Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 12:09 AM

Old September 19th, 2023, 10:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by [CENTER
Katiethewolfchild[/CENTER];1473927]Birdkit was sitting in the corner of the nursery, the hyperactive kit having been awake since before the sun even began to rise. The autistic young she-cat was talking loudly to a fly that had landed on her paw because the fly felt like they were a flock together, unaware that the fly couldn't understand her, not that she would have cared if she did know. She meowed hi Fly-friend. Be careful. Some cats might be meanies and try to hurt you. That would be bad. When Birdkit's fly-friend flew away the autistic kit yelled bye-bye Fly-friend! Remember to be careful so you don't get hurt! She then saw a kit who was alone. She walked up toe the kit and loudly meowed Hi! My name's Birdkit! What's your name! @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

HAHA! Their prayers had been answered! Junuperkit’s ears perked up in delight at the prospect of having another kit to play with. “Hi! My name’s Juniperkit! You can call me Juni if you want though!” Juniperkit may have come off a bit excited, but they were bored beyond belief, so they were a tad overjoyed.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 19th, 2023, 11:14 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdkit meowed ok! Let's play! She also probably came off of excited, but then she was exicted VERY easily. @Wintersun
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 20th, 2023, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdkit meowed ok! Let's play! She also probably came off of excited, but then she was exicted VERY easily. @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

“Any other ideas to chase away the boredom?” They asked, cocking their head. “We must escape the kingdom! But the king has kept us prisoners for far too long.” They said, being as dramatic as possible.

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old September 20th, 2023, 08:21 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.

Birdkit remained silent, as she was confused. What on earth is Juni doing? Is this some sort of game? Birdkit didn't think so since she had never heard about a game anything like this. Juni's confusing. Why's he confusing? @Wintersun
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 20th, 2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old September 20th, 2023, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Birdkit remained silent, as she was confused. What on earth is Juni doing? Is this some sort of game? Birdkit didn't think so since she had never heard about a game anything like this. Juni's confusing. Why's he confusing? @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit giggled. "Sorry, that was probably confusing. Any game ideas?" They said, doing their best now to be confusing. "I know there's the typical cat and mouse game, mossball, and a few others, which I'd be up for playing, but you have any original games?" They asked, head cocking to the side, their large ears flopping to the side slightly.

Old September 20th, 2023, 02:04 PM

Birdkit meowed no I don't. @Wintersun
Old September 20th, 2023, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Birdkit meowed no I don't. @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juniperkit sighed, and began thinking. What was a good game they could play? "Maybe we could play 'Escape'?" They had just come up with the game. "We might have to get another kit though... if we can't find one, it'll just be less fun, but still pretty fun! So. One of us will be a prisoner, and the other can be a prison guard! The goal for the prisoner is to escape the nursery, and the guard tries to stop them! How's that sound?" They asked, a small smile on their face.

Old September 20th, 2023, 03:26 PM

Birdkit meowed that sounds like fun! @Wintersun
Old September 20th, 2023, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Birdkit meowed that sounds like fun! @Wintersun

Juniperkit
[They/Them]

Juni's ears perked up. "Okay! What do you want to be first? I think both roles sound really fun, so I'll leave it up to you!" They said decidedly.

Old September 20th, 2023, 03:42 PM

Birdkit meowed I think I would like to be the prisoner. @Wintersun