Last post by Aroogi
Today 04:21 PM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 08:00 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Owen shrugged again. "Ask them that.", he said, looking Rey and Kylo. "Seems like they only like taking Abby and I places..", he sighed. "There's always an opportunity, yet, the opportunities are never there because it doesn't ever seem like they want to do anything anymore..", Owen muttered, looking back at Rolen.
He nodded "Yeah, you're right. I guess we better head to your room then?"
Old February 2nd, 2018, 08:48 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Owen nodded. "Yep.", he replied.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:08 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Wild / Melody
Appearance: Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings. / Long silver hair, cyan eyes, silver wolf ears and tail.
Personality: Both TBRP'd but they like to sing and Wild has an evil side.
Light Side or Dark Side?: Both Light but Wild has an evil side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Sorta Padawans but they never had masters so yeah XD
Lightsaber Color: Magenta / Cyan
Questions/Other: If this isn't ok tell me. I have backstory below too if you want to know why they are like this.

Backstory: Their planet was almost unknown. No one knew what was there. They were born on a planet where at age 12, they went through genetic engineering (Their parents didn't go until after Wild was born). But something went wrong for Wild. A huge blackout during the process caused a giant explosion, and Wild ended up with her evil side, Shade. But that wasn't all. Their planet was starting to collapse. So Melody and Wild barely escaped, the sole survivors from that planet.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; August 5th, 2018 at 09:29 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:37 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Rolen nodded and went to Owen's room. He sat down and looked around "I like your room.." his eyes reflected the light and it gave them the same look that Ben's always had. He reached up and pulled his ponytail out. His hair flowed down to the bottom of his neck.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:12 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Rolen nodded and went to Owen's room. He sat down and looked around "I like your room.." his eyes reflected the light and it gave them the same look that Ben's always had. He reached up and pulled his ponytail out. His hair flowed down to the bottom of his neck.
"Thanks.", Owen said as Rolen sat down. Owen sat on his bed. "So, what do you want to talk about.", he asked.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:19 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"Thanks.", Owen said as Rolen sat down. Owen sat on his bed. "So, what do you want to talk about.", he asked.
"Maybe you could tell me about yourself? I would like to know you a little better.., you are my brother after all. And maybe you could tell me about Dad too? What's he like?" He folded his arms in his lap and looked at him with an intent stare.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:33 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Maybe you could tell me about yourself? I would like to know you a little better.., you are my brother after all. And maybe you could tell me about Dad too? What's he like?" He folded his arms in his lap and looked at him with an intent stare.
"Okay. Well, it would make more sense to tell you.. everything .", Owen said. "And by everything, I really do mean everything. Everything I know, of course, about everything."
(Because somehow Owen Solo knows everything... XD)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:36 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"Okay. Well, it would make more sense to tell you.. everything .", Owen said. "And by everything, I really do mean everything. Everything I know, of course, about everything."
He nodded "Alright, tell me everything"
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:47 PM
Idjit

Quote:
(I don't even know if I can put all of what Owen is gonna say in one whole post, so I'm going to split it up into different posts.)
Owen sighed before speaking. "This is going to be one very long explaining about everything, so be prepared. To start things off about everuthing, I'm going to tell you everything about me.", he replied. "I used to be in the Light Side for twelve years of my life before Kylo took me to the Dark Side. I didn't like it here at first. I've always tried to find ways to go back to the Resistance, but eventually I got used to be in the First Order, that I never really thought about joining the Resistance as much as I used to." (I gotta go. Good night. :3)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:44 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
(Omg what if Rolen actuslly did crash land)
Quote:

There's an extra room somewhere.. I'll have to find it first. Or you guys could share my room with me., Owen replied.
Quote:

(Idk! But he would've probably died or something..)
Quote:
(Oof, you right! Haha!)

Rolen looked up at him and nodded "I think it would be best if we shared a room. You know, so we could maybe get to know each other better and such.."
Quote:

"Yeah. To be honest, I know you and Abigail more than the both of you know me.", Owen replied.
Quote:
He made a rather confused expression and crossed his arms "What do you know about me?" He raised one of his eyebrows as he awaited his answer. Sure he had. Heard of his family. He had never actually knew them though. His mom was always so busyy when he was younger she never had time for him. He knew Ben didnt care and had no clue about his siblings.
Quote:

"Everything.", Owen answered, not really answering his brother's question properly. "Actually, I know everything about everything."
Quote:
"Why should you get to know everything when I know almost nothing and Abigail was left in the dark?" He cringed at the way he worded it. Force, he hoped she didn't go dark. He jist shook his head and sighed "What made you become a Sith?"
Quote:

Owen shrugged. "I dunno. Nothing, really. I didn't choose to be a Sith. Kylo the one that brought me here six years ago. But I'm used to it.", he said. Even though I liked being a Padawan more, when I used to be in the Resistance..
Quote:
"I wonder why no one ever took me anywhere.." he rubbed his arm. He didn't expect an answer, he could never think of one so of course he'd need some sort of answer one day. 'Yeah, being a padawan is nice. I like it alot'.
Quote:

Owen shrugged again. "Ask them that.", he said, looking Rey and Kylo. "Seems like they only like taking Abby and I places..", he sighed. "There's always an opportunity, yet, the opportunities are never there because it doesn't ever seem like they want to do anything anymore..", Owen muttered, looking back at Rolen.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

(I don't even know if I can put all of what Owen is gonna say in one whole post, so I'm going to split it up into different posts.)
Owen sighed before speaking. "This is going to be one very long explaining about everything, so be prepared. To start things off about everuthing, I'm going to tell you everything about me.", he replied. "I used to be in the Light Side for twelve years of my life before Kylo took me to the Dark Side. I didn't like it here at first. I've always tried to find ways to go back to the Resistance, but eventually I got used to be in the First Order, that I never really thought about joining the Resistance as much as I used to." (I gotta go. Good night. :3)
(Aww don't make him crash I mean, unless you're actually willing to...and I listened to the song turns out I had heard it I just didn't know the name or artist. It's good)
Abigail entered the room Owen's room shortly after. She had just been for an outfit change, that's all. Instead she was wearing a white top with a long neck, a grey jacket with cream scarfs tied around her shoulders and waist and she wore
Grey shorts. "Just something mother gave me on one of her visits a while ago." she sat down on the end next to Owen. "It's bigger than my room I had on Jakku..." Abigail commented, then let Owen continue speaking.