Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 03:29 AM
Earlie Birdie [ Owl Patrol...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:28 AM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by Rose
Today 02:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:58 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:48 AM

Old September 7th, 2023, 09:53 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Owlpaw - The Mute One
WindClan | Apprentice | He/Them | 5 moons | 36/100
Owlpaw padded over, little comfrey plant in tow before dropping it off beside his mentor. He wasn't entirely sure where it was meant to go but knew that Dreamlight would know. With that done he walked away from the two, waving his tail in the air to say 'goodbye' as he left.

@Moonraven | @MockingRabbit | @Alchemist Kitsune

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; September 7th, 2023 at 09:55 AM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 04:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Having just come up from the den after sorting through Sleethound's patrol's herbs, Lightningpaw beamed, taking note of Dreamlight arriving with the apprentices. Waiting for them to approach - it would be easier to carry the herbs back from the den's entrance than from across the clearing - she waved a greeting with her tail, holding back a small, amused purr as the warrior proceeded to have a sneezing fit. Normally, a cat sneezing so much out of nowhere outside of newleaf might have worried her, but herbs had a tendency of causing the sneezies. Noticing the dark apprentice drop his own herbs before her and bounding off, the lithe calico chirped a small thank you, letting him be well on his way. Owlpaw was always so dependable, he'd earned some time off. Hopefully he would remain as such even as he grew. For some reason, apprentices tended to get lazy once they became warriors... at least, judging by how most - not all, there were exceptions like the cat before her now - warriors tended to act.

"Happy to hear," Lightningpaw responded once Dreamlight managed to speak, an earnest smile on her face at the mention of the apprentices. "I've seen nothing but good things from the both of them. Owlpaw's in good paws."

Curiously, she turned to the herbs, tilting her head. Ivy. She had... no idea if ivy had any medicinal value but... to have managed to get tangled around the comfrey and withstand the trip back? The grip was certainly interesting. Perhaps it could have uses as binding material, much like moss. It would certainly allow the moss to be used for other things. The herb might not have medicinal properties, but it was used all over the camp for a reason. And besides, Dreamlight had just stated that it could be used to weave into dens and nests. Why not broken limbs or the less amicable sprains that required splints? The possibilities were most certainly there.

"Fairly certain we can find a use for them. I'll let Cowtuft know I'll be trying their efficiency in holding splints and bandaging in the future. The comfrey is perfect too. I'm sure Tufty will be excited to get his paws on some more. Thanks, love," the medicine cat apprentice mewed, offering a playful grin before turning to herbs, intent on finding a spot for them among the herb stores. What either was used for was not something she was familiar with, but she would learn in time, she was sure.

-

@Moonraven [Dreamlight] | @Tecumori [Owlpaw]
| Patrol finished! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 14th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

PATROLS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 28th BY 11:59 PM EST
If you need an extension, let me know a maximum of 3 days after the deadline.
If you need to be replaced, please have your character approach Lightningpaw with an in character excuse.
If you have any doubts, feel free to vm/pm me any questions you might have.

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Even after she had tried to stock up for the battle, Lightningpaw hadn't been prepared for the number of injured cats that would be arriving. A rookie mistake, but one she would learn from. One way or another. Large ears perked up as she made note of how void of certain essentials their stores were. She needed to send out patrols, and fast. If RiverClan were to counterattack... If ThunderClan decided to not stick to the borders... StarClan forbid... if ShadowClan decided to get mixed up with them. Too many enemy clans. To many variables even outside the clans. If they planned to survive, they needed to get herbs now. While there was still greenleaf warmth to coax the vegetation's growth.

Optional Prompt! - It's such a nice day out today, and the water is so cool! No one needs to know we had a splash fight here, right?! [Moss and Mushrooms]
It took but an instant for Lightningpaw to find her first victim to send out for herbs. She had considered Fogfoot - the warrior easily being one of the ones she considered most reliable - but the poor feline was severely wounded after the fight. In fact, their wounds were one of the reasons she was so adamant to find more bandages! Without the means to keep poultices in the wounds and stemming the flow of blood, their more hurt clanmates could pass away. Instead, a different calico caught her eye, and the apprentice found herself walking towards her with a grin.

"Cinnamondust [ @poppy. ]! You right beauty! Sight for sore eyes you are. I need a favor from you, love. Could you head out with... um... Swiftheart [ @MockingRabbit ] and Ravenpaw [~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~]," she mewed, spotting the tom and - coincidentally - Fogfoot's apprentice around the clearing. "Towards Twilight Falls and find some moss and mushrooms from there? I'm fairly certain you should be familiar with moss by now, what with it being the most used component on nests, but mushrooms are... drat... none to show you... Um. Think of them like little pebbles. With stems. Rising from the ground. I've found a few in the more shaded, mushy areas around the falls. The moss should be a priority, but I wouldn't say no to a few of those as well!"

