Today 06:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:29 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Pardus looked up, glaring at the cat. "If you killed him..." He sank his claws into the ground, nudging Neko. Still alive... "And Littlepaw is probably about the lamest name I've ever heard."
"Littlepaw was the name of many great warriors." She mewed calmly. "No, wait maybe your right..." Littlepaw walked over to Neko. She slashed her claws against his throat. Then she attacked the other cat, clawing his sides.
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It seems that Grousestar had slightly underestimated the leader, he didn't expect for her to have thought to protect her belly in the split moment before landing on him, he thought that she was too blind in her ambition, too brash, too power hungry to even think about it. But he was mistaken. His hind claws did not sink into tender belly flesh, but rather just her hind legs and hips, yes it would inflict pain, but it left himself open for attack now, it was not a good position for him to be in.
Oh Starclan. And for an instant, he felt a tiny glimmer of fear work through him as he felt her claws sink into his shoulders in an attempt to pull him closer to those snapping jaws of hers. Hissing out, he began to batter harder with those powerful hind legs of him, that allowed him to jump from boulder to boulder in Skyclan territory, that allowed him to climb tree's, making sure to dig his claws in deep before kicking upwards in order to leave long gashes if it were possible, his front paws pushing up at her chest in attempt to keep her maw away from his neck, shoulders and face, attempting to try and roll them over now but she seemed to have a firm grip on him.
But she was surging forth, her snapping jaws closer and closer until a flash of searing hot pain erupted as she dug her sharp teeth into his shoulder, biting down as hard as she could, grinding them in far, eliciting a loud, pain-filled screech from Grousestar, the tom immediately slicing his front claws wherever he could and snapping his teeth into whatever part of her he was able, kicking with his hind claws as hard as he could now. Adrenaline couldn't dull the pain that was surging through his shoulder now. This was the first extreme pain that the brown tabby had ever felt and it raced through his body like burning electricity.
As soon as he screamed in pain she held her ground. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold the attack long, but as she retreated she bit down hard and tore his flesh as she did so. She used all four of her legs to push off, her teeth left deep ridges in his shoulder as she did so. When she landed on the ground about a cat-length away from him she stumbled. her strength was faltering, the foreign leader was strong. Stronger than she had expected as he looked quite young.
When she'd bit him, he'd managed to snag his teeth in her front left leg. Blood trickled down the leg and stained her white paw crimson. Her back legs where sliced, though not too deeply except for during his last feeble attempt to push her off of him. That last rake of his claws had left her with a few deeper gashed on her rump which trickled a small string of blood, matting her fur. His front claws had hooked into her chest and her creamy and luscious fur there was matted and stained with blood now.
Her flanks heaved as she tried to catch her breath, steady herself in the midst of all the pain that was sinking into her body. Her opponent had gotten himself in rough shape though. He was as scraped as she was, but he had that deep gouge she'd managed to inflict on his shoulder. It was the attack she'd needed to make. She wondered if he'd even be able to rise, she'd managed to do quite a number on the shoulder, damaging crucial muscles. Watching him shudder in pain for an the instant that she regained her confidence left her with a surge of confidence. Though as the heartbeats ticked she didn't make any move, she needed to let her body heal for a moment and catch her breath. She'd just risk getting injured if the tom was more mobile than she expected.
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm tried to duck, but wasn't fast enough. He felt claws slice right above his eye- had he not moved, he'd probably have gotten an eye injury. So that's how he fights, huh? The black and tan tom hissed, jumping to the right, before darting in to aim a blow at Spottedstone's left shoulder, trying to confuse the tom. He felt his paws connect with fur, but wasn't sure whether he had actually broke skin or not, and he used his head to try and knock the tom up from the Riverclan warrior's stomach. If I can just get him on the ground...
Nightstream hissed viciously and pumbled spottedstone from the side running her claws down his pelt. She worked around and faced him. She got a glance at pinestorm he was fighting viciously.
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Her eyes widened as her claws accidently stabbed Blackfalcon in the throat, but then she felt his own claws pierce into her throat. Crimsontiger was thrown back from the force. She felt the red liquid drip down as she lay on the ground. Pain gripped her but she did her best to ignore it. She did her best to scrambled to Blackfalcon's side. "No no no no no!", Crimsontiger repeated, sobbing. It was hard to get the words out, but she had to. This was not what Crimsontiger had wanted to happen. "Blackfalcon. I never wanted this to happen", Crimsontiger said, her voice becoming hoarse. The ebony she cat buried her nose into the fur of Blackfalcon before saying, "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me". With that her eyes became glazed over and she felt her last breath leaving her body.
Blackfalcon gasped unable to reply before his body grew stiff and darkness took over his vision. The last thing the feline felt was Crimson's nose pressing against her own fur and her words that he'd take to Starclan with him. Sure, the feline supported his leader, but he merely fought for his leader, not for the sake of evil and good.
Blackfalcon lay still now. Crimson at his side. Surely they'd see each other in the afterlife.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Nightstream hissed viciously and pumbled spottedstone from the side running her claws down his pelt. She worked around and faced him. She got a glance at pinestorm he was fighting viciously.
Pinestorm paused in his attack, bewildered. I don't need any help! He thought indignantly. Besides, is she even on the same side as me? "Nightstream, I can handle this. Do you even know what side you're on?" He was distracted, the thought that Spottedstone could attack him again completely slipping his mind as he stared at the she-cat. I can't let her get hurt!

