Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 04:37 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:56 AM
Lightning Training !
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:53 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:58 AM
Grimpaw's training [p]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Albatrosspaw(42/100)
[It's ok!]

Albatrosspaw stepped back nervously when Dawnstar gave him a funny look, his tail twitching. When his leader spoke about him attacking innocent cats, Albatrosspaw widened his eyes in shock. "N-no! That's n-not what I meant! I'm sorry, I just w-wanted to learn how to fight! The young tom stumbled over his words and stepped back once more. Why would he ever attack innocent cats?
Dawnstar huffed soft as Alatrosspaw switly took back his words and added that he merely wanted to learn how to fight.

"You could have just said that furball." She sounded as grumpy as ever but seemed willing to train him. "Come on, I'll teach you a thing or two, so you'll at least get out alive if you get into trouble." Dawnstar stood up stretching out her powerful physique and swished her tail to the right, wordlessly telling Albatrosspaw to stand a few tail lengths from her.

"So you're going to pretend I'm an enemy you're attacking, make it look like you're coming to tackle me and at the last moment rear up on your hind legs and see if you can give my ears two swift blows, then spring back and dart off before I can swat you." Dawnstar told the apprentice while shifting her weight so that she was in a more comfortable fighting stance.

ShadowClan wasn't known for their speed, but with enough practice and the right time, they could easily surprise opponents with how nimble they could be.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:42 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
While Littlepaw and Spiderpaw were attacking from the front, Palepaw decided to try the other way around. She kept her claws sheathed and leapt at Cornpuff's back with outstretched paws, attempting to land them right on his shoulders and ensure she had a good grip on the warrior.

[ @RoboPrism @Katiethewolfchild ]
-Cornpuff-
Male, 48 Moons
SHADOWCLAN - Warrior
A yellow-eyed, white and cream-point tom.

Cornpuff noticed the third apprentice darting up behind him, closing in fast. He couldn't dodge her, but he could hopefylly dislodge her. Palepaw's pricking claws sunk into his back, making him wince. Immediately, he went down, flopping to his side and rolling over, squishing her momentarily.

(Sorry this is so late! I never saw this for some reason )
@Katiethewolfchild
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; March 6th, 2024 at 07:44 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:44 AM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Amused

ShadowClan Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Your ´slowness´ has nothing on my slowness lol) @Shellwhisker @FruitBatz
Shrewstep would be lying if he claimed not to feel a bit resentful at Alderblossom´s little speech. He understood it was her apprentice and all, but he had already covered the move they would be practicing next, and taught another. There was really no need for her to give so much extra instruction. It likely wasn´t intended as a slight towards his teaching and/or fighting abilities, but he was a touchy tom, and had difficulty not taking it as such. As long as Turtlepaw learned the move, he supposed, it didn´t matter. And he had to focus on her oncoming ´attack´ anyway, and give her some sort of decent opponent. He could consider Alderblossom´s words later, if they needed thought on at all.

At first, he merely needed to rotate around his hind paws, keeping the young molly in front of him. She circled him for what might be considered an excessive amount of time, but did, eventually, jolt into motion. Suddenly she went for his right hind and, though small, he couldn´t quite turn tight enough to fend off the kick she aimed at him with her hind legs as she sped fast. If it hadn´t been a training match he might have kicked out a hind paw and not even bothered to turn, but that could get messy if it hit an opponent´s head and he´d rather not leave Turtlepaw disoriented. In any even the had managed to avoid any paws in his belly fur, and was able to turn promptly enough to aim a swipe at her retreating tail and haunches in retaliation.

´´And.....now, Turtlepaw!´´ The tortoiseshell called out.

[ short bc im replying to something else ]

[ @FruitBatz ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old March 7th, 2024, 10:41 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

´´And.....now, Turtlepaw!´´ The tortoiseshell called out.

[ short bc im replying to something else ]

[ @FruitBatz ]

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

As Turtlepaw dashed away, with Alderblossom calling out to her, it made her slightly surprised that Shrewstep tried to swat at her. But with hopefully enough precision, she kicked the swat away from her as she went head on to his shoulder, with doing that she would turn to do on last kick and use that to dash back to over to Alderblossom.

And if those moves didn’t work, well then… ( ^^ you can decide what happens @gs29513 !!!)

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 11th, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 10:49 AM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 8 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

What now?? What was he supposed to do now that he actually landed on her? I ... I didn't think I would actually get this far! The apprentice clung awkwardly onto the other apprentice's back for a moment, totally frozen in indecision. That was until she flopped over, squishing him like a bug. "What are you- HUUUfffff!" Air! He needed air! Spotted paws pushed at Midnightpaw until he was finally able to wiggle free of her deathly flop. He had been bested!

"I didn't think about that!" He huffed lightly, stepping back to catch his breath. "G-good battle!" Another moment of huffs before looking to Darkfall, curious to see what the enforcer had to say.

@Dark @Omari (Totally open to keep this battle going, but since the raid got indefinitely pushed back I figured this event would end soon anyways LOL
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:04 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T2, Honed Skill
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Stomach aching with the push from his hind legs, and ear stinging where he had ripped it, Mistlewhisker was enjoying this fight more and more. Shadefrost had proven to be a strong opponent, though a bit slippery for her liking. He seemed more inclined to remain on the defensive than actually fight her. Oh well. It was time to end this. She could hear other pairings wrapping up, and the eyes of Hawkbite and Dawnstar on her pelt lit a fire under her paws.

Shadefrost tried to start a conversation, and Mistlewhisker scoffed to herself. Stalling, hm? "Underwhelming?" She simpered, a fake apologetic look on her face. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Let me put you out of your misery, then."

