Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:09 AM
The Art of the Stars
by Fish
Last post by Blaaze
Today 05:50 AM
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 04:03 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:46 AM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:27 AM

Old July 11th, 2024, 08:26 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
"She'll be fine. She's a warrior, 'n they can take care of themselves." Honestly Dusklion had no idea and frankly... a part of her didn't care. Her heart still hurt after what Wisteriawren had done to her, so a little moping in the rain? It wouldn't bother the deputy (it would).

Arriving back into camp and flicking the water from her paws from the rain, Dusklion set the one moon old kit down. "Kits aren't allowed out by themselves, 'specially here. Unless you wanna be a kit while all your denmates are made into 'paws, don't make sneakin' out a habit. Got it?" She fixed the kit with a stern look. How a kit this young even got out in the first place was beyond her - they couldn't even really walk all that much without stumbling! And how she had managed to sneak out without a single cat noticing aside from one warrior...

"Stay in camp. Next time you sneak out, I'm leavin' you to the hawks." With that the deputy turned and headed towards the Clan's makeshift nursery. "I want all queens out here, now," she ordered curtly, already displeased with the conversation she would have to have with all of them. Perhaps it would be smart to stick a Lionheart with them.

[ @PINTO BEAN ]
[ @Windy @Dolomedes @Silverfur & Co @SeonghwaBerry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 11th, 2024 at 08:30 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:28 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
Arriving back into camp and flicking the water from her paws from the rain, Dusklion set the one moon old kit down. "Kits aren't allowed out by themselves, 'specially here. Unless you wanna be a kit while all your denmates are made into 'paws, don't make sneakin' out a habit. Got it?" She fixed the kit with a stern look. How a kit this young even got out in the first place was beyond her - they couldn't even really walk all that much without stumbling! And how she had managed to sneak out without a single cat noticing aside from one warrior...

"Stay in camp. Next time you sneak out, I'm leavin' you to the hawks." With that the deputy turned and headed towards the Clan's makeshift nursery. "I want all queens out here, now," she ordered curtly, already displeased with the conversation she would have to have with all of them. Perhaps it would be smart to stick a Lionheart with them.

[ @PINTO BEAN ]
Seagullwing came. She was still pregnant, and about to give birth. She wondered what her kits would be like.

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:39 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her
White kit with pinkish cream spots

Strawberrykit looked around just as the deputy had ploped her down and told her what she needed to know, she didn't want to be a kit when all of her friends were paws, well if she had friends, which wasn't what she had at the moment, she nodded her little head at the deputy, with a look of trying to tell dusklion to forgive her. she knew she had made a mistake but she couldn't help but try to help cats who needed help, she was sad that she didn't get to help the cat, but it's for the best.

Strawberrykit tried to scoot closer to dusklion as the deputy said for the queens to come out of the nursery at that moment. She started shaking as she was scared because she didn't know any of these cats. She looked around as she scooted as close as she could to dusklion, she was shy, but was starting to trust dusklion.

@taillow @Windy @SeonghwaBerry

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 11th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:41 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
"She'll be fine. She's a warrior, 'n they can take care of themselves." Honestly Dusklion had no idea and frankly... a part of her didn't care. Her heart still hurt after what Wisteriawren had done to her, so a little moping in the rain? It wouldn't bother the deputy (it would).

[ @PINTO BEAN ]
Sweetsap narrowed her eyes. Standing and telling Softkit to stay. "No buts." She mewed as she walked out. Her eyes narrowed, "A little more respect for the ones carrying the young would be pleasant." Sweetsap tartly meowed. The queen was tired, she had kits to care for, the long journey of keeping them in line and carrying them. Jeez a little less of a snappy tone could be nice? The grumpy queen dipped her head none the less in respect for the deputy. Sweetsap was just tired, and as a mother and provider for the future of the clan, she has a right to be!! Sweetsap sat down with a small wince, she looked back to see Softkit poking her muzzle out of the den. "No warrior verses mouse game" Sweetsap said sternly, hearing a whine of protest from her kit she hushed it with a flick of her tail, standing up she entered the nursery briefly to scold Softkit while waiting for the others to came out. "No buts. When I or a warrior gives you a reasonable direction, you follow it immedietly. We will use our manners especially in front of the deputy." Sweetsap scolded, licking Softkit's ears as she exited the den. Sitting back down and ignoring any stare or comment made. She waited.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:42 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her
White kit with pinkish cream spots

Strawberrykit looked around just as the deputy had ploped her down and told her what she needed to know, she didn't want to be a kit when all of her friends were paws, well if she had friends, which wasn't what she had at the moment, she nodded her little head at the deputy, with a look of trying to tell dusklion to forgive her. she knew she had made a mistake but she couldn't help but try to help cats who needed help, she was sad that she didn't get to help the cat, but it's for the best.

