Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:34 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:33 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:31 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 05:30 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:26 PM

Old July 7th, 2024, 10:54 PM
Certified Silly

Status: Happily married to PINTO BEAN and SeonghwaBerry<3 /silly
Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: The Starpoint

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw nervously wandered towards the Starpoint. Her fur spiked as she could now see the leader atop the rock. That's when a familiar looking cat caught her eye. Adderpaw ... no, Adderstrike, she corrected herself. Some part of her felt inclined to be jealous of the young warrior, but she knew she couldn't. It wasn't her style. So instead, she went and sat next to Adderstrike not saying a single word. Though she inclined her head and quickly turned herself to face forward. Sneezepaw could feel embarrassment hot on her face. What did Adderpaw ... no, Adderstrike, think of her now? Surely like some sort of kitten who looks as if they've just tripped and fell flat on their face. Sneezepaw was just some apprentice who'd well, well... she couldn't figure it out! Her respect for Adderstrike was much too great for Sneezepaw to feel comfortable nodding, acknowledging that she was next to Adderstrike, or, StarClan! Even saying one word; hi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Fish

[behold the silly, nervous, and definitely introverted Sneezepaw!]
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:10 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost was getting used to the new camp. She didn't know every corner of it like the old one, but she could navigate it easily enough. It was starting to show signs of being lived in; worn nests, some of which (mostly the kits') lined with decorations. RiverClan scent filled every corner of the camp.

It wasn't quite as alien as it was last time to hear Fadingstar call the clan from the Starpoint either. Irisfrost didn't yet have a specific spot she liked, so she took a seat anywhere as she gazed up at her leader to hear his announcements.

(Open)
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:13 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

Something that Adderstrike did not expect while waiting for the news was for someone to sit right next to her. An unfamiliar/familiar scent. Adderstrike slowly turned her head to look at who happened to sit next to her and it was another appre— An Apprentice; She wasn't an apprentice anymore. Adderstrike had seen this apprentice around here or there but never got a chance to actually talk to her, maybe this was just fate placing down a cat right there for her to try and make more friends?

Never one to turn down an opportunity, Adderstrike was gleeful. Though the other cat didn't say anything yet Adderstrike opened her mouth before quickly shutting it. It was weird only in that moment did she realize how pretty and intrinsic eyes were. The yellow hue were brilliantly lit up by the sunlight that—Speak Adderstrike.

"Hey, you're Sneezepaw right?" She asked with a warm smile.
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:24 PM
Certified Silly

Sneezepaw.

Sneezepaw carefully allowed herself to look back at Adderstrike, face still warm from her previous embarrassment. Talk, huh? How to do that... 101! She pinned her ears against her head and then perked them. May as well continue this unforeseen, in her eyes, conversation. Not continuing it would make it more awkward, right? Though when she looked for the words, her throat became dry. So she just nodded and then turned forward again, hot with a new wave of embarrassment.

What kind of stupid am I? She grumbled in her thoughts, trying to concentrate on the leader's silhouette. To no avail. She kept wanting to ask the young warrior questions, questions she'd never actually ask. Maybe one day ... when they become friends! Yes,...

how to make friends 101...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Fish

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 7th, 2024 at 11:25 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:39 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
Padding back into the camp just in time to hear her brother call a meeting from atop the Starpoint, Dusklion changed trajectory away from the rock she loved to lounge on and instead took a seat near the growing crowd. For a moment, she glanced around to see if she could spot Wisteriawren's familiar pretty pelt among the cats gathered, but it seemed like she wasn't here yet. A scoff left her as the deputy straightened herself up and glanced towards Fades.

[ open ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:39 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@rubberRatroom

Adderstrike wanted to giggle a little just because she could tell how nervous the other cat was of her but she also didn't want to make them think she was laughing at them. She been in this situation before herself and could see herself sitting where Sneezepaw was. Not wanting to stress the other cat out too much she looked towards Fadingstar. Maybe she could do the talk for the both of them.. Oh maybe she could do another thing once this meeting was over. Adderstrike swayed her tail slowly as the thought brought joy to her mind.

"I wonder what Fadingstar is going to talk about. No way more cats are ready to become warriors so soon after he announced them before." Adderstrike then dawned a thoughtful look on her face. "I hope it isn't anything about those other cat groups. I'm not so excited to start fighting again so soon after being kicked out of our homes..." Adderstrike sighed softly now that she reminded herself of that tragedy. They would at least get to go back home, so there was a small silver lining to all of this, but it was a very thin lining.

"I hope its just something about mentors being reassigned, maybe I can get an apprentice too!" Adderstrike giggled though she knew it was FAR too soon for that to be happening. Yet when exactly did that stop Adderstrike from being hopeful?
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:49 PM
Certified Silly

Sneezepaw.

For some reason, maybe a stupid reason, Sneezepaw couldn't look away from Adderstrike once they started talking. How odd. She'd always been a good listener but never the "I literally don't know how" sort of way. Her throat began to feel less dry, and maybe she could attempt conversation? Or she'd TOTALLY screw it up by saying something dumb without thinking. Or maybe she could try it? Adderstrike didn't seem like the judgmental type. So would it really hurt her to try? No, not really, at least not physically. But it might internally scar her and make her never want to think about this conversation ever again and make her think that she was a nervous wreck when she really wasn't and...

"Yeah, that'd be cool."

Sneezepaw mumbled, shifting her paws as she stared directly at Adderstrike.
Old July 7th, 2024, 11:52 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded over quickly
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 8th, 2024, 02:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Mousekit bounded over to the Starpoint on signal. He was bouncing around slightly, probably from being happy to see his leader.
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:22 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetgleam moved their paws towards the Starpoint, sitting in the crowd with their mouth put in a smile. They doubt there would be more new warriors, but hey, maybe they could be wrong. New apprentices, probably. What would it be like being a mentor to another cat? They just became a warrior not long ago so they probably won't get an apprentice. Not yet. They wished this meeting wouldn't bring any havoc. Last meeting was great, and this one should be no different.
[Open]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez