the smell of fresh rain
by Spider.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 03:45 PM

Old January 20th, 2017, 10:53 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@TheBread
"That's great!" Rosestorm purred happily for him. "Thanks." The molly said somewhat shyly. "Did he pick a deputy yet?" The ginger asked, honestly curios,(sorry it's short, I gtg, bye!)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:01 PM

My Mood: Amazed

@Hugz Aww, cya~
The tom nodded, "It is, I'm actually pretty happy about it." He sat down and gained a thoughtful look, "I'm not aware of him choosing a deputy yet, he hasn't his nine lives yet either."
{Short}
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:08 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@fenic!
Sagewhisker padded through the heather and tensed as she neared the ShadowClan border. Who knows if those mouse-brains would attack me? They are always doing stupid thing like that. She shivered and shook her pelt, trying to clear her mind. So many things have been happening lately. Her rejecting Blazingstorm and....Blazingstorm rejecting her.... She sighed. "But I understand...WindClan needs him now more than ever.....but...that includes me...right?" Sagewhisker murmured. She shifted her paws and looked down at them for a moment before continuing on, checking for any signs of recent trespassers. Sagewhisker looked up at the setting sun and sighed. Maybe I should be getting back to camp? No, I need to at least bring some prey back for the clan. She sat down and carefully began to groom herself.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; January 28th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:14 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@fenic!
Sagewhisker padded through the heather and tensed as she neared the ShadowClan border. Who knows if those mouse-brains would attack me? They are always doing stupid thing like that. She shivered and shook her pelt, trying to clear her mind. So many things have been happening lately. Her rejecting Blazingstorm and....Blazingstorm rejecting her.... She sighed. "But I understand...WindClan needs him now more than ever.....but...that includes me...right?" Sagewhisker murmured. She shifted her paws and looked down at them for a moment before continuing on, checking for any signs of recent trespassers. Sagewhisker looked up at the setting sun and sighed. Maybe I should be getting back to camp? No, I need to at least bring some prey back for the clan. She sat down and carefully began to groom herself.
Honestly, Galespring had been in one of the best moods she'd ever experienced lately- ever since she'd found herself a pair of friends she could trust, slowly beginning to move past all the singular things she'd blamed herself for- things that had lead to the death of somebody she'd been close to. Letting out a sigh, the lean she-cat began to try and scent for prey- despite how much she tried not to admit it, she'd always had an affinity for hunting by the pine forests of Shadowclan. She'd never trusted Halestar or any cats who had lived there, but something about the territory came to her naturally, as if it reminded her of something. Keeping her head to the ground as she scanned the ground for prey, Galespring seemed to be focused on getting something for the clan- she'd been goofing off much more lately, and felt that she had to provide for her own clan in order to make up for it. She wasn't a kit, elder, nor a queen, and so hunting was one of her duties by default. However, as she lifted her head up for another quick look around, she did recognize another Windclanner near her- one she didn't seem to be close to. She never outright insulted Sagewhisker, but sometimes it felt as it she made the other molly uncomfortable, in a way. Anyways, if I want to start making up for my past actions, I should try and talk to her- see if we've got bad blood between us. "...Oh- hey, Sagewhisker!" She huffed as she raced towards the tortoiseshell she-cat, her eyes sparkling in the afternoon sun. "How's, er... How's your day going?"

[are we still going w/ the half-sister plot? you never responded to my pm ;0]

Last edited by Fel; January 30th, 2017 at 01:14 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:13 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@TheBread
Brokenpaw pushed his way through the bushes, his fur snagging onto the branches, making his fur ruffle and tangle a little more than it was. The black and white siberian looked around, his blue hues trying to spot a certian windclan warrior. The two promised to meet up at around this time, he just hoped that the other molly wasn't there to ruin their time together again. After the tom thought that he felt the heat rise to his fur, emberassed about the fact that he held such feelings twards the other tom, strong, uncontrollable feelings. He shook his head, trying to get rid of his thoughts, he had to focus on the task at hand, not the past, today was the day that the two were going to try and figure out a way to help Brokenpaw into Windclan, he didn't truely love his clan, it held too many bad memories, too many awful expariances, he wanted to leave it behind, start a new life, in a new clan. After collecting his thoughts the siberian tom sat himself down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws, listening and looking around, hoping that Ebonypaw would show up soon.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:47 PM