Strawberrykit tried to scoot closer to dusklion as the deputy said for the queens to come out of the nursery at that moment. She started shaking as she was scared because she didn't know any of these cats. She looked around as she scooted as close as she could to dusklion, she was shy, but was starting to trust dusklion.

@taillow @Windy
Seagullwing smiled kindly at the kit, then winced because she felt one of her kits give kick. That did not feel nice!

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:56 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

Fadingstar arrived back in camp just in time to hear the commotion starting. Ears angling toward the angry tone of his sister's voice, he wondered who had made the error of getting on her bad side today.

The queens? Hm, that was definitely new. Dusklion certainly never took much interest in the nursery, so any time she did it was a reason to pay attention.

Padding forward, the orange-and-black leader caught sight of a tiny, trembling kit clinging to Dusklion like dew to grass. Hopefully someone hadn't tried to harm the kid; they'd feel the wrath of Fadingstar's claws if they did.

The leader hung around the back of the crowd, ready to offer support or extra words if needed but not wanting to butt in on something he didn't have the full story on.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:03 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

Fadingstar arrived back in camp just in time to hear the commotion starting. Ears angling toward the angry tone of his sister's voice, he wondered who had made the error of getting on her bad side today.

The queens? Hm, that was definitely new. Dusklion certainly never took much interest in the nursery, so any time she did it was a reason to pay attention.

Padding forward, the orange-and-black leader caught sight of a tiny, trembling kit clinging to Dusklion like dew to grass. Hopefully someone hadn't tried to harm the kid; they'd feel the wrath of Fadingstar's claws if they did.

The leader hung around the back of the crowd, ready to offer support or extra words if needed but not wanting to butt in on something he didn't have the full story on.
Sweetsap looked at her leader, dipping her head lightly. What was this? Dusklion find a kit that's only one queens so she decides to bring the leader and the rest of the busy queens out to lecture them? Hell Sweetsap had better things to do. Standing up and looking at her leader, whom she followed more than Dusklion, she dipped her head. "I need to attend to an important matter if I may be excused." The queen meowed, her tone curt. Sweetsap's green gaze flicked to the wail coming from the medicine den

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 11th, 2024, 10:51 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit had lost her kits and had been going back and trying to resume warrior duties but got called the queen meeting being a former queen herself. Listening to Dusklion. She sighed acknowleged that she listened though tecnically she shouldnt be classified as a queen anymore she sat anyway.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 12th, 2024, 09:57 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Plod. Plod. Plod.
The slow movements gave away her position. Her grey fur rippling in the sunlight. She slowly padded out of the nursery. "...Good morning, everyone." Frostmoon's warm meow rang through the air like bells in a usually silent town. Her eyes flicked about softly, looking at each of the nearby cats. Her tail slowly swayed as she sat down.
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:48 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

《RowanMane》
Male | 30 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 13
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @PINTO BEAN

His mind was a tornado of thoughts swirling through his head. What if Lavender blames him for their daughter being here? What if she comes with her group to kill him? What if-othen he heard a voice. Oh- a cat was talking to him? Okay- that's fine. He looked down at the cat. An Apprentice? He didn't expect any cat to come over, let alone an Apprentice. Speaking of, he did have to train his own soon. He wasn't expecting to get one any time soon, yet there was the cat whom he'd hardly spoken with.
He put his focus back on the young cat. “Ah- I don' know if i’s information I shoul’ burden on a Apprentice.” or any cat for that matter, but he wouldn't share that. No cat knew about his situation. His mouse-brained situation. “It's compli’ated.” it was and wasn't. So that was partially a lie.

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]