Today 03:05 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:03 PM

Old June 28th, 2024, 09:09 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Well I do like a good rabbit of course fish when I can have it but other than that not much he said @Windy @Grimlock protecters
Old June 28th, 2024, 09:10 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Do you guys want to go hunting? Kestrelpaw asked. it might be fun!
@GrimLock: Protecters @Windy
Old June 28th, 2024, 09:18 PM

He thought but the meeting I told him I'll be there soon he thought himself well I guess a quick little trip wouldn't hurt) sure kestrelpaw @KestrelPaw @Windy @Grimlock protecter
Old June 28th, 2024, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLock: Protecters View Post
He thought but the meeting I told him I'll be there soon he thought himself well I guess a quick little trip wouldn't hurt) sure kestrelpaw @KestrelPaw @Windy @Grimlock protecter
Ok cool, lets do it! Snowpaw, are you comin'? Kestrelpaw answered.
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:31 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire felt a little off being in camp for a minute and looking around for even a fint sign of. Sunpaw.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 29th, 2024, 07:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw blinked open his green eyes as the sun made its way into the apprentice den and into his eyes. How rude, the apprentice grumpily glared at the offending sun rays and lifted his head from his paws. A yawn parted his jaws and he knew that today was going to be a good day! Yes! Despite his grumbles, waking with the sun was something Rabbitpaw loved to do! He stretched out his body and then yawned once more before rubbing the remaining sleep from his eyes before making his way out of his nest and den and out into the clearing. Yes, today was going to be a good day! Too much has been happening and most of it bad so Rabbitpaw was going to make this day a nice change in pace.

The morning was spent doing regular apprentice things. Taking prey to elders and kits and cleaning up here and there before the sun was higher up. Perhaps he could get some training done! He needed to work on his hunting and maybe a warrior would be willing to teach him how hunting patrols work so he’ll know when he goes on one. His green eyes moved from the nursery where he just left to the cats around the clearing. Everyone seemed so busy or can’t take him out until his eyes landed on Mister Perchwind who seemed to be eating. Oh! Maybe after he’s done he could take Rabbitpaw out for a bit!! Yes!

The blonde trotted happily over to the warrior and stopped a few paw steps in front of the older tom, “Hello Mister Perchwind! I was wondering if maybe after you’re done if we could go out hunting together? Could you tell me what hunting patrols are like? I’ve never been on one before!

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:31 PM

He looked decided for the 1st time wow never been hunting before this could be fun FlyingFlame said @Windy @KestrelPaw @GrimLock: Protecters

Last edited by GrimLock: Protecters; June 29th, 2024 at 07:35 PM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:33 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Snowpaw looked kinda suprised that the apprentice wasn't made, but proceeded with her news anyways. "I caught a mouse in training today, and Hawkfur praised me for it! I felt so proud!" Snowpaw fluffed up her tail, her white fur and blue eyes shining in pride. Then she looked at Rabbitpaw. "How are? You seem glum."

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw smiled at the news, happy that Snowpaw's training and hunting went well for her. Hawkfur was a nice warrior as well, if a bit frightened but maybe that was just because he didn't like the tunnels. The blonde apprentice nodded his head, "Very nice! I'm sure it was a great catch! I'm not the best with moor prey yet but I've been practicing." Then her next question and comment caught him a bit off guard. Did he seem that upset? Oh dear. No, Rabbitpaw was supposed to be happy and cheerful so that he could cheer up all the cats around him like mama and Crowtooth and Winterpaw. He shook it off though and figured he would just have to get better at being happy when he didn't really fully feel it. "No worries, I'm just a bit tired from everything that has happened recently. Everything seemed to have just gotten so fast all of a sudden and it was too quick even for me for a tiny bit! I'll be feeling better soon, promise!"

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 29th, 2024, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLock: Protecters View Post
He looked decided for the 1st time wow never been hunting before this could be fun FlyingFlame said
Yeah, maybe it will... Kestrelpaw said shyly, anxious to get moving, but didn't want to leave Snowpaw behind.
@GrimLock: Protecters
@Windy
Old June 29th, 2024, 08:04 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw smiled at the news, happy that Snowpaw's training and hunting went well for her. Hawkfur was a nice warrior as well, if a bit frightened but maybe that was just because he didn't like the tunnels. The blonde apprentice nodded his head, "Very nice! I'm sure it was a great catch! I'm not the best with moor prey yet but I've been practicing." Then her next question and comment caught him a bit off guard. Did he seem that upset? Oh dear. No, Rabbitpaw was supposed to be happy and cheerful so that he could cheer up all the cats around him like mama and Crowtooth and Winterpaw. He shook it off though and figured he would just have to get better at being happy when he didn't really fully feel it. "No worries, I'm just a bit tired from everything that has happened recently. Everything seemed to have just gotten so fast all of a sudden and it was too quick even for me for a tiny bit! I'll be feeling better soon, promise!"

"Oh, good. Wanna do something fun?"

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)