My Mood: Amazed

@starfall
The spotted warrior picked his way through the territory, a rabbit in his jaws. A familiar scent filled his nostrils and he dropped the rabbit, sprinting forward with a small smile plastered on his face. The tom had to stop hard to keep himself from running the black and white apprentice over, "Brokenpaw!" His voice was filled with happiness as he purred, "I'm glad you're here, but what if a patrol spots us?" His amber gaze glided across the territory before resting again on the handsome Shadowclan tom in front of him, "How are you?" The new warrior was relieved to see the tom again, though his feelings for the cat were still confusing him. He felt his face get hot and pushed the thoughts away, trying to stay calm. Ebonyflicker didn't know why he was reacting this way but he just guessed he was nervous around him.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[This will have to work x.x Blazing's duplicate is in the territory already]
Blazingstar had already took lead of the patrol, walking along the edge of their territory, glancing around and scenting the air. Shadowclan made him fairly uneasy and despite the new leadership, at the last gathering, Halestar didn't seem to fond of anyone but Skyclan. They weren't merely doing a border patrol, it was a mix of a border patrol and a hunting party. Alas, no hares had decided to venture from their burrows today, not as far as they could tell at least. "So, Nightwatcher," he spoke calmly, blinking towards her. "What made you decide to ask me and not another warrior?" he inquired, tilting his head a little, although clearly more amused by the entire thing, not necessarily upset about it.
@Moonfang

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 12th, 2017, 11:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[This will have to work x.x Blazing's duplicate is in the territory already]
Blazingstar had already took lead of the patrol, walking along the edge of their territory, glancing around and scenting the air. Shadowclan made him fairly uneasy and despite the new leadership, at the last gathering, Halestar didn't seem to fond of anyone but Skyclan. They weren't merely doing a border patrol, it was a mix of a border patrol and a hunting party. Alas, no hares had decided to venture from their burrows today, not as far as they could tell at least. "So, Nightwatcher," he spoke calmly, blinking towards her. "What made you decide to ask me and not another warrior?" he inquired, tilting his head a little, although clearly more amused by the entire thing, not necessarily upset about it.
@Moonfang
Nightwatcher padded close behind him, staring off into the distant territory, her gaze unwavering. As they walked, his question drew her out of thought and she turned to him noticing h was already looking at her. "Well, I thought it would be better for me to go with the leader." she replied with a shrug, even though the shrug was to hide her shyness that lingered on her.She hadn't really taked to Blazing and thought she could get to know him. Mostly so she could protect him, which would protect her clan.All though she did like him and he seemed like a good leader indeed.
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:31 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Nightwatcher padded close behind him, staring off into the distant territory, her gaze unwavering. As they walked, his question drew her out of thought and she turned to him noticing h was already looking at her. "Well, I thought it would be better for me to go with the leader." she replied with a shrug, even though the shrug was to hide her shyness that lingered on her.She hadn't really taked to Blazing and thought she could get to know him. Mostly so she could protect him, which would protect her clan.All though she did like him and he seemed like a good leader indeed.
Blazingstar raised a brow and shrugged. "Better for you how?" he pushed on, wondering just how far into depth he could get this she-cat. Surely there was a reason better than the one she gave him. He wasn't focused on the patrol anymore, he was more curious about the warrior he was walking with. He'd never spoken to her before so this was quite a new experience for the leader. As it always came to show, Blazingstar was rather talkative and wasn't afraid to push others buttons. He means no harm, however it still got him into trouble because he acted like a kit time to time. Although that shouldn't be surprising as the majority of the clan should've already known that. Well at least he hoped. All the ginger cat knew was that Nightwatcher had set herself up for an interrogation about who she was and why she did what she did.... but in a playful manner.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 13th, 2017, 12:50 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar raised a brow and shrugged. "Better for you how?" he pushed on, wondering just how far into depth he could get this she-cat. Surely there was a reason better than the one she gave him. He wasn't focused on the patrol anymore, he was more curious about the warrior he was walking with. He'd never spoken to her before so this was quite a new experience for the leader. As it always came to show, Blazingstar was rather talkative and wasn't afraid to push others buttons. He means no harm, however it still got him into trouble because he acted like a kit time to time. Although that shouldn't be surprising as the majority of the clan should've already known that. Well at least he hoped. All the ginger cat knew was that Nightwatcher had set herself up for an interrogation about who she was and why she did what she did.... but in a playful manner.
The she-cat became a tad surprised he pushed on, and she had a feeling he wasn't going to stop. "Well, to protect you.. I wanna make sure you and the clan are safe..." she said, and she breathed in, catching the scent of a mouse off to their left. She thought about taking it but then shrugged it off, for since she hadn't eaten in a while she didn't want her instinct to take over and she eat the mouse. She then padded along the border and tried to keep her gaze focused.