Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM

Old November 29th, 2016, 04:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

( @Duskflight )
The tiny, smokey-ash coloured kit crawled along the floor of the SkyClan territory. Her mother and father dead, and she was blind, unable to hunt. She mewed in agony and hunger, hoping, wishing someone would atleast hear her mews and come help her. She crawled, and felt wetness under her paws. Water. The kit quickly took some laps of it but it stung her throat from it being so dry. Letting out another mew, she hoped someone, anyone, was close enough to hear her.
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post
( @Duskflight )
The tiny, smokey-ash coloured kit crawled along the floor of the SkyClan territory. Her mother and father dead, and she was blind, unable to hunt. She mewed in agony and hunger, hoping, wishing someone would atleast hear her mews and come help her. She crawled, and felt wetness under her paws. Water. The kit quickly took some laps of it but it stung her throat from it being so dry. Letting out another mew, she hoped someone, anyone, was close enough to hear her.
Grousestar was out on his usual daily walk through the territory, his tail raised high in happiness as was usual for him, that same cheery and delightful grin fixated on his muzzle and turning the corners of his lips upwards, his green emerald eyes eagerly sweeping back and forth as he surveyed the territory for nothing in particular, just enjoying the scenery that he had grown to love ever since the second he stepped paw into it as an apprentice and not a moon before. Nothing was particularly out of the ordinary as he stepped one brown furred paw after another, his whiskers quivering every now and again in delight as he recalled memories of his engraved in his brain that often made him happy or made him laugh. Perhaps that was one of the secrets to his perpetual and incessant happiness, or perhaps that's simply who Grousestar was and there was no trick with it.
Nonetheless, I digress. The brown tabby tom had to pause, a slightly confused look crossing his face as he heard a particularly strange noise come from somewhere nearby.. Strangely enough it almost seemed to sound like a mewl from a kit.. But there shouldn't be any kits out in the territory. Perhaps.. He was just hearing things? With a slight flick of his tail, the leader cleared his throat and went to pad off again before he heard another mewl and decided to go investigate. "Hello?" Meowed the tom cautiously, craning his head a bit and taking slow steps towards the direction he had heard the sound and quickly taking the scents in of the surrounding area. There was the smell of a kit.. All of the other scents were scents of the forest, but there was definitely the smell of a kit. Quickening his pace, he nearly stumbled over the pitiful heap of fur, his eyes going wide and a startled gasp escaping him as he looked down to see it. "What in Starclan's name- How did you get out here little one?" Craning his neck down he would give it a short sniffing over before coming to the realization that this kit wasn't of Skyclan, it must have been a rogue's or a loner's kit. How it got to be in his territory, he had no idea, but Grousestar wasn't the type of cat that would leave it out here to die, no he wasn't even close to being that kind of cat.
"Come on, lets get you to the nursery, I'm sure some queen will take you in."
Giving the kit's head a few licks, the brown tabby tom would them carefully take the kit's scruff in his mouth and promptly turn back to camp, moving carefully so he wouldn't hurt the tiny creature.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 30th, 2016, 03:51 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
@Empress Of Evil