(Hah I sense an argument coming up)

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Pinestorm paused in his attack, bewildered. I don't need any help! He thought indignantly. Besides, is she even on the same side as me? "Nightstream, I can handle this. Do you even know what side you're on?" He was distracted, the thought that Spottedstone could attack him again completely slipping his mind as he stared at the she-cat. I can't let her get hurt!

(Hah I sense an argument coming up)
Nightstream looked into the toms eyes desperately. "I'm on your side." She said just loud enough for him to hear. What the heck are you saying. Your loyal to shadowclan!!! she looked at the tom she was attacking then at pinestorm.

(Is he EE. Or clan?)
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Nightstream looked into the toms eyes desperately. "I'm on your side." She said just loud enough for him to hear. What the heck are you saying. Your loyal to shadowclan!!! she looked at the tom she was attacking then at pinestorm.

(Is he EE. Or clan?)
(He's fighting for his clan cause he doesn't really believe in Starclan, so against Skyclan. He doesn't believe in the Dark Forest though, so he's really more neutral on the situation and is only fighting out of loyalty to his clan.)

"Good," Pinestorm murmured, relieved. It's not really a fair fight for both of us to be attacking this Riverclan tom... He thought. "Look, I can handle this fight. You go find anyone that needs help, and if you get caught up, just call and I'll come running," he promised her, looking into her eyes. This battle will be over faster if we can tackle more enemies at the same time, instead of pairing up to attack them all. "Or you could, I dunno, go hide and protect yourself," he murmured, surprising himself. I can't stand for her to be hurt...

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
(He's fighting for his clan cause he doesn't really believe in Starclan, so against Skyclan. He doesn't believe in the Dark Forest though, so he's really more neutral on the situation and is only fighting out of loyalty to his clan.)

"Good," Pinestorm murmured, relieved. It's not really a fair fight for both of us to be attacking this Riverclan tom... He thought. "Look, I can handle this fight. You go find anyone that needs help, and if you get caught up, just call and I'll come running," he promised her, looking into her eyes. This battle will be over faster if we can tackle more enemies at the same time, instead of pairing up to attack them all. "Or you could, I dunno, go hide and protect yourself," he murmured, surprising himself. I can't stand for her to be hurt...
Nightstream nodded and raced into the fight. She tackled a shyclan van throwing all her strength at it.

(Open post)
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Frostedflight gave an enraged roar as he was thrown aside by Forestpelt. "I stand for StarClan!" He answered, "He fights for Blazingnight," The black and white tom rose to his paws, tail lashing with enough force to stir up the leaves. "Who do you fight for?" He asked, crouched and ready to spring at either one.
Forestpelt's black tail began to twitch and for a moment, she was unsure of who she really did fight for. For that brief moment, the unpenetrable glaze left her green hues and she looked more lost than she had felt before in her life. She glanced at Foxspring, before looking back at Frostedflight. "I fight for our Clan. For our leader." She answered, trying to sound as confident as possible. She didn't want to be a traitor- and yet, she was unsure whether she was doing the right thing or not. She turned her green hues back to Foxspring, almost asking him whether she was doing the right thing or not. The glaze was gone from her hues once again and she waited for any response to either approve or disapprove of her words.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw hissed as he was flung off and Jinxflare's blow tore his ear. "I didn't kill you because I do see the good in you. You're loyal, and I admire that, but I know I can't change your mind," He meowed, then ducked his head and charged at her, meaning to knock her off balance. "I didn't kill you because it's against the warrior code," (I'll go look for it,)
Jinxflare side-stepped it. "You kill if you have to!" she snarled, spinning on her paws to face the apprentice, his tail lashing behind her. "What good is there in me? Loyalty isn't always good," she sneered giving the apprentice a wicked grin before she started to circle him. She made no moved during this, merely waiting to see how he'd respond. "I will join the place with no stars before I believe those weaklings you call ancestors. They control nothing! Cats have lived generations fine without their rule, so why begin now? Strong minded felines aren't born under the reign of Starclan. Strong minded felines think for themselves, they don't have to worry about 'oh this will upset Starclan'" she growled, her voice mocking in the last statement. She continued to circle him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread