the kid had something stupid to say, so Vulturefang began to prepare for a verbal war. God... He swore that kid solely existed to piss him off.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; October 12th, 2023 at 11:32 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:42 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post
•If your patrol isn't reported back to Vulturefang within the given time frame, your character will face IC punishments.

This patrol takes place sometime after the Sunkissed Creek battle! So not unless you cat was grievously injured, then they should be able to attend this round of patrols. And in the case that they WERE seriously harmed, please VM me so I can find replacements!

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Anyway, there wasn't time to be whiny, he'd have to push away the faint stinging from recent wounds and move on with life. Sauntering to the Shadow Ledge, he took his place beneath the stone and began to go over what needed to be done. After he had grasped the essentials, Vulturefang cleared his throat and began his tiresome orders.

| BORDER PATROLS |

Looking to the first victims he spotted, he called to them, "Darkcloud your're taking Ospreysplash and Pristinewish out to Herondive Hollow. Remain vigilant and kill any and every Thunderclanner that chooses to cross our border. They wouldn't hesitate to kill you, so give them a taste of their own medicine if necessary."

Eyes fanning to another group, Vulturefang continued."Brokentalon, Wasppaw, and Shadowlight. The handful of you guys are heading to the Windclan Border. Refresh the scent markers and keep an eye out for intruders."

Now it was these bozos turn. "Stormeyes take Cunningthroat and Deerpaw out with ya to the Riverclan Border. This should be fairly easy, the fish faces have yet to prove themselves as a threat. But still, keep your eyes peeled."

| HUNTING PATROLS |

| @poppy. @vampire |
Oh, this one should be fun, anyone who was paired with Floodedshadow would surely go insane, sooooo how bout he chose...."Brackenfire! Since I feel like making you suffer today, you'll be taking Floodedshadow out for a hunt in Mourning Ruins. If you can't get rain to shut up, just shove some moss down his throat and call it a day."

Grinning maliciously, Vulturefang tried to blink innocently at the leader. "Dawnstar, Snips, my darling... Since you're my favourite bad ass in the clan, can you pretty please take Hazelstripe and Dovedance
Winking, the massive cat wondered if that was enough prodding to get her to snap. Hopefully not.... His little shenanigans were only there to show his up most love and admiration...

"Hawkgrowl and Daisydream, you're in charge of hunting in the Icy Heartlands. Catch as much as you can please."

| @elaif @SpookyShoomy |
"Yellowpaw, you hit the jackpot! You'll be accompanying me into the lovely ShadowClan Territory! Let's see if you're hunting is as bad as your trash talking. "

"Since we mopped the floor with Thunderclan, Larkfire, take Redfang and Whisperingpaw out to Sunkissed creek. Hunt, and while you're there, also make sure to soak in the fact that we annihilated them. That's basically it, so get lost."

See, at this point he was still rubbing salt in Thunderclans wounds. While they did win, it wasn't by a landslide. He recognized this, but he just didn't care. This amazing victory wouldn't last forever, so he decided to hang on to it for as long as possible. While these thoughts crossed his mind, he stepped back from his position and awaited his patrol mate. He was sure the kid had something stupid to say, so Vulturefang began to prepare for a verbal war. God... He swore that kid solely existed to piss him off.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Dovedance stared. Frozen in place, amber eyes wide, the ShadowClan she-cat looked at Vulturefang, then switched her gaze to Dawnstar, then back to the deputy. Dovedance was going on patrol with Dawnstar, her leader? Dovedance shook her head, as if coming back to camp after a badger attack. The mottled silver-and-white warrior whisked her tail. To her, this seemed like and opportunity she couldn't miss. Would Dovedance finally be able to prove herself to Dawnstar? Maybe, just maybe, Dovedance had a chance at impressing the ShadowClan leader. Dovedance was a young, but not a young, warrior. Dovedance winced at Vulturefang's harsh tone when he was talking to Yellowpaw. Looking at Dawnstar, Dovedance dipped her head respectfully to the ShadowClan leader.
''It is an honor to go on patrol with you, Dawnstar.''

@Undertaker

Last edited by paedyn; October 12th, 2023 at 11:45 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:51 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

| BORDER PATROLS |

| HUNTING PATROLS |

| @poppy. @vampire |

| @elaif @SpookyShoomy |

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Brokentalon quietly sighed. "... fine. But only cos you're deputy. I swear, if I find some injured kit on clan territory I'm killing it."
Old October 12th, 2023, 12:06 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Deerpaw-*
116/100
he/they || 8moons || Agatha Kitty: inactive
fluffy brown tom with a stub tail and white chest and muzzle

Another patrol, and this time for the border with RiverClan. Deerpaw didn't have any super strong opinions about the river cats, other than maybe that one who had saved his mentor was ok, but she was probably one of the only ones he'd ever have any significant gratitude for. Her and maybe the apprentice and warrior she had had with her on her patrol, but he couldn't remember their faces so that was a moot point.

Anyway, border patrol, he could let Snowecho he'd done one, too so he wouldn't have to show them around the border himself. Anything that wold make Snow's job easier Deerpaw welcomed. He hated how nervous training made his mentor, so maybe if he got help elsewhere, some of that stress would be lifted from his shoulders. Deer hadn't spoken to the other two on this patrol, but maybe they were nice enough? They hoped so.... A deep breath later, and Deerpaw was scouring the clearing for Cunningthroat (gah... that name sounded scary...) and Stormeyes.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old October 12th, 2023, 12:17 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

| @redshiftreign || @hex_cat |

Cobwebpaw frowns again before he looks around for his patrolmates. He feels kind of happy that he gets to go hunting - but... He does not know how to hunt. He'll ask one of the other warriors what he should do. When he finds them, after all. He then comes to one of them and he clears his throat. "Greetings. I am Cobwebpaw. Part of your patrol. Um.... I don't know how to hunt."