Lioncry padded into the territory, her pale yellow eyes narrow as she scanned her surroundings for both prey and possible threats. The large golden furred warrior's thought weren't exactly on the task ahead, and every one in a while she searched for the familiar black pelt of her sister or the tabby one of her older brother, but she hadn't seen either of them since the ceremony, and had yet to speak with Auroraflame. Suddenly the flutter of wings in front of her face startled her, and she reared back before realizing that it was a thrush. By the time she had regained her balance though, it was long gone. Mouse-dung! Lioncry thought, looking around. A cool Leaf-fall wind carried with the crisp clean air that always hurt her lungs and stung her nose. Yet she wouldn't have it any other way. She knew that leaf-bare was coming, and with it would come snow. Lioncry had always loved snow, even though it hid the prey and made every night freezing. She sighed. So far, life in SkyClan was returning to normal. Hopefully they wouldn't have to have a new leader for a long time. They'd gone through too many leaders lately. She wasn't ready for Grousestar to pass. He seemed like he'd make a good leader. There was nothing about him that stated otherwise anyways.
Auroraflame walked through the territory, trying her best not to make any loud noises in case there was prey around. Her ears were perked and attentive whilst her eyes looked around, searching for anything of interest. Food or foe. (See what I did there. XD). Auroraflame suddenly saw a golden pelt. It was to big to be a piece of prey but it could be a threat. Parting her jaws slightly, she tasted the air. It was a familiar scent, the scent of her sister. She walked towards the golden figure of her sister, the few leaves that lay beneath her feet crunching softly. "Hey there!", Auroraflame said cheerfully as LIoncry came into full view. It would be nice to twlk to her sister. If she remembered correctly, she had not talked to her sister or brother for a day or two. (Sorry it's short, writers block)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 30th, 2016, 06:34 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame walked through the territory, trying her best not to make any loud noises in case there was prey around. Her ears were perked and attentive whilst her eyes looked around, searching for anything of interest. Food or foe. (See what I did there. XD). Auroraflame suddenly saw a golden pelt. It was to big to be a piece of prey but it could be a threat. Parting her jaws slightly, she tasted the air. It was a familiar scent, the scent of her sister. She walked towards the golden figure of her sister, the few leaves that lay beneath her feet crunching softly. "Hey there!", Auroraflame said cheerfully as LIoncry came into full view. It would be nice to twlk to her sister. If she remembered correctly, she had not talked to her sister or brother for a day or two. (Sorry it's short, writers block)
Lioncry thought she heard something following her and glanced around before quickening her pace. She tasted the air carefully, but she waswas upwind of it. Then the golden furred warrior heard a voice that was very familiar and turned around as Auroraflame came into view. Lioncry let out a soft, almost inaudible purr and padded over to her sister. “You scared me!” she protested, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly over her huge paws. Lioncry was unfortunately rather on edge today, and a bit jumpier. She wasn't sure why. She just was. “Congratulations on becoming deputy.” she purred proudly. She was very happy for her sister, as she thought Auroraflame would make a very good deputy, and perhaps someday a very good leader. After all, Auroraflame seemed to have all the qualities for it. She looked up at the sky, then down at her paws, feeling rather uncertain of what to say. Perhaps some things are best left unspoken. She thought, twitching her tail in mild amusement. She often left mostly her thought unspoken, especially if she thought they might bother someone else.
(XD and that's fine. I completely understand)
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:50 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar was out on his usual daily walk through the territory, his tail raised high in happiness as was usual for him, that same cheery and delightful grin fixated on his muzzle and turning the corners of his lips upwards, his green emerald eyes eagerly sweeping back and forth as he surveyed the territory for nothing in particular, just enjoying the scenery that he had grown to love ever since the second he stepped paw into it as an apprentice and not a moon before. Nothing was particularly out of the ordinary as he stepped one brown furred paw after another, his whiskers quivering every now and again in delight as he recalled memories of his engraved in his brain that often made him happy or made him laugh. Perhaps that was one of the secrets to his perpetual and incessant happiness, or perhaps that's simply who Grousestar was and there was no trick with it.
Nonetheless, I digress. The brown tabby tom had to pause, a slightly confused look crossing his face as he heard a particularly strange noise come from somewhere nearby.. Strangely enough it almost seemed to sound like a mewl from a kit.. But there shouldn't be any kits out in the territory. Perhaps.. He was just hearing things? With a slight flick of his tail, the leader cleared his throat and went to pad off again before he heard another mewl and decided to go investigate. "Hello?" Meowed the tom cautiously, craning his head a bit and taking slow steps towards the direction he had heard the sound and quickly taking the scents in of the surrounding area. There was the smell of a kit.. All of the other scents were scents of the forest, but there was definitely the smell of a kit. Quickening his pace, he nearly stumbled over the pitiful heap of fur, his eyes going wide and a startled gasp escaping him as he looked down to see it. "What in Starclan's name- How did you get out here little one?" Craning his neck down he would give it a short sniffing over before coming to the realization that this kit wasn't of Skyclan, it must have been a rogue's or a loner's kit. How it got to be in his territory, he had no idea, but Grousestar wasn't the type of cat that would leave it out here to die, no he wasn't even close to being that kind of cat.
"Come on, lets get you to the nursery, I'm sure some queen will take you in."
Giving the kit's head a few licks, the brown tabby tom would them carefully take the kit's scruff in his mouth and promptly turn back to camp, moving carefully so he wouldn't hurt the tiny creature.
As the leader had came over, fear filled the tiny kit, and she mewed as he picked her up. His loving, kind presence, however, made her feel somewhat calm, and even safe. She could not see Grousestar, but she hoped he was someone who would save her, rather than kill her.
(Mention Spirited Darkness in the Nursery, please ^^")
Old November 30th, 2016, 04:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The older she-cat merely snorted at the mumbled apology, her tail continuing to lash with her anger. She thought about getting back at the younger cat before she simply huffed as she realized that the other female would probably go running off to the deputy saying that she attacked her or something mouse-brained like that. Whatever. I'll let her off with just a warning, but she better not do anything else stupid. Avocetrose scowled a bit as she watched the younger female go off ahead. This is the worst patrol ever, why did Auroraflame have to pair me with her? Now I'm probably going to get in trouble for not being with her. Stupid fluff-brained, crow-food eating.. Grumbling out, the black and white she cat forced her pace to speed up so the other warrior wouldn't get too far ahead of her considering that in a patrol, you were supposed to remain with the group of cats you are with, not split up. She jogged along at a decent pace, following the others scent trail before busting out with laughter as she caught sight of her tripping on a root up ahead, thinking in her head, That's what you get for trying to smack me with a branch you idiot!. Huffing out a bit, she continued jogging until she was right next to the other female. "Look, we're supposed to stay together, this is a patrol. Or are you still an apprentice and you just forgot?" The little bit of amusement that Avocetrose felt was gone and the scowl was back on her muzzle.
She snarled, standing back up. "Not much of a border patrol if we're no where near the borders," She scoffed, glaring at her, staring into her eyes. Her calico tail twitched irritably as she stalked off. She padded towards the border, mumbling to herself. Her tail lashed angrily as she glanced over her shoulder to make sure she wasn't too far ahead.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:09 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@Skyleap

