Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:36 AM
Morningpaw Mentor Finder
by Nim
Last post by Nim
Today 08:16 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:12 AM
A Bee Buzzing Around A...
by Naila
Last post by Naila
Today 07:56 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 07:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 20th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Playdate

@implimm

Lotusheart was in fact surprised by the direct assault. As the cat lunged, her mind clicked. Wrong move, friend. As the cat clung to her neck, she quickly tilted her head down, hoping to press her opponent's back to the ground and ram her forehead into her throat as a choke move.
Old October 20th, 2020, 09:38 AM
dont try to wake me

"Nononowaitoaah-!"
The WindClan warrior finds herself clinging now to Lotusheart as the bigger she-cat now nearly headbutts the ground with Eldersky at her neck. She braces for the impact of the ground against her back, shoulders, and head and screws her eyes shut tight. Get a grip, Eldersky!
After being pressed into the ground and pinned by Lotusheart's head, her chin up at an uncomfortable angle, the soft gray tabby wriggles experimentally. Then, she begins to try and move her hind legs in quick kicking motions against Lotusheart's chest, much like a pinned rabbit would when trying to escape the clutches of death. She hoped it would at least even just distract the fish-eater for a heartbeat.
[ @Shadeleaf ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 20th, 2020, 09:43 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@implimm

Lotusheart smiles triumphantly as her move succeeds. She feels aggressive pressure as the warrior kicks her chest. She doesn't want to suffocate her. Besides, the kicks were getting a little hard. One hit her a bit high at the throat which made her pull back slightly.
Old October 20th, 2020, 09:51 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Plumpaw rolls her eyes as she slips out from the apprentice's den. So today was that pretend raid- She hadn't listened well enough at the Gathering to know much about when it was happening. Whatever. The silver she-cat's eyes scan the scuffling cats for any open contenders. She couldn't really fight like a RiverClan cat yet, and her knowledge of anything Flintspirit once instilled was rusty. But these hare-brained apprentices from the moor all seemed like soft and fuzzy little mice to her. They seemed like easy pickings.
[ OPEN to any WC apprentices ]
Quiverpaw was always a bit late to the fighting part of these things it seemed, always getting confused and mixed up in the fray before finding her first opponent. She backed into Plumpaw in accident at first, trying to gain distance from some of the others fighting around her, and sprung away in surprise as she realized it was an open RiverClan cat that she'd bumped into. Guess this cat would have to do, as she most likely had her attention now. She let out what she hoped to be an intimidating growl and leaped toward the other she-cat, careful to not get overwhelmed and let her claws slip out. This was just a practice raid and she'd been to a real battle before, so she couldn't wrap her head around why she was so nervous about this this time.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old October 20th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp ;g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Spottedpaw looked around for a Windclan cat to fight

( Open for any: Windclan cats )
Old October 20th, 2020, 09:55 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothshade still couldn't find anybody and was starting to get ticked off. "AAAAAAAAH!" he screeched and launched himself at the first Windclan cat he saw. [OPEN PLEASE]
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 20th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

@Rainquail
(really hope this is ok, you said she was open a while ago)
Basilpaw saw Beepaw, a Windclan apprentice running into the clearing, and Basilpaw launched herself at them, hoping to crash into them. Unless Beepaw saw her coming first and got out of the way. But she would do her best to crash into them!
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 20th, 2020, 10:36 AM
dont try to wake me

She's still looking around for a target when Quiverpaw backs into her. Stumbling back a couple of steps, the she-cat swears under her breath and fixes a cold gaze on the WindClanner. "You look like you'll fall apart if I poke you just right," she sneers. Somehow, her mood had soured almost instantly.
Plumpaw's reflex was as sharp as her tongue- As soon as she'd seen the other apprentice move, the silver mau sidestepped. With a smirk, she watches Quiverpaw. "C'mon," she taunts. "You have to infiltrate my Clan, right? Take me down, then, fluff-brain." She made no actual effort to retaliate against the other molly however, and instead stood waiting for her next move.
[ @Zero ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:21 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Silverpool gasped as he rolled off of her and rolled away from him. His claws reached for her back, and she felt them pick at her fur. Before he could get on top again, she wriggled away, although her shoulder was stinging. She shook the dirt out of her fur and charged at the larger warrior, hoping to catch him off guard. She leaned back on her hind paws and used her front ones to try and beat him back into the marshy water behind him.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by panchiko; December 9th, 2021 at 07:57 PM.
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:37 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[ open for a riverclanner to fight! ]

Was this a waste of his time? Possibly. Was he going to make sure he got something out of it? Ohhhh you bet. Blue eyes scanning the clearing, the silvery tomcat tried to pick someone out he could go after. Quicksilver wanted a fight, nothing too easy though. He wouldn't mind a good tussle.

- @Supernatural Slushie -

Ripplepaw was excited for this. It would hopefully hold the rush and thrill of a real battle but with less... blood.
Glancing around, she awaited to see if there was anybody she could attack, anybody open. Soon spotting someone, she rushed towards them in a blur of silvery fur, stopping right in front of them. "You're going down rabbit-butt!" She yowled, before flinging herself at the other feline, paws extended to wrap around their shoulders. If she could tussle them to the ground, that would mean a win for her right? Right.

Mapledance wasn't sure if he wanted to participate in this. It was all.... irrelevant. But.... he supposed he'd have to. Fighting was never his strong suit, so practicing it wasn't going to hurt. Literally in this case, with the no claws rule implemented. With a bored expression, the Windclanner awaited some other cat to come up to him and instigate the fight, he didn't want to be the instigator. That was too much effort putting into something he didn't want to do.
________

Thunderclan had never done anything like this before. And frankly, Moonbird was a bit excited. A little anxious about the possibilities that this could bring, someone was bound to get hurt accidentally, fighting always brought out the worst in cats, but for now it was fun and lighthearted and practice. And she could always do with more practice. Leaping into the fight, Moonbird turned to find someone she could battle. A playfight companion, if you will.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; October 21st, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
Closed Thread