Optional Prompt! - After the fire, the rains brought life again, and some areas in the territory are alight with life, flowers blooming everywhere! Do you feel silly enough to go prancing around the fields making flower crowns for you three? [Lavender and Broom]
Having depleted enough herbs that even the more floral, beautiful of the plants Cowtuft and her dealt with were severely lacking in the stores, Lightningpaw turned her attention to Fallownose [ @Lillian ], spotting him in the clearing. While it was true that the tom had participated in the battle, he had seemed as if he was far from the most injured - certainly not injured enough to show up by the medicine cat den, in any case - and as such, more than adequately equipped to lead a patrol. With their singular lavender and a small yellow bell - broom - in maw, the young molly headed towards the WindClan deputy, dropping the two flowers before him. "Cheers handsome. How's it been? Was hoping you could do me a favor and take a few cats with you to find some lavender and yellow flowers by the Territory. Cherrycrest [ @RogueSkeleton ] and Dovepaw [ @Kaybug. ] seem to be free for it. It would help out loads with our injured. Ta, love!"

Optional Prompt! - Mmmm. These herbs are delicious! Not bitter or nasty tasting at all. Bet the medicine cats won't mind if we sneak one or three. I dunno about you guys, but I'm starving all of a sudden. [Catmint and Sorrel]
Spotting a familiar gray pelt among the rest of the cats in the clearing, Lightningpaw smirked, padding happily towards her former mentor. Any excuse to talk to the old grump was always a good one, as far as she was concerned. Plus, this time he couldn't even claim she was being annoying for annoyance's sake. She needed a legitimately serious cat on this patrol. Most felines tended to like chomping on catmint - and potentially the sorrel, considering its pleasant taste - a bit more than she appreciated. Getting half chewed leaves back hardly counted as a completed patrol, after all.

"Hey boss! Got a job for ya," the apprentice called out, dropping a leaf of catmint and sorrel she had with her before the giant with a grin. "With the seasons changing up on us soon, I need a bit of a... risky patrol sent out this time around. I'm looking for catmint and sorrel. We can sometimes find leaves around the territory, but they are most of the time they can be found around twoleg gardens. If you think Littlepaw [ @Leafy ] is up for the challenge, take her out with you. But bring backup if you can. Fallownose seems to be fond of that new lad, Scorchedfang [ @BEAR. ], and from what I've heard he did stand guard pretty diligently during the battle. Might not be bad to have him watching your back," Lightningpaw told Leechscar [ @Undertaker ], half expecting him to glare at her request even if he agreed to it.

Optional Prompt! - Aww, look at all the cute little bees. Bet if we follow them, we can get some honey. Wait... no... that's not a bee. Those are wasps. RUN RUN RUN! [Marigold and Dandelion]
Right. That had been most of the patrols. But there were still some essentials missing. While she had sent a patrol out for marigold during the thick of it, when all of the heavily wounded cats had drained their supplies, she wasn't content with the number they currently had in stock. Some of these cats would be needing to reapply bandages and poultices. Which meant they would be needing more marigold and dandelion sooner rather than later. Lightningpaw preferred erring on the side of caution.

"Elkhowl," [ @nykyrian ] the young molly called out, padding towards the floppy eared tom. "Morning, love. Would you mind taking Heatherwhisker [ @vellichor ] and Poppypaw [ @cinnamon ] towards Sunset Grove and grabbing some marigold and dandelions for us? It's these two flowers, respectively," Lightningpaw mewed, pointing at the golden flowers in her bundle of herbs, bringing the marigold out as she continued. "Both are immensely important, but I would appreciate if you could focus mostly on the marigold. Pain can be abated with other herbs, but infection concerns me in some of those bigger wounds. If you can't bring a big enough number, it's quite alright. Both are necessary regardless."

Optional Prompt! - I-is... is that a spider? On my nose? Oh StarClan get it off, get it off! OH! There's one on your head too! EWEWEW! It's gonna bite you! We're all dead! What do you mean it's not poisonous? [Cobwebs and Sticks]
That was almost all the patrols, but there was one problem still plaguing the stores. There was a severe lack of bandaging materials in the medicine cats' den. This one was important enough that Lightningpaw felt the need to lead the patrol herself. If they didn't get more cobwebs and sticks to mend bones with, they might be in big trouble. Gratefully, she could always find some sticks and fill them with cobwebs out there, which sounded like a pretty solid win-win. A flash of cream fur catching her eye, Lightningpaw's ear twitched with guilt.

She hadn't spoken with Mothflower [ @lio ] since he had been named. Had barely spoken to them since the fire. A part of her considered skipping moth over. Sad excuse of a medicine cat apprentice she would make, however, if she couldn't even approach a warrior to ask him to accompany her towards Whispering Wetlands to find a few sturdy sticks and cobwebs, though. Forcing down an inner grimace, the wiry framed Abyssinian mix padded towards the scarred warrior, a grin on her face. "Top of the morning to ya, ya fancy feline. I know you're a big shot warrior now, but you think you can accompany me and Turtlepaw [ @Galaxy_ ]," she mewed, calling out the apprentice's name loud enough for him to hear, "to the Shadowclan border for some cobwebs and sticks? 'Fraid I haven't had much luck finding them out in the moors of late. Want to see if my luck changes by the more forested part of the border."

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; September 15th, 2023 at 08:07 AM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:32 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 4/100 - Purks: [Beefed up one when older] - 6 moons -
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw raised his head. My first time out of camp hurray! he cheered to himself looking over at lighting paw. He rushed over and pounced on his paws. "Are we ready can we go yet?" he asked looking from Lightingpaw to Mothflower.

[mentions [Lightingpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune , [Mothflower] @lio ]
Old September 14th, 2023, 05:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Leafy @BEAR. @Alchemist Kitsune
Leechscar's whiskers twitched unhappily as his former apprentice padded right on up to him, smiling like a fool, and ordered him to off on an adventure to the twoleg place with his apprentice and some rando his mother picked up off the side of the outskirts because their deputy was an idiot. Great, just what he wanted to do this fine day. The tom growled loudly and shot Littlepaw a very sour glare, but he did memorize and give the herbs she wanted a sniff before getting off his ass and stomping off to go collect his apprentice.

Leechscar did not give a single mousetail about Fallownose's love life, and his knowledge about Scorchedfang was little to nothing aside from basics. He knew the cat was formally an outsider so naturally, that meant he had some experience with twolegs and their gardens cause Leechscar had none. He was just hoping the tom was actually useful and not slow, cause wasn't waiting around forever for him.

"Littlepaw, we're going on an herb patrol." Leechscar meowed for his apprentice and then swung his head around while scanning the area for Scorchdfang. Leechscar would prefer going on his own, but more paws meant more herbs to bring back. These herbs could potentially help his mother or save his sister... he should make Lightningpaw teach him about herbs later. "Scorchedfang, patrol," He called after not spotting the warrior.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:48 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

scorchedfang

It was Leechscar's call that caught Fellcone's attention, ears twitching in acknowledgement as he trudged on over. He had yet to go on many assigned patrols, so he figured he would let the cat built like a brick dunghouse lead the way.

The sooner this was over, the better.

[ @Undertaker @Leafy ]
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:11 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

, @Lillian @kaybug

Cherrycrest Stood Up "Hey You Two"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:13 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
PATROLS ARE DUE SEPTEMBER 28th BY 11:59 PM EST
If you need an extension, let me know a maximum of 3 days after the deadline.
If you need to be replaced, please have your character approach Lightningpaw with an in character excuse.
If you have any doubts, feel free to vm/pm me any questions you might have.

Optional Prompt! - After the fire, the rains brought life again, and some areas in the territory are alight with life, flowers blooming everywhere! Do you feel silly enough to go prancing around the fields making flower crowns for you three? [Lavender and Broom]
Having depleted enough herbs that even the more floral, beautiful of the plants Cowtuft and her dealt with were severely lacking in the stores, Lightningpaw turned her attention to Fallownose [ @Lillian ], spotting him in the clearing. While it was true that the tom had participated in the battle, he had seemed as if he was far from the most injured - certainly not injured enough to show up by the medicine cat den, in any case - and as such, more than adequately equipped to lead a patrol. With their singular lavender and a small yellow bell - broom - in maw, the young molly headed towards the WindClan deputy, dropping the two flowers before him. "Cheers handsome. How's it been? Was hoping you could do me a favor and take a few cats with you to find some lavender and yellow flowers by the Territory. Cherrycrest [ @RogueSkeleton ] and Dovepaw [ @Kaybug. ] seem to be free for it. It would help out loads with our injured. Ta, love!"

Dovepaw
They/He || 7 Moons
Dovepaw heard their name called for a herb patrol. Wowee, his first patrol! And with the deputy! The grey fluffy feline padded over there and just kind of stood there awkwardly waiting for his patrol mates. Hopefully they would show him the ropes, since they didn’t know anything. They also had no training yet.
- @Lillian @RogueSkeleton

Pixel by Zombhood on DA

Last edited by Kaybug.; September 15th, 2023 at 08:14 AM.
Old September 15th, 2023, 09:44 AM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Littlepaw
semi-long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ Kittysoftpaws-active, Ultimate predator-inactive
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She hadn't expected her name to be called anytime soon, but things must have changed. Littlepaw got up and turned to join her mentor, and this scorchedfang to notice the sour glare that Leechscar had given her. What? What did she do?! She had no idea what she could have done between the time their names were called to them, getting ready to do something wrong. Not wanting to waste any more time nor get Leechscar anymore mad than he was, she ran over.

@Undertaker @BEAR.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 17th, 2023, 09:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinnamondust

Well was little Lightningpaw just the cutest little thing ever? The munchkin calico's face lit up as the sweet apprentice assigned her to a patrol, and Cinny dipped her head, a wide smile on her face. "Well aren't ya the sweetest?" She chirped, before moving her attention to locating her patrolmates.

[ @MockingRabbit @spooky.lemons~ @Alchemist Kitsune (bc lightning is such a cutieeeee)]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; September 17th, 2023 at 09:46 PM.