Leafmist turned towards Pearl. "Well, I should go. I still need to hunt for the clan, and then see if Auroraflame wants me on any patrols..." The she-cat ended up talking to herself towards the end, and she snapped her eyes back to the other molly. "Oh, uh, basically I have clan business I need to tend to." She dipped her head politely. "I'll be back later to check up on you, hopefully your eyesight continues to get better and you'll remember more of what happened."

Old November 30th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Skyleap

Leafmist turned towards Pearl. "Well, I should go. I still need to hunt for the clan, and then see if Auroraflame wants me on any patrols..." The she-cat ended up talking to herself towards the end, and she snapped her eyes back to the other molly. "Oh, uh, basically I have clan business I need to tend to." She dipped her head politely. "I'll be back later to check up on you, hopefully your eyesight continues to get better and you'll remember more of what happened."
"Yeah, hopefully. Have fun." Pearl said, curling up to sleep again.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
"Yeah, hopefully. Have fun." Pearl said, curling up to sleep again.
"Thanks," Leafmist murmured before padding out of the den, leaving the molly to her rest. She needs to heal fast, the sooner she's out of here the better... for her and me.

Old December 1st, 2016, 04:17 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry thought she heard something following her and glanced around before quickening her pace. She tasted the air carefully, but she waswas upwind of it. Then the golden furred warrior heard a voice that was very familiar and turned around as Auroraflame came into view. Lioncry let out a soft, almost inaudible purr and padded over to her sister. “You scared me!” she protested, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly over her huge paws. Lioncry was unfortunately rather on edge today, and a bit jumpier. She wasn't sure why. She just was. “Congratulations on becoming deputy.” she purred proudly. She was very happy for her sister, as she thought Auroraflame would make a very good deputy, and perhaps someday a very good leader. After all, Auroraflame seemed to have all the qualities for it. She looked up at the sky, then down at her paws, feeling rather uncertain of what to say. Perhaps some things are best left unspoken. She thought, twitching her tail in mild amusement. She often left mostly her thought unspoken, especially if she thought they might bother someone else.
(XD and that's fine. I completely understand)
Auroraflame laughed softly as Lioncry claimed she had been frightened by her. She walked so she was next to her and sat down, laying her black tail over her paws as well. "Thank you", Auroraflame purred, feeling a sudden wave of affection towards her sister, a one stronger then normal. She had always been glad to have her siblings. Despite those arguments that most siblings had. Her gaze was directed towards the trees that made up the SkyClan territory. With the comfortable silence, she took in the time to simply think. Like, her siblings. She wondered where their two brothers were. She hadn't seen Ferretnose or Sycamorebranch ever since the ceremony. She wondered what they were doing, she had never payed to much attention to what they did these days. She might have seen them doing something, her eyes focusing on them but not necessarily taking in what they were doing. "Have you seen Ferretnose or Sycamorebranch?", Auroraflame asked, breaking the silence. It would be something for them to talk about, and she was simply curious anyway.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen