Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: July Gathering

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 14
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

She sighed, flicking her tail behind her as she listened to her brother. “When they do come back it will be a sad day.” she stated. She wished they stayed wherever they were now forever. And she hoped that they were struggling. That they weren’t having it easy.

Old July 14th, 2024, 10:57 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Runningshadow-He/They(FtM)
29 Moons

------------------

Runningshadow thought about it for a moment.
RiverClan wouldn't be happy about what the other clans did when they came back.
Was that his business? No.
Did he care? Not really.

"I suppose you're right, it probably won't be a pleasant one." They said in response.
StarClan, he could already imagine how hostile that Gathering would be.

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:33 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

◇BristleThorn◇
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 15
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

She ran out of conversation with her brother, sos he just curled her tail around her paws and stared up at the leader. What could she say to him? How could you be so cold? No. That would just bring all the hostility back and she didn’t need that right now.

“What’s ThunderClan like?” Really? That’s the first thing that came to her mind? She supposed that was fine. Basic but…casual.

Old July 14th, 2024, 11:48 AM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: July Gathering

SEASONG

The dilute calico sat in within the clearing, looking around as she watched the warriors from the three attending Clans mingle together and chat.

An ear flicked, and the ThunderClanner wrapped her tail tighter around her paws, green eyes glistening. The moonlit clearing was crowded with cats, more Seasong didn’t know than others.

{ OPEN POST. }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:58 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂
He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Cardinalpaw glanced around at the gathered cats. It looked kinda...empty without Riverclan. There was still tons of cats, definitely, but it was werid without them. They were kinda glad though, Riverclan sucked. The tom looked over at cats from his clan and spotted Leafpaw. He strode over and sat next to her. Cardinalpaw didn't exactly know her, but nows the time to start, he supposed.

[ @isla uhh yay Cardinalpaw gathering post lmao-)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:00 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time

Runningshadow-He/They(FtM)
29 Moons

-----------------

What was ThunderClan like?
Was she trying to get information or someth-
No.
Calm down.
Cats can talk about their clans as long as it doesn't give away too much.

"Nothing eventful." He answered "Just the usual, cats becoming apprentices, got some more newly made warriors after the raid, all that."

He would ask about ShadowClan, but he wasn't sure if that would be a good idea.

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:11 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: July Gathering

LEAFPAW

Leafpaw looked over at Cardinalpaw as her Clanmate sat beside her.

“Hello, Cardinalpaw,” She purred a greeting, blue eyes glowing silver in the moonlight. “How are you liking our first Gathering, so far?”

{ @ollie }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.

Last edited by isla; July 14th, 2024 at 12:12 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 12:52 PM

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!
My Mood: Angelic

Midnightchirp & Loonfoot of ShadowClan

The siblings lingered near the back of the Seastones, casting leering, judgmental glances at the other clan cats. They loomed like colossal shadows, stark black against the moonlit gathering, towering ominously like vultures awaiting the end. Every full moon, they assumed this sentinel-like presence, more akin to bodyguards than guests at a social event. Yet, if one watched closely, one might catch them in rare moments of mingling—either with each other or with any brave soul daring enough to approach.

"It's hot tonight." Loonfoot grumbled, his voice a low mumble as he lapped at his white-speckled legs in a futile attempt to cool down. He ignored the fact that his sister's coat was twice as thick as his own.

Midnightchirp side-eyed him, her cold blue eyes gleaming subtly. Loonfoot was large, sure, but compared to her, he was merely a cub standing next to a mountain. "I oughta sit on you." she threatened, the words delivered with a deadly calm that lacked any hint of a smile.

Loonfoot met her gaze, testing the waters. Midnightchirp was usually serious, her demeanor a stark contrast to the sweet, bubbly persona their mother, Nightchirp, had embodied. She bore her suffix in honor of their mother, yet lived up to none of her warmth. He found this contrast amusing but stifled his giggles, knowing better than to provoke her openly. They locked eyes for a few tense seconds, the silence thick with anticipation, until Loonfoot finally broke it with a disbelieving scoff. "Yeah, right—oOF!"

In one fluid motion, Midnightchirp sat on him, her massive form pinning him effortlessly to the ground. Her long, lazy tail dangled at his nose, and Loonfoot's struggles beneath her were muffled, his pleas for release absorbed by her thick pelt. The heat was stifling now, twice as oppressive with her weight bearing down on him. Midnightchirp smirked, a rare, inward chuckle echoing in her mind. That'll teach him.

Old July 14th, 2024, 08:18 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
86/100

Mallowpaw saw Cinderpaw's tail curl around the stump of her missing leg, and guilt swirled in her stomach that she had made the apprentice self-conscious. It had been the same with Flashpaw. She wasn't good at this, was she? Maybe that was the reason no-one had approached her all those lonely days in camp. She didn't blame any of them; she wouldn't approach herself either. Resolving to not let her eyes stray anywhere near her now hidden nub, Mallowpaw watched as the apprentice started signing.

It wasn't traditional sign language. She knew how to sign, although she was rusty in it, and it wasn't the same gestures she used. Did different clans have different sign languages? Mallowpaw watched, trying to figure out what she was saying. From what she could tell, she had answered her question and asked another one, but that didn't help her much.

Mallowpaw hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Sorry, I'm not sure what you're saying. You're mute?" She didn't think the apprentice was deaf, as she had answered her question well enough, but she couldn't be sure.

(I'm assuming that Cinderpaw's still using her own sign language that Mallowpaw wouldn't be able to understand; if not, tell me and I'll edit my post)

Cinderpaw
~<>~
40/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Ah... Cinderpaw had half expected to come across as unintelligable - most cats either didn't know sign, or they did, but they weren't aware of some of the signs Cinder used (the curse of having no one to teach you the proper way, she supposes).

Pursing her lips, Cinderpaw nods in response to the question of her being mute. It's not that it's physically impossible to talk, she'd done so for the first... four moons of her life? But she just hadn't been able to get any words out since events that have happened after that. And it all came back to her missing leg. That was the start of it, she remembers, and then there was that 'family meeting' that swiftly turned into a screaming match.

"Sorry," she signs with what she thinks is the universal motion, lips pursed and embarrassed.

[ so the way cinder signs, because she didn't have anyone to really teach her, is she uses a combination of signs she made up herself and some universal signs as well that she's picked up here and there !! ]
Old July 14th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

'Talent' was what allowed thunderclan to bound through the trees like they were still on the ground and not fall to their death. Ok then, suppose thats the answer shadowclan might go for for how they slipped into the dark itself and could stalk the earth as little more then ghosts like it was breathing.
Either each clan simply did something the others didnt that was downright baffling or Bleedingpaw just couldnt fathom climbing like that with his complete lack of balance, knowing that if he tried he'd end up just wobbling off a branch to a sudden crunch on the forest floor.

It would be kinda cool if he could show off his stealth skills to Rosepaws supposed climbing ones though. Itd be fun and maybe a leader might be interested in like a cross clan show off (bragging was something all leaders enjoyed right?) but for now he spoke no more on it and just chuckled at the further jabs on frogs. They were better then Rosepaw thought but even Bleedingpaw could admit they were no snake meal.

The blond bengal looked interested in Rosepaws point of view on riverclan given he'd only really heard in passing about them from his own clanmates, usually about how weak and stupid they were, knowing this wasnt the full story.
"I cant imagine how it was with riverclan messing with you guys all the time, they didnt really bother shadowclan a lot but from what I heard you and windclan never heard the end of them! To be honest I dunno that shadowclan had a lotta involvement in the raid, not like participation wise but Grouse said that since riverclan didnt bother us and Dawnstar really wasnt that attached to the alliance so she probably just wanted to fight. But it makes sense, battle training is useless unless its tested and my sister said the battle was awesome so I wish I was her age to join!"
Weeeeell Sleepysunrise didnt say 'awesome' it was too casual for her but it was close enough. In reality Bleedingpaw had no clue what battle was really like and that he'd one day seriously struggle in it, both with his disability and too kind heart so he'd think on these words one day and cringe.

Especially if that battle ended up being against Rosepaw as the pretty tom nodded and grinned, chirping out a happy "Friends then but our clans first!" to the thunderclan apprentice.

The thunderclan apprentice who was very bashful of his name it seemed and Bleedingpaw cocked his head a bit confused at that, insisting "I dunno about average, Ive never met a Rosepaw before but if you say so." before dropping it given he seemed uncomfortable.

He was less uncomfortable about his scar oddly enough and Bleedingpaw broke into giggles as he whispered to Rosepaw faux covertly "I think everyone looks old in the morning though! You should see all my sisters, theyre the most regal strong cats around but catch them before dawn patrol and BAM! Theyre a group of angry mangy elders! Dont tell them I said that though." They'd skin him and gift his pretty rare pelt to Dawnstar if they knew he'd said that about him, seriously.

It was kinda.... Nice to have a cat relate to having a poor birth mother to talk to though. Generally Bleedingpaw couldnt mention his to even his adoptive siblings because of their issues with Lostspark, whom he had no problems with since being given to her. It'd just be weird, but Rosepaw got it and the bengal gave a soft spoken reply to that.
"Im sorry I know how painful it can be to not have a Mama who should love you but I know you didnt deserve her striking you. Rosa was cruel in words and neglectful but thought touching me was below her so I never got that and Im really glad you got away from her. We're gonna prove our birth mothers wrong and be better and stronger then they ever could be Im sure."

He did look a little uncomfortable at the mentions of his pelt being perfect and shifted a bit head bobbling around involuntarily. "Mmmm. Rosa, my birth mother was what she called a show cat. Its a kittypet thing where the pretty ones get to do a thing and it makes them special? I dont get it but I look like her a lot and my pelt wouldve made me one but I wobble. So Im a freak and useless to her instead so I kinda dont care about my pelt, it never helped me even if its pretty. Id rather be strong like you instead."
What irony. A scarred cat deemed ugly by himself wanted to be pretty and a pretty cat with a disability would rather be ugly but normal instead. What a pair the two made.

@Weekend-Wondering