[Mistlewhisker used Honed Skill -- mock killing blow]

Without another word, Mistlewhisker darted forward with speed she hadn't shown before, closing the distance between them and lunging for Shadefrost's throat, barreling him over to pin him down with her size. She clamped her jaws lightly around his jugular, ready to rip at any point. She kept her jaw loose so he wouldn't accidentally knick himself on her teeth. It was a winning move. The battle was over.

Once it was obvious she won, Mistlewhisker stepped off of Shadefrost and glanced down at him. "My name is Mistlewhisker. You'd do well to remember it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

A smirk crossed the Commanders face.

The entire time, he had sat back and watched closely. There wasn't a time that he felt the need to step in, no, not until the last move Mistlewhisker pulled. He'd seen the Enforcer fight a fox at the border and seen her excel in things most of these cats wouldn't attempt. He had faith in his chosen comrade.

There was a silent approval as his gaze settled on the Enforcer. They'd move to Shadefrost next, filled with curiousity. Hawkbite would step between them if the warrior dared to spring upwards again. It wasn't something he'd put past him. He was more curious to see how he dealt with losing.

@Micanomancy @Levi 99
SHADEFROST

STILL SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Hold on, what?

Shadefrost blinked in rapid succession, his mind taking what could have only been described as a processing break as it tried to catch up with reality. This had, surprisingly, turned out to be an eye opener. The tomcat looked at his opponent with a blank unbelieving stare, not sure of what to say or do after being defeated so swiftly. A part of him was enraged by the nerves this molly possessed. Who did she think she was? First challenging him to a spar where he held the advantage in skill, then pulling a move that he hadn't been ready to react to. It was enough to make the warrior want to rake his claws down her spine.

But instead the warrior let a loud echoing cackle sound from his maw. Shadefrost found it a little funny how ironic his defeat had been. He let his guard down trying to get Mistelwhisker to do the same, and as a result he got rushed and pinned. Not how one would have liked to go down in a spar, but that's kinda what happened when yo were as cocky as this guy. If only he'd taken the lesson to heart. Maybe, just maybe he could have avoided what the future held in store for him.

"You know what, I think I like you. I can already tell we'll get along just fine."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:40 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««
-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ Too easy. "Maybe yer mentor didn't teach you this, but ya gotta use yer size to yer advantage. Now, get up and try again," the gray warrior snarled. During the invasion, he wanted to FIGHT, so hopefully this could touch up his skills. "You make the first move this time."

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

[ @kittycatburmise ]
Doeflame

A growl slipping from her throat at the scolding, Doeflame started to circle around Eveningfade, as he had done to her. She kept her eyes on him, only allowing them to drop to his legs when she took a leap towards them in an attempt to sweep them under him and then pin the tom.
Old March 8th, 2024, 06:57 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

STILL SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Hold on, what?

Shadefrost blinked in rapid succession, his mind taking what could have only been described as a processing break as it tried to catch up with reality. This had, surprisingly, turned out to be an eye opener. The tomcat looked at his opponent with a blank unbelieving stare, not sure of what to say or do after being defeated so swiftly. A part of him was enraged by the nerves this molly possessed. Who did she think she was? First challenging him to a spar where he held the advantage in skill, then pulling a move that he hadn't been ready to react to. It was enough to make the warrior want to rake his claws down her spine.

But instead the warrior let a loud echoing cackle sound from his maw. Shadefrost found it a little funny how ironic his defeat had been. He let his guard down trying to get Mistelwhisker to do the same, and as a result he got rushed and pinned. Not how one would have liked to go down in a spar, but that's kinda what happened when yo were as cocky as this guy. If only he'd taken the lesson to heart. Maybe, just maybe he could have avoided what the future held in store for him.

"You know what, I think I like you. I can already tell we'll get along just fine."
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker eyed the tom as he shook himself and stood, waiting for the inevitable backlash at losing. However, she was pleasantly surprised when he grinned at her and said they'd get along fine. Mistlewhisker wasn't fond of Shadefrost, as his attitude was over the top and often disruptive, but she felt a fleeting moment of amused fondness for him. "Check that attitude that keeps getting you into trouble, and I'd say so." She called, dipping her head slightly to him before moving away to watch the rest of the battles wrap up.

Perhaps, one day.

[AND THEN SHADE HAD TO GO AND DIE :((((( ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old March 11th, 2024, 01:26 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Event [#event]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade left Smolderingpaw's side and hopped onto a rock that could let her see the crowd a bit better. She had a good sight, but despite her size she wasn't the tallest of cats.
"Alright, cats of Shadowclan. The time has come! Most of you have trained hard and proved strong enough to join the upcoming raid in Thunderclan. Sharp your claws and bare your teeth, Shadowclan, because we are going to get our revenge!"

Oh, revenge. A sweet thing that Lynxshade had never met personally. No, this all wasn't a personal thing for her, but she knew she needed to instill these feelings in these cats. Make them ferocious, fierce and stronger.
She turned to take a look at Dawnstar. When did she plan to start the attack? And who would lead the various forces? She was pretty sure Hawkbite would have one troup of his own, but what about her? Would she fight alongside her clanmates or sneak into Thunderclan camp to commit the atrocious act?

She had many questions, but she remained silent and waited for Dawnstar's and Shadowclan's reaction.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; March 11th, 2024 at 01:28 PM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:44 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her head shot up as she heard Lynxshade speak, hopefully Shrewstep didn’t try to launch another attack at her.

@gs29513 @paris (kinda replied last time but no one replied back hopefully this is ok!!!)

Last edited by FruitBatz; March 11th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Closed Thread