Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 03:09 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:07 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:36 AM
Medicine Cat To Save Life
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:29 AM
Splashing, Fishing, and...
by Blaaze
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 01:14 AM

Old May 18th, 2024, 01:48 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan: Revival [RP]

What to do what to do. Cloudystep almost let out a huff in this moment of indecision usually he was better than this, but he 'just woke up' which made things slightly more difficult. While in this mental block, a sound distracted him. Oh another cat was talking to him. One that he hadn't seen much of but she was pretty. "Hm.. I think the sky would like some hunting. They have become hungry." He softly spoke to the other warrior. He did not confirm his name, maybe he forgot? With that he started towards the exit of the camp. "Old den of twolegs now for mice. Let's go." He said throwing a smile back at Rosedance.

@Dolomedes
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:15 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Duke winced as soon as he felt Orchidsong's teeth meet his neck. It wasn't fatal but it certainly hurt like hell. The older tom deftly avoided getting his flank clawed but wasn't quite quick enough to avoid the bite. He saw Huntress nervously creeping closer, and Grimstar watching her like a hawk. Yeah, this worth it. He jerked violently backward, wrenching himself away from Orchidsong. Paying not mind to the blood seeping from his neck, Duke placed himself in between the she-cat and the big black tom. Duke gave the warriors a frosty glare before nudging the she-cat back the way they camp. "You can't guard him forever." Duke growled at both toms before fleeing the territory.

Ugly watched the event with wide fearful eye and nervously shuffled backward when the two cats darted off. His eyes remained glued in the direction they left before he slowly, carefully, lifted himself out of his crouch. His gaze went back to the two clan cats and stared at the bleeding one.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I can fix that, maybe, and then I'll be out of your fur forever." He half promised half plead, staring at the wound on the big black cat's face.
@Undertaker
Grimstar watched as the cats darted off. He'd have to send someone to make certain they had left the territory for certain. Turning back to the grotesque tom, Grimstar scowled down at him after his offer to fix something. Oh, the scratch on his face. It wasn't deep but he supposed it could be looked at.

"You know how to use herbs?" He asked the ugly cat with newfound interest. The leg, his face, those sores... Grimstar figured he must have some basic knowledge to get around like that. "Who are you, what was that about, and where'd you get the prey?" He asked immediately. He didn't think the stranger would lie; fear often kept cats honest.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 26th, 2024, 04:42 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

He did his best not to flinch when Grimstar began looking at him. Those eyes were very unnerving and he felt that the big tom knew that. He felt his muscles jump underneath his thin pelt as the leader spoke to him. Did he know his voice rumbled like thunder in a storm? His body trembled underneath the intense glare as he wondered if he had offered something stupid. He couldn't say he wasn't annoyed with himself for asking the silly question in the first place. Being the incredibly emotional and sensitive tom he was, the ear on his head kept falling up and down as it shifted with the words spoken to him.

Questions? "Oh, I know how to stop wounds from bleeding out, some basic knowledge on how to keep infection out and which to use for infection, and about the seeds that help with pain. But that's about it." He answered as honestly as he could. Ugly's never really dealt with wounds other than his own, the loss of his eye and ear had been one of the most severe. So long as he kept them clean flesh wounds usually healed on their own.

"My name is Ugly, I'm just a stray. I used to live in the nofurs town, but got into trouble with the alley cats and got chased out. I wasn't expecting them to come hunting me out here, I'm very sorry." He groveled fighting back tears. "I didn't it get on your territory, but you can have it." Ugly lifted his head back up and found meeting the older cat's gaze difficult. "Um... i-if it's not too much trouble, can I look at the scratches?"
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Grimstar listened as the cat listed off everything he knew, which was almost nothing. He wasn't all that happy to hear that he had so little knowledge, but considering what SkyClan currently had it could be worse. His orange eyes roved over the tom, taking in his healed injuries, that missing eye, the messed up leg, he must have learned a thing or two about healing to keep himself alive. It made sense.

"Ugly?!" He repeated incredulously. That was an interesting name. The way Ugly said his name made it sound like that was no offense, it was just his name. Grimstar decided against commenting on it.

Nofurs? Those were twolegs, right? He was mostly certain he was correct. Grimstar hadn't a clue what an alley cat was either, but he was going to put those in line with normal outsiders. Grimstar ignored his desire to look at his scratches and beckoned the tom to follow him. "Come along, this way. I'm going to take you to visit my clan." He told the tom without waiting to see if he'd follow him.
@Moonraven

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 31st, 2024, 04:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Patchleaf
A tom with black and white splotches slowly approached from the undergrowth. "E-Excuse me?" He meowed, eyeing Grimstar anxiously. This cat was much bigger and more well-toned than he was. He couldn't risk getting into a fight with him here. "I-I heard you mention a clan?"

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop