Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread closing!
by Myling
Last post by panchiko
Today 01:40 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:39 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by glitch
Today 01:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:34 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Bean
Today 01:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2020, 07:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Lilypaw's smile only grew as she watched the confused and conflicted array of expressions that flitted across the older warriors face. A soft giggle escaped her as he stumbled over his words. She sat before him and bent down to brush her cheek to his before sitting back up with a contented smile.

"Shadowclan is fine. However...you are going to have to call be Lilypaw from now on." she revealed.

He was still absolutely dumbfounded. Lilypaw... Daisybloom... Windclan? Breezefeather could not get it through his head, he was so.... confused. It didn't exactly describe the mix of emotions he was feeling. He was happy, Daisy... no Lily, was here in Windclan... "What... how...why," he asked again as she rubbed her cheek against his. Slowly trying to compose himself, he shuffled the paws underneath him and slowly sat up, eyeing Daisy... Lily... goodness he was going to struggle with this wasn't he? But he still couldn't believe it. What was she doing here? Why was she here? Why was she renamed? "I don't understand.... explain please?" he asked, green eyes shining but the extreme confusion was twisting his thoughts. Was this just a really really bad livid dream? Come to torture him once again? He didn't know... It was just so very hard to accept that this was real. That this was... reality. That this was now. That he wasn't trapped in a memory, in an ever haunting landscape of misery. Something he'd worked so very hard on escaping, and now... wasn't this what he had wished for? For Daisy to come to him? Well he'd gotten it... He just didn't know how to react. But he had to show her he was happy to see her, because he was! but these emotions that were a mess, this fear of it nothing being real ruled over him.... "How... did this all come to be?" he asked once again, as he reached over to rub his own cheek against her lovingly.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 19th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 08:08 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

[ @Puddle~ ]

Heatherspirit padded toward the enterance, glad to be out hunting. She mentioned with her tail for Puddlepaw to follow as she headed into the territory.
Old May 19th, 2020, 09:16 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

He was still absolutely dumbfounded. Lilypaw... Daisybloom... Windclan? Breezefeather could not get it through his head, he was so.... confused. It didn't exactly describe the mix of emotions he was feeling. He was happy, Daisy... no Lily, was here in Windclan... "What... how...why," he asked again as she rubbed her cheek against his. Slowly trying to compose himself, he shuffled the paws underneath him and slowly sat up, eyeing Daisy... Lily... goodness he was going to struggle with this wasn't he? But he still couldn't believe it. What was she doing here? Why was she here? Why was she renamed? "I don't understand.... explain please?" he asked, green eyes shining but the extreme confusion was twisting his thoughts. Was this just a really really bad livid dream? Come to torture him once again? He didn't know... It was just so very hard to accept that this was real. That this was... reality. That this was now. That he wasn't trapped in a memory, in an ever haunting landscape of misery. Something he'd worked so very hard on escaping, and now... wasn't this what he had wished for? For Daisy to come to him? Well he'd gotten it... He just didn't know how to react. But he had to show her he was happy to see her, because he was! but these emotions that were a mess, this fear of it nothing being real ruled over him.... "How... did this all come to be?" he asked once again, as he reached over to rub his own cheek against her lovingly.

Daisy--Lilypaw had never wanted to giggle and laugh and just grin so broadly her face could split. It was like the sun beating down on the camp during the trip here burned back the bramble thorns that had always wrapped around her. But Breezefeather looked one step away from denying this was even real and she couldn't have that. She came here, not just for herself, but for the tom that help her move forward out of her own mental trap.

She wanted to do the same for him too. He meant more to her than she ever though another could and it was such a rush of feeling that she didn't really know how to explain.

She turned to where the shaded area ended, the distinction between the shadows and sunlight a stark line that really did personify just about everything with them didn't it?

"I explained it to you once, didn't I? How the thoughts inside my head and my reaction to things just...choked me up. A bubbling that squeezed at my throat." she placed a paw outside the warriors little hide away and felt warm sunlight and sighed.

"All my life I've lived with brambles inside my head and around my throat, They whispered horrible things, how I would fail, how someone looking at me a certain way meant they were judging or going to hurt me if I made them angry. My mother...she was the same way. She always felt she was walking through a thorn bush, she hated everything but three things, my sister and I, and our father. When we realized I had head problems like her, mom showed me how to crush the thoughts with the force of a good killing blow."

She turned to Breezefeather with an unreadable expression, her tail swaying with the wind.

"Thats how I've lived every single day of my life, tearing and stomping the thorns in my head and neck back just to function, so I don't freeze up or never talk...And I became quite good at acting like nothing is wrong with me if I do say so myself--I should be grateful, it's become quite the advantage when someone doesn't know what your thinking while keeping a smile on your face." She explained, a dark expression crossed her features before she shook it away. She didn't like being cynical, she liked thinking the best out of things, it made herself happier thinking of the positive.

"And then you ran into my life--and into a tree no less and then I was on the moor and--Breezefeather, for the first ime in my life I was able to take those thorns and burn them away. I felt free and happy, and not like everything I did was wrong and I maybe it selfish...but I want to stay like that. I don't want to just 'manage' the thorns. I want them gone. And being here, with you and in the moor helps."
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Mumble

Softkit half-opened her eyes, and smiled groggily at the other kit. "I'm.." Yawn. "Softkit.... Nice to m..meet you,, P..pebblek..kit.." Goodness, was she always this tired? It seemed as if her legs were refusing to respond, and another yawn parted her jaws.
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Shimm @Arie
Basilpaw glanced at Silverpaw and hissed in a whisper,” Harebrain. Grumpyskip will bury you if you don’t behave.“ Basilpaw was quick to defend herself,” Silverpaw was the one who said ‘boo’ to the ducklings.“ she objected quietly, well angrily but voice lowered so she wouldn’t scare the prey off. Frankly she didn’t like Grumpyskip very much, but she’d suck it up and deal.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:39 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Daisy--Lilypaw had never wanted to giggle and laugh and just grin so broadly her face could split. It was like the sun beating down on the camp during the trip here burned back the bramble thorns that had always wrapped around her. But Breezefeather looked one step away from denying this was even real and she couldn't have that. She came here, not just for herself, but for the tom that help her move forward out of her own mental trap.

She wanted to do the same for him too. He meant more to her than she ever though another could and it was such a rush of feeling that she didn't really know how to explain.

She turned to where the shaded area ended, the distinction between the shadows and sunlight a stark line that really did personify just about everything with them didn't it?

"I explained it to you once, didn't I? How the thoughts inside my head and my reaction to things just...choked me up. A bubbling that squeezed at my throat." she placed a paw outside the warriors little hide away and felt warm sunlight and sighed.

"All my life I've lived with brambles inside my head and around my throat, They whispered horrible things, how I would fail, how someone looking at me a certain way meant they were judging or going to hurt me if I made them angry. My mother...she was the same way. She always felt she was walking through a thorn bush, she hated everything but three things, my sister and I, and our father. When we realized I had head problems like her, mom showed me how to crush the thoughts with the force of a good killing blow."

She turned to Breezefeather with an unreadable expression, her tail swaying with the wind.

"Thats how I've lived every single day of my life, tearing and stomping the thorns in my head and neck back just to function, so I don't freeze up or never talk...And I became quite good at acting like nothing is wrong with me if I do say so myself--I should be grateful, it's become quite the advantage when someone doesn't know what your thinking while keeping a smile on your face." She explained, a dark expression crossed her features before she shook it away. She didn't like being cynical, she liked thinking the best out of things, it made herself happier thinking of the positive.

"And then you ran into my life--and into a tree no less and then I was on the moor and--Breezefeather, for the first ime in my life I was able to take those thorns and burn them away. I felt free and happy, and not like everything I did was wrong and I maybe it selfish...but I want to stay like that. I don't want to just 'manage' the thorns. I want them gone. And being here, with you and in the moor helps."

Breezefeather could not help but let out a small laugh at that last comment. He had indeed run into a tree on their first meeting... It seemed so very long ago now, the coyote attack where he'd been so deep into his misery he'd mistaken the calico warrior for an apprentice that was long lost now... but whom he still cherished. But she was here... and she wouldn't leave him. He still couldn't believe it, and he knew it was going to take a few days of waking up in fear of she'd left... but he would enjoy her company and the everything she'd given to free herself and help freeing him from the dark past that still haunted him and the effects that it'd left on him.. Nuzzling into Daisy...no Lilypaw... It would take a while to get used to that name... and he wasn't sure if he wanted to... But he had to. For Dai-... no Lily's sake. He had to for her. She seemed to want to shed off the thorns she'd been crawling in, the brambles that held her back from unleashing who she really was... He hoped that running here, free, on the moors and flowing with the wind would help her, would help her let go of who she was and allow her to rise into her own. She would rise... and become stronger than she had been before.. and so would he. It would be a battle against everything they'd experienced, the walls that they'd shut up around themselves and breaking them down and building them up again... this time he would build them up but with her inside them.... They would be alright. Their mental state might be fragile, might be on the edge of breaking for both of them.... but together they would be stronger... be the best for each other.. But she'd asked him a question when she'd first ran into him and he felt like... maybe to take her up on that... To get them on other thoughts than this.... thing that needed to be talked about but... he was still so confused and these emotions that rained through him needed to be dealt with... But one thing he was certain of was that he was so damn happy that she'd made this choice... Despite not everything relating to him but the push was the important one... and he'd been part of giving her that push to free herself. "Come on. Wanted me to give you a tour? Show where you'll be sleeping?" the last one he said with a soft laugh. She was gonna be sleeping in the apprentice's den and he did not envy her at all. Some of those were right pain in the ass. "And of course... if you're not too tired. Could possibly do with a run through the moors and the heather?" He knew where he wanted to take her... A spot where he often went alone.. But he wanted Da- no - Lily along with him for this time...

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:45 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory View Post
[ @Puddle~ ]

Heatherspirit padded toward the enterance, glad to be out hunting. She mentioned with her tail for Puddlepaw to follow as she headed into the territory.
Seeing Heatherspirit begin to depart, Puddlepaw hopped up and padded after her, passing through the entrance to the camp. He wondered what type of prey they'd be going after today. The apprentice hoped it was rabbits. That was the chase which he had enjoyed the most, and he wanted to experience it again.

(I guess you can make the next post in the territory)

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 19th, 2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old May 19th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit gently curled around his sister, trying to help calm her down "Everything will be okay Hivekit, I'll always be by your side" He licked his sister's cheek gently
@TeamRiverRipple

Old May 19th, 2020, 11:50 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

[ Open! ]

Sitting in the den, Skypaw was bored. Very bored. Looking at a group of apprentices, the snowshoe gave a flick of his ears . Maybe he could chat? Nah....that'll be interrupting . Huffing he plopped on to his stomach , face squooshy.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 19th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Dawneye

Hivekit hissed, and shoved her brother away from her. "G..go u-way!" He wasn't helping! Unless Emberkit could magically give her sight, she wouldn't cuddle with him. Never. Again. Until.. Hivekit gave a small yawn, before returning her brothers nuzzle. Today had been her first day out. And she'd hated it.
Closed Thread